=+=You are my One and Only Stronghold=+=

Asakura-Sama

"You are My One and Only Stronghold"

Summary: Shino Yowai, also known as “Shin the Heartless” and also a known barbaric young man in his school, although his not exactly into ‘gangs’, it seems gangsters are attractive to him in a violent manner, but behind his school day’s he works partime in a bar just to provide for his kid.

However one time he just saw his teacher in a controversial scene with another man in a back alley, just when he was on his way to work, it’s a huge scandal and shock for him at least, because seeing his teacher that way was not really the problem, the problem is, is that his teacher used to be his all time gangster Idol, who became a teacher and now this? Why?

Genre: Drama, Comedic, Romace, yaoi

>

Chapter 00: Prologue 1.0

“Bye now, don’t get into trouble now Shino and if you did, just call me and I’ll rush over to help you okay?”

He said that with a smile, while his back is facing me, tilting his head a bit just enough for him

to see me as he walks off, waving his hand goodbye.

He was super cool. I admire him, as a kid he was the coolest guy ever, in my childish perspective back then anyway. He comes and rescues me, then disappear and then appear again.

And that was the case all the time.

I was in middle school and small for my age, so Yukino saves me every time I’m bullied and I thought its fine that way. Because I knew that if ever, I get into trouble, even how many times, he will come for my aid.

His a high school gangster by the way, that’s why he was strong and because of his known nature around the area of our district and his school, he gets into a lot of troublesome issues everywhere he goes. He was known as the ‘Problematic Child of the Society’, but I still think his cool and kind never the less.

But of course I only think that way because I was a kid back then, But… Not all fairy tales are meant to end happily ever after all.

Right after he graduated from high school, all my wonderful delusions ended.

He got married, he gladly invited me and my older Sister, and even so I was never happy about it, it confuses me as kid back then, I don’t even know why I felt that way.

After the weeding, after both Yukino and his partner exchanged vows, I watch him silently out of his sight, happily chatting with his other classmates, exchanging foolish greetings and congratulations.

He looks idiotic at that time. He was scratching his head smiling, while his other hand was holding his new giggling wife’s shoulder.

Throughout that event I was never happy, and weeks later I finally found out why.

>

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

Chapter 00: Prologue 1.1

Yukino and his wife, moved out and went somewhere, not even a word of where could they be

are never spoken to me, even the exchanges of goodbye never occurred.

He just disappeared that day, and I said to myself ‘ah he might come back’ but yeah as I said earlier, kids are so foolish when it comes to these things, I never learn like when my mother and father died in an accident and I said they will come back as I cried in my older sisters arms.

I was in middle school and small for my age, so I’m always bullied, constantly, nonstop, everyday, it continues, it’s a cycle, it became normal.

Even so no one came for my aid, Yukino never came for my aid no more. And finally I snapped one day.

It was at school, It’s P.E. and as usual my classmates are bullying me uncontrollably before the class begin. Then suddenly one of them went and get a bucket full of water and poured it all over me, both I and my P.E. uniform were drench.

And Like a wave they all started laughing at me, I didn’t know what got into me that day, but my mind just got clouded.

‘Is that it?’ ‘So nobody is going to come for my aid…’ ‘why am I even waiting?’ ‘why did I wait for something so useless?’ ‘why did I waited for someone who would never come again’ was the thoughts in my mind.

>

Chapter 00: Prologue 1.2

After that my mind shut off, and I started to beat up and tackle my classmates one by one

, of course because of the commotion, some of the teachers nearby including the P.E. teacher came to stop the fight I couldn’t stop, my mind was blank, and all I wanted to do was to kill this bastards.

“stronger… stronger… Stronger. Become stronger!” I didn’t notice but the teachers said, I keep on repeating those words during the commotion, as they tried to stop me.

And because of that I was suspended from classes for a bit, it’s not expulsion because some of my classmates confessed that my other classmates initiated it, but it’s still a heavy case nevertheless, because I beat up my classmate until blood started to come out of their faces.

But it was not regret that I felt during that time, In fact I was proud, I was glad that I did that. It just made me feel that I could protect myself, I don’t need others to protect me, I do not need anyone else, I do not need Yukino.

And not before long, the so called ‘Problematic Child of the Society’ became Me.

===End of Prologue==

>

Chapter 01: “I never expected this.” 1

::PANG::

“UGH!”

“tch!”

My Fist was still throbbing from that punch, that guy’s jaw was seriously hard, as hard as his head I guess, stubborn bastards.

“Low bastards nobody punches me.”

About 5 to 6 of them lay flat on the ground, they seriously wasted my time, they even scored a hit on my face.

With a scorned sour expression, I rub off and tried to look for any sign of wound or something in my face, because above all things to be punch at, they punched my face, that’s just great.

“shit!... this is going to affect my job later.”

I spit out on the ground and looked at the guys on the ground, they didn’t even lasted for 5 minutes, what a disgrace, trying to pick a fight yet they couldn’t even become a warm up for me.

It’s funny though who would have thought that I’ll gain this kind of strength, now I just started wondering if it’s from my mother or not, when mom would always beat up dad when she’s mad.

“tch. You haven’t even given me enough fun.“

But the funniest part is, I meet my ‘Childhood Gangster Hero’ again. Who would have thought that, that day would come….., sooner or later after all….

“SHINO!” ヽ(ಠ=ಠ)ノ

“……..” ᇂ_ᇂ

As my ‘HighSchool Teacher’ D’Yukino the Devil now the defender of education, how awesome…. is that…… at least his still known as the devil Takatsuo Sensei.

He have changed a lot since then I could tell from how I look at him.

“DON’T IGNORE ME!!” ヽ(ಠ Aಠ)ノ

I sighed and furrowed my eyebrows and tried to look at him, but as much as possible I prepared myself for-

He tapped his glasses, and inhaled “Didn’t I tell you no of skipping classes.”

“……”

“and wha? WHAT’S UP WITH THIS DEAD PEOPLE!!! Didn’t I also tell you to stop beating up students! Shino! Hey!!! Heyyy!! Are you listening!!??”

“we are alive… Takatsuo Sensei……”

I turned my head to look at my side and ignore him the more, and maybe if I show and express my boredom he would finally ignore me.

Ah yes…. Did I mention that he changed a lot since then, well that is 100% true, he became FUCKING ANNOYING.

“uhuh.. uhuh I’ll go back already will you stop nagging already.”

When I said those words he said some more words but soon enough he became satisfied and dragged me forcefully in his class.

What am I? a kid? He was holding my wrist while we move to the classroom as if I’ll run and escape then pull out my tongue for a mocking pose…

….actually I might do that.

I tried examining him again if he is really the mad dog back then but even how many times I observe, his nowhere to the old Yukino, oh well people do change.

I thought to myself as I look at him.

--His hair is shorter now huh--

For a moment I started to look at his hair down to his neck.

“…….”

Did I grew taller again? It seems every time I look at him he becomes smaller and smaller, his like a..

“mushroom.”

We halted and he looked at me with a glare.

“what was that?.”

Opps I said that out loud, oh man me and my mouth

“nothing I was just thinking about fairy tales”

“huh? Stop being an idiot.”

--This fucking… -- =___=+

Well let’s put everything aside, all this pent up attitude towards him must be because, even when we look so close like this, he doesn’t remember….

Who I really am….

Well whatever I guess its better this way, for him not to remember the weak me.

>