~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

This are private RP between me and Cheputchan19

Here is my char

character.php?id=21646

Name: Hisaka Taiga

Dislike: pretending marriage and incekt

Bio: Hisaka Taiga are 23 old man so live alone not far from his school, he is uni student and is dreaming to become teacher someday. He likes to read book very much and watch movie with his friends. He have his first roomate so called his fiancee but its only pretending for 1 months so he and his roomate can Get away getting married. He is very kind, Sweet and smart so can be very stoborn sometimes.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Name : Ryuji Takashima.

Likes : be alone, listening to loud music and watching movies.

Dislikes: pretend to have a relationship with someone else and ice cream.

Ryuji Takashima is a male 22 years old who does not talk much because less sociable. He is a student who aspires to be a song writer. He has been living away from his parents. So he can be more independent. He has a roommate who called as his fiancee but only 1 month and after that they getting married. He is a good man but he doesn't able to express it, smart and lazy. But sometimes he can be really annoying.

Taiga walked inside his house after he come home from school, he took off his shoes and called"I'm home Ryuji" it have been 1 day since Ryuji become his roomate since he was his fiancee.

Yesterday his parents called him and tell him at he add fiancee he is going to marry about 1 months time and since they need to Get know eashother better Ryuji start living with Taiga

Ryuji raised his head when he heard the sound of his door open. He saw Taiga who had just returned from school. "Welcome home, Taiga," said Ryuji lazyly. It's been one day Ryuji live with Taiga since his parents arrange his engagement with man named Taiga. Ryuji very surprised to find out he would be engaged to someone else and have to stay for 1 month with Taiga and after that they will get married. Ryuji somehow confused as how he should behave as long as he is less able to socialize.

Taiga smiled"how was school?" He asked, lay his bag beside the couch and sat himself down in the couch, tired after school.

Taiga was in fotball and basketball club plus he was student counsil president since the old student counsil president retired after he moved away to another city

Ryuji look at Taiga and silent for a moment and replied, "w-well, school is always boring as usual," Ryuji glance at the papers that covered the table and put them together. Ryuji never follow the club because he thought it was not important. After school Ryuji definitely go home. He prefers to stay at home and struggling with the paper that containing lyrics of his work.

Taiga sighed"yes school are very boring, so how goes with your music writing?" He knew at Ryuji write music and he hope Ryuji Would sing for him somerday.

He heard his phone vibrate he took up his phone from pocket and so he got text from his friend Rina Hasiba so was student counsil tresury, he read the text and write back after he read the text from Rina

Ryuji chuckled to hear Taiga's answer. He didn't think that Taiga who diligent at school can look bored too. "Well, there is no change at all. Still I felt something is missing in my song that I write," said Ryuji, scratching his cheek. Ryuji glance at Taiga who's his attention was diverted by message he had just received. Ryuji looks very curious about the contents of Taiga message.

Taiga smiled"i got message from my friend Raina Hasiba so Ask we can meet tomorrow after school for to discuss about Which festival we are going to have and I write back at we can talk after school tomorrow" he la his phone back in his pocket.

Wonder what he Should do now. Taiga was very happy to have Ryuji as his roomate since live alone start to Get boring for him

Ryuji nodded his head, "hmm, festivals I've never heard of it before," Ryuji silent for a moment, he confused what to do next. Without Ryuji realized he looked at Taiga for a long time. He wondered why he could be Taiga's fiancee.

Taiga smiled"I'm talking about school festival so are common to school these days, dont your school have school festival?he asked for curious sake and he wondred Why his family picked Ryuji as his fiancee When he could have girl as his fiancee. He wondred at he Should Ask his parents about it later

Ryuji pouts when he heard Taiga's answer. "O-oh, I didn't really pay attention to it. I also never invited by my friends," Ryuji suddenly change his expression became serious look, "T-Taiga, why did you agree to our parents when they decided we have to get engaged?" Ryuji surprised when that words came out from his mouth.

Taiga was suprized Of Ryuji question and tryed to answer it best at he could"I dont know for to be honest, I have always had problem say no to my parents, everytime they asked me something I Would say yes and it was sometimes I say no but that happend not so ofte. So I guess Of habit I say yes, what about you Ryuji?"

Ryuji thought for a while as he lifted his head. "Hmm, I'm the type of person who kept to themselves so when I discovered that I was very surprised want to protest, but same as you, when I see their faces I undo my intention to protests. I can't bear to see my parents disappointed," Ryuji laugh when he feel his mind same with Taiga's.

Taiga smiled"we are the same then and for to let you know I'm going to call my parents for ask them Why we are getting married about 1 months time" he was very happy at he and Ryuji had one thing in common

Ryuji nodded and smiled softly. "Yeah thats true. Really? so hurry up if you want to call your parents and ask about it. I couldn't call my parents because they're busy right now," Ryuji felt a little relieved, he thought that Taiga isn't a jerk at all.

Taiga smiled and pick up his phone, dial his parents number after second his mother pick the phone, he start talking in the phone

Taiga"hello Mom its me Taiga how are you doing?"

Taiga's mother"Hello Taiga its Nice to hear your voice again, we are doing good, how are you and Ryuji doing?

Taiga"we are doing good mother and its about our weeding, Why are we getting married and Why are the Ryuji I'm getting married to?

Taiga mother"I guess your father had right When you is going to Ask that question, well you see me and Ruji parents have know eashother for long time, helt since High school days and well both Of us have trouble with work and we figure out at whish our son meet and getting married could that hjelp us with our work trouble. Thats reason Ryuji are your fiancee, do you understand my son?

Taiga answer in happy voice"yes I do mother and thank you for explaine Why Ryuji are my fiancee, I'm going to call later"

Taiga mother answer back in happy voice"you are very welcome my son, we talk more later, love you"

Taiga"love you to Mom" he hang up the phone and smiled at Ryuji

Ryuji staring at Taiga with curious eyes. "W-well, what was said by your mother? Looks like you are very happy and agree on the answers that given by your mother," Ryuji asked, scratching his head.

Taiga smiled"my mother tell me at reason we are getting married are because our parents have know eashother for long time and at they have trouble with work so they think at Which we Get married that can Solve their work problem" he la his phone back in his pocket

Ryuji nodded and understand the reason of their engagement. But there is one thing that block his mind. "A-and you agree with it? Although we were both men. You know, men may not be together.." said Ryuji with words that seem to hang.

Taiga smiled"yes I agree on it since men can be together these days, have you not seen some gay couple in our town? We are not the only one and it start to Get common these days" he lay himself down on couch so he could realx more

Ryuji looked away for a moment, he did not expect that answer. "I-I know that. Indeed many men who have tried that relationship, But I'm just still not used to it," Ryuji scratching the back of his head. Ryuji sees Taiga laying on the couch and talk again. "Then what do we do now?"

Taiga smiled"Cant you sing a song for me? I really want to hear you sing? I have never heard you sing and I have heard at you good voice"

Ryuji flinched when Taiga asked him to sing. "I-I can not sing, T-Taiga, I-I only write songs never sing it," Ryuji become embarrassed and his face started to blush.

Taiga smiled"it must be boring to write song and dont sing it but its alright with me Ryuji I shall not force you to sing, so what do you want for dinner today?"