Silver Chaos 1.2 Patch Help ??

bishounenneko

I've been trying to install the otome bl game Silver Chaos for the past thirty minutes now ... I've gotten the game itself to install as you can see here

j5fbll.png

i go to install the 1.2 patch - and a little popup appears that looks like this

34tbamr.png

However, after that's said and done, the popup disappears, and nothing happens. All of the files have been extracted, and I'm pretty sure I installed the game properly ... However, nothing's happening ? And since I can't install the 1.2 patch, the English patch won't install, either.

Can anyone help, possibly ?

I had downloaded Silver Chaos about a year ago, but uninstalled it for some reason -- and I can't seem to remember what I did to get it to work the last time.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bishounenneko

• Sekigahara

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine working just fine. I didn't run the game before applying the patch.. it said it was a very important step.

Also your images are so tiny,i can't see which directory you are trying to install.

I think you installed to the files where you extracted the game, wasn't the patch suppose to be installed to the INSTALATION directory of the game?