Concerts anyone?

SisterStrange

Since I am a music freak and love to attend concerts around the world, I was wondering if maybe you're attending any concerts?

If so who's playing?? And where??

Come on and share the live love!

rabbit8

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• chiakaiyuki

• SisterStrange

• cherryyuri

Well I might as well start...I'm attending the Versailles concert in London October 2nd. I was going with a friend but she dumped me so now I'm going along (her loss really).

And I'm still thinking of the Buck-Tick show in November in Tokyo....I really want to.

I guess that's all I've got for now on my schedule^^

• Like 2

Since I am a music freak and love to attend concerts around the world, I was wondering if maybe you're attending any concerts?

If so who's playing?? And where??

Come on and share the live love!

rabbit8

Don't have any lives planned unfortunatly ):

Buuut, I can list what I've already seen :D

Sonata Arctica + Epica (2006?)

My Chemical Romance (2005?)

Kill Hannah + My Passion +? (2008)

Paradise Lost + Samael + Engel (2009)

Volbeat (2010)

Nitzer Ebb (2011)

YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz (2011)

METALTOWN 2010:

Dir en Grey

Mucc

Girugämesh

Marilyn Manson

Volbeat

Mustasch

(and many others that I can't remember)

Hultsfred festival 2008

Mustasch

The Hives (THEY SUCK LIVE)

Arch Enemy

HIM

(and many more that I can't remember)

Arvika Festival 2010

In Flames

Combichrist

Nitzer Ebb

Takida

Amorphis

(and many more that I can't remember either)

That's my lil' list :D

Ooh I forgot, I've been to Malmö festivalen quite a few times and seen bands like:

Dead by April

The Ark

Alice in Videoland

Joddla med siv (lol)

so i guess i should list the international ones, right? since im not sure if you guys would know the local (brazilian) ones.. hehe

i have been to concerts of:

Hanson - back in 2001 (i was crazy about them back then! hehe)

Scorpions

Abba, the show

later this month i'm going to Rock in Rio (well, only 2 days, butttt it's better then nothing, uh?) and some of the big ones i'll be watching are:

Stone sour

Snow Patrol

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

and, well, there is a lot of brazilian ones too that i have been/will be this year like:

Zeca Baleiro (i LOVE him)

Maria Gadú

Paralamas do Sucesso

Titãs

Capital Inicial

Teatro Mágico

Nação Zumbi

Ed motta

Well I might as well start...I'm attending the Versailles concert in London October 2nd. I was going with a friend but she dumped me so now I'm going along (her loss really).

And I'm still thinking of the Buck-Tick show in November in Tokyo....I really want to.

I guess that's all I've got for now on my schedule^^

I'm going to see Versailles too! Maybe we can meet up?

This year I've seen:

Girugamesh

Miyavi

D

X Japan

Gackt YFC

Dir en Grey

They are all japanese XD

I'm also planning on seeing L'arc en Ciel next year :)

I'm going to see Versailles too! Maybe we can meet up?

you are?? oh that would be awesome!!! Message me and we'll plan where when and how...erm well the when and where at least:leaf12:

Oh I had a ticket for Yellow Fried Chicken in Stockholm but I got sick so I missed the whole fracking thing. *sigh*

I've been to a bunch of concerts through the years (that didn't make me sound old noooo) a few of them

2003- David Bowie Globen, Stockholm

2006- Depeche Mode Globen, Stockholm

2006- Depeche Mode Stockholm Stadion

2008 - Bon Jovi HSH arena, Hamburg Germany

2008 - Bon Jovi Olympic stadion Helsinki, Finland

2008- Queen+Paul Rodgers Color line arena, Hamburg Germany

2008- R.E.M Globen Stockholm

2008 - James Brixton Academy London,UK

2010 - Bad Company Wembley Arena London,UK

erm that was the ones I could think of right now...*scratches head* yeah...

noooo that was not all...

2009 - Depeche Mode Olympic stadion Berlin,Germany

2009 - Pet Shop Boys Circus, Stockholm

• 3 weeks later...

Um... anyone living close to London... I have a spare Versailles ticket. (I lost mine, bought another then found the original XD)

So if you want it, you welcome to have it...

Oh I had a ticket for Yellow Fried Chicken in Stockholm but I got sick so I missed the whole fracking thing. *sigh*

Too bad that you got sick dear, it was a really great gig! I'm a bit jealous that you've gotten to see David Bowie~

• 3 months later...
Ayone more than me who's attending any of L'Arc~En~Ciel's concert 2012?! :D

I'm going to London... It's gonna be soo awesome >.

I so so so so wanna go... but not sure if I have the money... or if the tickets are sold out already (there are only crappy seats left I know). T.T

I WANT TOO!!!! -attacks things-

I don't feel lucky at the moment >.

Maybe I can get a ticket as my B-day present.... that still leaves travel and hostle....* mumbles to self*

I wanted to be on the concert of -OZ- a year ago but it was on a day when I had school and my mother didn't allowed me to go...

I'm really getting mad on my mother for that, she's way over load worried. I meant; i was going with my best friend ;__;'' who is some years older then me, and still she didn't allowed.. so no concerts... only stupid festivals near my city... like Pinkpop or Breakfest,

• 2 weeks later...
I so so so so wanna go... but not sure if I have the money... or if the tickets are sold out already (there are only crappy seats left I know). T.T

I WANT TOO!!!! -attacks things-

Aww! D: I really hope you can go!

Although I'm a it mad about it now... I booked the tickeets the same day they were released... like the same second, and there weren't any standing tickets left at all! I supposed all or them had been pre-sold or something... But when I checked just like.. two weeks ago there were downstairs-standing tickets left... But I don't really have money to buy one more tickets..

So yeah. I'm mad >:(

• 1 year later...

music concerts tickets are helluva expensive here and i only want to see girugamesh live SO BAD here in my country.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRISiCbUaYtP9qH9ZYLa14kCk_ZjcwpzwSbn6uiTkkQU44MlDqsKQ

i've seen Simple Plan last january 2012.

i'm planning to go to Linkin Park's 2nd time concert on august 13 with my best friend. ♥

In this yeart was and will be many good concerts in my country T_T

Depeche Mode on 25th July (I go! :hamtaro-005 (23): )

Smashing Pumpkins 3th August

Florence and The Machine on 10th August

I love going to concerts. I like being up front. its the best when the band members jump down and hug,touch, and kiss the fans. I am waiting to see Combichrist again that was a great show, and Mushroomhead I can see the all the time great energy.

• 2 weeks later...

My first concert I went to was about 2 years ago before christmas (i think).

I had gone to see Rihanna at the O2 here in London. It was her Loud tour, Oh my gosh... It was the best experience I have had! Loved the music, her presence, the funky interlude videos throughout the entire concert. LOVE! Plus I was standing fairly close so it was super awesome ^_^

Yeah... haha

• 2 months later...

I love concerts. The last one I went to was to see Black Veil Brides with Avenged Sevenfold on the Buried Alive tour. That was amazing. I was in the mosh pit and got to stare Andy right in the eyes, and stood right in front of Syn as he was shredding. I'll never forget it.

• 5 months later...

Let's see

Seen:

Sigur Ros S/B I Break Horses

Boris C/H Russian Circles and S/B Saade

Earth S/B Beak> and Sabbath Assemby

Nine Inch Nails C/H Jane's Addiction.

Some bands friends (both uni and school were in).

Want to see:

Dir en Grey, Boris (again), Earth (again), Sleep, Vista Chino, Queens of the Stone Age, Neil Young, Kanye West, X Japan, Gackt, TM Revolution. Loads of other bands, but these guys seem to put on the best shows. Possibly Nick Cave, Merzbow, Neurosis?

• 3 weeks later...

The last concert I attended was to see Dir En Grey on their Ghoul Tour last Novwmber. Dagoba, a metal band from France opened for them. They were awesome. Thwn after Dagoba was done, I got to meet the lead singer Shawter, since I was standing near the back stage door. He's awesome. When Dir Wn Grey performed, I got to be right by the stage. Toshiya walked over to the side of the stage, pointed at his head and said something to me.