[18+] You Belong to Me (Zombie_In_A_Box x Rem)

Remalade

As Yukki spoke, he remained silent, lightly rubbing his back in soothing motions. Yukki was so kind and genuine, he couldn't believe that anyone could treat him so horribly. Yukki deserved so much better than that, and he decided then that he would try his best to give that to him. Ryuuto found himself not knowing what to say. He wasn't at communicating with emotions, and he didn't want to say anything that would trigger him again. When Yukki apologized, he shook his head. "You don't have anything to apologize for. None of this is your fault. I'm sorry for overwhelming you." he muttered softly.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Remalade

Yukki took in a shaky breath, tears welling up in his eyes again. "I'm just being stupid..." He muttered out, rubbing his eyes as he tried to calm himself down completely. Really, Ryuuto deserved someone better than him. "I just keep causing trouble, I... I'm not worth you." The brunet ended quietly, pulling away a little bit. "I should leave." The teen whispered, more to himself than to Ryuuto. All this was just getting to him. He'd never opened up like this, he'd never gotten such feelings shown for him, he'd never wanted to stay so bad he had to leave. Weird, wasn't it?

"Please don't say that, Yukki..." Ryuuto muttered, already feeling his chest clench at the thought of Yukki leaving him. "I'm the the one who doesn't deserve you. I can't take care of you properly, I'm not good at expressing my emotions. You deserve so much better than me, Yukki. But...I can't be with anyone but you." he said weakly. This was the first time that he'd ever shown this much of himself to anyone, not even his mother. He felt vulnerable like this, and he found himself fearing how Yukki would react.

"But that's the point! You shouldn't have to take care of me..." Yukki replied, his throat clenching up for a moment as he tried to keep calm. The teen moved away a little, leaving the smallest space between them both. The brunet looked down, his shoulders trembling the slightest bit. "I can't have you taking care of me whenever something happens, but... But I can't..." He hiccuped softly, looking up at Ryuuto with tear-filled eyes. "I can't bring myself to leave you, either... You've given me so much, and I... I don't think I've given anything back..."

When Yukki moved farther away, he knew that he'd said the wrong thing. Why couldn't Yukki understand just how important he was to him? Ryuuto couldn't imagine himself being without Yukki by his side. "You haven't given anything back? Yukki, do you know how lonely and unhappy I was before I met you? Nothing mattered to me. I didn't care about anyone, not even myself. I was...empty. Then there was you...and I finally felt happy. You're all that I have, Yukki." he muttered, carefully cradling the brunet's cheek with his hand.

Yukki listened, he heard each word, but it took him a little time to actually understand. Once he did, he realized he just couldn't keep himself from crying any longer - and so the tears flowed down his cheeks as he clung onto the man, muttering apologies one after another. He held onto Ryuuto as tightly as he could, not wanting to ever let go. When he wasn't sobbing anymore, the younger man moved upwards to press their lips together, desperate to feel it, just to make sure Ryuuto wouldn't disappear.

Ryuuto welcomed Yukki into his arms without any hesitation, wrapping his arms around him tightly and pulling him close as he sobbed. He had never been so happy to have Yukki than in that moment, and he didn't ever want him to leave. Being with Yukki made him feel complete. He pressed back deeply into the kiss, his hold on the brunet tightening just a bit as if to ensure that he was solid, that he wouldn't pull away and leave him.

Yukki's tears soon came to an end, although he kept their lips pressed together gently. With his eyes closed, the teen pulled away only after a while, his arms wrapped around Ryuuto's neck. "I love you..." He whispered out quietly, pressing his forehead into the man's forehead. The brunet slowly let his body relax fully, leaning against his boyfriend with a soft sigh. "My head hurts." He muttered out with a small frown, his eyebrows furrowing slightly. It was a dull pain, probably from the crying.

Ryuuto didn't pull back until Yukki did, and he held onto his waist when felt Yukki's arms around his neck. "I love you too." he muttered back before giving him another quick peck on the lips. He relaxed against the brunet with a calm sigh. At his complaint, he glanced at him in concern. "Do you want some aspirin?" he asked. The man gently ran his fingers through Yukki's hair to soothe him, guessing that the headache was from his crying.

Yukki let out a soft grunt, knowing that if he said yes, he would be left alone, but if he said no, he would feel pain and possibly be unable to fall asleep. "Yes..." He finally decided, sighing heavily. The teen pulled away to let Ryuuto get up, attempting to hide his face a little bit. He was ugly when he cried, even if the man said otherwise. He tried not to be too obvious, though that didn't really work out... Perhaps he would just think of it as Yukki being tired.

Ryuuto nodded and moved to stand up. He noticed Yukki hiding his face and remembered the brunet's insistence that he was ugly when he cried. He wanted to tell Yukki that he was beautiful, but he didn't want to upset him or make him cry again, so he simply kissed him on his forehead instead. After going through the cabinets in the bathroom and a quick trip to the kitchen, he returned with two pills and a glass of water. "Take both. You'll be fine in about an hour." he added.

Yukki waited patiently for Ryuuto to come back, in the meanwhile trying to make himself look less horrible, if that was possible. The teen glanced up when he was given the pills and took them, letting out a shy smile. He drank the medicine, finding it a little difficult to swallow them. He leaned back against the man tiredly, closing his eyes. He was so exhausted...

• 3 weeks later...

Ryuuto settled back into place so that Yukki could lean against him. He wrapped his arms loosely around the brunet's waist so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable, relaxing after having Yukki so close. It felt odd to be calmed with a person's mere presence, and Ryuuto had never experienced it until being with the other. Noticing Yukki's exhaustion, he figured that what the teen needed was rest, so remained quiet so that Yukki could drift off before he carried him upstairs to the bed.

Yukki only took minutes to fall into light slumber, his body and mind finally relaxing. The brunet let out a soft mumble when he was carried off to bed, unconsciously gripping onto Ryuuto's shirt with one hand. The teen most certainly didn't want to wake up alone, at the very least. After a panic attack, he always required some reassurance that he wasn't alone, at least. He needed someone to be there next to him, someone to hold him in case another attack hit. He never really understood why they happened when they did, but it was always a horrid experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryuuto gently laid Yukki down, the tight grip of his hand telling him that it would be best to stay with him. He laid down next to him, pulling the brunet in closer to him. He pressed a light kiss to his forehead, one of his hands slowly carding through Yukki's hair. He wanted him to know that he would always be there, and he would always protect him. Ryuuto didn't fall asleep until a little while later, and when he did, Yukki was wrapped warmly in his arms.

Yukki slept calmly throughout the first half of the night, yet after that, it seemed his nightmares once again took place. Like that, covered in cold sweat and terrified again, he woke up abruptly at four in the morning. His eyes filled up with tears as he covered up his mouth to not let a single sound slip past. He was shuddering as if he was cold, pressing up against Ryuuto. Gods, he couldn't get himself under control... He bit into his knuckles as he squeezed next to his boyfriend, a single hiccup managing to slip out. With this many horrifying memories, it was honestly surprising he didn't have nightmares every night.

• 4 weeks later...

Ryuuto stirred in his sleep at the sudden movements. Although still half asleep, he instinctively wrapped an arm around Yukki and pulled him closer. The man stilled again, as if going back to sleep, yet the shaking against his chest roused him once more. "Yukki? Are you okay?" he mumbled, his voice heavy and drowsy. He rubbed his eyes before squinting down at where he assumed the other to be in the dark.

Yukki nodded, even if he realized the other couldn't see the motion in the dark. "Bathroom." He muttered quickly, thanking God his voice didn't crack. The teen hurried out of bed, locking himself inside the bathroom, both hands over his mouth as he held in his hiccups, sliding down the bathroom wall. He wanted to be strong, he wanted to forget this. How, he wasn't sure, but... He wanted to do it. In such state, there wasn't much he could do, it seemed, and he didn't particularly want to ask for Ryuuto's help... The man had helped him enough as it was.