~*But Love is Blind, and Lovers Cannot See*~

themasterdances

Ohgosh, hi!

What you might want to know:

*I write 1-3 paragraphs, but I stress quality over quantity

*I roleplay ukes

*Original characters and stories only

*Interested in onexones, preferably over PM

I'd love to talk about different ideas, and get to know my RP partners. My favorite genres are modern and medieval fantasy, but branching out into stuff like zombie apocalypse or superhero or whatever else would be awesome. Oh, and pirates~

If you're interested in any of my characters, or otherwise are interested in Rping please PM me!

Genre: Modern Fantasy

3XRL9He.jpg

Name: Sigyn Frijof

Race: Human

Height: 5'8”

Build: Slender

Ability: psychic

Bio: Sigyn's psychic abilities are activated by touch, and can result in relevant visions of the past or future. Because Sigyn can't control these visions, he does his best to minimize them by wearing gloves, and avoiding too much contact with others. He attends university with a major in classics, and a minor in the occult.

Sigyn can have a prickly disposition, but he's a lot more bark than bite. Underneath the thorns there could be a lonely heart.

Description:

Dark eyes that see more than they reflect, and soft lips turn cold words. His thick brown hair hangs past his shoulders, but is usually warn up in a messy fashion. Sigyn dresses his thin frame in loose layered clothes, generally thrown together with minimal thought. He usually stays covered up, particularly always wearing gloves to avoid touching anything or anyone.

(Ideas for a roleplay)

Pretty open minded about this, and would love to hear ideas! Your character could be a fellow human student, a teacher, or something more magical. They could be interested in/somehow aware of Sigyn's psychic abilities, or somehow both get wrapped up in some kind of mischief.

Genre: Medieval Fantasy

NirLYJ8.jpg

Name: Snow

Race: Spirit

Height: 5'4”

Build: Slender and small

Companion: Frja, a small arctic fox

Bio: Snow is a young spirit that brings winter every year to a forest territory skirted by a few small towns. He is isolated in the forest, a passive observer to the humans that enter for hunting or travel. His only interactions outside of the spirit world have been limited to a few supernatural beings, the animals that inhabit the forest, and his constant companion- a small white fox named Frja.

Snow is kind, inquisitive, and sweet. He is very honest and straightforward in his thoughts and feelings. He is highly reactionary, so his moods can shift quickly.

Description:

Ethereal. Snow's soft white hair is cut in a shapeless fashion, and will flutter haphazardly around his face. He has large black eyes, with ice often freezing to his white lashes. His skin is pale, almost tinged blue, and there is a thin layer of frost accumulated over his skin where exposed to the elements. He is obviously young, but has an agelessness to him that makes it difficult to place.

(Set up for an RP)

The towns folk were used to a mild winter; snowfall for sure, but never more than a few scattered storms. They are caught completely by surprise when barely into winter, they are overcome by a terrible blizzard with no end in sight.

YC: a traveler caught by the storm/someone sent to investigate and stop the possibly supernatural source of the storm/anything else you'd like

MC: is the source of the terrible weather, the question is why.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• themasterdances

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic