BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta start to blush more and said in shy voice"yes I want to do it with you And sorry for to have dirty mind" he start to eat his food again

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shima smiled and kissed his cheek. "Dont apologize nii. I like it. You're showing your feelings more. I love that". Shima hurried up and ate his breakfast and quickly cleared his mess. He sat back down to wait for kuta.

Kuta finish eat his food and smiled"so you dont hate it When I'm thinking pervert things about you" he step out from chair and walked towards Shima and start to kiss him

Shima moaned and kissed him back. He shook his no and pulled away. "Not at all baby. I love you. I was gonna take you to bed but you're so naughty. I think i may have to bend you over this table".

Shima moans and yanks his pants down. He ends him over the table while kissing his back. "Um". He rips his towel off and starts to finger kutas ass.

Shima continued to play with his ass while he sucked on his neck. He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his hard cock. He slowly pushed in and moaned.

Kuta grapp the table harder and moans Even lauder than before"ahh ahh Shima-nii its so good, Please fuck me harder, ahh ahh"

"S-shit baby nii. H-harder? Fuck". Something snapped inshima never seeing kuta so wantoned before. He thrusts harder as his nuts slap against kuta and the table moved. He groans loudly."this what you want baby"?

Shima groaned and continued to thrust into him ramming the table against the wall each time. "Shit baby... so close gonna cum. Stroke yourself".

Shima groaned as he continued. He put his hand on top of kutas and stroked his cock with him as he continued to thrust into him. He leaned in and started sucking on kutas neck. He moaned and mumbled. "Ah so wet for me baby nii. I love you. ungh.. shit gonna cum. Cum baby nii, cum for me".

"Ah shit, yes. Ah shit yes. K-kuta Ah! " Shima screamed when his orgasm his as he came into kuta. pan as he rested up against him and pulled out slowly. He moaned kissed kutas shoulder. Damn baby nii That was wonderful"

Kuta smiled"sure Shima-nii, lets clean up" he put his pants up and walked towards bathroom for to find something to clean with

Shima immediately walks to the bathroom to wash up. He sighs feeling satisfied and changes. He grabs his keys and phone. "OK baby ready when you are ".