Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi was scrolling through his iPad, looking for some music he can listen to while he works on his homework. He taps his foot quietly and twirls his pencil with his free hand as he finally finds a song and selects it from the menu. Daichi turns up the volume a little and stops twirling his pencil, starting to work on his homework.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu had just come out of the class. He was very bored when in the classroom, the lesson was never caught his attention. when he would put the headset and get home he saw a boy busy with the paper in front of him. Tetsu somehow suddenly became interested in the boy. He undo his intention to go home and walked up to the boy earlier.

Daichi tapped his foot and scratches his head as he continues working on his homework. He twirls his pencil with his fingers half the time whenever he got stuck on a problem. Daichi finally finish working and blinks slightly as he picks up his head slowly, seeing someone approach him and wondered who that was. He takes his headphones out of his ears and puts his book and homework into his bag, starting to stand up from his sitting spot.

Tetsu bit surprised when the boy in front of him began to stand up and get out of there. And he became uncomfortable when the boy was looking at him and quickened his pace. But unfortunately he just tripped and crashed into man who had started walking toward him.

Daichi takes his iPad out of his pocket along with his headphones, putting them in his bag as he started walking with his head to the side. He didn't notice that the male that was looking at him was still approaching him so when he looked in front of himself, Daichi lets out a gasp and almost falls to the ground but luckily there was a cherry blossom branch near the area that got stuck on Daichi's bag to prevent him from falling but rips a little of his bag strap. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't really realize if you were actually approaching me."

Tetsu so thankful he did not hit the boy in front of him because he managed to return the balance. he immediately put cold face that often he show it to the others. "Umm, that's okay, I was wrong and almost hit you." The boy in front of him shook his head and smiled at him. It makes him gasped especially when he stuck out his hand and said "no problem, what's your name?"

Daichi looks at the branch and removes it from his bag strap. He lets out a soft sigh and looks at the other boy, scratching his head a little and looks up at him, "oh.. um my name is Daichi. What is your name," he tilts his head to the side.

Tetsu almost off guard and open the cold mask. 'How could he was cheerful after nearly being hit by me and u-uh, why he looks so cute when tilted his head.' he thought. "um, my name is Tetsu." We were quiet for a moment, looking at each other. Because getting sick of the silence between them, Tetsu began to open up the conversation. "U-um, are you going home? Want to go home with me?". But Tetsu regretted the words because sounding too naive in his ear.

Daichi looks at the cold mask for a few moments, ~aw.. is he sick? That is not always fine,~ as he thought while scratching his chin. He nods his head and scratches the back of his head, "well.. its nice to meet you Tetsu. You must be a few grades ahead of me since I don't remember ever seeing you." Daichi blinks in slight confusion and puts his hands infront of him, "I was going home but now I need to get my bag strap fix... a-and we just met and you want me to go home with you?"

Tetsu felt his face begin to heat up. 'Aah, what should I say? why do I even lost for words'. Tetsu bit cleared his throat and tried to change his face. "W-well, nice to meet you too, Daichi. Um, yes I was one year above you". Tetsu saw Daichi's bag strap and even more guilty about his carelessness."w-well, I'm sorry for your bag strap and forget what I just said, bye." Tetsu getting more clumsy and immediately left Daichi who confused because Tetsu's word.

Daichi looks at Tetsu's face and wondered why he was red, thinking it might just be him being sick and shakes it from his mind. He nods his head slowly and grabs the bag strap by the rip, holding it tightly so it didn't fall. Daichi tilts his head and shakes it side to side, "d-don't worry about it, it won't be hard to fix it...," his talking starts to slow down when Tetsu left. ~What's wrong with him...,~ he wondered as he started to walk out of the school entrance and towards the shopping plaza.

Tetsu slowed his pace when he was out of the campus. He felt really silly why he should behave like that with new people he knew. It did not take long for Tetsu to get his home. He lay down on his bed, try to recall the events that he went through. "W-well, he was very cute and his smile too sweet." Tetsu went silent and his eyes rounded. "A-ah what am I thinking! Not possible I like him!" Tetsu ruffled his hair and drowned his face with a pillow. "But, if it is not fall in love why my heart beat faster when I saw his sweet face?". Tetsu even growl and ruffled his hair again because his words not sound like him.

Daichi was at a repair store and he showed his bag to the owner. The store's owner looks at the rip and takes it into the back, starting to repair it. Daichi was leaning on the wall, waiting for the owner to finish the repairs, scratching his head and wondered about before at the campus. He stands up and walks over the store owner, holding his now repair bag and places it on the counter. Daichi pays the man and takes his bag, waving to him and leaves, walking to his house.

Tetsu opened his eyes slowly. He growled softly and tried to drive out sleepiness. 'A-ah, I overslept.' Tetsu thought. Tetsu immediately shifted to the bathroom to wash his face. After feeling refreshed, he realized it was dark. Tetsu remember something, the weather forecast said tonight will be a lot of shooting stars. Tetsu smiled remembering it, because only stars he likes and filled his night which is always lonely. Tetsu opens the window and immediately look to the sky. He was very calm when he saw stars scattered across the sky. But his views distracted when a window in front of him shining brightly. 'hmm, the house was already occupying, huh' think Tetsu. Tetsu gasped as the window in front of him opened and he saw a very familiar figure. "Da-Daichi?"

When he got home, Daichi greeted his family with a smile and noticed that dinner was already cooked. He bent over to take off his shoes and walks into the dining room to have dinner. After dinner, Daichi made his way to his room, dropping his bag on the floor and turns on the tv, watching the news, "oh that's right, there are going to be shooting stars tonight." Daichi turns off his tv and turns down his lights to a darker setting, walking to the already opened window. "Hm mom must have had the window open to get some night fresh air into my room," Daichi mentioned and leans down to sit on the floor, looking at the sky and looks down a little, "o-oh hi Tetsu, watching the shooting stars as well?"

Tetsu could not believe this incident. This afternoon his mind filled only by Daichi and now he was standing in front of him. Tetsu became again embarrassed and tried to find his sound. "H-hi, Daichi. So you who moved next to my house, w-well what a coincidence. Yeah I really like the look of stars" Tetsu scratched the back of his head. Silence happened so long , Tetsu bit relaxed when he saw a shooting star again. Without him knowing he smiled softly, the cold mask was completely detached from his face. Tetsu glanced toward Daichi who's still silent. 'E-eh why his face was so flushed like that? Is he sick?' Tetsu thought became frantic. "H-hey Daichi, are you okay?" Tetsu saw Daichi with a slightly panicked look on his face.

Daichi leans back from the window a little as he was watching the shooting stars, moving his bangs from his face. He looks over at Tetsu and smiles softly, nodding his head, "they are pretty cool to look at," as he leans forward and holds onto the window sill. Daichi rested his head on the window sill, watching the shooting stars in silent and perks his head up when Tetsu talked to him, "o-oh sorry I was getting distracted by the shooting stars."

Tetsu stared Daichi in silence 'A-ah I'm acting too overwhelming. It seems like he's okay' Tetsu shook his head trying to get rid of negative thoughts in his head. Tetsu saw Daichi who's looking at the sky seriously. "umm, is your bag has been repaired?" Tetsu tried to liven up the atmosphere.

Daichi rests his chin on his palm, looking from the sky to Tetsu, blushing softly, ~he actually has his mask off. I can see more of his face now,~ as he thought with a soft smile. He perks his head up and nods his head, "yup its all fix now. Are you feeling better or do you just wear that mask at school?" He tilts his head and rubs his hands within his arms, feeling cold and felt his perky nipples poking out of his shirt.

Tetsu felt his face more flushed because seeing Daichi smile. 'Aww, why he's make me so interested to him?' Tetsu bit surprised when Daichi asks his habit. "E-eh, is that so much visible?" Tetsu more flushed and instead turned to avoid Daichi's gaze. 'what should I do! Come on,Tetsu! you were not like this' Tetsu reminded himself. He tried to take a deep breath and looked back at Daichi. But when he saw Daichi, Tetsu found Daichi giggled at him. "O-oi, do not laugh like that!" Tetsu already out of control, his face became red as a tomato.

Daichi looks over at Tetsu and blushes with a pout, "I didn't know it was going to be so cold tonight." He opens his shirt near his shirt collar to look, seeing his nipples really hard. Daichi blushes and stands up quickly, "I-I'll be right back Tetsu...," as he walks to his closet and forgot to close the window curtain. He starts to take off his shirt and grabs another one, turning around so Tetsu had a nice view of his chest to his stomach as he was putting on his warmer shirt.

Tetsu realized that these days the air is colder than usual. "Yeah, I just realize it" he nodded to Daichi. Tetsu began astonished when he saw Daichi take his clothes off and Tetsu ran out of words. The cool air began to affect him because his nipples getting hard as well. "Da-Daichi, what are you doing?" Tetsu started stuttering when he saw Daichi's white chest and his slender torso. "O-oh, no! what's wrong with my body' Tetsu's mind became more screwed.

Daichi shivers while he was half naked and putting on his shirt. He jumps and as soon as his head was through the head hole of his shirt, Daichi looks at the window and blushes bright red, ~o-oh no he saw me half naked! I forgot to close the curtain,~ as he blushes in thought while putting his arms through the sleeves. He had his head lowered and walks to the window, sitting infront of the window, "s-sorry about that."

Tetsu could no longer restrain himself. "I can not stand it!" Tetsu growled climbs out of the window and jumps to the Daichi's room.

Daichi tilts his head and gasps, grabbing ahold of the window sill, "h-hey! Your going to get yourself killed if you do that!"