Page 3 of 315 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert YaoiFanGirlBritty's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    YaoiFanGirlBritty Inventory
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Re: Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

Kiyo curls up tightly, holding his legs while he was sleeping. He slowly opens his eyes, watching the other standing up. Kiyo sits up slowly and rubs his eyes, yawning a little and stretches out his arms. He stands up and walks to his table, grabbing his papers for school and puts them into his school bag.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory
    Special Card Koisuru Boukun Haru wo Daiteita Roby

"Good morning...Master?" Arata greeted the other "I need to go to bathroom can you show me where is it? Also I would need some clothes. It's cold and ... I" he stopped seeing the other was getting ready to go to school. "Does he ignore me completely?"

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Kiyo looks over his shoulder and looks at the other male from before. He perks up his head and wondered where the cat went, walking over to the male, "you have the same ears as the cat I brought home and you mention... wait are you really the cat I brought home?" He looks over and walks over to a door, opening it, "here is the bathroom.. and about the clothes. I might be a little smaller than you are so I am not sure if my clothes will fit you."

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

“Yes it’s me the cat. I’m not a mare cat …I’m from neko’s planet and I come here on Earth with businesses” Arata explained hiding the fact he came on earth to mate. “But I can’t stay naked all day. You kissed me so I became human now…you need to take care of me” he added before going to bathroom.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Kiyo blinks and looks at the other's tail and looks at the ears once again. He nods his head slowly and crosses his arms while listening to him. Kiyo scratches his head with a sigh, "well maybe I can ask around the campus. I have friends that are about your size. Just... um stay under the blanket until I finish asking around. I do have an oversize robe you can put on as you wait. It will keep you warm," as he opens the door slowly.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

Arata heard what the other said through the bathroom’s door and yelled “Thank you so much I will wait you on bed.” Then he found that robe and after having a shower he dressed in it. “It’s so warm and fluffy too” he thought as he laid again in bed waiting for his master. He chuckled at that thought.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Kiyo looked at his schedule and scratches his head, ~good I only have one class today so it should go by quickly. I should probably ask around for clothes as well but to make sure I ask someone with clothes more of his size,~ he thought as he walks to his first class.
    After a couple hours, he sighs and scratches his head, holding a few bags of clothes he got and smiles softly. Kiyo runs back to his dorm room and opens the door, placing the bags on his desk.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

Waiting for the other Arata fell asleep again. After all it was a long travel from his planet to this one and he needed to rest. He perked up his ears as he heard the door opened. His master was back. “I can’t keep calling him like that- I should ask him his name.” he thought looking at the other. “I’m Arata- I’m sorry I forget to introduce myself…”

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Kiyo places his bag on the floor and takes off his shoes, going into the bags to empty them and walks over to the bed. He places all the clothes he got on the bed and smiles softly, nodding his head, "oh? Arata? My name is Kiyo and I manage to get you a lot of clothes just so you have something to wear."

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory

“Thank you Kiyo. I will go dress…” he said and chose some pants and a blouse. Once he was in the bath he took the blouse on him right away but there was a problem with the pants. “How can I wear them since they don’t have a hole for the tail?” He opened the door and asked “Can you bring me some scissors? Also I don’t have underwear or socks. Please buy me some…Kiyo”.

Page 3 of 315 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles