hey heys

Yurimi

Uhm not sure if you could call me new here since think I might be three weeks in.... and I know I can get off track when I talk about something so here goes

I am random, I might get off topic sometimes but I don't mean to though.

Sorry if this is short i'm kind of nervous :leaf4:, I also like to draw but I don't do it as often as I would like to though I might start doing that again often :9onion70: leaf3.

I also like to play games but I don't do that one often either anymore and if I do my sister only wants to do just dance games we have like for btw my sis is two years older than me she bugs me but I bug her back after all I am younger and its what the younger siblings do annoy the older one's, but lolz contrary to all that me and my sister get along very well together.

Please take care of me and may many new joyous experiences happen I the future

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yurimi

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• Leonne

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
welcome to YO ((: I hope you have fun in the forums. And you have a fun sis... I wish my sis will act like that.. she's tyrant, she drags me to her shopping and makes me carry her stuff T^T lucky you~~

Hello

! ^_^ It's very nice to meet you and i hope you will enjoy yourself here~

Lolz yeah my sister keeps trying to get me to go to the mall with her but I just say I don't want to and she's like yes and i'm like so that happens for a minute or two then she whines and gives up rabbit4 but today I did get a new outfit though only cause our mom treated us to it.

It's ok, during high school my sister's friends would say i'm going to tell your sis and I'd be like ok what is she going to do because I already know she doesn't care.....wait i'm not sure what my point is in this..... there's a flip side to everything :D

*rubs your back* it's not all bad

yeah and thanks it is nice. My sister actually has to keep her nail polish away from me because I will paint things when i'm bored lolz, what about you??

I kind of want to mentally cry because i've had to edit this like three times because of the mistakes T^T I fail so hard

well.. I'm a guy ^^; so i don't do nail polish... I use the regular stuff for clipping and ohh... that spear looking thingy too.. and the pliers looking one. Well, i guess you're quite creative to be painting on them o.o

and no worries I'm to lazy to edit stuff unless I have to xD

Hello

and welcome to YO ;)

I kow I joined later than you, but lets put that aside and let me welcome you :)

Why are you talking about your sisters like that? I think they seem nice or it's just me? ^^''

u I just paint random things with her nail polish sometimes when I get bored plus....I don't like make up....So I don't get how other girls spend all day with their face....Btw my real name is nakia but you can use my username if that's just easier.....and i'm a girl but i'm somewhat tomboyish my closest experience with lip gloss is carmex, I know how to be girly well dress like it but I will not touch make up...

Plus I can't wear nail polish on my fingernails, it makes my nails feel cold and weird, plus their are too many steps to make up

And I don't like misunderstandings so I can't help it I want to make sure what I type makes sense

- - - Updated - - -

thank you I look forward to being here

- - - Updated - - -

thank you and i'm sure I will enjoy it

it's all okay xD tho... i have no idea on those stuff well.. I'll call you yurimi ((: well, that's easier to remember.. call me Tetsu or tet if you want ^___^ so how is the site so far?

I'm enjoying myself on here the threads that people post on here seem quite interesting so I enjoy reading some of the comments left by the users on here, btw what does the bar above the pictures head mean if you know??

Your bar is full, and one of the others i've seen are empty like mine or starting to fill up.

And yeah I think calling you Testu will be easier also

if i'm not wrong, it's the user rank. It is determined by the number of posts. you must have 1500 posts to have your bar fully lit. ((:

thank you for telling me that makes things easier for me to understand because I was thinking you had to do something special to get it full though I wouldn't be sure what that special thing would be

- - - Updated - - -

thank you and I like how your location say "inside Tetsu's pants" kinda funny lolz

I just read your location lolz, so your being perved up inside a closet nice

thank you for the warm welcome and i'm sure I will I look forward to the new experiences I will have on here

Lolz no i'm not scared i've actually seen you and Testu on a few posts when I first started visiting threads of other people both of you seem very awesome and fun plus like there wouldn't be a dull moment with the two of you so I was kinda in awe at your replies to each other on those threads.

*chuckle lightly* you're a funny girl,

(:

Anyway, do enjoy YO to your fullest and hopefully you'll be able to make lots of friends. If you've got questions, feel free to ask ^^

aw, really?! That makes me feel good. Thank you. Truly. XD Next time we play TorD (Truth or Dare) I'm dragging you in. XD err...if you're free and you want to play. Lol

sweet what she said, right?

sorry I fell asleep, I was awake one moment and asleep the next :8onion74: so i'm really sorry I didn't want to fall asleep yet because was I was enjoying talking to you and Testu

sorry I fell asleep I feel really bad for that :8onion74: I was having fun talking to you and Teesie so please don't be mad at me >.

I would like to play T or D on here with you and Tetsu I think I could handle what they throw at me or ask

(>·3·)>[°°°° *staples Teesie and Tetsu together* hope you two like being close lolz dun worry I only stapled the clothes not your skin that would be painful....worse than a needle *shivers* I hate needles can't wait to talk to you and Tetsu again

thank you, and I hope for the same thing and I will ask

-blinks what should we do? we're stapled together xD
well that's great post something in the TorD thread we're not starting yet ^___^ and no worries, I was away too since I had matters to attend to. Lol you sound fun x3