The Science of Love (Zombie_In_A_Box and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

Summary: A scientist working for a famous pharmaceutical company needs more test subjects after a recession forced the company to decrease funding for his studies two years ago, but a recent upturn in the economy allowed the company to undo the financial damage and even provide him with more money after the drugs he tested reached great success. However, he was still short of test subjects. After taking a short leave to New Haven, he comes across a boy who catches his eye and decides to make him a test subject. How will the boy react? What will become of the scientist's studies? Is this the beginning of something beyond either party's comprehension?

Warnings: Potentially extreme scenarios, drug usage, and various other kinks

Zombie's Character:

c1063cc70bdea55a7b41e9632c533029.jpg

Name: Martin Williams

Personality: In general, he's a sweet and somewhat caring guy, might come off as a bit plain before you actually get to know him. While he does like romance and so on, work is in the first place of everything. Martin adores testing out new things on his precious subjects - each one of them is in best condition for the testings, of course. He'd also love to find a long-term relationship at some point, yet that doesn't seem to be going all that well... Sometimes he scares people off - mainly when talking about his work.

Bio: From when he was in elementary school, Martin found out that he loved biology, chemistry and so on. His dream was to get a job with something like that, which he did. At some point, when he was just finished college, he was hired by a world-famous company that sold various vitamins, medicine and things of that kind - well, in public. The company was famous in the black market, seeing as there were some more 'fun' things they sold, like drugs, alcohol, and each was very special... Also tested out carefully before they were sold. And so, Martin found himself craving for more and more of those testings. He ended up in a few other companies, getting near the crazy edge - by now he couldn't take it without his work.

Clover's Character:

50480_full.jpg

Name: Zane Roberts

Personality: Zane is a somewhat skittish and nervous guy. Due his busy lifestyle as a college junior who holds two jobs, he's often under a lot of stress. He also gets embarrassed easily and is uncomfortable with his body. Underneath his thick shell, he is loving and caring. He's sought love multiple times since his first relationship, but has always been too shy to ask other guys out. He also has some traumatic memories of attempted rape, and gets scared when someone touches him.

Short Bio: As a child, Zane was quiet, but quite intelligent. He never liked to play with others until middle school, when a teacher forced him to work on a biology experiment with his first boyfriend, Gilbert. Since the experiment, they fell in love and maintained a healthy relationship until junior year of high school. When Gilbert went out to experience the world, Zane would always hang back, making sure to pick him up and drive him home when he got drunk or high. However, every single time he had too much to drink or smoked a little too much, Gilbert would get increasingly obsessive and violent. Eventually, Gilbert nearly raped Zane. Had it not been for Gilbert's father stepping in and tearing them apart from each other, things would've been much worse. Since then, they broke up and went their separate ways, with Zane going to Yale for business and international relations and Gilbert going to rehab due to his drug and alcohol problems. The images of Gilbert raping him haunt him to this day.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• クローバー (Clover)

Martin was tapping his fingers impatiently on the wheel while he was driving through the city streets. Of course he would be the one people asked to bring the tools and so on back to the company. Just, he had to go to the other end of the city for that... He'd much rather be taking care of his subjects. His expression turned into a dreamy one for a moment while his thoughts drifted off to one of his favorites - not that the others were really bad, but... That one was absolutely obedient, he seemed to be enjoying the tests sometimes. He couldn't wait to find more humans like that... That'd be so much fun for him!

While he was driving towards his destination, a certain boy caught his attention. Cute, glasses, and that scarf around him was weirdly fitting. One glance was all it took for Martin to realize he wanted this guy to his collection. The man slowed down his car, stopping next to the boy with a small smile on his face while he rolled down the window. "Hello, do you happen to have a minute?" He asked calmly, his eyes glimmering slightly behind his glasses. He wanted this guy as his newest test subject, and there was no way in hell he was leaving this place without him.

Zane looked hurriedly at his watch. 4:30. He should've been at the Ruby's by Yale at least 15 minutes ago. Great. Just great. And to think that it had to occur on the one day when his Eurasian history teacher was in a bad mood and decided to assign the midterm paper early. After seeing his boss's cynical reception of his latest alibi from a few weeks ago that he had been kept back at Yale because his roommate got drunk and had to be found and driven back to their room, he wasn't sure he'd make it out alive if he told her about his paper. Nonetheless, he kept running until he noticed a white vehicle following him. Once it got close enough, the window rolled down, revealing a bespectacled young man with black hair and green eyes. Zane froze, remembering everything about the "Stranger Danger" talks his parents gave him before he left for his first year at Yale and debating what to do. What confused him was that this man didn't seem like he was trying to hurt him. His moment of contemplation should've been the perfect moment for the other man to grab him, drug him, and tie him up in the back of his vehicle like his parents kept saying strangers would do to him. Zane felt a chill run down his spine at the thought of being tied up in the back of a stranger's car, but something inside him was telling him to think twice before reacting. Maybe this man wasn't trying to hurt him after all. There was nothing about the other man that seemed seedy, and if he looked more closely at his clothes, Zane could've sworn that he caught a glimpse of a lab coat collar. Maybe he was a science professor who knew him through his other professors and wanted to help him out. Deciding to try his luck with calling in sick, Zane turned, adjusting his scarf to cover a little bit of his face.

"Y-yeah... Could you tell me why you asked me in particular?" Zane asked.

Martin smiled calmly at the boy, then let out a quiet sigh. "I'm sorry, I'm really unfamiliar with these parts, and I was wondering if you could perhaps direct me to where to drive?" The man questioned before leaning to the side to open the door. "Do you mind getting in for a moment?" He asked with a slight smile. Usually he just tricked people into going with him... Most believed him quickly after he made up some amazing lie, or just said that he was a scientist and didn't know where to get what he needed. Perhaps he should use the later with this guy... He did seem a bit hesitant about all this.

"See, I work at this pharmaceutical company, and they sent me out to get some of the contents of a new medicine we're making... The thing is, I think I'm lost." He said with a perfect nervous chuckle. His green eyes were carefully observing the guy, his glasses pushed up nicely, pressing a few strands of hair to his forehead. "Could you?" He asked again, lightly patting the seat next to him. "I'll drive you where you need to go later, if you want." The man added with a warm expression on his face. Oh, he could already imagine him being his new test subject... He'd probably let out the cutest sounds, judging by his voice.

"Then why didn't you just say you were lost? I'm pretty familiar with this area, so I can try to get you where you need to go." Zane said, slowly approaching the vehicle and entering. He sat in the passenger seat, putting his backpack on his lap and bucking his seatbelt in before closing the door. Once he got a little closer to the man asking him for directions, he felt his heart rate go up a little. He was breathtakingly gorgeous up close. His perfectly tousled hair, angular face, sheepish expression he made when laughing, and designer glasses. He looked like one of those K-Pop boy band members he always saw his girl friends (and sometimes himself) swooning over. Zane's face turned red when he realized that he had been staring at him for a little and he turned away, trying to shrink away into the folds of his scarf.

"W-where do you need to go?" he asked.

Martin felt a wave of relief flooding over him when Zane entered the vehicle. Perfect... He smiled before taking a small bottle from a drawer, opened it and offered it to the other. "Do you want any? Mint candy." He asked with a smile. This was something he always carried around... While they tasted like normal mint candy, they were in fact made a bit like sedatives. He made those himself, when he was bored. These worked like a charm every time!

The raven couldn't stop a quiet chuckle that left his mouth at how embarrassed his passenger looked after staring at him. "There should be a big drug store somewhere... Um... It's name had something to do with gold, I think..." He trailed off and let out a heavy sigh. "Do you have any clue what I'm talking about?" He asked with a laugh, seemingly a normal, slightly clueless man. "Ah! It was the Golden Pill, yes. Do you know where it is?" Martin asked again, his hands placed neatly on the wheel as he started off the engine again.

"Yes, thanks." Zane took one of the mints and popped it into his mouth. It tasted normal, but already, he felt a little strange. Maybe it was the tingling sensation the mint was leaving in his mouth. Sometimes, strong minty or sour flavors would do that to him, and he never knew why. Deciding that it was best to focus on getting to the Golden Pill, he looked ahead.

"Keep going down this road until you reach the fourth stoplight, turn left at that stoplight... Go straight.... Until..." he gave directions, but found it harder and harder to stay focused. At one point, the colors before him started to bleed together before everything went black. His body slackened, leaning forward against his backpack.

Martin felt weirdly satisfied when the other took a candy. Everything was going so smoothly... Almost too smoothly, to be honest. The scientist continued following the directions he was given, not doing any sudden movements as to not scare the boy. When he fell asleep at last, the raven couldn't hold in a crazed smirk. He just got himself a new test subject! Stopping on the side of the road, his touches rather gentle, he tied the boy up to his seat. Even if he woke up, he wouldn't be able to move... Now we could grab the supplies and head back at last.

Martin quickly bought everything needed and got back into the car, lovingly looking at the other before driving to the company building. Once there, he carried Zane off into his special rooms for subjects. Each person had a room of his own... Zane's was mostly white and cream, a soft bed in the middle, a wardrobe filled with various clothes, his own private bathroom - no sharp things - and even a mirror. Martin left the younger one naked in the room, taking away everything. He should only dress what was given by him... The clothes in his wardrobe were white, seemingly absolutely new. The man sat down on a chair besides the desk, deciding to wait for his subject to wake up. He usually did this, to introduce them to their objective in this place.

Zane came to in the room Martin selected for him. As his eyes slowly opened, the brightness of the room almost immediately assaulted his senses, making him squint for a little to adjust before getting a moment to really see what was around him. He saw the wardrobe, the door to the bathroom, and a desk off to the side where the other seemed to be sitting. Then, a sudden chill ran through his body. He looked around for an air conditioning unit, but then it hit him. This strange man whom he gave directions had drugged him, took him back to some area, and stripped him! He almost wanted to sink into the covers of the bed, but he knew that he had to get answers about what happened. Zane got up from the bed and walked over to the man, hoping that he wasn't going to do anything to him now.

"W-what happened? Where am I?" he asked.

Martin busied himself with a book while he was waiting for the boy to wake up. Sometimes tossing a glance at the other, he couldn't keep off a smile from his face. Where should he start with this one? Oh! He hadn't tested out their new drug yet... This one would fit perfectly. And it seemed that he woke up... The scientist put the book on the desk and offered the brunet a kind smile. "You're my newest test subject~" He said without even trying to hide the crazy glint in his eyes. The man put both hands on the other's shoulders and smiled. "What's your name?" Martin asked before gently sliding one hand up to his jaw, lightly lifting his chin to look at him.

"You can dress up whatever you want from there, if you get hungry and there are no tests planned out, you can order any kind of food you want, and the bathroom is right there." The raven explained with a warm, yet slightly crazed expression on his face. "I'll just make a quick test on you first, and then you can go ahead and do what you want in here..."

"N-new... Test subject?!" Zane said, his face pale with horror. He cringed as Martin gently touched his face to lift his head up a little. "I-I'm Zane... What're you going to do to me?"

He looked up into Martin's eyes, a look of pure helplessness plastered onto his face. Since when did becoming a test subject for an unnamed study become a part of this deal? He wanted to punch the guy in the face and run away, but he couldn't bring himself to do that. He was too paralyzed by the kind smile on his captor's face. That smile seemed to hide so many things from him. He wasn't sure what he could do at this point other than hope that it didn't involve anything having to do with his blood being drawn.

Martin smiled softly and nodded, lightly sliding his hands down over the other's arms, as if he was cheking to make sure he was good. The raven seemed awfully satisfied with everything so far... "Nice to meet you, Zane. I'm Martin." He first introduced himself and finally pulled back a step, his green eyes staying fixated on the other. "Isn't it obvious? You're my test subject, I have a lot of things that I need to try out on someone else... And people are actually the best choice." He talked as if it was nothing. "Go on, dress up whatever you want to. Then you'll go with me - I'll show you around this place... Then we'll have your first test made!" The man seemed really excited about that thought. He had this drug to test out - one that raised a person's sexual needs and sensitivity quite a lot, and he wasn't sure if the amount of how much good it did wasn't too big.

"O-okay... Just... Don't touch me, please." Zane said, breaking away from Martin to get dressed. He opened the wardrobe and was blinded by yet more white. All the clothes in the wardrobe were white! The pants, the shirts, the various kinds of underwear and swimwear, the skirts... Wait, SKIRTS?! What were skirts and other women's clothes doing in there?! A deep red blush formed over Zane's pale face as he chose a pair of silk briefs to go with the shorts and tank top he had selected. After putting the clothes on, he noticed that they didn't feel all that bad for looking like they came from an institution. He walked over to Martin, nervous for what he would do.

"I'm ready... But where's my stuff? I could've sworn I brought my backpack with me." he said.

Martin blinked a few times at the request, honestly confused about it. "Don't touch you? I don't think that's quite possible..." He muttered out with a smile back on his face. His green eyes didn't leave Zane for a single moment as he dressed up. Each movement he made was carefully observed by the scientist - he even saw the blush on his face. The raven smiled softly when he came back to him, now dressed up. The man placed his hands back on his shoulders, an almost dreamy expression on his face. "Your bag? Is there anything you need from it?" He asked with raised eyebrows before beginning to lead Zane out of the room. "You don't have to contact anyone, you'll get whatever you want to do in here when you're not being tested, and you'll get clothes... What else do you need?" He asked with a small frown, walking through the halls with one hand on the other's shoulder.

"Wait... Why can't I contact anyone? Shouldn't I be able to at least tell my professors that I'm doing this study so we can plan my make-up work accordingly?" Zane said as they walked down the halls. Thankfully, the halls weren't as white as his room, so his eyes were spared this time. His skin was crawling when Martin held onto his shoulders, afraid he might do something to get a reaction out of him. However, Martin's hands felt warm through the meager fabric of his tank top's straps, which only slightly reassured him.

Martin blinked in confusion at what he heard. "Um... If you wish to, I could get you a teacher...?" He said it slowly, in a questioning manner. "I doubt you'll go back to your college or school, Zane. You may as well stay here for a few years, maybe even more!" He said exitedly once again before stopping in front of big, white doors. "This is where I test out new drugs and medicine..." He trailed off dreamily as he stepped in and locked the door. A crazed smirk was growing on his face as he turned to the other. "Let's start, shall we~?"

Zane was speechless as he was pushed into the white doors, which Martin locked behind them. That once warm smile on his face slowly devolved into something more sinister, causing Zane to start to fear for his life. The mention of testing drugs made him even more scared. What kinds of things was he going to do to him? He slowly backed away from Martin, his heart rate growing faster with every step.

"W-what kind of d-drugs?" he asked.

A quiet, dark chuckle slipped past Martin's lips when Zane began stepping away. "Don't worry, this one won't hurt at all... You just have to swallow one small pill and wait a bit here~" He said with a smirk. The raven turned around and walked to the desk in the room, taking a white pill from it, as well as a glass of water. "Or... Would you prefer to get a shot?" He asked, yet held out both of the things already. New subjects usually only got easy things like this... He didn't want to freak them out too much, after all.

Zane froze when he saw the needle. If there was anything he hated more than being touched, it was shots. He reluctantly took the pill and water from Martin. Looking at the little white thing in his hand, he knew that life would never be the same after he took it. By taking this pill, he would basically submit himself to the life of a test subject. He wasn't sure what this would hold for his future, but he hoped it wouldn't be too bad. He nervously gulped down the pill, waiting to see what would happen.

Martin looked almost like an overjoyed kid when Zane took the pill. He dragged the boy off, seating him on a chair, sitting down in front of him himself. "Do you feel aroused?" He asked from the start, then reached out to lightly pinch his arm. "Does this hurt any more than usual?" He asked with a smile, his hands shaking in excitement. Later, he would make so many interedting tests on this one... For now, he'd stay with shots and pills. Just for now. There were others he could use to do tests on...

"N-no, but why is it so hot in here?" Zane asked, suddenly getting sweaty, even though his clothes were thin. This didn't seem too bad. But then Martin decided to touch him. More specifically, he decided to pinch his arm. A strange jolt went down south when the scientist touched him, and he squirmed, heat building up in a place he didn't want it to build up. He tried to cross his legs to hide his growing erection.

Martin huffed quietly at the reactions he'd received from his test subject. So it was too strong after all... The scientist cocked his head to one side as he forcefully uncrossed the other's legs, bluntly putting a hand over his cock, lightly teasing it. "You're like this only from a pinch? That's no good." He mumbled to himself, sliding his thumb over the whole length. "I have to reduce it a bit..." The raven mumbled to himself while absentmindedly teasing the other's erection. He seemed to be thinking about the pill, trying to find the best solution to what to do about it.

"N-no... Stop..." Zane whined weakly, his body reacting strongly to the drug inside him. Every area of his body felt like one huge erogenous zone, especially where Martin seemed to be nonchalantly touching. This was bad. If he came, who knew what Martin would do to him after. He tried hard to focus on things that would effectively kill his boner like school and all the consequences that came from missing it, but nothing was working. In fact, his mind kept shifting to Martin, whose hands were calmly teasing his cock like he didn't think it was doing anything to him at all.

Martin blinked a few times and pulled away his hand, smiling. "Sorry." He apologized with a chuckle as he stood up and lightly patted the boy's hair. "You'll be feeling like this for a few hours or so~ If you need some tools or toys, feel free to ask." The scientist explained with his usual kind smile before pulling the boy into his arms. The raven carried him off to his room, laying him down on the bed. "Is there anything you need from me though?" He questioned with raised eyebrows. Martin didn't care wether Zane came or not. What mattered was his reactions in general.

Zane breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that Martin wasn't going to hurt him in this slightly weakened state. From his past experiences, he learned to always be cautious when another person was touching him. However, as a virgin, he didn't really know what tools and toys implied. He didn't really do a lot of self-experimentation since his parents were able to see where his money went, and it would've taken a lot of explaining from him if they saw him buying from an adult site. Thankfully, they had promised to completely back off after he came of age, so they wouldn't know anything of this study he was partaking in.

"Can I see the toys?" he asked.