Hello :)

Inulain

Hi, hi, HI~ everyone :D

Okay, let's start the self introduction~

(beforehand, I want to apologize to everybody in this forum for my bad English :D I'm not a native speaker, so I do have my difficulties :x)

Okay~ Shii~~~ TART! :D

My real Name is actually Ornina (but nobody can remember it, because it's strange) so all my friends are calling me Inu :)

(It's because I was/am a huge fan of Inuyasha - so they came up with it xD)

Even tough my name is Inu, I am still human!

So don't make me bark or stuff like that~ :D (I am not cute enough to be a dog uû)

Oh, yes, of course, I forgot my age: It's 18, but my personality kind of stuck in the past, so don't wonder if I'm a little too childish ^.~

My hobbies are really simple:

I do love the asian culture since I discovered the Manga and Anime world.

Currently, I fell in love with K-pop and some Korean Dramas but I decided to start watching some Japanese Dramas soon, too

If you do have some recommendations, please tell me! :D

Since I registered myself on this page, all of you probably know tha I do like shonen ai/yaoi/animes/mangas xD

Moreover, I do like to read romantic and kitschy books - in English (to improve it, you know :D)

To be honest, I really enjoy kitschy stuff. xD

Yes, I guess that's all :)

If you have any questions, just ask me `^.^´

• Like 2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inulain

• Nena21

• Aoi

• Justme

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Inu! And welcome aboard! :hamtaro-005 (12):

Don't excuse for your English... cause yours is definitely not worse than mine... :hamtaro-005 (22): I think we are alike in some points... I was also an Inuyasha fan, I also fell in love with Asian culture after watching anime and reading manga. And then I also fell in love with K-Pop. I like SHINee, TVXQ, JYJ, Super Junior.

I didn't really watch Korean dramas, but I love Japanese BL dramas. I just love the Takumi-kun series (you should watch it if you haven't) and Boys Love (both parts, even if they are pretty sad...) :leaf9:

So, which is your favorite Korean star/band?

Wha~ Thank you for welcoming me :p

And thank you a second time, for giving me some examples of BL-Dramas ^^

I'll make sure, to watch them! (the one Boy from Takumi-kun looks preheeetty hot :D)

Uff~ my favorite star from the korean industry are MBLAQ! :)

They're pretty new - not as old as SuJu or DBSK :)

And I like Big Bang, espevially Seungri! (he made a comeback recently - a hot one! :D)

Moreover, SS501, BEAST, 4Minute, 2NE1, BoA... and some others. But it would be too long, to list them all xD

I also like korean bands like Big Bang, SS501 and 4Minute. But to be honest, I like more Korean actors... I just loved Li Jun Ki in The King and The Klown and Kim Jae Wook in Antique.

By the way, welcome to the forum! :)

Omo!

Kim Jae Wook is one of the HOTTEST guys ever! :D

Hrrhrrr~ I wantched recently a Drama he's participating in. (Marry me, Mary)

Damn~ he's too... too... too handsome *-*

So I can absolutly understand you! kekeke :D

Btw, thanks for your welcome, too~ ^-^

Wha~ Thank you for welcoming me :p

And thank you a second time, for giving me some examples of BL-Dramas ^^

I'll make sure, to watch them! (the one Boy from Takumi-kun looks preheeetty hot :D)

You're welcome! Yeah, you should watch them... they are awesome. Well, at least I loved them, especially Takumi-kun series cause it isn't so sad. By the way... who did you like from Takumi-kun? Cause the main characters (Takumi and Gii) were played by different actors. I mean in the first series they were played by these actors: takumikun.jpg and in the 2nd and 3rd by these actors takumikun3.jpg:) I really liked them all, except from the guy that played Takumi in the first series.

Gii from the first series was really beautiful, Gii from the other series was really hot and Takumi from 2 and 3 series was sooo sweet :D

Omo!

Kim Jae Wook is one of the HOTTEST guys ever! :D

Hrrhrrr~ I wantched recently a Drama he's participating in. (Marry me, Mary)

Damn~ he's too... too... too handsome *-*

So I can absolutly understand you! kekeke :D

Btw, thanks for your welcome, too~ ^-^

First of all, u're welcome! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Yeah, he is darn hot! I haven't seen him in that drama, in fact after its name it is absolutely not a bl one, so o doubt I haven't seen it :hamtaro-005 (5): I've only been watching bl dramas for about a year now...

How about Li Jun Ki? Do you know him? Have you seen The King and The Klown? I loved it!!! It is a light bl drama, but very very cute!

@Nena21

Wha, I just tiped it in google, and liked this guy

aibahiroki.jpg

Guess, it's the boy lying on the kneels of the other boy in the first pic? :o

But the second pic! WHA!

THE CUTE BOY (on the right side with the black hair)

OMFG. TOTALY my style :D Love him. xD

Need to watch it soon~

I guess, I have to postpone my "Secret Garden"-Drama (even though a lot of friends told me, that it is reeeaally good ö.ö)

But, I neeeeed to watch some Boy X Boy movies ~ Didn't do it for a looooong~ time (to be exact, I only read some Mangas and watched a few days ago some cute Korean Boy-Short-Movies or something like that xD)

So I'm not really an expert in this cathegory :D

@Aoi

Uh, Li Jun Gi... hm, I don't know him really, or better said: I didn't watch any dramas he was active in.

Or any movies or stuff like that.

But I recognized him a long time ago (because he IS really handsome!)

I wanted to watch something he's participating in - but because I do have a loo~~ng list of dramas I HAVE to watch (it's huge because I only started watching K-dramas since... 3/4 year ago? xD) I didn't have any time, to watch his movies. (The list included too many Dramas from Kim Hyun Joong, Lee Minho, Kimbum.. xD)

But one day, I guess, I'm going to watch his movies - because he is so~~ handsome :D

Yeah, I also loooove the guy with black hair in the second picture. He is sooooooo sweet and he's a great sctor. I mean I only saw him in Takumi-kun 2 and 3 but he plays his role just awesome. Highly recommended! :D

The guy in the pic you showed has a secondary role in the first part of Takumi-kun series. He has a lead role in Sukitomo,but the drama isn't that good. He plays there with Takumi Saito... maybe you know him. He's darn hot. Takumi Saito was also the lead actor in other 2 beautiful beautiful bl dramas: Boys Love and Itsuka no Kimi e. You should watch them when you have time. Bl dramas are great. :D You might also like Kindan no Koi. It is just great and the lead actor is soooo sweet, however the ending is sad...

I could recommend you some great bl dramas, but I don't really know if you like the funny, comic ones or sad dramas or both :D

Hm, Takumi Saito... Never heard of him (but that's because I'm not so into Japanese movies/actors...)

Still I'm going to watch some of his movies ö.ö

He's handsome! :D

Hm, I like more the romantic genre and the funny... :D

NOTHING SAD! I haaaateeeeeee movies without a happy end! :D

Ok then. If you want romantic or funny movies, here are some:

Takumi-kun series (the second part is a bit sad, but except that it is awesome and the actors are soooo cute)

Ai no Kotodama is a sweeeeeet and funny drama

Itsuka no Kimi e (with Takumi Saito)

Taiikukan Baby is also a cute cute drama (with a handsome actor, this one taik.png) and here is a pic from the drama...he is the one from the right :Dtaik2.png

Antique Bakery (which is a cute Koren drama about a gay cheaf who is played by Kim Jae Wook)

These came to my mind now... I loved them all and I loved some other ones with a sad ending, but I didn't mention those if you don't like movies without a happy end :D

Auw~

Antique bakery - it's such a beautiful movie (of course I watched it - to be specific: it was my first Boy x Boy movie, kekkeke~)

And, OMFG!

DO YOU KNOW. That I love you? XD

I watched (now) Takumi-kum (the first one) and it's so cute~

Dam this Gii - OMFG!

tooooohooootally my style~~~

I need a boy like him ö.ö'

And the cutie with the black hair~ Omo!

Just want to hug him xD

I will make sure to watch all your recommanded movies! :D

I promise!

-now I'm going to watch the second Takumi-kun movie xD-

Aww thx! Love you too sweetie! I'm glad you liked Takumi-kun. Yeah, that Gii was sooo sweet! Too bad they didn't choose him for the rest of the series... However the second Gii is hot! He plays sooo well, especially the love scenes ;P And the second Takumi is so sweet! Can't wait to see if you like the 2nd and 3rd part as well :)

Auw~~~

My reaction to the 2nd and 3rd movie isn't too good.

All in all I really enjoyed watching the movie! (The story and stuff)

BUUTT~~

I kind of fell in love with Gii from the 1st Movie :(

So I was kind of sad watching the new Gii...

Buuuuut~ the 2nd/3rd Takumi~

Kyaaaah~~~~ ommo! Sooooooo daaaaamn cuuuuute :D

(the 1st Takumi is cute, too xD)

Yeah~ the love scenes were well done :o

Thanks - really! I sincerely do thank you for recommending me this movie! :)

My life got so much better! XDDD (Okay, I like to exaggerate things... -cough-)

You're welcome dear! I'm glad you enjoyed watching it! The first Gii was indeed just sooooo cute and I also felt a bit strange when seeing the other one, but he was hot as well. Plus, the second Takumi was very very cute! Like so sensitive and shy

If you liked these 2 (first Gii and second Takumi) you might also like Sho from Kindan no Koi, which is also a great great bl drama, but it is quite sad...

Hm, I watched yesterday Boys Love!

It wasn't that good - because I think it was tooooo sad >.

I was reeheeeeaally sad - so hopefully, the other movies are happier :x

I guess, first I'm not going to watch Kindan no Koi >__

I don't feel like watching sad movies :x

Oh...you shouldn't have... I told you it was sad, well, but at least you saw Takumi Saito, who played Noeru in the first one and Atsumi Kanno, who played Sora in the second. What do you think of them? They are some of my favorite actors. Then you probably shouldn't watch Kindan no Koi, maybe only search for some photos to see Sho. He was sooooo sweet in that movie!

Yeah the other ones are happier, the ones mentioned in the first post on this page :)

Wha ~ yeah, I probably should have listened to you but I was soooo curious... xDDD

(my curiosity is going to kill me someday kekeke~ :D)

Uh, the actors were really nice!

Takumi Saito was damn hot~ x)

Atsumi Kanno was okay - I kind of liked the teacher more! xDD

The students hair reaaally bothered me thought the movie. I didn't like them(the hair xD) at all! :D

And while he was talking - his lips... they were kind of strange ö.ö

Whatever~ he was cute! xD (but the teacher was more my type :D)

We will see what the other movies will offer :D

I'm looking forward to them kekeke *^_^*

hehehe... I know how it feels cause I'm curious all the time too :)

I knew you'd like Takumi Saito... who doesn't? :D :D He also has a lead role in Itsuka no Kimi e (in fact he kinda plays a double role there... you'll see)

And you should also watch Ai no Kotodama. It doesn't have very beautiful actors, but the drama is so funny and they are just so sweet together :Red_fox:

Funny is the best thing! :D

I love funny dramas/movies the most. xD

I don't need always good-looking actors, it has to be a good plot :D

I'll watch them soon~ and give an... dings, how do you call it? I'll give my opinion on it.. or something like that, kekeke~ :p

I usually need good looking actors in order to like a drama, but Ai No Kotodama was an exception. They were so cute and funny that I couldn't but love that movie! :msn_red_fox 15 Yeah, then I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion on them :)

OKAY!

I watched Ai No Kotodama!

I watched it! (finally, because I hadn't a lot of time the last few days.. :D)

AND OMO~

Okay - the movie and especially the story were REHEEEALLY nice :)

BUT!

In the centre of my attention.... weren't the boys... AND wasn't the story.

Daaahaamn it!

IT WAS THIS GIRL! (called Mizusawa in the movie)

She drove me crazy! :D

She's tooootally my type - totally!

Ah~ what to do? :D

Loved her~

Want her! ö.ö

The movie was really nice... and the girl was even nicer. xD

Liked this movie a lot! :D

I guess, I'm going to google her and watch out for more of her movies~ kekeke x)

She's so cute x.x

Hahaha The girl??? :5yoyo21: That would have been the last thing I expected... To be honest, I didn't even notice her... I mean, I know who you are talking about, the girl who had a crush on one of the guys, but I can't remember her face... :2yoyo4:

So, what exactly did you like about her?

Gosh - wtf?! :D

you didn't even notice her? :D

Haha, I loooveee her~

I don't know - her image of pureness and her cute appearance - Omo!

I like those kind of girls >3

I'm just melting away if I meet this type of people :D

Love her! Love her, Love her! x)

She was really gorgeous :DDD

Love her! Love her, Love her! x)

She was really gorgeous :DDD

lol It seems my recommendation helped you a bit... no? You found out about this girl, at least :D