Junjou Romantica 3rd Season IS GREEN-LIT ^w^

Emo-Lightning-No.6

3RD SEASON IS FOR SURE *o*

kfbz4co.jpg

MINNA-SAN...

The so long awaited Junjou Romantica Season 3 is FINALLY announced to be in the process of being set into an ANIME...

Since we all already know, there were so many lovely spin-offs for this amazing MANGA... Including Junjou Romantica, there were Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi with all its seasons & OVA's, and lately Hybrid Child is set to be aired very much soon...

Oh, what a joy of having all those lovely YAOI anime in our reach...

Stay alert so we can all enjoy the newly upcoming season...

For more info, please visit:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Enjoy & Scream as Much as You Want ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

• sasoconstant

• Anessen

• vadess40

I heard about this through Tumblr the other day and I just about fell off my chair! I'M SO FLIPPIN EXCITED!! -screaming-

tbh I wasn't expecting a third season at all but I can see why a third season is starting up with the way the manga is going~

Time to celebrate!! :hamtaro-005 (23):

am glad everyone is so happy about it.. actually i felt the same way being surprised that there's a 3rd season for it *o* LUCKYYYYYY ^w^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
... Since Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is considered a spin-off for Junjou then am not really sure there would be a 3rd season for it..

Still, there was nothing said about it so I'm hoping there would :D

After all, we weren't expecting a 3rd season for Junjou but now there is XD

OMG I think I just died and went to heaven :D I just wanna scream and bounce up and down the wall! Well screw the neighbours, I'm happy so I'm gonna wake up the whole building!!!!

I cried when I read this I'm cring tears of joy T_______T *o* :leaf16: :leaf16: :leaf16: :leaf16: :leaf16: :leaf16: :leaf16:

is this really happened???? after waiting for so long, they really going to make JR season 3? cheetah7

This is such a wonderful news!! i'm truly happpppyyyyyyy.... Ureshiiiiiiii~rabbit4rabbit4:hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (23):

I do love Junjou Romantica, but i was expecting a 3rd Season for Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi! =[ I'm a little bit sad, but i still have hope. :c