Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

Character sheet:

261p9on.jpg

Name: Keruka Hikari

Position: Uke

Height:167 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Personality: Kind-shy-serious when it comes to fight-innocent

Likes : Fighting-saving people-falling in love-meeting new things-play guitar

Dislikes: violence-traveling long

Bio: Hikari has a small body but he is strong. Many terrible things happened to him when he was a child. His mother died because of a sickness and his father was killed in a war. He had to leave all by himself from that time in his village.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

view.php?pic=21d1vyg&s=8#.U8l2SLG8Otg

Name: Kyosuke Nabu

Position: Seme

Height:170 cm

Weight: 63 kg

Personality: Emitionless and smart

Dislikes: Human and War

Bio: Kyosuke Nabu are Full Vampire so hate human and war, He is prince for all vampire and when he lost thirst for blood he must find the human with his right blood taste sef at he dont like human at all

Kyosuke Nabu was Vampire prince, his mother and father was king and queen of vampire, He should be king in future and have many trening because of that. Kyosuke lost his thirst of blood so his father the king sendt Kyosuke to earth for to find human with his blood type so he can suck the blood and get his thirst of blood back.

Kyosuke was now in earth search for the human with his blood type, he was in his human form and live outside since he didnt have anywhere place to live. He la down on bench realixing when he sence and feelt human with his right blood type was near, he waited for the human shall get closer so he could see human was right or not.

Hikari was at the guarding duty. He was walking around the village`s gate in the midnight so that he would make sure that no vampire would get close to them. He was straight and so clever that he always tricked vampires in the way and killed them. He liked to protect the people of his village so he wasn`t feeling sleepy at all. He was just sighing and groaning about why something cool was not happening.

He was a bit tired walking randomly so he sat next to the gate and pulled out his knife, staring at it for a while. He began to play with it in his hands, throwing it into the air and then catching it in an instant. The knife suddenly slipped from his hand and fell on the ground. It cut his hand. He held it as he started sucking his own blood, didn`t want to lose more blood. He was very adorable like that.

Kyosuke smell blood and raise himself up from bench, the smell of blood was not far away so he teleport himself to where smell of blood was and was now standing before small boy so he guess was around 17 years old

He was trying to stop the bleeding that he felt somebody is close. He jumped and stood up, turned around to see who the other was. He was a vampire for sure. he could feel it. He grinned as he pointed his knife at him. "What is it? Did my blood bring you here?"

Kyosuke smirked''yes i need your blood for to get my thirst for blood back and what shall you do with the knife? do you think I'm afride of you''he start to laugh evil

He hated tat the other was so self confidence. He bit his lips and laughed at the other. "I`m going to kill you with this!" He said as he deep breath and attacked the other.

Hikari was shocked because of the sudden move and he groaned as he felt the other`s fangs inside him. He tried to escape. "Let me go you asshole...let me ..." H struggled to run away.

Kyosuke suck Hikari blood for second and after that he was finish suck Hikari blood he teleport himself and was now standing before Hikari with Hikari blood in his mouth

Hikari fell down of the ground as he passed out. He was feeling bad since it was his first time being sucked. He tried to stand up to defend himself but he couldn`t. All he could do was to moan and complain inside.

Kyosuke smirked and lift Hikari up in his arm, transform back to his vampire form foran Hikari start to fly towards his kingdom with Hikari in his arm

Hikari tried his hard to free himself but he couldn`t after all. He screamed as the other started flying. he couldn`t help but to held the other`s shirt tightly and closed his eyes. Otherwise he could have fell.

Kyosuke fly inside castle through window and fly down on ground, stopped smirked at Hikari''here are we at my castle boy and you its going to live here from now on since you is my slave''

Hikari was weak since his blood was taken but he tried to look calm and cool. He still struggled to run away. "Ha? What the hell, I won`t even see in your dreams that I would become your slave, now put me down, return me back to my village.".

Kyosuke smirked''i dont want to returner you back to your village, you see I need your blood for to live without your blood I'm going to dryed out and you have not choice to stay here since I'm going to get vampire attack your dear village so which you dont want that happend you must stay here''

Hikari`s eyes widened as he heard that. He fist his hands and bit his lips hard. "But I might kill you, you know! I can`t stop myself." He yelled at the other as he still tried to free himself from his hands. Yes...he wanted to kill him, no matter what!

Kyosuke put down Hikari and smiled" you can try to kill me but you shall realishe at its not easy to kill me"

Hikari laughed at the other ads he looked at him seriously. "You are thinking so high of yourself, Baka! What if I did? Ha?" He shouted.

Kyosuke smiled" seriusly i mean it boy, I'm the most powerfull vampire in this kingdom beside my father but i can let you try" he waited for Hikari shall attack him

He laughed loudly as he glared at the other. "Who the hell is your father? I have to smash him too then..." He said as he deep breath, attack the taller male in front of him, tried to stab him.

Hikari screamed as his body met the ground. He opened his eyes but he could hardly move. He cursed the other inside.

Kyosuke walked towards Hikari and smiled" do you see now Why you can't kill me? You can't Even Get closer to me or hit me but i say you have courage to try"

Hikari bit his lips as he grinned at the other his a powerful hate feeling inside his eyes. "I will...maybe not today but.." It was hard for him to speak. He closed his eyes and passed out.