Neko Roommate ~robertita and YaoiFanGirlBritty~ {18+}

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Name:Kiyo Miyaishi

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Hair Color: Midnight Black

Position: Uke

Appearance: cute_anime_boy_holding_a_cat_by_resaxchan-d4dbx4a.jpg

Personality/Bio: Kiyo is very outgoing with friends but somewhat untrusting to new people he meets. The reason for his trust issue is that one day when walking home from school, he accidently went down the wrong path right down a black alley. Being a virgin at the time, Kiyo was very scared since he was all alone, nothing but his bag and cell phone. He went to try to get out of the back alley, only to get stopped by a hooded man he never met before. Kiyo tried everything to try to get out of this situation and lucky for him there was someone near by to save him or he would have serious trust issues. His life becomes more interesting when he finds a cat on the street suddenly one morning when walking to school.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• robertita

Name:Arata Nekoko

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Dark Blue

Position: Seme

Appearance: Hanayaka.Nari.Waga.Ichizoku+www.jpg

Personality/Bio: Arata is a cat. He’s the son of a very important cat and he’s living on Neko’s Planet. Until few years ago the Planet was the best place to live in but then a war started. Arata was send by his parents to hide in a secret place on his Planet but now a problem appeared – he needs to MATE. Since no male cat was available for him - he decided a trip to Earth was necessary. But on the day he landed there an event he didn’t think occurred – a human thought he was a mere cat so he was taken to a house. He didn’t like human at all so what would happen?

Kiyo was in his dorm room, resting his head on his palm with a sigh. He taps his pen on his desk and slowly looks up at the clock, seeing what time it was, ~its starting to get really late.. I should probably think about going out to get something quick.~ He got up from his seat and grabs his wallet from the drawer, walking to the door and locks it. Kiyo starts to walk down the hallway and leaves his school, going to the shopping district.

Arata took a deep breathe and looked around. He was finally in human’s world. He was a little hungry, so he needed to find something to eat before he could search for a mate. As he was walking on an alley trying to stay away from humans he was surprised to see one in front of him. “Damn. What to do now?” he thought and then a sound escaped his lips “Meow, meow” he tried to pretend he’s a normal cat so that boy to ignore him.

Kiyo looked at his watch to see what time it was and sighs, slicking his hair back and stops walking. He looks down and looks at the cat on the ground, tilting his head, ~oh.. a cat. Is he.. or she a stray,~ he crotches down and blinks a little. Kiyo looks around and rubs under the cat's chin.

What are you doing? Don’t touch me there! I’m sensitive” Arata thought and started purring without even wanted. He needed to find a mate quickly as his body reacted even from a human touch. “Meow” that annoying sound escape between his lips again. Arata wanted to run away but before he could do that the human took him into his arms.

Kiyo smiles and rubs the cat's head, "your so cute. I always did like cats," he rubs his head against the cat's body. He looks at the time and walks into the restaurant, putting the cat into his hoodie and places a finger on his mouth, "try to be quiet and I will get you something to eat," he walks over to the table.

Me? Cute? Put me down damn human” Arata thought feeling dizzy as he was lift up. He calmed down only when the human said he would buy food for him. “I’m hungry. Thank you” he thought and stayed quiet on the hoodie. After he would have his tummy full he would run away.

"Kiyo! What are you doing out so late? Shouldn't you be studying or sleep about now," the young adult yelled. Kiyo sighs as he sits down, "well I had to go get something for dinner and since your restaurant is open at this time I decided to eat here, brother." The younger male walks over and points at his stomach, "and have you been gaining weight?" Kiyo looks up at his brother and narrows his eyes, opening his hoodie, "I found him in the alley of my accident a few years ago and he looked kind of hungry." Kiyo's brother crotches down and looks at the cat, "well... fine your lucky Its me and not some other restaurant owner," he says as he was preparing food. Kiyo looks down at the cat and smiles, rubbing his head while he leans back in the chair.

Arata was almost asleep since in the hoodie was dark and warm when he felt the human took him in his arms again. “Meow” he said enjoying the warm hand over his head. “So my food is on the way. I’m so hungry. I hope human food is tasty” he thought and closed his eyes purring under the other’s touches.

Kiyo smiles and rubs the cat's head, looking up as his brother sets food on the table, "hope the little guy likes his meats. I made him some fish and a hamburger steak." Kiyo looks down at the cat while rubbing his head, "I am sure he will," he sets the cat on the table, "alright go ahead," he smiles and starts eating his pasta bake.

Arata felt the smell of the food and perked up his ears. “Food, food. Awww. And is my favourite one fishhhhhhhh” he thought and start eating forgetting about everything around him. Once he finished everything he licked his plate to be sure there was nothing left and closed his eyes having a full tummy. Before he realized he fell asleep on that table.

Kiyo continues eating and watches the kitty eat, smiling softly and looks up at his brother, "I think you picked the right options," he drinks some of his water. Kiyo's brother nods his head and goes into the backroom to work on dishes. He finishes eating and blinks a little, watching the cat sleep, "aw.. he fell asleep after eating," Kiyo stands up from the table and picks him up. "I can't just leave him outside sleeping.. I will take him home. Thanks for dinner brother, see you later," he walks out of the restaurant and walks back to his dorm room. He sighs, looking around the empty room and sets the kitty on the bed, "well goodnight little guy," Kiyo kisses the cat on the lips with a smile and lays down, closing his eyes and falls asleep.

It was a dark, serene night as the luminous moon gleamed and the white twinkling stars gave harmony at the black sky. The cat was sleeping next to his new master having sweet dreams. But once the moonlight shined on him, his body started to change into a more human form. Arata woke up having a strange feeling something was wrong. And when he opened his eyes he was right. He was a human now. “But how this happened, the only way for this is if he kissed me on my lips…” he thought looking at the boy who slept peacefully on his bed.

Kiyo was rubbing the cat's head with a smile while he was sleeping. He lets out a soft grunt noise, turning on his side and continues sleeping.Kiyo covers his face with the blanket as the moon was shining through the window and slowly turns on his back with his eyes covered by his arm.

It’s cold and I’m naked. I should cover myself with his blanket. I can’t go out like this” Arata thought and looked one more time on the boy. “Why he bring me into his house? Well he takes good care of me” he kept thinking but he covered himself with the blanket and fell asleep again.

Kiyo grunts a little and felt movement on the bed. He wakes up a little, not seeing clearly and falls back asleep with a yawn. He turns on his side and felt something warm he was press again. Kiyo wakes up again and looks up, gasping and jumps back, covering his mouth, ~h-huh? Who is this? Why is he in my room,~ he thought while looking at the other male.

Arata woke up again feeling the other moved. He stretched his legs and arms and looked on the other. “I didn’t want to scare you. I’m naked and it was cold so I decided to cover myself with your blanket. Is not my fault you kissed me and I become a human now. I’m so tired” he explained and closed his eyes again to sleep more.

Kiyo blinks a little and looks down slowly, noticing his chest was exposed and looks to the side, blushing softly. He turns on his side and covers his face with the blanket and falls back asleep.

Arata woke up in the morning and remembered what happened last night. He needed to pee but had no idea where is the bathroom. The other boy was still sleeping and Arata decided not to disturb him. “I will try to find the bathroom alone” he thought and stood up.

Kiyo curls up tightly, holding his legs while he was sleeping. He slowly opens his eyes, watching the other standing up. Kiyo sits up slowly and rubs his eyes, yawning a little and stretches out his arms. He stands up and walks to his table, grabbing his papers for school and puts them into his school bag.

"Good morning...Master?" Arata greeted the other "I need to go to bathroom can you show me where is it? Also I would need some clothes. It's cold and ... I" he stopped seeing the other was getting ready to go to school. "Does he ignore me completely?"

Kiyo looks over his shoulder and looks at the other male from before. He perks up his head and wondered where the cat went, walking over to the male, "you have the same ears as the cat I brought home and you mention... wait are you really the cat I brought home?" He looks over and walks over to a door, opening it, "here is the bathroom.. and about the clothes. I might be a little smaller than you are so I am not sure if my clothes will fit you."

“Yes it’s me the cat. I’m not a mare cat …I’m from neko’s planet and I come here on Earth with businesses” Arata explained hiding the fact he came on earth to mate. “But I can’t stay naked all day. You kissed me so I became human now…you need to take care of me” he added before going to bathroom.

Kiyo blinks and looks at the other's tail and looks at the ears once again. He nods his head slowly and crosses his arms while listening to him. Kiyo scratches his head with a sigh, "well maybe I can ask around the campus. I have friends that are about your size. Just... um stay under the blanket until I finish asking around. I do have an oversize robe you can put on as you wait. It will keep you warm," as he opens the door slowly.