Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Kiyo looks at Arata and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah I think you have a point," he smiles a little as he arches his back when Arata was moving faster, moaning a little louder. "I ... wouldn't have you any other way," he smiles a little. Kiyo blushes and nods his head, "you are for sure a beast in the bedroom and only I know that," he laughs softly.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Arata giggled before he kissed Kiyo's neck "I think others know I'm a beast in bed or else won't tease us so much about it". He raised Kiyo's butt and wrapped his tail around Kiyo's waist "I want to come deep inside you babe".

"Well I know Xane and Christie know. And I am sure Sophie and Tom have a pretty good ideas well," Kiyo laughs a little. He blushes as he looks over his shoulder, watching Arata and smiles, "y...yes let me feel you release your load deep inside me."

Arata moaned as he came inside his lover. "Do you think Sophie and Tom are bothered by us being naughty? I think they know and don't tease us because they are naughty as well" he pulled out his cock from Kiyo and giggled. "Your butt is leaking my cum out. You need a shower love".

Kiyo holds onto the pillow and arches his back, letting out a soft moan when he felt his butt being filled up with Arata's cum and pants heavily. He looks at Arata and smiles, "well since they are naughty, I am sure they won't care if we are as well. I think the only thing they will care about is if we do anything front of their daughter," he laughs a little. Kiyo blushes and nods his head, "I guess I better go do that you naughty neko," he crawls off the bed and then heads to the bathroom.

Arata smiled "I will have my bath with you as you came on my belly. And you are right, they know we won't have sex in front of Sara. That little lady knows about kisses as she saw her parents kissing each other but she didn't see us yet. She knows we are a couple anyway".

Kiyo blushes a little as he was panting, "hey you might have cum on your stomach but I have it inside me," he laughs a little. Kiyo nods his head, "yeah she is a smart girl. I am sure she has a pretty good idea," he gets off the bed and then walks to the bathroom.

Arata turned on the water and yawned "Soon it will be morning and we can sleep more. I'm sorry I wake you up...but I couldn't resist you". He got into the bathtube and giggled "We are free for a week to be naughty and lazy. Like a honeymoon".

Kiyo smiles and nods his head as he yawns a little as he stretches his arms. He looks at Arata and blushes, smiling and shakes his head, "it's okay, you just surprise me is all. Besides... I can never resist that cock of yours," he gets into the tub. He laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah it will be like before we got a job offer from my brother," he rests back on Arata, smiling as he jolts a little and places his hand on his stomach, "my stomach... kinda feels a bit on the weird side," he rubs his stomach.

Arata sniffed Kiyo "I don't smell anything wrong. Why is your stomach poorly?" but then he whispered into other's ear "You just smell like you had sex". He used his tail to rub Kiyo's tummy "Maybe you are hungry and you need to eat. It's almost morning anyway".

Kiyo looks at Arata as he sniffs him, blushing with a soft laugh as he slightly rubs his stomach, "I am not sure what's wrong with it." He blushes bright red and slightly nudges Arata, "gee I wonder why," he laughs a little. Kiyo rubs his chin and nods his head slightly, "hm... yeah maybe. That makes sense. Maybe you got me more hungry than usual since you attack me while I was sleeping," he laughs a little.

Arata sighed "I didn't attack you Kiyo, I simply knew you need my cock deep inside you". He kept rubbing other's tummy using his tail "I think we should check the fridge after our bath. It's full of food inside as Xane spoiled us. I'm sure I heard there is cake inside as well".

Kiyo blushes bright red and tilts his head, "how could you tell while I was sleeping? Your such a naughty neko," he smiles a little. He looks at Arata and nods his head with a smile, laughing a little, "if you need any help preparing the food, I will help you," he kisses Arata's cheek. "Cake so early? Your a silly neko," he smiles.

Arata giggled "I will prepare the breakfast...maybe you are right. I should eat another kind of dessert this morning" he petted Kiyo's head with his tail. "I want bacon, eggs and cheese this morning and a glass of milk".

Kiyo tilts his head and nods his head, "well... then I will set the table at least while you cook," he laughs a little. He smiles a little and rests his head on Arata's chest. Kiyo tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm... that sounds like it will be a perfect omelette, something easy to make at least and of course milk is always a good drink option for breakfast," he smiles.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata nodded "You know I like omelette and I love to drink milk. Every cat likes milk, isn't it? Plus is yummy, even Sara drinks it" The neko get out of the tube and dried himself with the towel. "Then I will wait you in the kitchen love, I'm going to look in the fridge". Arata took on him a t-shirt and some short pants and headed to kitchen sniffing the air "They let me even cheese cake" he smiled opening the fridge.

Kiyo laughs a little, "that is why I suggested it you silly neko," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "yeah I like milk too, it's very good." Kiyo nods his head, "I will be out soon okay," he smiles as he watches Arata head into the kitchen as he finishes up washing his body. He laughs a little, "you can have a slice after breakfast alright, silly neko."

Arata giggled "But they let us cookies as well. Plus we have pasta, pizza and some fish for later". He took out the milk and the bacon and eggs. "Can you fry the bacon love while I will do the omellete? Xane told me a trick for a fluffy omellete and I want to try it" the neko explained smiling.

Kiyo smiles as he was drying himself off and then putting on his clothes, "well I guess we have plans for later already." He walks into the kitchen and nods his head, "yeah I can do that," he grabs a frying pan and places the bacon within the frying pan. He places the frying pan on the stove top, putting the stove on high to start cooking the bacon and kept an eye on it so it didn't burn.

Arata fried the omellete and kept sniffing it "I think it's ready love and it smells great. I'm very hungry". Arata took two plates and put the omellete on them. He took some bread as well and put it on table "Love, do you know where the forks are? I don't see any around" he asked looking around the kitchen.

"Yes it does really smell good and I can't wait to eat it," Kiyo laughs a little as he flips the bacon. He looks at Arata as he puts a even amount of bacon between him and Arata, "in the drawer by the sink," he walks over to the drawer, taking out the forks and then walks back to the table, placing a fork on each plate.

• 2 weeks later...

Arata decorated the omellete with some cheese and giggled "I wonder why I like cheese so much since I'm a cat". He sniffed the bacon and licked his lips "I love how bacon smells in the morning". He had a seat and yawned "Let's eat love, I'm very hungry. I have no idea why I'm so hungry this morning".

Kiyo watches as Arata was decorating the omelettes and smiles, "they look so good." He laughs a little, "cheese is really good so that is why you like it." He sits down at the table and nods his head, "yeah I am getting pretty hungry as well and that is because your my hungry neko," he laughs a little and then starts eating.

• 3 weeks later...

Arata nodded "I'm hungry because I dance lot yesterday plus last night I was busy playing with you in bed". He drank some milk and laughed "Will Christie baby drink milk from a bottle? I read somewhere that a baby should be feed by his mother...but Christie has small boobs. I doubt she will have milk there. I can drink 1 litre in an instant".

Kiyo laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I am pretty hungry too," he smiles a little and then blushes a little, slightly nudges Arata and laughs a little, "such a naughty neko." He blinks and laughs a little, "Christie would kick your ass if she heard you talking about how small her boobs are. But regardless... I think she can still feed her baby. I mean... if I will be able to give birth to a baby, I have like... no boobs at all," he laughs softly.