Yo~^^

Nesta

I'm Nesta I'm from Poland like mahi and I'm here thanks to her :D She is my best friend and she knows everything about my obsessions, and the biggest of them - yaoi so she quickly told me about this forum XD "Nesta, it's heaven, heaven!" Hm I have to agree, I see hary maaaaaany things which I like *o* And I want to know many yaoi fans who UNDERSTAND me and are so exciting about yaoi like me xD~

I love kpop, jpop and lately I'm very into jrock, I'm a fn of pop punk too :D

Hmm I don't know what more... If you want to know me or ask something, write!~

Bye ^^~

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nesta

• 현애

• Paul4U

• TOPgasm

Hello, Alessandro Nesta. hehe.. welcome to this forum ^0^. yes, we all have same interest here :D. there're so many that can be downloaded, mangas, animes, movies, and so on. have fun :D.

Hello Nesta! Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here.

P.S. Love your signature! Lovely pictures of Maxxie there. I suddenly have the urge to watch Skins again. XP

Thanks to everyone :D!

Miro, you know who is it?

Generally I prefer Sho, but this av is.. hmm everything what I want xD

Matti_19 it's great :D

vanillablue - nooooot him xD He is a man xD I didn't know about him when I was choosing this nickname :D~

TOPgasm - ooooh Maxxie and Skins fan! ♥ I've been watching only 2 seasons but I'm going to watch the rest because I love Effy :D And I'm watching Glee too. Did you see this?:D TOPgasm is from our great T.O.P?:D