Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue Moon.

• gin

• Wishy

• Kokuran

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl, I'm here.

Big fan hereeeeeeee! Omg! ^.^

Eric Northman was my life for a month. I couldn't stop thinking about him, I read facts about him, stalk him, basically I was everywhere until I finally moved on and accepted the fact that the show has already stopped. Huhuhu ~___~ My favorite character though was ofc, Lafayette! :o:)

This was unbelievably one of the greatest I've seen. :)

• 9 months later...

Oh man the nostalgia is too damn high!

I used to love True Blood so much. Like, LOVE. I remember staying up really late trying to make zero noises so I could watch the show on school nights. Obviously an Eric Northman fangirl. I was Alexander Skarsgård's biggest stalker, I set a photo of him as my wallpaper in every freakin' electronic device I owned, I watched Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" music video a thousand times because he appeared in it, I even wanted to learn Swedish because of him. #confessiontime #EMBARRASSING

As for the show, I'm gonna be honest, now that I'm over it I realise it was not that good. I mean, yeah, up to season 3 it was amazing but after that point everything went kind of random. Obviously I really liked Eric because he was the hottest thing my poor little teenage eyes had ever seen. Not a very popular opinion, but I liked Ben/Warlow, especially AFTER we came out to be the big bad sun-walking vampire I mean wtf, yeah I have a thing for badboys.

I really loved Pam. She was perfect. She was a sassy godess. I wanna be like Pam.

• 4 weeks later...

What kind of parent names their daughter zookie.

Anyways as what blue said, I just watch it because of Alexander Skarsgard and Joe Manganiello and yeah supernatural stuff.

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I used to call her Snookie Sluthouse because she wanted every guy on this show EVER. :p (Not that it's bad to want every guy ever, I'm all for wanting every guy ever. She was just jumping from terrible breakup to next boyfriend within the same episode and I was like "Gurl. Whataya doin'. Can you even process this?!"