Dear diary~

Ayakashiu

Dear diary..no. 18!

Toby was actually very smart. Not only in a way that his grades were perfect, but smart in general. Maybe observant would be a better word. He often noticed things others didn’t, but having a limitless faith in good of humanity, he almost never acted on his observations, as to not hurt anyone. It really is unbelievable that such innocence could still exist in a world today.

So when his best friend asked the question, Toby had a strong feeling that he knows what’s gonna happen. But he waited to hear if he’s right; he was usually right. That is why he prepared himself, though it was pretty painful experience.

“What do I have to do?” The cute boy tried to sound confident, because that was something he knew he needed to work on, especially around his best friend. But the truth was, he was so nervous he had trouble even remembering to breath. Why though? I was always comfortable around him..

Liam’s mouth stretched into a teasing grin and Toby knew he has to act casually, or the older boy will seize the moment to make fun of him. “Do you know what a blowjob is Toby?” Here it was, exactly what Toby knew was to come. He read enough books to know this was always coming! His voice shook a bit when replying but it came out better than expected. “Yes, I know what that is.”

The confused look that appeared on the black haired boy’s face for a moment gave Toby a hint of satisfaction. It was finally he, who was surprising Liam and not the other way around. But that little guilty pleasure didn’t last long, since his friend regained his usual composure and continued, “Well well, then you know what you have to do already.” Flashing a smirk at the other, he still wasn’t finished. “I want you to..suck..on..me..now.” Liam dragged the words out slowly, like a cat purring, hoping to get a reaction and this time he got it.

Toby flinched nervously but didn’t back away and it provoked a short laugh from his best friend. That only gave the little guy more confidence and will to prove Liam wrong for once. He awkwardly started to pull the older boy’s pants off the lather, not really helping him out much. “Come on Liam, help me out!” The tone of voice came out sulky and that resulted in Liam looking really pleased. “Well you seemed so all knowing, so I though you won’t have any problem doing it Toby.” It was obvious that his best friend is enjoying watching his fruitless efforts and that made the little guy angry.

He yanked the pants harshly this time but a scratching sound of seams giving way and his friend shocked scream made him realize that he made a mistake. He froze in place, not daring to look up because he could feel the sudden wave of malice roll over him and it was coming from a person he just unintentionally hurt.

“L-liam..I’m sorry..it was an accident,” Toby said with a weak voice, still not daring to look up. He didn’t often made the other really angry but when he did, it was always bad.

“You..are gonna pay for this,” came the answer, the words hissed out through clenched teeth and the cute boy’s eyes filled with tears as he started to shake slightly. “Liam..please..” His breath was knocked out of him when the figure beneath him suddenly stood up, pushing him back on the bed and climbing on top of him.

“You’re too heavy..Liam! I can’t breathe!” Toby was struggling underneath the bigger boy, who placed himself on top of his chest, making it hard for him to breathe. His best friend’s face was distorted into an angry mask, turning him into a stranger for Toby and the little boy was really getting scared.

When Liam didn’t even budge, despite his pleads, focused instead of pulling his erect length out of his pants, Toby couldn’t hold the tears anymore. They started spilling out of his eyes, one after another while he shook his head, still not believing that his friend would do something like that. But this isn’t Liam anymore..

“You shouldn’t have done that Toby, so now you have to be punished for your disobedience,” came cold words before Toby’s head was yanked up by his hair. He opened his mouth to scream, but no scream came out, because Liam trusted his hips forward, burying his organ into Toby until the cute boy gagged from the intrusion.

For Toby, it was like a living nightmare. The tears blurred his vision, so he only saw dark shape looming above him, his hair was pulled, which left his scalp burning and his mouth was filled with Liam’s hot length, which was making him suffocate. Just as he was about to completely panic, he could breathe again, Liam retracting back out.

Coughing and trying to breathe as much air in as he could after the assault, he almost didn't hear his friend's words. “If you don’t suck, I’ll just have to please myself Toby, I’m ok with both options so it’s your choice.” Was this really Liam? The cute boy wasn’t so sure anymore but he was too scared to think rationally and when his mouth were filled again, he sucked. He thought he heard the other moan but he couldn’t focus on anything but the thing moving inside his mouth, trying not to gag on it.

It seemed to last ages and the brown haired boy couldn’t feel his muscles anymore, from all the sucking and just as he was about to give in, he felt something warm fill his mouth. He needed a few seconds to realize what was happening and then his eyes shot open with shock as he tried to wrestle from under his friend.

Liam manhandled him with one arm, grabbing his chin with other. “Swallow it. You like it, don’t you?” Toby furiously shook his head as much as he could, but then his friend continued. “Why are you hard then, if you don’t like this?” Hearing this was a horror to poor Toby, who didn’t know what to do at all now. His friend wasn’t lying, he was really hard now.

He felt so shameful in that moment, when he obediently let the thick, salty cum slide down his throat, hearing his friend telling him what a good boy he was. It was like his brain had turned off and he could just lie there, still, not registering what is happening around him. The world just faded away..

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• Suida

• Karin

• CheputChan19

hmm ok that was.... how shall i put it...

yeah basically like this... Bildschirmfoto%202015-09-06%20um%2001.45.08_zpsnv87d6mq.png

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
we definitely need part II of "The BJ"

I was curious to see how everyone who wanted the bj so bad would react to this. XD I like your reaction. :3 Buuuuut poor Toby, I don't think he can handle this again. D:

don't worry about Toby he is in good hands XP As the saying goes, "Every innocent face has a wild side" XD XD XD

• 3 weeks later...

Dear diary..no. 19!

Shame..that was pretty much all that Toby was feeling for some time. His friends words and efforts to get his attention didn’t leak through the protective barrier Toby’s mind created. He needed to process this.

Somehow managing to get up, he was distantly aware of Liam next to him, but his main goal was to reach the safety of his own room and nothing else.

He let his friend talk to his parents as he got home, which gave him the perfect opportunity to shut his door behind him and finally be alone. The brown haired boy lost the concept of time, just lying on his bed until he eventually fall asleep, no one coming to bother him.

-----------------------

When Toby woke up the next day, there was a glimmer of hope that he just had a bad dream. But he knew that wasn’t so, he still feel the shame of something like that happening to him..of allowing something like that to be done to him..

-----------------------

Walking down the hallways in school, he wondered if anyone knew what had happened, if they can see it somehow. Would Liam tell anybody about this? The cute boy thought about the bunch of guys his friend hang out with and he had a bad feeling. The jocks always boasted about their achievements. But surely, doing something like this with a boy is not something you would tell anybody..

He headed to school as late as he could and the bell rang before he could reach his locker so the brown haired boy headed straight for class. Taking his seat just as the teacher walked in, Toby didn’t have to talk to Liam and that was a relief.

-----------------------

It was lunch break and his friend didn’t try to talk to him. Toby caught his glances, but Liam didn’t make another move. It made him a bit angry. Don’t I at least deserve an apology?

There was a person who was too direct not to try and talk to him and she just took a seat next to him. “What’s up Toby? Is something wrong?” Evie’s voice sounded worried.

“Oh it’s nothing. Just not feeling well!” Toby tried to sound cheery but his eyes were filling up with tears already as he took a bite out of his sandwich as if it was the last meal he’s getting.

A moment of silence and then came the sigh. “Dude, you are aware I know you too well to buy your bullshit right? I noticed how you and Liam were eyeing each other but not talking. The guy is usually all over you! So just tell me what happened. You know you will feel better.” The blonde girl was someone Toby trusted and often told things even his best friend didn’t know, but how do you tell someone about what just happened?

The cafeteria was full and loud, so no one could have heard what the two were talking, but the brown haired boy still had the feeling everybody is listening. The tears were threatening to overflow so he just grabbed his stuff and almost ran out towards the toilets. He should have known that Evie would follow him. Ducking in the boy’s room, he thought he might have dodge her, but again, he should have know she would follow him.

“Well lucky for me, it looks like it’s empty huh?” came the sarcastic remark from the blonde girl, who was now looking annoyed. Toby just blushed and started to apologize, but he was interrupted right away. “You don’t have to apologize to me, I was the one who didn’t want to leave you alone! But I feel there’s something mighty wrong, for you to look this bad. Why don’t we just talk about it?”

The cute boy’s mouth looked like it was trying to form words, but nothing came out. “I..I can’t. I can’t tell you.” Evie came closer to her friend, passing him a towel because tears started to slide down his cheeks.

“Ok, then let me ask you questions and you just nod. It has something to do with Liam right?” A nod. “Is it something he said?” Toby shook his head, but not really decisive. “Is it something he did?” The small boy nodded and blushed again. He looked like he might be sick any moment now and Evie was getting a bad feeling. “Did he tried and rape you?”

The direct question brought out a shocking gasp from Toby and his face was a mask of terror. Evie couldn’t really understand how her cute friend saw sex but she knew it’s best to be direct or he’ll never tell her. “Wh-why is that your third question??” Toby got out after regaining a bit of his composure.

“Well, it’s actually my fourth question but seeing how affected you are by this, it was a fair guess. So?” The boy started to twirl his hands, like he was being cornered, which he actually was. “N-not really..I me-mean..that’s not something that one boy usually does to another..”

Evie should have seen this coming, since Toby had weird notions about being gay. On one hand, he loved to read the books his mom brought home that talked about that, but when it came to him, he thought he was doing something wrong. Wanting to stay on track, she ignored that and continued, “You say not really, which means he did force himself on you?”

This time it took some time before Toby nodded. The blonde felt so bad for him at that moment, since he looked so sad and vulnerable. She took a step forward, pulling the boy in a tight hug. “It’s ok Toby, can you tell me what he did?” The boy started sobbing in her arms and she kept quiet for a bit, letting him get it out and calm down.

When the green eyed boy was ready, he said in a quiet voice, “Remember..when I ask you about..that thing?” This could only mean one thing and that was the blowjob talk. It all became clear at that moment; no wonder the poor guy looked like he’s on his dead bed. It was probably a big shock for him. And the girl could imagine Liam lost control which wouldn’t be pleasurable even for someone more experienced.

Deciding she knew enough, she tried to calm Toby down and soon, he wasn’t crying anymore, just looked tired. “You know Evie, I told him I would do what he wants. So it was my fault, I asked him what he wants me to do.” A pained sigh escaped the girl’s lips, but she didn’t say anything, letting the boy speak. He told her everything that happened; once he started, it was like a rock rolled away and opened up a waterfall, he just couldn’t stop it. He told her about how he felt too and after he was finished he felt drained.

“It’s not your fault he did what he did Toby. He could have let you do what you were prepared to, but instead, he acted like an asshole.” The girl’s voice was strangely calm and cold. “He shouldn’t have done that..and you shouldn’t fell ashamed. He should!”

“But..” the boy started to protest, just to be cut off at once. “No Toby! You can’t find excuses for him. What you two did should be something nice, pleasurable, not making another feel bad!” The blonde got up, heading to the exit, crashing into another boy who was entering just then. He looked baffled about what a girl was doing in the men’s toilet, but she ignored him. “I’m gonna make him sorry for what he did.”

She exited the room and left behind a gaping brown haired boy, with a horrified expression on his face.

Thanks for reading

! ^^ Heh seems like all of my characters remind people of someone, so please do tell who she reminds you of, if you remember. :p

always a pleasure

^^ hmm let me think.. well there is a blonde smart, caring, stout and authentic girl i know but i’m not sure maybe i can tell you more if you let us know more about her character XP XP

Sounds like an awesome girl

! :3 And she'll appear again, she needs to teach Liam a lesson after all. XD

• 3 weeks later...

Dear diary..no. 20!

The blonde knew she attracted a lot of attention, barging out of boy’s toilet, but that was fine by her. The more people see this, the better. She marched with a stern look on her face towards the cafeteria, which was still pretty full, even thought the lunch break was nearing an end.

Her entrance caused heads to turn and look towards her and she halted a moment, to leave an impression, while her eyes searched the place for a certain black haired boy. He wasn’t hard to find, sitting with the usual group of boys and some girls fanning all over them. The look on his face was one of curiosity. You’ll soon find out what’s happening, asshole..

There was bustling behind her, but Evie didn’t wait to see what it was; she knew who it was anyway. With the same determined step she headed towards her target, while a cute boy stumbled into the room, out of breath and wheezing, but managing to shout out, “Evie..don’t!”

Of course the girl didn’t listen and she was in front of Liam, who now wore lopsided smile on his face, already. If you look closely, you could see the smile wasn’t happy and that in his eyes, there was some kind of regret, but Evie didn’t need to see it. She decided the handsome boy needs a lesson and so he’ll get it.

She wanted to say something, but standing in front of him, the words left her. She just wanted to go all ninja on the boy in front of her and so her body moved, almost by itself. First she dropped her bag, then her body turned to the side, the arm bending and the hand forming into a fist. Everything started to move really fast, but Evie could make out every detail of what was happening as the adrenaline kicked in. Her arm swung through the air, making half a circle, colliding with the side of Liam’s face. The girl could see the smile turning into a shocked expression as the hand started traveling towards the boy’s face and a distant scream.

It hurt. It would hurt more if this would be Evie’s first time punching something, but occasionally taking her anger out on the punching bag at the gym, proved to be useful. It made her punch more powerful and less painful for her hand. It hurt Liam far more than her though. The punch took him by surprise so he couldn’t get his guard up and he ended on the floor, a line of red showing on his cheek. It was probably not a smart move to punch someone with a ring, if you didn’t want to actually draw blood.

That didn’t stop the girl though, only one punch wasn’t enough. She heard Toby’s screaming voice coming closer so she needed to be fast. Crunching down to a disoriented boy, she pinned his face down, nearing her lips to his ear. “If you ever do something to hurt him like this again, you’ll loose a valuable part of your body, so make sure that it stays in your pants.”

Getting up, she was faced with a sobbing Toby. She knew the brown haired boy was too good for this world and she thought of keeping him away from Liam, but he would never be happy. For some reason, he needed his best friend and Evie could only hope this will end without him getting hurt.

Clasping her hands together, like she did a good work, she said to no one in particular, “Maybe he should get to the infirmary, his face is too pretty to have a scar.” Picking up her bag and heading to the exit, she was soon out of sight, leaving behind an excited crowd of students.

-----------------------------

Everyone was talking about it which Liam knew was Evie’s intention from the start. Also hitting him was probably something she wanted to do for a long time. Even the fact that he did deserve it, didn’t cool down his anger. He was pissed and determined to get back at the girl.

He made a hissing sound as the cold bad of ice touched his cheek. “Don’t be such a baby,” came a soft response, of course from his best friend. Toby was a caring person so he was making sure the raven haired boy is really ok.

“You think my face is too pretty to have a scar too?” Liam teased and his friend giggled. It kind of made his heart warm when Toby looked at him the way he looked at him now, with a smile on his lips and warmth in his eyes. “It’s so like Evie to say something like this after punching you.”

The mention of that girl brought a foul taste to his mouth and trying to erase it, Liam said, “Come, give me a kiss so it won’t hurt so much.”

“No way Liam! We’re in the nurses office. What if someone comes in?” Toby was already blushing.

“It’s your fault I even got hit isn’t it? You were the one who told her. So better be quick about it if you don’t wanna get caught.” Shamelessly using his best friend’s weak point, Liam knew the cute boy will feel too guilty and will do as he was told. And that was exactly what happened.

His lips were as always, so warm and the taste..Liam knew he would never grow used to the taste. Catching Toby between his legs, he sneaked his hands behind him as to not allow the other to run away. He needed to know his friend will forgive him for what happened yesterday.

But you don’t always get what you want and a gasp brought the two boys apart as they faced one of Liam’s boys. Toby with a horrified expression and Liam with an annoyed one. The newcomer just stood there gaping, not sure if he really saw what he just saw, until Liam spoke, “What, you have a problem with me kissing my boyfriend?”

I lol'd when i read this

She just wanted to go all ninja on the boy in front of her

How grandiose! That was a great description Aya you literally see the punch in slow motion XD

tumblr_nn2h6rCtMc1r3sotko2_500_zpstktp3s3w.gif

And Liam you sadistic Lion.. You have such a huge ego XP

Omg

that's totally them in the gif. XDDDD And I took a boxing class, so I thought I might use the newly learned moves. Wanted to include a kick too but that would be too ninja. :p Thanks for reading!

• 1 month later...

Dear diary..no. 21!

The rage about the school’s most popular boy having a boyfriend died down after a few weeks. It was torture for Toby and it felt like an eternity. Liam insisted they show everyone what they wanted to see, so they held hands and the black haired boy kept hugging him. All of this was making Toby uncomfortable.

“Finally, I don’t feel like I’m playing in a soap opera,” the brown haired boy grumbled to his other best friend, Evie. She just made a small smile. “Well it’s been weeks! It’s time for people to find themselves something new to talk about. And didn’t she arrive right on time to save ya?” The blonde was referring to the new girl that transferred here from the big city. Now she was everything everyone was talking about.

“Mhm I’m so happy that she’s their new toy!” The two friends laughed out loud, but they were interrupted by a soft voice. “Seems like you really know how to tell a joke. Toby right? Can I hear it too please?” It was the new girl, Valerie and for some reason, the mood dropped.

Toby didn’t want to be rude, but he couldn’t really tell what they were laughing about. “Oh..em..I’m not really good at telling jokes, sorry. You’re Valerie right?” He offered her a hand, introducing Evie too. The girl seemed to decide to become friends with them, because she stuck with them till the end of lunch break and made plans for the next one.

After she left, Evie started, “Well..she must be in dire need for friends to cling to you so suddenly. I don’t like it.” Toby chuckled at that and teased, “Evie are you jealous that another girl wants to be my friend?” That earned him a weak punch in the shoulder. “Just be careful Toby. And you better finish the book today so we can talk about it tomorrow!”

She was off with this words and Toby headed to class in a good mood.

---------------------------------------

Dear diary,

things at school are better now, since William (I love his name~) calmed down a bit with this whole ‘boyfriend’ thing. Now we just hang out as we used too. I think he just enjoys making people shocked, but he shouldn’t use me for that! He said to me the other day that me being his boyfriend makes it easier to repel annoying girls and that hurt. I’m not some living shield that he can use however he likes and he shouldn’t take relationships so lightly..

Whatever! I don’t wanna talk about him anymore!

I made a new friend. Evie doesn’t like her all that much, but that’s probably just because Valerie is the only girl on school that can keep up with her in sports. I think Evie is really cute when she pouts and she always does it when I bring up Valerie, so I do it often! Is that mean??

Well Valerie is really pretty. She has black hair that goes almost to her waist and she is really nice. She always listens to me ranting about books or writing. She also wants to come visit me, but since Liam is around most of the time..I don’t wanna watch him flirt with her in my house. And I know he would, if only to show me that he’s cooler than me and all the girls like him more. He annoys me so much!

Toby shut the notebook that served for his diary, when he heard a voice behind his back. “What are you writing in there? Can I read it?” It was his new friend and she was smiling as always. She had a bad habit of creeping up on people so she always caught Toby off guard.

“No!” It came out more forcefully that the cute boy intended, so he tried to smooth it out. “It’s a diary, for a project we were assigned. So I can’t show it to you. I’m sorry.” The girl looked interested, which made Toby clutch the notebook to his chest tightly.

“But we’re friends right?” The girl flashed him an even bigger smile. “It would be really interesting to see how you think.” Toby was getting uncomfortable, hoping the girl would just drop it. “It’s stupid since I don’t know what to write in it and I don’t want you to think my writing is so crappy.” He was bad at lying and the laugh he managed to get out was forced, but he couldn’t show anyone what was in that diary.

“Aw,” the girl pouted, but it didn’t look cute at all. “I bet you would show it to Evie if she asked.”

“Show me what?” Toby was never so happy to see the blonde, who always managed to get Valerie off his back. That was exactly what happened now. Soon after Evie joined them, Valerie stalked off. The small boy was relieved but at the same time a thought hit him, Liam would manage to do that too, if he would bother to spend time with me.

His best friend kept distance since things calmed down for them. He never kissed Toby anymore or tried to do any of the kinky stuff he used to. The brown haired boy concluded that Liam must have grown bored with him. But ever since the other introduced him into the world of pleasure, Toby started to have this urges that no one was satisfying and they were making him cranky.

------------------------

He now mastrubated regularly, but it was never as good as when the raven did it. Usually it was when he came back from school, his parents still not home. And it was the same this day. Not bothering to lock his doors, he just lied down on his bed and started touching himself.

It was not long before his face was hot from the images inside of his head and his breathing elevated. He always thought about his best friend and when he came, he would say his name. But this time, the pleasurable haze right before the orgasm hit him was interrupted by a dragging voice. It belonged to the person whose name he was just whispering.

Liam was leaning on the door frame, a cat like grin on his lips. He licked them before saying, “Look who’s all wet and dirty, thinking about me. Need a hand?” And then Toby came all over himself.

first off i don't like "Val" the creepy gal. The second thing is we def need more Liamness. And the ending is like waking us up at the climax of a really really good dream! Good chapter though! :D Thanks ma belle! ^^

• 2 years later...

Dear Diary..no.22!

Dear diary..I wanna die, I wanna die, I wanna die, I wanna die!!!!! Please kill me and bury me somewhere, where no one will ever find me! This is horrible. My life is horrible. No wait..my best friend is horrible!! Who just busts into someone’s room without knocking?! Liam, that’s who. I seriously want to just disappear right now, I’m so embarrassed. It’s really not fair that I always get mocked by him. Why? Why does he enjoy making fun of me so much??

Ok, that’s it! I’m putting a stop to this. Either he stops making fun of me or I’m not talking to him EVER AGAIN! Yeah, that’s right, I’ll show him. No more cuddling or doing..em..naughty stuff.. Although, William is really good at that. It would really be a shame if it comes to that. I would never EVER tell him that, but it is a sin to be such a good kisser.

Toby leaned back in his chair, a loud sigh escaping his lips as he remember those kisses he just written about. He couldn’t help it; he was a high schooler in the prime of his puberty, but every time he started thinking about his best friend, his thoughts returned to the embarrassing moment when the raven haired boy caught him masturbating. He buried his head into his hands, making pained noises. The only good thing was that before his friend could do anything, he was called home by his mom, saying it was urgent. The small boy was grateful for little joys in life.

His self pity was interrupted by his own mother, who looked confused by her son’s behavior. “Baby, are you alright? You have a visitor. I can tell her to come back later, if you’re not feeling well.” She stood in the doorway, waiting for an answer. She was actually a really touchy-feely person, but ever since Toby told her it’s embarrassing to be still hugged by his mother, she tried real hard to be the “cool mom”.

When his mother said “her”, Toby’s mood lightened up a bit. He was sure it was Evie, who always found a way to make him feel better. “No!” He almost screamed and it made his mother raise an eyebrow, but she didn’t comment. “I’m totally fine, mom. Please, just send her up!” He smiled apologetically, but his mother just let out a “humph” and left. Toby quickly hid his diary, he really didn’t need anyone reading that, after all the things he wrote inside, and fetched the book his friend ordered him to read. He only had a few chapters left till the end.

But the person who appeared in the entrance of his room wasn’t Evie. “Hello Toby! I really hope I’m not bothering you,” said Valerie quietly. The brown-haired boy was lost for words a few moments, gathering his thoughts. He never invited the new girl home before and he never wished their friendship develop to more than just schoolmates, but as he took her in, he saw she doesn’t look so good.

Valerie appeared a bit disheveled, like she pulled her hand through her hair too many times, and really uncomfortable. Toby just couldn’t send her away like this; he was too good-natured. “Oh no! Of course you’re not bothering me. Please, come in.” He put away the book and stood from his chair, offering it to the newcomer instead, while he sat on his bed. There were a few minutes of uneasy silence between them, the small boy not sure what he should say and Valerie looking kind of dejected, not saying anything either. It made Toby nervous.

“So..you want anything to drink?” he finally remembered to say, but the reaction he got made him horrified. Valerie sniffled and then tears started streaming down her cheeks. Toby was at loss, sure that he was the cause for her tears. “I’m so sorry! Please don’t cry, I’m really really sorry that I said anything! I didn’t..”

He was cut off by his schoolmate shaking her head firmly and trying to steady her voice to speak. “No, I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me,” she said between sobs. “I think Evie hates me.”

Well that was unexpected and Toby tried to figure out what this is about. “Evie doesn’t hate you! She can be a little harsh sometimes, but I’m sure she doesn’t hate you.” His words seemed to only cause more tears, so he pulled the girl to the floor, making them both sit with their backs to his bed. Valerie cried into his shoulder and Toby just waited for her to calm down, bewildered by the whole situation. The only good thing was it made him not think about Liam.

It took some time, in which his mother sneaked into the room bringing them a tray with home-made cookies and hot cocoa, not commenting on the scene before her. Finally, Valerie calmed down and started talking, while Toby listened and sipped his cocoa.

“You know how we had tryouts for the swimming team today? Well, there was only one spot vacant and I got it, Evie being selected as support. She looked really down about it, so I offered her my spot, since swimming doesn’t mean all that much to me. But then she just burst, telling me to go..you know, she used a lot of bad words.” Valerie looked a bit uncomfortable using curse words around Toby, but he was used to it, since a lot of people thought he was too innocent and acted like that around him too. He just nodded knowingly and gestured her to go on.

“Well, she stormed out after that so I couldn’t explain..I just wanted her to like me, you know? And this was the only way for her to notice me. If I tried talking to her, I would always say something that would make her annoyed, but competing in sports..her whole attention would be on me then.”

Toby was listening intently, since this was getting more interesting by the second. He got the feeling that the new girl wasn’t comfortable around Evie, but the reason for it seemed different than what he thought. It made him forget about his own problems; instead, he started making plans to salvage this situation.

Valerie took a few sips of the hot drink, before continuing, “I’m sorry. I know she’s your friend and it wasn’t right for me to put you in this position. She would probably be even angrier with me, if she knew I was here, but I really don’t know what to do. What should I do for her to forgive me Toby?” The girl looked like she might start crying again, so Toby hurriedly started to console her.

“Evie is really competitive, so her outburst is probably just her ego getting stomped on. And for you to resign her your spot, she probably thought you were mocking her for failing. But Valerie, I didn’t know you wanted to be her friend.”

“Her friend?” The girl scoffed, but then quickly continued, “Yeah, of course, her friend. I don’t have a lot of those. I admire how she can be friends with everyone and she’s so good at sports and..you know, she’s kinda awesome.”

Toby was screaming internally at all this new information he was getting, but he didn’t want to be mean. “I’m your friend too, Valerie. And I do think Evie sees you as part of our group now too. You’ve been spending a lot of time with us. So you do have some friends here.” Only now did he start to understand, how hard it must be for someone to change schools in the middle of the year.

His words made Valerie look hopeful, but it didn’t last long. “You know, I was only nice to you in the beginning, because I wanted you to like me. So you could tell me more things about Evie. I always had trouble making friends..even at my old school. People said I was mean, because I always spoke what was on my mind. I don’t even like people all that much to be honest. Oh, but I do like you!” The girl looked embarrassed about her confession, but it only made Toby more intrigued.

“I think Evie would love it, if you speak your mind! She really doesn’t like people who pretend. Maybe that’s why she wasn’t comfortable around you, because she felt something was off. To be honest, I felt the same.” Toby smiled apologetically at his visitor, before continuing. “I fell much more comfortable now though! I like you better like this, when you’re honest. I’ll help you. Let’s make Evie like you, ‘kay?”

Valerie looked taken aback, probably expecting Toby not wanting to be friends with her anymore. She couldn’t help herself. Lunging forward, she hugged the small boy and then offered him her finger. “Pinkie swear?”

“Pinkie swear!” Toby joined their small fingers together while saying that and they both burst out laughing. He couldn’t help but feel excited for tomorrow. This will be so much fun..

It has been 3 years Aya... 3! Need to re-read all chapters again. XD Thanks for the new chapter!

I know, I suck. OTL Truth be told, I needed to re-read all the chapters too. XD And since I didn't like half the things I wrote, I'm changing the plot a bit. ^^7 I want it to be fluffy..I love fluff! \0/

Nooooooooo! I want it bad bad bad! XD -deep sigh- Fine, but you can add just a bit of dirtiness to the fluff, right? Right? XD

I will most likely fail miserably with the fluff, so you'll probably get what you want. ;D Just let me find time to write..I'm so busy that it doesn't even feel like I'm on vacation..I need to get out of the country!