Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi looks at Tetsu and laughs a little, "I guess I know the best method to wake you up hm? Making you something to eat," he rubs the back of his head. Daichi watches Tetsu get off the bed and nods his head slowly as he scoots closer to the end of the bed. Daichi looks up at Tetsu as he moves forward a bit more, holding onto Tetsu's hand, unsure if he was really ready to be on his two feet just yet but he starts getting off the bed and holds Tetsu's hand tightly as he gets to his feet while holding his side.

Haru laughs softly and nods his head, "ah.. well it is good to know you two will eat pretty much anything," he gets up from the table and walks to the cabinet to get the plates, cups and utensils. Haru looks at Fujika, laughing softly and nods his head, "oh I notice that, but I am sure Daichi can handle that stubbornness." He takes the plates and cups out of the cabinet, walking to the drawer and takes out some forks. Haru places everything on the table and start putting the plates. utensils and cups in front of every chair.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu chuckled softly at his boyfriend's words and poked the said male's cheek playfully. "then you should cooked me every morning to wake me up, my lovely Daichi.." he smiled and watched him get off slowly from the bed, made sure his hand ready to caught Daichi if he fall suddenly. "good.. hold me tight, Daichi.. stepped slowly, okay.." he said softly and lead him slowly outside of the room and hold on Daichi's body part that didn't hurt. "you okay, Daichi? now.. stepped real slow when you walked one downstairs, okay?" he said and helped the other again until they reached the kitchen.

Fujika giggled at Haru's words. "you lucky you said something like that to me who didn't care about eating anything. but it will be rude if you say that to another lady.." she chuckled and stood up then walked near the cabinet, watched the male doing. "nah~ Daichi's a great boyfriend, you know.. since he can tamed the punk and uncontrollable, Tetsu.." she giggled back and waited the male if he wanted her help, looked up as noticed the lovebird already halfway to the kitchen.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while blushing softly, "so.. like your wife?" He rubs the back of his head embarrassingly as he leans against Tetsu, putting about half his weight on him as he was walking towards the door. Daichi looks down the stairs and starts going down them slowly, holding Tetsu tightly while following him to the kitchen.

Haru laughs a little, "oh? Sounds like you get jealous or something," he sticks his tongue out a bit, starting to put the food on the plates. Haru perks his head up he could hear footsteps coming towards the stairs, blinking a couple of times as he walks over to the stairs, "why is Daichi walking? He should be getting carried since he is still healing," he pokes Tetsu's forehead teasingly. Haru walks back to the table and stretches, "alright everything is set up," he smiles as he walks to the fridge, "what does everyone want for drink? We have all kinds if you want to choose from one."

"e-eh? err.. y-yeah.. like a wife.. I didn't expect that you said that.. I thought you don't wanna be compared to girl.." Tetsu a little bit startled and chuckled awkwardly as he kept lead the said male to downstairs. "good.. we arrived safely to downstairs.." he smiled and pecked Daichi's cheek as a small reward.

Fujika just laughed at the older male's words as kept watching him prepared the stuff on the dining table. Yet she looked up because Haru walked toward the lovebird instead and poked her brother's forehead, giggled at the sight but rolled her eyes at Tetsu to teased him as well.

"w-what? Is it wrong to just lead him by holding him tight? I'll be falling instead if I carried him since it's safer by leading him.." Tetsu puffed out his cheek thought he know that Haru and Fujika just teased him. After made Daichi sat on the chair next to him, he sat himself along with his sister as well. "I just want cold water.. ah.. but prepare just water for Daichi since he's still in healing state.." he recommended while Fujika just giggled and waved to Haru. "I wanna iced tea, Haru.."

Daichi blushes and laughs a little, "well.. do you consider me as y-your wife." He tilts his head, "well.. I am already compared to a girl because I am the one that takes you in my butt." Daichi rubs his side and smiles softly, blushing a little and glances over, seeing if Fujika and Haru were listening.

Haru looks at Tetsu and crosses his arms with a smile as he continues poking Tetsu's cheek with his eyes narrowed, looking over at Fujika as she was giggling and glances at Tetsu, "but Daichi is still healing. He has to be pampered until he feels better."

Daichi sits down at the table as he looks at Tetsu and then looks Haru, rubbing the back of his head and wasn't sure what he should really drink while recovering but water would probably be the best option.

Haru nods his head as he takes three glasses, filling two with water and takes out a bottle of iced tea, putting it in the last glass he had. Haru goes to grab another cup and fills it with some orange juice, putting the orange juice and iced tea in the fridge. Haru picks up all the drinks and places them on the table, "alright go ahead and dig in," he smiles as he starts plating all the plates, "if you want more, feel free," he sits down and starts eating.

Tetsu couldn't help but blinked his eyes a couple of times as he heard the unexpected words from his boyfriend, glanced at the bashful boy beside him. "a-ah.. u-uhm.. if you like to be called my wife I'm gonna be really grateful, you know.." he laughed awkwardly, felt more shy than the other boy. Yet he perked his head up and his character switched. "hmm~ you're right.. then should we prepare our wedding soon, Daichi? so you can officially be my wife?" he caressed Daichi's cheek gently.

On the other hand, Tetsu looked back at the older male who kept poked his cheek, narrowed his eyes back to him and shifted his glance to his sister as well a couple of second. "I know that, Haru.. so stop give me a lecture when we wan to eat.." he paused then grinned at the boy beside him. "..I will pampered him completely but.. with different way though~"

Meanwhile, Fujika that heard Tetsu's words couldn't help but giggled with sparkling eyes. "oh my~ our Tetsu already became this adult~ should we celebrate it, Haru.." she grinned at the male and glanced to the sick person. "Daichi.. you're lucky to have a bold boyfriend like Tetsu, you know.." she giggled softly.

Hearing Fujika, made Tetsu back to his sense and became his usual but with soft blush on his cheek. "o-oh.. come on, Fujika.. stop teasing me like that.. Haru's cooking will be cold if we kept talking.." he scratched the back of his head and drank the water that being served by Haru before, which made Fujika giggled more loud. Try to ignore that, Tetsu looked to Daichi and caressed his cheek. "you can eat by yourself? or you wanna me to feed you, Daichi?" he asked softly.

Daichi glances at Tetsu while his face was completely red, had no idea what came over him by mentioning that to Tetsu. He slowly perks his head up towards Tetsu, blushing bright red and nods his head, "do you think.. we are ready to make such a powerful commitment like marrying?"

Haru flicks Tetsu's forehead, "hey.. I am not preventing you from eating. So since you are so hungry, I already plated the plates," he sticks his tongue out a bit. He blinks a couple of times and laughs a little, "well.. that will have to wait until he is 100% healed. Don't even try it when he is in the healing process or I will get you a chastity belt," he laughs a little. He looks over at Fujika and laughs a little, "oh boy..someone is fangirling," he laughs a little as he continues eating.

Daichi looks at Fujika while blushing a little and looks at Tetsu, smiling as he nods his head while he holds onto his side with a sigh. Daichi perks his head up as he looks at Tetsu and nods his head, "I-I will be fine feeding myself," he looks to the side, slightly pouting with blush across his face as he picks up a fork and attempts to eat.

• 4 weeks later...

Tetsu reachs his spoon and start eating as he heard Daichi's word and scratchs the back of his head and look at the male beside him. "e-erhm.. I don't really know even by myself but if you say that you're not ready then I'll wait you.." he smiles while watching his boyfriend's blushed cheek that made him more adorable.

Jolted and hissed at the flick of the older male, Tetsu rubs his reddish forehead as he pouted at the male. "ouch.. no violence to your brother in law, Haru.." he pouts again before continue to eats his foods. Meanwhile, the purple haired women can't stop giggled because of her brother and start to eats the delicious food in front of her. "araa~ don't be so shy, Tetsu.. I'm your sister that bathed you until 7 years old, you know~" she giggles back and drink a little.

On the other hand, Tetsu almost choked with his own foods because of Haru and Fujika's words that made him dizzy and embarrassed at the same time. Reached his water, he gulps it down and throw a glare to the two older people in front of him. "could you stop both of you.." he pause and glance to Haru. "I don't wanna wear belt like you recommend, so no thanks.." he said and pouts at his sister that kept giggling, pointed his fork at her. "stop revealing my embarrassment event or you can't visit here, anymore.."

Tetsu keep sulking after he finished his foods and rubs his face instead at Daichi's shoulder. "it's better if we just eat by ourself. so that two people over there won't make our time like thiss.." he pouted back and hugs him from beside, still make sure of his hand so he didn't touch the hurt part.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while blushing as he eats as well, couldn't resist Haru's Carbonara dish. "Well.. I mean.. we are still in school and everything.. maybe we should wait until we graduate first before.. m-marrying."

Haru blinks and then laughs a little,, "it was just a flick on the forehead, even Daichi can handle it better than you," he chuckles a little as he goes back to eating.

Haru looks at Tetsu and laughs a little, "you are so fun to tease..," he rests his chin on his palm as he finishes eating. "Well.. than you better behave while Daichi is healing or you might make it worst." Haru looks at Fujika and laughs a bit, "hey don't get mad at your sister, she is actually the boss of you like I am the boss of Daichi."

Daichi continues eating as he looks at Tetsu, tilting his head to the side and smiles a bit, "don't let what they say get to you," he rests his head on Tetsu's arm as he finishes eating. Daichi looks at Tetsu and hugs him as well, rubbing his sides with a sigh and leans forward to rest his head on the table.

• 1 month later...

Looked at the cute response that his boyfriend made, Tetsu just chuckled a bit before smiled and gently patted Daichi's head. "I know, Daichi.. I said that I won't rushed it, right? you can take your time.. I'll be waiting until you're ready.." he said then give a peck on the other blushed cheek.

However Tetsu pouted the older male and chewing his food in sulking way. "then I'm sorry that I'm too weak to accept your flick on my forehead.." he said even though he giggled at the end. Pushed aside his empty plate, he looked at Haru and Fujika back while throw rolled eyes to them. "you two just act like a boss but in the reality you're not.." he stuck out his tongue to them. While Fujika just giggled and enjoying her food until its finished, didn't really get bothered when her brother threat her before.

Tetsu looked up Daichi and nodded while still having his pout on the lips. "yeah.. you're the only one who know me so well, Daichi.." he buried his face on the other neck for a moment and smiled at him. Even though he blinked cause noticed that Daichi rubbed his sides again. "wanna go back to our room soon? you still looked so tired.." he said softly and rubbed gently Daichi's back.

Daichi blushes as he felt Tetsu pet his head as he slowly nods his head a bit, "but... I don't want you to wait too long," he rubs the back of his head when he felt Tetsu kiss his cheek. Daichi smiles softly while blushing a bit white he leans back in his chair with his hands on his sides.

Haru looks at Tetsu and laughs a little with a soft sigh as he was eating and looks over at Fujika as he finishes his last bite, "well.. we might not be a parent, but we are still the older sibling, which makes us the boss of you younger siblings," he pokes Tetsu's forehead. Haru looks at Tetsu and Fujika, "are you two full? There is still plenty," he didn't ask Daichi because he figured he had a lack of appetite right now.

Daichi at Tetsu with a soft smile, blushing as he could feel Tetsu against his neck. He looks up at Tetsu while he rubs his sides, slowly nodding his head, "yeah.. I suppose so," he places his hand on his sides as he starts to get up from the chair.