• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Macys

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Mik

• Shiho Sasaki

@ YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ok, good, so your character is in the same class with mine and we have the same math teacher, Kazuma, and Yuuri (your character) is also in love with Kazuma?

Thats Okey whit me. Im happy at you like my RPC character because it whas my first time to make my own RPC character. I hope i can read your story soon. It's cool my RPC and your RPC are in love whit the same math teacher.

@ YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yes, exactly, they are both in love with the math teacher :D So, post your reply now in the continuation of mine (the 3rd post). So, what is Yuuri doing during the break? :D

• 4 months later...
I want to join too :D

I can become Shiho's seme student XD

*whips the floor* ahohoho! XD

okay... :D

roleplay with me and let's have a good time... X3

wait, my chara named yukina and your location is inside yukina's pants... XD

lol'd... anyway it is out of topic now... ._.;

you can start posting here...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

wait, is that mean that yukina is so impatient to be pursued? XD

you can start posting here...

)

wait, is that mean that yukina is so impatient to be pursued? XD

can be :D but my character loves to pursue things especially someone he is really interested. So you better watch out Yukina-sensei :D

Hmmh, I want to be part of one too!!! ^^ Does anyone want to start an student~teacher rp with me? x'D Oh, and if you don't mind, I would prefer one with a detailed description. One reply needs to be at least 3 lines, and if you want, you can write as much as you want. I really love writing in a detailed manner~ Sometimes I do 10-20 liners too :D You don't have to start writing that much though, lol ^^ I just wish that someone would start an rp with 3-10 lines or something like that? Thaaank yoou~ !! rabbit8

well we are already in the storyline but your very velcomme to create your own RPC charactere and tak part i our laters storyline. Here can you go to read the laters storyline (

) and you whise us your RPC charactere there.