Obliviousness can make anyone horny

Blackbutlergurl

The oblivious and adorable cockblock

Yukio's Pov:

"Rin, C'mon, Wake up, its time to go" I tied my tie neatly, looking at the mirror and stopped at the reflection of a crumpled up little lump on the bottom bunk. "Rin,hey,Wake up", I started to shout, flinging the covers to reveal the sleeping form when my voice got hitched and my face got flushed, eyes started to lust over when I was faced with my brother being perfectly splayed out,half of his button down pajama top was unbuttoned, the other half was shimmied further down displaying a creamy, white chest, faint muscle lines and a perfect pink nipple, chest rising perfectly up and down as he snored, a equally creamy , white , perfect shoulder displayed in the absence of his sleeve. I couldn't help myself but runt hand thoughroughly up his chest. I traced little and big circles over his open stomach and chest, ran my fingernails around and palmed his chiseled, defined,creamy white faint muscle. I gave a little luck to his creamy white skin, which gave me a little moan in return but Rin still slept. I wanted to do so much more but afraid that he'll hate me and instead wanted to wait until he accepts me which may take months or maybe even years since he's so pure and innocent, loving his brother so much and not break our brotherly bond. My lust got the better of me and I found myself stroking, caressing, and palming his creamy, white, delectable skin and I got a little rougher as I continued. Little moans responded to my strokes and caresses but his eyes stayed closed. I smirked quite evilly at the things I would do to my brother and he wouldn't even notice. I kissed his little half open mouth and found it really moist. I shudderedin pleasure as I felt around his little,hot cavern, teasing his toungue to come to life. My toungue then reached his perfect little demon ears, they were so cute, like a little neko. I nibbled softly on the cartilage and licked softly inside and outside the ear. Rin made a little mewling sound, exactly like a neko. His face was flushed but he still wouldn't wake up. My hand reached his little demon tail which I found really soft and really smooth. I made small gentle caresses and was tempted enough to rub his tail against my growing bulge, to wrap his tail around my member and fuck it so hard I'll come all ove, especially all over my fuckable brother, my semen glistening on his white skin, making him more fuckable and desirable. I touched his growing bulge with my finger and watched as he writhed and moaned softly, trying his hardest to close his legs. All the while being unconscious. "O-Oto-Otouto...Otoouto!!", he moaned loudly" yukiiiii....Yu...!", he yelled, moaning, his actions changing to bucking wildly against my roaming hand, meaning he must have a very wet dream about me. "Rin", I moaned loudly, palming my own clothed growing erection"Rin...Rin!...Please Rin... I need you! I wanna fuck you,Rin...Fuck!", I muffled my screams as I came putting a hand in front of my mouth. I quickly licked up my cum that splattered over his creamy white chest. "Yuki!", he continued to yell in his sleep, unconsciously reaching his hand in his pants. As much as I really wanted to watch him masturbate, the ala clock in my watch beeped, which sadly woke him up. "Yuu", my voice hitched again as I watched his creamy chest glowed in the sunlight as he stretched, those rosy nipples looked rosier somehow. To make worse or better, in the process of waking up, his bare shoulder got even barer as his thin pajama sleeve slipped out of his thin creamy arm. I cleared my throat loudly, blushing beet red, a obvious nosebleed displayingy my face. "Rin, please you need to get ready, we're going to be late. "Oh, is it that time,already?",he literally hopped off the bed and rushed in the shower. "Augh", no sooner as I collapsed sitting in his bed, I heard a high pitched scream. "Rin, are you okay?",I burst in and my voice hitched again as I saw his cute fuckable body sprawled on the bathroom floor, gloriously naked and I couldn't stop staring at hi little cute flaccid cock. I couldn't help myself but give myself a bloody nose at the beautiful glorious scene before me and it took every muscle of my body to restrain myself to not fuck that cock into oblivion . "Sorry yuu...I tripped, can u help me up please?", he broke out oft daze and threw his arms out towards me"Help me up, Yuu", he put the most cutest fuckable pouty face ever and I so wondered what other faces he would make...in bed. "C'mon yuu, I won't infect you, it's just on my thigh", to make a point, he stuck his thigh out more to me so I could see his now bloody not too long and not to short deep scar, but I mostly roamed my eyes around the fuckable piece of flesh adjacent to the cut. "See the cut yuu... It doesn't look infected and it's not that deep, you can touch it if you want, want to?". "NNNNNNo", I almost screamed, blushing frantically almost running out but stood standing there trying my best not to cover my eyes but still peeked through my fingers. "What's wrong yuu", he cocked his head questionly. "N-n-n-nothing", I finally calmed myself down,"just hold out your thigh for a minue...stop...th-th-thrust-thrusting like that...l-let me clean...it out", I held out a handkerchief and a bottle of alcohol and wiped at his wound as slowly as I can without touching that beautious piece of flesh between his legs," Okay all done I patted his thigh. " thanks yuu-chan!", he happily gave me a peck on my cheek and together we headed to class. I heard a bunch of nasty wolf whistles aimed at Rin as we walked in the hallway. I glared at their lust filled gazes and put a protective hand around his waist. Unfortunately, he thought nothing of my affection act but an act of brotherly love"Aw,man...sorry", a guy's voice said with a mocking apologetic tone when he 'accidentally' bumped into my Rin, putting a disgusting hand on my Rin's ass and gave it a good squeeze when Rin picked His books that fell on the floor." I'm really sorry,babe",he licked his lips as he gazed at Rin's lean stomach and smooth chest when he purposely opened up half of the buttons on his shirt when he 'accidentally ' bumped Rin. " I'll do anything to make it up to you... Anything", he said the last word huskily. "That won't be necessary Senpai...but thank you very much!", my adorable Rin bowed but the pervert just rapes my brother with his eyes. "You go ahead and get to class,Rin I'll handle this one ", the molester shrank back as I glared daggers at him. " Please don't punish him yuu-chan, it was my fault we bumped into each ther", my adorable Rin stared at me, teary-eyed." I won't punish him, I'll just talk". "Okay", Rin replied a bit hesitately and walked away. "Damn, that ass" the perv smirked watching how Rin's luscious ass moved as he walked. "Don't you dare stare aty Rin like that!" I picked him up by the collar", if you ever touch or stare at what's mine. I will end you got it?!" "Yeah man, I got it, just let go!" The perv eeped as I got out a normal gun and pointed up at him, "you better", I threw him against the wall and fired a warning shot at his feet. When I reached to the class room, I snapped to see Shima's and Bon's hands all over my Rin. "Sorry Rin-baby", that asshole Shima smirked when he successfully cupped Rin's crotch and gave it a good squeeze while he picked up a pencil which he supposedly 'dropped'on the floor. Shit! How could I forget about those two! Today, like everyday, will be a stressful for me

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blackbutlergurl

Top Posters In This Topic

Rin's POV Chapter 2:Lunchtime Madness

" Hey, Rin-baby, wanna go eat lunch together?", Shima pulled out his bento."Hey, I wanted to eat lunch with Rin", Bon whined, pulling me get away from Shima. "How about we eat lunch together? It'll be more fun that way", I pulled out my own bento. " But I want to get some alone time with my Rin-baby", Shima childishly pouted, stomping his feet. "Your Rin?!", Bon sputtered angrily, a angry vein was visible on his forehead, "Forget it! Like I would leave Rin to a little perv like you, you'll probably just fuck him, that's why he's coming with me", he held me protectively, then changed into a calm tone,"But if that's what Rin really wants, then I'll grant his wishes, even if I have to put up with a no-good brat like you". "Now, now that's settled, let's head out to the roof", I clapped my hands loudly, breaking them from any further argument. "Whatever you say, Rin-baby", Shima slung an arm around the back of my waist. "Would you stop calling him that, it's annoying", Bon growled, annoyed. "I don't really mind, Bon, but thanks for thinking of me, you're a really great friend". "Th-that's good to hear", he scratched the back of his head," I really am, aren't I?" "Can we please eat lunch already, I want to be with my Rin-baby before lunch ends",Shima pulled me slightly around my waist, "Ready to go, Rin-baby?", he gave his arm around my waist a little squeeze, " Why're you so skinny, Rin-baby? That's why I'll share some of my lunch with you". "No thanks", I kindly rejected him,". I accidentally cooked too much for lunch when I made some for both me and Yuki". "Hey, Rin-baby, why do you always call your brother with a cute pet nickname ? Can't I have one?", he pouted. Shima thought hard for a minute then beamed a smile,"I know! Why don't you call me Shi?", he looked at me with puppy-dog eyes. "Sh-Sh-Sh-Shi", I sounded out the new nickname very quietly and timidly, blushing at how cute it sounded on my tongue but I'll never say it to another guy. "So kawaii!", Shima suddenly pounced on me, smushing my cheek with his and hugging tightly, almost strangling me," you're so cute that I could just eat you up, "he continued, "Neh-Neh, Rin-baby, can I eat you now?", he suddenly cupped my chin and leaned closer to my face when all of a sudden, a hand picked him up by the back of his collar, parting our little embrace."What the fuck were you gonna do to Rin?!", Bon screamed in Shima's face. "Guy,guys", I raised my voice,"We've been procrastinating our lunch time enough as it is, can we just get to our spot...please". Bon dropped Shima, who ran hugging me as he cried fake tears," The mean man was going to hurt me, but I'm glad that my Rin-baby was here to save me". "Whatever, I'm saying nothing else", Bon was about to yell at Shima again but restrained himself. "I'll carry your lunch for you", Bon picked up my lunch out of my hands and all 3 of us walked out of the room, heading for the roof. Once we stepped out of the room, catcalls, whistles, and hoots were heard from the boys still roaming the hallways. "Whoo baby, shake that ass!", a voice cat called. I stopped myself from walking and looked around quizzically, wondering what the voice was yelling "baby" to. "C'mon, Rin, let's keep moving", Bon grabbed my arm and practically dragged me away along with Shima," Yeah,Rin-baby, it's not safe for you here". I shrugged, not questioning their sudden protectiveness over me, I let them drag me all the way to the end of the hallway, where the stairs to the roof were located and I let them drag me up the stairs and they didn't let go until we reached the roof. "Finally...I've been waiting waiting for you, otoutou", a familiar voice some, and suddenly out of nowhere appeared Amaimon, who was munching on a pocky stick," I was waiting for so long that I was hungry...want a stick?", he offered one to me. "Hell no, he doesn't want a stick, not from you! Why the fuckare you here?!", Bon stepped up and started yelling at Amaimon. "You mean I can't see my own otoutou...I feel insulted", he said sarcastically, mocking holding a hand over his heart. "You fucking tried to kill Rin so many times, why should he accept anything you offer?", Bon continued raging, his back pressed against me for protection. "Yes, I did try to kill my Otoutou...but I changed and I want to start fresh with my adorable otoutou". "Fresh, my ass!", Bon interrupted, but I tried to calm him down,"Wait Bon, I want to hear what he has to say". " But Rin, this bastard tried to kill you, you're not actually gonna believe he has really changed, are you?", Bon asked, shocked at what I said. "I know what he did, but I want to hear him out...maybe give him a chance", I said hesitate lay. "Aw, my dear otoutou does care about me!", Amaimon suddenly pounced on me, his legs wrapping around my waist,"I love you too, otoutou... bowlers seal the deal with a kiss", he cupped my chin and kissed me, roaming my wet cavern with his tongue. "I fucking knew you would only get Rin for one thing! Get the fuck out of here!", Bon picked up Amaimon by the back of his shirt collar and threw him with surprising strength. "If you ever touch Rin like that again, I'll fucking kill you, even if you're the Earth King", he continued raging. "Yeah, you have to go through me too to get to Rin-baby!", Shima stepped in and pulled my arm behind him so I was protected behind his back, pulling out his staff from out of nowhere and getting ready to fight. "If you two are interfering with my beautiful reunion with my dear otoutou, then coming here was a complete waste of my time, I thought I'd have a nice, long chat with my otoutou but I guess that's not happening, but I will come back when my otoutou's all alone and have my beautiful reunion". Amaimon glared at Shima and Bon, irritated. "Bye, otoutou, till then", he said in a strange, deep voice and blew me a kiss before disappearing out of nowhere. "Listen here, Rin, you have to stay the fuck away from that guy and don't listen to anything he said", Bon looked at me seriously. "Yeah Rin-baby, stay away from him, I don't want him to take you away from me...promise?". I hesitantly and timidly agreed, shrinking back a little from their sudden panicked and raised voices. I only agreed to them so there wouldn't be any more arguments and a little bit confused. I really thought Amaimon had changed and willing to give him a chance, no matter what Bon and Shima said. I thought those two were being paranoid. We finally sat down to eat our lunch. Shima and Bon had a competition on feeding me until the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch.