View Poll Results: would you give a second chance?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • immediately leave (him-her) and never look back again.

39 26.35%
  • staying and try to fix things up.

43 29.05%
  • i stay but i will make his life a living hell for some time.

30 20.27%
  • i immediately forgive (him-her)

7 4.73%
  • others........

29 19.59%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    sarah3161 Inventory
    Nikiforov Victor (long hair) Shougo Sena YO Host 2016 Valentine - Sweet Pool

would you give a second chance?

okay here is a question for you..
    if your lover ((you Really love each other , and your together for short or long time))
    cheated on you .. and he really is sorry and is doing anything for the sake of your relationship
    what would you do ????

KILLED ANYMORE OF OUR . BABIES, HUH, JIN , DID YA?
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kai. Inventory
    Shiki Masamune Takano Okumura Rin Shiki
    Well if he regretted what he did and I do really love him then I would stay and try to make things work but I would definitely make his life a living hell for some time XD but if he cheated on me again then I would leave him.

Yaoi Wizard
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Sasunarufan13 Inventory
    Ciel Tsukumo Murasame Luka Crosszeria Akihito Takaba
    Hm, this is a difficult question for me. I don't give out my trust easily, so if people betrayed that trust (especially if it was my partner) then I would be really hurt and I don't know if I could ever trust them again. After all, if my partner cheated once on me, who says it won't happen again? Yes, I'm more of a pessimist in that case I guess. ^^; Plus I don't have high self esteem, so my self image would be getting quite a blow too -_-
    I think I would try and make it work again but it would never be the same again and I would always be wondering if that time was the last time or if there would be others coming too.

Credits
    Arawn_Bheur Inventory
    Naruto x Sasuke Shindou Shuichi Johnny Rayflo Rayflo
    I have an extremely vivid imagination and the image of him banging a chick or guy (that wasn't me) would haunt me for quite awhile and I doubt I would ever be able to let it go if I stayed in the relationship with him. I would have to end it for my own piece of mind.

I have been cheated on in the past and it was horrible. I left him and I'm glad I did because I would never have moved on and have experienced better relationships. I also would have never been at a very content place in my life.

I respect the people who can let it go and I wish I could be like them.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    robertita Inventory
    Koisuru Boukun Haru wo Daiteita Roby Takumi-kun
    The motto in my life is " forgive but not forget". If the person I love betray me I will forgive him but I will never forget. Because I can forget every time when I see him I will remember his betrayal so I will leave him.

Yaoi Board Leader boysbeforeflowers34.'s Avatar
    Credits
    boysbeforeflowers34. Inventory
    Shuusei Usui Takaya Ougi Badou Takashiro
    If I could pick more than one, it would be staying and try to fix things up and I stay but i will make his life a living hell for some time.

If my lover cheated on me; I would probably forgive him but if he kept on cheating on me than might leave him.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    didz015 Inventory
    Luka Crosszeria Masamune Takano Akihiko Usami Mikhail
    i'm a forgiving person so i'll forgive him or her immediately,, however,, if she or he will do a mistake again,, well,, we never know.. XD

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Jin. Inventory
    Paper Kiss Sebastian
    Depends on what, if its really nasty then I'd never forgive that person. If someone ever cheats, then you can have that twice. So I'd not forgive. I'll break up and leave,

Credits
    panda16 Inventory
    Singers - YunJae Singers - Junsu & Yoochun Singers - Gackt Actors - Daisuke Watanabe
    I can give him a second chance but only if I really love him

Yaoi Board Leader DeepBlueSea_03's Avatar
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    DeepBlueSea_03 Inventory

I agree with Hime, it's depend on what his mistake...
    Cause something like lying & cheating is like a habit, once you do it you'll do it again in the future & they can give you much logical reason why they do that again until you trust them once AGAIN...--
    Love can blind your eyes, your mind & your heart but still use logical when you have a relation with someone, so if you cheated once again you won't be so hurt until you want end your live...

But if his mistake still tolerable & he can fix it then I'll give him 2nd chance, I think both of us need to do self improvement. Cause who know if he do that because of us too...
    So don't blame him so much, at least listening their reason 1st then you can judge if you can forgive & forget or enough & leave him...
    Last edited by DeepBlueSea_03; 05-25-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles