BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Name: Kuta Uzamaki

Blood Type: O

Favorite Color: Yellow and Blue

Dislike: Scary Things

Apperance: he have short grey hair with litter bit black in it and Blue eyes, Wear Black t-shirt, brown pants and brown shoes

Personalty: Kind, Caring, Smart and Energic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Name: Shima Uzamaki

Blood Type: A/B

Favorite Color: Black

Dislike: things his not interested in.

Appearance: shoulder length dark grey hair. the ends are black. Dark Blue eyes, Wears white beatles t-shirt with black suit jacket, black jeans and van tennis shoes.

Personalty: Abrasive but quiet sarcastic but cares for family and friends.

it was summer holiday and Kuta was home alone since his brother was at work, His brother Shima worked at hospital where their parents worked before they died in accident.

Kuta was doing school work since he had much school work to do meanwhile he waited for his brother shall come home from work

After a long day in surgery shima stalks off to his room and lays down thinking about his parents. Its been rough on him but he never let kuta know how much pain he was in.

Kuta hear his brother was back and raise himself up from chair, walked outside of his room and walked towards his brother room knock on the door''Brother can i come in?''

Kuta open the door walked inside closed the door and sat himself down on Shima bed smiled''how was work Shima-nii?''

Kuta smiled''it was very good and I'm happy at i have summer holiday now, School can be boring sometimes'' he laughed

"So grades are coming next week then right? I hope you did better this time. I guess last semester's grades were understable he says as he sighs fighting back tears. S-so what are your plans?"

Kuta smiled''dont worry I'm going to get good grade this time, I'm going to study like hell and i dont have any plans''

Shima smiled. "I'm glad. Well if you don't have anything planned maybe you should get a part time job at the hospital. I'm sure I can pull some strings. Well if you want. In don't mind if you want to chill its just an idea. Think about it and let me know."

Kuta smiled'' I would love to have part time work at hospital since i dont have any plans for summer''

Shima nods his head. "ok i will look into it." Shima looks at Kuta and sighs to himself trying to shove down his feelings that are trying to bubble over. "Um Kuta i don't wanna be rude but can i be alone please?"

Kuta sigh''fine you can be alone Shima-nii, its going to be boring for me, we talks when its dinner time'' he raise himself up, walked out of Shima room and closed the door and said in low voice''stupid Shima-nii'' he walked towards his room

Shima felt bad but he really needed some space. He sighs and runs his hands through his hair and thinks shit dinner. "maybe i'll order his favorite pizza." He opens the door and looks for Kuta. "Kuta chan how about pizza for dinner?"

"Kuta chan... please dont be mad at me. I'm sorry. I just have alot on my mind right now. I'll order the pizza ok?"

Kuta couldnt hold in his feelings anymore and said in mad voice'' Yes i can understand you have alot on your minds but you have tottaly forget about me. Helt since our parents died have you been most for yourself and dont spend time with me anymore you did when our parents was alive. I was always alone helt since our parents died. Everytime i hope we can spend time togother but no that didnt happend at all, when you come home from your work. You always goes to your room forget to say hello to me, like you did today, I'm sick of it Shima-nii'' he start to cry

Shima sighs. "Kuta chan I'm sorry, please don't hate me. I-its just really hard right now. I-i don't know what to do anymore Kuta. I know i' a horrible person, I-i don't mean to be. Please believe me." He looks at Kuta and starts to tear up and feels guilty for pushing him away but its the only way to keep his taboo secret to himself. But without realizing it he pulls Kuta close and holds him in a bone crushing embrace whispering "I'm sorry" over and over again.

Kuta blushed and took away his tear, smiled at Shima''its okay Shima-nii, I forgive you, i know you hadd hard time after our parents death and its not easy for you but can you spend more time with me Shima-nii so slipp i feel lonly all the time'' he hugged back

Kuta smiled''I'm doing okay now and you its not horrible brother Shima-nii, You are perfect brother, I'm lucky have brother like you Shima-nii'' he kissed Shima cheek

Shima stared at Kuta for a second. He wondered if he knew exactly what he did to him. How he longed to feel his lips against his. Without noticing his body starts to move on its own and he wraps Kuta in a tight hug and bends and places his lips on his. Finally realizing what he done Shima releases him. "Oh shit... s-sorry K-kuta".

Kuta blushed and smiled''why are you aplogize when I liked it very much and for to prove it to you, I'm going to kiss you'' he kissed Shima