❊ Random Questionnaire for RolePlayers ❊

Saga

Questionnaire

01. For how long have you roleplayed so far?

= three or four years ago

02. What position you enjoy roleplaying as? (Tip: Seme/Uke/Seke)

= uke

03. Can you remember your first character? What was his/her name?

= Antonio

04. Do you have a favorite RP on YaoiOtaku?

= nah, not yet

05. What genre you enjoy the most? (Tip: Besides the yaoi part)

= slice of life, tragedy, drama, mystery

06. If you could turn one of your RPG's into manga, which one would it be?

= the ABO alternate universe of 2p!SpUK ~

07. Which part of your personality you most often include in your characters?

= flirtatious (lol)

08. A roleplay you miss because it was dropped?

= the 2p!SpUK :

09. Name a few roleplayers you enjoy playing with.

= mmm, they're not in this forum

10. Name a roleplayer you want to RP with but you haven't due to whatever reason.

= dont know

11. Do you spy on RP's that aren't yours?

= no

12. How about your latest character? Does he/she like sweet things?

= yes

13. Do you have any finished RP on YaoiOtaku?

= no lol

14. Have you ever laughed at a reply you got in your RP?

= yes

15. Teaser time. Name a roleplay which is currently ongoing and state a fact about your character which is not stated anywhere in the RP.

= err

16. Have you ever dreamed about any of your characters or your partner's characters?

= yes lol

17. Imagine yourself as part of the IC world, which roleplay of yours you want to live in?

= the abo lol

18. Name yourself as a character in the RP world.

= emm who?

19. Are you shy in real life?

= nope, i guess lol

20. Do you think some RP's are worth to turn into official books/movies?

= yeah maybe

21. Why or how did you start roleplaying?

= because I was drama club's and literature's star and I'm very interested in writing.

22. Have you ever had a crush on some roleplay character?

= yes

23. Quote your best line from a roleplay.

= skip

24. Which one you prefer? Reality or the RP world?

= dunno, either is nice

25. Do you consider yourself as good at roleplaying?

= maybe

26. Any roleplayer idols?

= nah

27. Switch to one of your characters and answer, "Why?" (Tip: Lean on your imagination)

= skip

28. Have you ever quit roleplaying for a certain amount of time?

= yep

29. If the week, plus the weekends of course, was 8 days, what would you name the eighth one?

= Funday

30. A trait you found you dislike in a character from your RP experience?

= skip

31. Did you awake to any fetishes thanks to roleplaying?

= yes lololol

32. Which you prefer more, roleplaying or writing fictions?

= roleplaying is nicer if you have a great partner

33. Do you know what 'creampie' means? (Tip: Ahahaha, don't blush)

= *smirks*

34. Last question, obviously. Can roleplaying be considered as a hobby?

= yep!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• Saga

• chocostrawberryvanilla

• -Hideki-

About 13 years.

I like roleplaying all positions.

Serigala. She was a werewolf off to find spritefire flowers as part of her initiation.

Goryeo National Detentionary Academy

Fantasy

It doesn't have a name but it has a pirate king called Cryptx and a drahonkin called Nefarios.

I don't. My characters are incredibly varied.

Feudal Irritation

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

10. Name a roleplayer you want to RP with but you haven't due to whatever reason.

None yet.

Very rarely. It

There's one that I'm making at the moment but I think he has a more savoury/bitter palate.

Nope. I've never finished a roleplay.

Yes. Some people are amazing writers!

15. Teaser time. Name a roleplay which is currently ongoing and state a fact about your character which is not stated anywhere in the RP.

Beau d'Artes in Beaty and the Beast is very insecure about his beastly nature.

16. Have you ever dreamed about any of your characters or your partner's characters?

All the time.

17. Imagine yourself as part of the IC world, which roleplay of yours you want to live in?

I've never thought of myself in the IC world. I tend to keep my distance. I'm more of a puppet master or god to my characters.

Rumpleteaser the Werecat.

Quiet but not shy.

Yes! I'd love to turn some of mine into books... if only they weren't yaoi and my family could read them without being embarrassed.

That's a long time ago. The very first thing I roleplayed was a battle between my group of friends at school.

Yes. He was a vampire. I forget his name.

Whaaaaaa! How am I supposed to know that... oh! I have one...

'Ianol's heart... it's like a fine crystal statue,' Princess said, looking up at the roof of their cell. 'His heart was dropped and shattered into a million pieces. He tries so hard to pick up the pieces but it's too large a task. In the two years since it happened, all he's managed to do it cut up his fingers from trying. He cannot do it alone.'

RP world for sure.

I'm great at writing and imagination. I suck at replying in time.

Azaurmyth from GaiaOnline.

27. Switch to one of your characters and answer, "Why?" (Tip: Lean on your imagination)

Vivian: I have to. I can't give up. I will never give up.

I've done it several times.

29. If the week, plus the weekends of course, was 8 days, what would you name the eighth one?

Bastday, after the goddess Bast/Bastet.

Kawaii ukes, whiney ukes, cowardly ukes, pathetic ukes.

Yaoi was one that came from roleplaying.

Roleplaying. It's interactive and you never know what the other player is going to come out with. I like that unexpected.

Yeppers. Also, so that's why

asked me!

Yes. Of course.

• 3 months later...

This gives away my age a little bit but I'd say a good 15+ years (I started at fifteen).

I'm mostly comfortable with uke but I can do seke in the right situations.

Chris Redfield from the Resident Evil series. I adored him and when I first stumbled into a roleplay group that didn;t have him take (how odd, right?) I snatched him up and my journey began!

It was “

” that I was doing with
. They are a great writer and I loved what we were doing just we both became a bit busy. I hope someday we can pick it up again!

I cannot pick one. I like slice of life, fantasy (OMGELVES), sci-fi (OMGSPACE) and crime/drama but I like a lot of things. I'm pretty open to most things.

Honestly it would be "

". I loved Trip and Bradley. They were opposites but they worked so well!
wrote Trip so well. Sometimes I was a little intimidated by how good they were (I've gone away and read a lot of books since then to try and up my game and stop being lazy and simple).

If I do do that (which is rare) it's probably the logical analyser in me. I think before I take action. And I think a lot. I work out a lot of stuff in advance and decide what's best. When I create characters I try not have me in it? I really like playing as people that don't fit with me cause that's the challenge.

I did one on another site that was based on the yaoi manga MODS but centered more around the spanking kink (adults of course). It's not really been dropped but the user is on hiatus and has been for over a year so I guess I miss that.

was one but I'd need to play with more of you on here to be able to add more. I have some from Discord and other forums.

There's plenty of you I'd like to roleplay with but sometimes I don't have the confidence to ask strangers. It's silly cause in other forums I feel fine but here, I feel you are all these awesome novelists and I wonder if I can keep up. Heh. I'm quick sometimes to talk myself out of asking and convince myself I'm no good (shame, right?)

If I had to drop names,

, but really I'm really open to playing with anyone if we can find a common ground. It's just cause I've been reading roleplays by these users that their names stick in my head.

If the stories are appealing I sure do!

is one I've been reading by
and

Are we talking like food or situations or…..

Nope!

Yeah I have. Those are the best ones that get you really engaged and excited. Ones that can evoke an emotion.

Ummmm… I don't really have any on here at the moment (most of mine are on Discord) so I can't really tease you can I?

Yes. Don't know how it happens but it's random. Normally just my brain playing out potential ideas. One dream, it had me as a director and them as actors in a movie of the story which was the roleplay. It was so sureal, haha.

I want to live in the one I have been turning into a book, just so I could be best friends with the main character! I've made him pretty cute and a fun guy to hang around, and his best friend is awesome too. Though I might get jealous if he gets romantic with the characters I've sent him up with. Grrr. f(',...,')f

Rhys Warrington

Depends on the situation and people. Usually I can overcome shyness and jsut be my stupid dumb self but sometimes I do tend to shut up and stay in the corner.

Absolutely! I'm doing it with one I did with my boyfriend!

I stumbled upon a roleplaying group in yahoo groups and gave it a shot. Never looked back! I still have printouts of the roleplay at the time (mostly group roleplays). I just wanted to give it a go and I liked the idea of making stories using a character I liked. I was more into fandom character back then but I've learned to appreciate original characters in recent years.

Yeah probably! I get crushes on characters in books over their personalities. I probably get the same over some characters if well written.

Haha I can't remember anything that stands out.

I like them equally. It's an odd question for me to answer. I feel safe in reality but if I was in say a fantasy setting killing dragon and stuff, I think my chance of surviving would be a lot slimmer!

That's subjective. Sometimes I feel confident, sometimes I don't. I guess if my partner is happy, I feel I am good. I like to think I'm good? Hahaha.

Not really. We are all individual. I don't want to look up to someone. I want to be independent and for other role players to be independent and we make amazing world's and stories as a team.

He stared at his feet. Maybe a bit longer than he intended. He didn't know how to answer without sounding irresponsible. At the time, buying the snapbacks gave him a thrill, an excitement he didn't find anywhere else. That satisfaction of adding another one to his collection was what got him through tough high-school days.

“They make me happy?” Was that an acceptable answer as to why he had ran up such a debt? Would Harrison accept it?

Finn took a brave peek upwards to scout Harrison's response, quickly capturing the expression on his face. The man didn't look angry. Instead, his features shaped a sympathetic look though he could tell Harrison didn't fully understand his obsession for the headwear.

“I’m sure we can sort this out.”

(I realized I replied as a novel since my head is in the writer space at the moment. Oops.)

I don't think I quit but I get swamped with other projects or loose my mojo. I hate when it happens but sometimes we need to recharge or deal with RL stuff and breaks are good.

Lasday. The Las part would stand for last? I dunno. Heh

Characters that act rather out of character to their given age or background. I think when someone says their character is an age to suit your needs but they end up acting much younger to suit their needs (like a 21 year old acting like a 12 year old) it's something that really puts me off. I'd rather people be honest with themselves and me rather than trying to bend things so much that they may not make sense or meet both player’s expectations.

I've always been into some fetishes like spanking, tentacles, monsters but I think men in uniform came from roleplay. I liked it but it was enhanced by roleplay scenarios. Older uke with younger seme has definitely came from roleplaying. Also vulnerable young fathers looking after their children alone after the other parent leaves/passes and some nice fella comes and makes it all better has came from books (is that a fetish? It feels wrong heh).

Again I like them equally. Writing your own fiction is great to tell a story you want to tell and having people engaged and reading something you create is fun. Roleplaying is challenging and exciting as you may have a base plot but there is something about waiting for that reply to see what's going to happen next. Technically every post is a cliffhanger!

Hahahaha. Yeeees, of course!

Absolutely! If reading books is a hobby and creating character design by drawing is a hobby then roleplaying is very much in the middle. It's still another creative outlet.

That was fun! Maybe I'll be brave and actually approach some of you guys! Or I'll continue to just read and feel safe that way, hahahaha.

• 5 months later...

⫸For how long have you roleplayed so far?

Literature forum RPs since I was 18, other type of RPs since I was 14. Considering that I am an old man now (mid-twenties) I’d dare say for half an eternity.

⫸What position you enjoy roleplaying as? (Tip: Seme/Uke/Seke)

Top. Not negotiable.

⫸Can you remember your first character? What was his/her name?

First in a forum RP? Raphael!

⫸What genre you enjoy the most? (Tip: Besides the yaoi part)

Political/Sociological; Comedy/Satire; Historical; Dystopia; Sci-Fi; Fantasy

⫸ If you could turn one of your RPG's into manga, which one would it be?

Definitely more than one and I’d choose to turn it into a movie or a series instead of a manga.

⫸Which part of your personality you most often include in your characters?

I don’t include aspects of my own personality into characters for the sake of including parts of myself into them. They are created to be and represent their own personalities. If they have something in common with me it’s a coincidence because it just fitted the character well. I am however guilty of creating quite some Antitheist, rationalist characters but that’s not a personality trait to begin with.

⫸A roleplay you miss because it was dropped?

There is none that was dropped that I’d miss so far. Maybe the story of 'Colliding Worlds' would be interesting to revive in the future sometime now that I'm thinking about it more.

⫸Name a roleplayer you want to RP with but you haven't due to whatever reason.

If I haven’t roleplayed with them how am I supposed to know that I’d want to roleplay with them?

⫸Do you spy on RP's that aren't yours?

No. Other people’s roleplays I am not involved in don’t interest me.

⫸How about your latest character? Does he/she like sweet things?

Latest main or side character? Which was the RP I even started latest? (Been a while since I started a new one) And which side character is the newest?

***Ten hours later***

Newest main character: Yes, he does.

Newest side character: No, he does not.

⫸Do you have any finished RP on YaoiOtaku?

No. Just ongoing ones.

⫸Have you ever laughed at a reply you got in your RP?

Damn sure have bro! Rather often! Those are the best replies, seriously. If you make me laugh with your replies and I make you laugh with mine we’re gonna be the best RP buddies you can imagine, destined to RP together x’D Yay for humour and comedy and stuff!

⫸Teaser time. Name a roleplay which is currently ongoing and state a fact about your character which is not stated anywhere in the RP.

As much as I fancy a good laugh I dislike spoilers and spoiling things so, nice try man, nice try :p

⫸ Have you ever dreamed about any of your characters or your partner's characters?

No. Not that I know of at least. I barely ever even remember the things I dream about.

⫸ Imagine yourself as part of the IC world, which roleplay of yours you want to live in?

IC world.... Let me just say that I totally know what that means and stands for, I’m really good with abbreviations. I know all the abbreviations there are!

⫸ Name yourself as a character in the RP world.

No. There is just one me and that’s not a character in an RP world but the original.

⫸ Are you shy in real life?

Opposite. More like assertive and incredibly direct ... and despite that or rather due to that I am awkward as fuck just the involuntarily tactless kind of awkward x’D I’m the weird eccentric friend you didn’t know you always wanted to have and badly needed in your life until now ; )

⫸ Do you think some RP's are worth to turn into official books/movies?

Yes. I’d totally like to see my novels and most of my RPs turned into books and movies. I’d read and watch them all so it already has an audience too.

⫸ Why or how did you start roleplaying?

Once upon a time when I was a teenaged boy I decided that the stories in my head would look fancy on paper so I wrote them down. And it so happened that friends of mine too had felt like that about the stories in their heads and as we shared them we asked ourselves what would happen if our characters were to meet each other and would start to interact and thus the first roleplay was born and a bunch of nerds didn’t leave the house with the exception of going to the pizza place for a weekend.

⫸ Have you ever had a crush on some roleplay character?

Definite no! I don’t crush on fictional characters. I drool over their hot arses, yes, but I don’t crush on them!

⫸ Quote your best line from a roleplay.

I only always write awesome lines but I’ll go with:”That’s really sad for them that their relationship so fundamentally lacks dicks.” Because of just how true and philosophical and deep this one is x’D

⫸ Which one you prefer? Reality or the RP world?

That depends on a) which RP world because I certainly wouldn’t want to live in one of my gruesome dystopian worlds which are even worse than the actual one and b) on what’s currently going on in my reality.

⫸ Do you consider yourself as good at roleplaying?

If you don’t RP with me yet you should immediately PM me to start an RP with me if you don’t want to regret it your entire life, that’s how great of a roleplayer I am ;P Now in all seriousness though: I consider myself to be an advanced and fairly decent roleplayer, yes.

⫸ Any roleplayer idols?

I never had any idols nor understood the logic behind them. I strive for pure authenticity, to be my best possible self and not to mimic some other dude.

⫸ Switch to one of your characters and answer, "Why?" (Tip: Lean on your imagination)

“For the greater good of Xenon!” Yes, I totally reached for the lowest hanging fruit for this one and I am proud of it.

⫸ Have you ever quit roleplaying for a certain amount of time?

There were a few shorter phases in my life in which I didn’t engage in roleplay.

⫸If the week, plus the weekends of course, was 8 days, what would you name the eighth one?

I’d name it after myself. And no that absolutely got nothing to do with the fact that I am complete shit at naming stuff and giving titles and the like :p

⫸ Did you awake to any fetishes thanks to roleplaying?

No. I don’t have any fetishes.

⫸ Which you prefer more, roleplaying or writing fictions?

I enjoy both equally in a different way. No preference!

⫸ Do you know what 'creampie' means? (Tip: Ahahaha, don't blush)

Duh! Who doesn’t?

⫸Last question, obviously. Can roleplaying be considered as a hobby?

It’s my hobby so it obviously and without doubt is a hobby.

For roughly 8 years.

Uke. I tried Seme for a few roleplays, but for some reason it wasn't as enjoyable.

Oh.. yes. Her name was Alexandra Addisson, nickname Anne.

Nope~! I love every single one.

Crime.

That's a tough question. I think if I had to choose I'd take Pistols and Scalpels. It was about a German cyborg soldier and a Russian mafia member and pathologist.

None. All of my characters are different in attitude, thinking and acting. It's not me, it's me playing a role after all. ("Never judge a roleplayer by their characters," a friend once said, haha.)

There is one! It was about a stalker kidnapping the person he had fallen in love with. It's not as bad as Killing Stalking, but we did have the stockholm syndrome in the story.

Nonesense, I like every one of my partners.

Not that I know of anyone.

Not really. I am busy enough not forgetting to answer my own, haha, j/k.

Yes. He does.

Yes!

To be honest, yes. I like realism a lot, so a few years ago when I used to get pretty unrealistic responses, I couldn't help but chuckle a little.

Hell, if I know. - J/k. Nobody of my RP partners might read this, but still no. xD

Hmm, nah. Don't think so.

None, to be honest. My roleplay plots are usually pretty dark and I like my bright real life. If I had to choose however, I'd choose the D&D one I have going on.

I don't think there's any character that's like me... I am uniquely horrible as a person. J/k. XD

I wish I was. I adopt introverts if you know what I mean.

Definitely, but it would never be the same.

That's a little funny story. There was minor-me sucking at English really hard. I wanted to learn that language so fucking hard that I started roleplaying as a one-liner on Facebook.

Haha, no.

Okay. Prepare. This is something one of my partner's characters has once said to mine: "Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how fucking ugly you are, you stupid ass cunt bitch face."

Reality.

Yes. I am always open for critism though.

There were many, but I am not in touch with them anymore and I don't feel comfortable sharing their names here.

"Because you'd have sucked doing it." - Miranda.

Nope. I am always ready to reply to a story for some reason. I am forgetful, but I never really quit.

Taking into account that the names of the days are mostly based on gods, I'd probably stick with that scheme. How about Pluday based off the greek God of the netherworld? Make Pluto great again, haha.

Not really. Every personality has traits that aren't likable to other people. Why complain when you can make the best out of the situation?

I don't think so.

Roleplay. Writing fictions by yourself can get lonely after a while.

Staph.

Def yes.