Eren and Scotch Don't Mix (Attack on TitanYaoi Eren x Levi/ Ereri)

Alice Michaelis

So this is going to be the first one-shot and I'm thinking of making a full out story of this one; like a beginning, as in before this and afterwards. So I hope you guys like this~!!!

~Ally

55deb7e979-tumb.jpg

"Hanji! I said no!" I yell at Hanji about trying to let Eren have alcohol. That's the last thing I need, a bunch of shitty brats running around drunk! I snatch the glass from Eren and kick him away not spilling any.

"Wh-w-wh-what the hell Heichou?!" Eren yells getting up and stumbling from having the air knocked out of him.

"I said NO alcohol and that's what I meant!" I say glaring at him and then see him flinch, I change to glare at Hanji who just cowers behind Mikasa. I hold in a chuckle and take a sip of the drink. Hmm scotch on the rocks, ahh that's a good drink. Of course I don't let my ticked off face change. I set the glass down and slide it over to Jean.

"Keep it away from them would ya? And DON'T drink it." I glare at him and he nods with a fearful look in his eyes.

"Yeah here that Yeager, I just got permission to kick your ass~!" He boasts with a smirk. I shake my head and walk out of the room kick the door closed with my foot. I walk up to my room and open the door. The room is spotless not a single thing out of place or dirty. I can see my reflection; well some version of it in the polished wooden floor. I grab a white button up long sleeve shirt and a pair of the basically skin tight pants of our uniform except black. I head to the bathroom and take a shower; getting out I wrap a towel around my waist and start to dry my hair with another. I keep it on my head slightly and get dressed slipping my boxers on then the rest of my clothes not bothering to button my shirt up. I walk into my room and sit down on the side of my bed.

"I need something to drink." I mumble to myself and get up knowing everyone will be asleep at this hour. I walk out of my room and close the door quietly; I pad down the halls quietly my towel still half way on my head drying my somewhat wet hair. I enter the kitchen and get a glass, pouring my self some water. I put the towel around my neck and notice my still untucked and unbuttoned shirt. Oh well. I hear something behind me towards the table. I swirl around to see Eren sitting there with his arms crossed on the table, his head laying on top of them. He rolls his head to the side to look at me then he stands up wobbly. His cheeks are a little pink and I see a glass similar to the one I drank from earlier by him. Damn it he's probably drunk...

"Heichou~!" Eren says shocked in a slurred tone. He is drunk but it is sort of funny. Oh shit my shirt is open; I see Eren's eyes raking down my body and shiver slightly.

"Eren are you drunk?" I ask, shit I used his first name oh well like I give a shit.

"Maybe~." He says in a suggestive tone. He is kinda cute drunk, well for a shitty brat.

"Hanji gave me scotch...It *hic* was yummy." He says getting up with the half full glass and walking over to me almost tumbling over. I catch him and he hands me the glass. I look at him confused but he steps away from me and leans on a chair.

"I saw yo- *hic* you sip some earlier *hic* no one else could tell but *hic* I I could, you like scotch on the rocks." He says smirking at me, I swish it around in the glass and bring it my lips then notice Eren staring at me.

"You need something brat?" I say and glare at him. He just giggles and turns around to head to his room in the basement I guess. Wait, shit he might fall.

"Yeager." I say and he stops and turns around.

'"I'm going to bed see ya Levi~." He says almost purring my name out.

"No come on you can sleep in my room tonight I don't want you to fall and die down the stairs." I say and walk over to him taking a sip of the scotch.

"Hmm this is good. Thanks brat; I'm still pissed at shitty four eyes for letting you have alcohol not to mention letting you get drunk. How did Mikasa even let this happen?" I question him standing next to him. Eren wraps an arm around me causing my to freeze and stiffen up. I try and relax some. He has to have some support; he's fucking drunk! I relax and wrap an arm around him, my drink still in my hand.

"Come on you; let's get you to my room." I say and he hiccups every once in awhile which I half to admit is extremely cute.

"Yeah yeah come on Levi let's go." He says and reaches his other hand over to rest on my other shoulder kind of awkwardly hugging me. We walk to my room and talk partially me picking on him about him being drunk; while I was trying not to freak about him calling me Levi.

1402.jpg

By the way I think this would be Levi if someone came in.

and this is just for you

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=ItEZ32qcQNMQQM&tbnid=7bMNBDVD3UgJvM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjixiu.deviantart.com%2Fart%2FAlone-Time-Levi-x-reader-implied-lemon-443270365&ei=sOW8U_LwMrSJ8gGj3oCoCQ&bvm=bv.70138588,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNEY2hO9NlWLeMKbRM58IdMhqnRiJA&ust=1404971276297697

Where we left off~ (Eren drunk)

Eren.Jaeger.full.1596221

38744ef83608288d930f7cda0592111d

We get to my door and Eren opens it. I walk in and sip my drink again then place it on a coaster on the desk by the door. Eren turns to look at me and runs his hand down my chest. I try my best not to shudder under his touch and just blink slowly at him. He kicks the door closed with his foot then picks me up.

"What the hell Yeager?!" I yell quietly. I get out of his hold and he starts stumbling around.

"I *hic* was just trying to *hic* help~." He says and looks at me his face a little darker red; heh he's cute when he blushes. No shut up Levi, not this shit again. He stumbles forward and I catch him again.

"Come on you shitty brat." I say half heartedly and he tries to move; to no avail.

"Dumbass you shouldn't have drank so much; not to mention just none at all." I say and pin him to the wall.

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=rjL1ewqDfy4v5M&tbnid=wI__pYSPgQw7qM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fweheartit.com%2Ftag%2Fattack%2520on%2520titan%2F2013%2F10%2F19&ei=B9W8U77dCIGj8AGBl4CYDg&bvm=bv.70138588,d.b2U&psig=AFQjCNHKNpw7-VQEsX4GLN4j8oGyvwkgsA&ust=1404970152851488

"Watch it brat." I say and poke his nose then pick him up. Damned brat.

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=9OB6XYqZ5cTg4M&tbnid=klAiM5eOp42BYM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fdickson0356%2Fanime%2F&ei=mNS8U-XMEKK48AH-wYHQCA&bvm=bv.70138588,d.b2U&psig=AFQjCNHKNpw7-VQEsX4GLN4j8oGyvwkgsA&ust=1404970152851488

"H-he-h-hey *hic* put me down damn it!" He whines and I just chuckle at him. He gasps and looks down at me scared and shocked.

"Shut up." I say and put him on the bed. His shoes are already off and his straps. I take off the cover from his hips and pull the blankets down. I sit on the other side and pick my book up; starting to read it. I have a felling this is going to be the morning or rest of the night.

26Wb71yNox2FsxfL.jpg

I shake my head and read. Eren rolls over on his side to look at me and some of his hair falls in his face. I bit my lip and keep reading. Next thing I know Eren climbs on top of me.

http:

He leans in further and kisses me. I don't know what I'm doing but I close my eyes and kiss back.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQheCOHyDmYIbenuXWniT9ACDBc0DKEI2PQAKRmN9ZurwSZtoH5dQ

I break the kiss and Eren sits up; I lean up to kiss him back. I hover there deciding if I should do this or not.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2976N-09a6C1XDhca-Fy2t4YfQ4soNgrMCiT9syCSM0MeTYAz

I get on his lap and press my face to his; Eren is still blushing which is quite adorable.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8dr42ZYxkscjVYhycN7QHgduGjdakFxZgDfzSinv23Sz4cxUa7A

Eren flips me back down; putting my head on my pillow then runs his hand through my hair.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTijfrflZZC0g6Fw0RglQtnfuqkByFtgYLCxW12AM6bcTU4sifYQ

I reach up and pull his face down to mine to kiss him. He gets on top of me; straddling me. I blush lightly and kiss him roughly. Eren gasps and wraps his arms around my neck kissing me back just as roughly. I flip us so that we are on our sides facing each other, never breaking the kiss.

"Heichou~." Eren says and I feel my lower regions bulge.

"So now you call me that?" I ask and nibble on his lower lip.

"Mmmm Levi~." Eren moans out and I reach over and start to unbutton his shirt. He flips over to be back on top of me and runs his hands down my chest causing me to let out a soft moan. Eren lets out a small giggle and I feel my face heat up.

".....Cute....." I mumble at his giggling turning my face away to somehow hide my face.

"No you're *hic* damn it.... *hic* you're cute~ *hic*~." Eren says and gets his hiccups back. I flip him over basically sitting on his crotch. I feel a bulge beneath me and smirk at him.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8dr42ZYxkscjVYhycN7QHgduGjdakFxZgDfzSinv23Sz4cxUa7A

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsMkt-xU4v7TCeqklE7pjVIHmHU6kD5vKNrClKYAi3eE9oKvf5JA

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=zCVgnOkdw8aHYM&tbnid=lNINO348XfW7IM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F505599495637647351%2F&ei=Lea8U5y-CMia8QG-voCICA&bvm=bv.70138588,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNEY2hO9NlWLeMKbRM58IdMhqnRiJA&ust=1404971276297697

"Levi~." Eren whines and pushes on top of me making me laugh, like an actual laugh. Eren smiles at me and laughs too. He slips my shirt off of me and starts to take his over his head.

LJ-PaUJbf_I8A_jIwwpTCdrw1X3KJspNNjmhIpBBFQDRxe2WBRM3yH1tU21wCdEOA8744A=s85

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alice Michaelis

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1ca5.jpg

"Levi~ *hic* you're a cute little shortie~." Eren says and I glare at him.

"Am not!" I growl at him a little harsher then I entended.

"It's okay *hic* you're my little Heichou~!" He says and pecks my cheek. I blush and he giggles then hiccups again. Cute.

"W-whatever..." I say stuttering. Eren smirks then grinds down on me. I gasp at his sudden action then moan.

"Eren~." i whine.

"Yes Heichou~." He purrs in my ear then licks my earlobe.

"One you're in soooo much trouble and two call me Levi." I say and shudder as he licks my ear.

"Levi~." He says and moves down just an inch and moves his hips to meld his pelvis with mine. I can feel his erection pushing against mine. I moan quietly then bite my lip to keep any sound from coming out.

"Y-ye-yes Ere-ren?" I ask stuttering. Eren grabs the scotch that is on the desk which on the other end is the door. He takes a small sip then kisses me transfering the small amount to my mouth. I swallow it and lick my lips.

"I though I told you no alcohol?" I ask and take the glass getting a small sip; setting it on the table next to the bed. I put my hand on the back of his neck pulling him down to kiss him hard. He kisses back sweetly and I chuckle lightly at him.

"Mmmm~ Heichou you taste yummy~." Eren says after swiping his tongue across mine. He pulls back and I blush deeply.

"Heichou's blushing *hic* it's fucking *hic* adorable~." He says and I flip him over to be underneath me and kiss him fast and hard. I run my hands down his chest and he moans. I turn my head to look at the door; it's locked. Perfect. I move my hands to his pants; I take his belt and throw it off the bed, it hits the rug with a soft thud. I unzip his pants feeling his member growing harder, i run my hand across it and he moans arching his back slightly. Eren reaches up to tangle his fingers in my hair tugging at it softly, I groan quietlyl at his actions. I slip my thumbs through the belt loops of his pants and tug them down.

- - - Updated - - -

270e.jpg

Just be warned that there will be yaoi (boy on boy sex) in this next chapter~! Don't like it then don't read it~!!!

- - - Updated - - -

0b72ade646-imag.jpg

I pull Eren's pants all of the way off and throw them on the floor. Oh well I'll clean again tomorrow; maybe I'll get Eren to do it. Heh I could watch his ass move around on the floor scrubbing; I mean literally watching his ass.

"L- *hic* Levi?" Eren says in a weary tone snapping me out of my thoughts. I shake my head and look down to see him blushing darkly and breathing heavily.

"Is everything *hic* alr-right? You *hic* st-." I cut him off kissing him.

"Mmm~." He protests, still trying to finish which only turns into a soft hum.

"Damn you are so fucking cute." I say, breaking away to look into his eyes.

"I'm not c- *hic* cute... Maybe just a *hic* a little..." He trails off covering his mouth to keep his hiccups down. I laugh at him and he looks up at me cautiously through his lashes.

"Are you al- *hic* alright? You stopped and the *hic* look on your face worried me..." He trails off and reaches up; cupping the side of my face in his right hand. I lean my head slightly into his hand and look into his eyes. He has a worried expression on his face.

"You looked like you were upset; *hic* like you were unsure about *hic* this." He says and looks up at me fully and runs a thumb across my cheek.

"Sorry brat I was just thinking." I say and lean into his hand more.

"Heich- Levi...." Eren says in a half whimper half whine and his whole face turns a light pink. I chuckle at him; he's so cute when he acts shy.

"Yes?" I ask, wondering what his whining is about.

"You... you're umm *hic* umm." He mumbles then moves his thumb across my cheek then taps his thumb on my cheek. Oh so he was whining about me leaning into his hand.

"Yes~?" I ask to mess with him.

"You're being cute and um.... sweet..." He trails off blushing. Me being sweet? Fuck, this shitty brat is making me soft!

"Levi....." He questions in an almost needy voice. I gasp at him but answer him anyway.

"Yes Yeager i me- Yes Eren~?" I ask and his face drops then lights up when I say his name which causes my lips to tug up in a small smile.

"K- *hic* k-ki- *clears throat* kiss me." He demands quietly and I smirk at his braveness.

"Hmm alcohol makes you brave." I mock him then grab my glass and take a small sip. I put it back down and smile down at Eren.

"Gladly brat~." I say and he smirks at the nickname knowing I'm teasing him. I lean down slowly, teasing him. He puts his other hand on the back of my neck and pushes me against his lips. I groan against his lips and bite his lower lip. Eren moves his hands down my chest and I groan. He unbuttons my pants and tries to pull them off of me. He fumbles with it too drunk to use his strength to. I chuckle that comes as more of a giggle causing me to blush. I take my pants off and throw them on the floor somewhere.

"Heichou just fucking *hic* giggled.... I didn't think that was *hic* possible." Eren says then pulls me back down on top of him.

"Eager are we?" I mess with him then kiss him while removing his boxers.

"Hell yeah Levi~." Eren says and kisses my neck. I lean on him laying on top of him. He nibbles on my neck low enough that no one will see. Smart brat even for a drunk. I let out a low moan and Eren bites down a little harder causing my to gasp slightly.

"Tch." I say and pull um from him. He smirks at me then kisses me hard.

"Mmmm Levi you taste good~.: Eren says and I just nod ; he moves his hands down and slips off my boxers. I kick them off and move back on top of Eren.

"You sure you wa-." He cuts me off kissing me.

"Go ahead." He says grinding his hips upwards causing me to groan.

"Fine~." I say teasingly and kiss his forehead. I stick on e finger in and he presses himself against me. I add a second and Eren whines.

"Just- Uhh ahh~!!! Levi.. *hic just g-go a-ahead.." He pants out and I remove my fingers. I lace my erection at his entrance and kiss him to keep him quiet just in case. Eren grinds himself against me trying to gain some friction. I very slowly enter him and he stiffens; fuck he is tight.

"Mmm Levi...." He moans out and I shudder at him saying my name.

"Damn Eren...." I say back enter him a little more.

"L-lev-vi *hic* move~ please?" He asks with the cutest little beg I have seen. He looks like a kitten. I enter him all the way and start a slow steady rhythm.

"Ahh faster~..." He moans out and I can't help but to comply. I pick up the pace and reach down to run a finger across his length. Eren trembles under my touch and I smirk at him. I stick my tongue into his mouth and wrap my hand around him and slowly start to pump, very slowly. Eren Nibbles my lip then starts a war with our tongues. I let him win and he chuckles triumphantly. I smrk and he enters my mouth exploring it as I pick up the pace; I pound into him a bit harder and pump him a little faster. He moans into my mouth and bucks his hips meeting my thrusts. He stiffens then moans a little louder. Ahh I must have found his sweet spot. I ship and roll my hips speeding up some. Eren wraps his arms around my neck and tangles hisfingers in my hair tugging at it a little roughly. I moan into his mouth and I feel him start to clench around me.

"Le-levi.. I'm go-g-...." He trails off and I just nod kissing his neck. I feel Eren clench a little tighter on my shoulder then he cum's. I moan feeling him clench around me.

"Me to-too ok-okay E-re-eren?" I ask and he lets out a shaky "yes.". I cum inside him and he moans bitting my neck lightly, I pull out and collapse on top of Eren breathing heavily.

"Shower...now...." Is all I manage to gasp out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you guys are~! I hope you like it!!

Eren: Umm Ms. Ally *whispers* thank you *Then runs off*

Levi: Oi shitty brat! You finally fucking updated! Good job i guess *ruffles hair* t was Eren's idea...

Eren: good job Le- I mean Heichou and you too Ms. Ally *kisses Levi's cheek*

Levi: *blushes* yeah yeah yeah yeah so she doesn't own any of this except her oc's and the plot line of any original story things *hugs Eren with head on his chest* Oi shut up you shitty author but thank you... and he's mine *pecks eren on the neck since short*

Me: well that's cute anyway hope you all like it~!!!!

finally finished and it is like 1:50 or 2:00 A.M.

took me like 2 or 3 hours to finally finish wow.....u