[QUIZ] Which Band Member from The Gazette Are You?

Amander123

While I was bored and just browsing the internet I found this quiz XD

The creator of the quiz claims it's accurate, but we'll see about that lol :)

Here's the link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Here's my results (Which I do find to be pretty accurate lol)

uruhaps1.png

You're Uruha!!!

The hedonistic guitarist for the band The Gazette!

You're a bit of a hedonist, but you know where to draw the line. You know where pleasure ends and danger begins. But that doesn't mean you care too awful much about getting drunk or lung cancer from smoking. You just don't want to drink or smoke where it can do harm.

You're a lazy bum, but not exactly afraid to admit it. It's part of who you are, no matter how many times people whack you upside the head and kick you in the butt to get you to move. You probably enjoy games like Darts, Bowling, Video Games, Truth or Dare (so you can make out with people, which is rarely ever a bad thing). You don't always get things quickly and you're not the smartest person in the world, but you always try to make things funny by pointing it out. Don't worry. Boiling an Egg isn't one of the skills you have to know to get through life.

You're Uruha, guitarist for The Gazette

• Like 6

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• juugatsuni

• Amander123

• cherryyuri

• beltlane

You're Ruki!!!

The young vocalist of the band The Gazette!

You can be quiet and calm one moment then hyper and jumping off the walls another. You're a pretty crazy and entertaining person in general, and people love you for it. What they love even more about you, though, is how loyal you are to your friends and how you care for them no matter what. You make friends for life and they are all very dear to you. You have your own beliefs and won't change them for anything or anyone. You even like helping people who seem utterly clueless in their new surroundings.

But, everyone has their flaws. One of yours is your bad mouth. Nuns would smack you all day with splintery rulers if they had the chance. But you would probably grab your own splintery ruler and have a duel of epic proportions with the crazy old bag.

Even though you seem so strong and stable on the outside, you're still a bit insecure on the inside. You're shy about your appearance.

You're Ruki, Lead Singer for The Gazette.

hmm...

thanks for the game anyway :)

• Like 1

Seems interesting ...

reitaex5.png

You're Reita!!!

The shy bassist for the band The Gazette!

You're a rather quiet and self-conscious person. You're really shy, sometimes even too shy to talk to the opposite sex! You try to be all macho/sexy, but people who know you know better. You're hyper with close friends and enjoy relaxing and watching TV or a movie or something.

You have a small handful of friends you hold close to your heart like no other. You probably believe in true connections such as True Love and True Friendship.

You're Reita, bassist for The Gazette.

And yeah...that's totally like me :hamtaro-005 (19):

• Like 1

Here's mine and yeah, it's pretty accurate :D

rukisd8.png

You're Ruki!!!

You can be quiet and calm one moment then hyper and jumping off the walls another. You're a pretty crazy and entertaining person in general, and people love you for it. What they love even more about you, though, is how loyal you are to your friends and how you care for them no matter what. You make friends for life and they are all very dear to you. You have your own beliefs and won't change them for anything or anyone. You even like helping people who seem utterly clueless in their new surroundings.

But, everyone has their flaws. One of yours is your bad mouth. Nuns would smack you all day with splintery rulers if they had the chance. But you would probably grab your own splintery ruler and have a duel of epic proportions with the crazy old bag.

Even though you seem so strong and stable on the outside, you're still a bit insecure on the inside. You're shy about your appearance.

You're Ruki, Lead Singer for The Gazette

• Like 1

Haha I can't believe my result:

You're Aoi!!!

aoiiw5.png

The oldest member and guitarist for the band The Gazette!

You're not afraid to put yourself out there, in front of the world for all to see. You like to flaunt yourself. You enjoy the attention. You're pretty hyper almost constantly and always have extra energy, even when your friends just want to roll over and go into a coma from exhaustion. You're a sweet and generally care-free person who loves what they do...

Except when things go wrong... Especially things that YOU'RE doing. You're probably a bit of a perfectionist and get miffed when things go wrong. And you don't try to keep this a secret. You'll probably start yelling or throwing things.

EVERYBODY DUCK!!!

You're Aoi, guitarist for The Gazette.

• Like 2

Hahaha this was a cute test^^ and it's kind of scary because I do act like that

:leaf12:

aoiiw5.png

You're not afraid to put yourself out there, in front of the world for all to see. You like to flaunt yourself. You enjoy the attention. You're pretty hyper almost constantly and always have extra energy, even when your friends just want to roll over and go into a coma from exhaustion. You're a sweet and generally care-free person who loves what they do...

Except when things go wrong... Especially things that YOU'RE doing. You're probably a bit of a perfectionist and get miffed when things go wrong. And you don't try to keep this a secret. You'll probably start yelling or throwing things.

EVERYBODY DUCK!!!

• Like 1

The test is so funny! :hamtaro-005 (8): Here is my result:

kaics8.png

You're Kai!!!

The responsible drummer for the band The Gazette!

You're a sweet, caring and almost motherly person. You take care of your friends and family, who you hold dearly, however you can, no matter what. You ALWAYS get things done, even if you have to go into a coma for that to happen. You always put other people's happiness before your own, despite how badly it could turn out for you. You barely even fight back in an argument or a fist fight...

You're a rather forgetful person, and your friends usually have to remind you of things. Them telling you to remember to grab your phone from the Taxi is just their way of expressing their love for you.

You're Kai, drummer for The Gazette.

• Like 1

Hmm, pretty accurate, though I'd say I was quite smart... just too lazy to do anything about it. :)

You're Uruha!!!

The hedonistic guitarist for the band The Gazette!

You're a bit of a hedonist, but you know where to draw the line. You know where pleasure ends and danger begins. But that doesn't mean you care too awful much about getting drunk or lung cancer from smoking. You just don't want to drink or smoke where it can do harm.

You're a lazy bum, but not exactly afraid to admit it. It's part of who you are, no matter how many times people whack you upside the head and kick you in the butt to get you to move. You probably enjoy games like Darts, Bowling, Video Games, Truth or Dare (so you can make out with people, which is rarely ever a bad thing). You don't always get things quickly and you're not the smartest person in the world, but you always try to make things funny by pointing it out. Don't worry. Boiling an Egg isn't one of the skills you have to know to get through life.

You're Uruha, guitarist for The Gazette.

• Like 1

Very vey alike :)

2m51dhd.png

You're Ruki!!!

• Like 1

We'll I'm glad that it's pretty accurate at least :p

Haha I can't believe my result:

You're Aoi!!!

aoiiw5.png

EVERYBODY DUCK!!!

Hahaha well that's a good coincidence lol

Hum... my results...

kaics8.png

You're Kai!!!

You're a sweet, caring and almost motherly person. You take care of your friends and family, who you hold dearly, however you can, no matter what. You ALWAYS get things done, even if you have to go into a coma for that to happen. You always put other people's happiness before your own, despite how badly it could turn out for you. You barely even fight back in an argument or a fist fight...

You're a rather forgetful person, and your friends usually have to remind you of things. Them telling you to remember to grab your phone from the Taxi is just their way of expressing their love for you.

You're Reita!!!

You're a rather quiet and self-conscious person. You're really shy, sometimes even too shy to talk to the opposite sex! You try to be all macho/sexy, but people who know you know better. You're hyper with close friends and enjoy relaxing and watching TV or a movie or something.

You have a small handful of friends you hold close to your heart like no other. You probably believe in true connections such as True Love and True Friendship.

You're Reita, bassist for The Gazette

• 1 month later...

NICE :D

rukisd8.png

You're Ruki!!!

You're Ruki, Lead Singer for The Gazette

Hahaha,interesting.

rukisd8.png

You're Ruki!!!

interesting! yes, i am like that. =]

reitaex5.png

You're Reita!!!

You're Aoi!!!

aoiiw5.png

EVERYBODY DUCK!!!

lol this is so true...

kaics8.png

You're Kai!!!

You're Kai, drummer for The Gazette

hmm... true i am like that

rukisd8.png

You're Ruki!!!

• 3 months later...

I've got:

You're Kai!!!

That's so like me ^_^

You're Reita!!!

oh my... this sure is accurate... i'm scared!! xD

so like me!

rukisd8.png

You're Ruki!!!

oh! only one thing is not realy really true... i do not have a very bad mouth... i do say whatever i have to say but... okay maybe a little... :p

and I got:

kaics8.png

You're Kai!!!

• 4 months later...

Interesting.... It's like... I'm all exposed to the public *runs off* XP

You're Ruki!!!

rukisd8.png

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Seems about right ^_^

You're Reita!!!