Takumi-kun: FC project relay story, "Disorder Family"

hama71

Before beginning with the story...

Some Characters Sketch and Setting sketch for people who do write relay story...

Also people who will read...

Characters Sketch:

Main Characters:

Gii (Dai-chan): Father 33 years old. Back and forward from America to Japan... his work is in America and family in Japan... Once he is back his totally hug into Takumi. Even fight with his younger son Shingyouji to get Takumi for himself(what a big baby… --;;; )

Takumi (Mao-kun): Mother 33 years old. Stay home doing some violin lessen to little kid... after graduate Gii took him to America to get marry and study violin there and adopt two boy when he were in America... and came back to Japan to raise them(more like Gii send back to protect them).

Akaike (Taki): Uncle 33 years old. Gii’s right hand man. He still been best friend with Gii and Takumi. Also went to America with them but come back to Japan when Takumi came back(Gii ask him to help and watch over Takumi and kid when Gii is not around). His job is History teacher at Shingyouji school(Seigaku).

Misu (Baba-kun): 1st son, 1st year at Shidou Academy where his parent go. He know that his been adopt even no-one tell. He start have feeling for his brother Shingyouji so he came to this school, but Shingyouji keep come every weekend. He also felt in love with teacher who actually love his father during there school year and found out that he was nice to him only because he was son of his first love...

Shingyouji(Taiki): 2nd son, 3th year in junior high. He is little to attach to his brother. Also, mama boy. Always the love by everyone. But, somehow slow in true love. He miss his brother so he when to see his brother every weekend, but when he saw his brother with some man he got so jealous that he found he’s feeling for his brother is love. He still doesn’t know his is adopt child and there is no blood relationship with any of his family member.

Other side characters:

Suzuki (Yuta): Misu’s schoolmate, reincarnation of Gii’s old friend Suzuki. Somehow he has all the memory of Suzuki even memory of Morita. ^^

Morita (Yuki): Misu’s school teacher(Shidou) 32 years old. His couldn’t forget his first love Suzuki-sepai, so he become science teacher in Shidou Academy and meet reincarnation Suzuki... Don’t know what to do about him.

Izumi (Ryo): Aunt 33 years old. Model and acting, still love to be love by people, make a move on Gii once in while to make his boyfriend Michio to show his love to him.

Michio (Yutaka): Izumi’s boyfriend 33 years old. Izumi’s manger, teach some time in archery club. Live with Izumi and looking after him as always.

Sachi (Hiroki): Aunt or Uncle unknown --;; 33 years old, Gii’s oldest friend, world well known violinist, know most Gii’s secret that is why Gii don’t what him to get close to Takumi. Love with Gii’s family secretary (I forgot his name… --;;;)

Sagara (Yuusuke): Misu school(Shidou) teacher 34 years old, Gii’s senpai... who has crush on Gii, when Misu came to school and found out his his Gii and Takumi’s son he feel little a touch to Misu. But, somehow his feeling start to grow into more, but when he knows how he feels about Misu that was to late... Misu is now deep love with his brother Shingyouji. ^^

Iwao (Shota): Shingyouji’s school(Seigaku) teacher 33 years old, just follow Akaike to almost every where... it there some romance between two of them????

Daisuke (Tetsuya): Gii’s oldest rival 34 years old, love with Takumi for long time still try to take Takumi away from Gii but always fail.

Toshihisa (Mio): 33 years old normal salesman... just guy who come and go... Takumi’s oldest friend but somehow his existence around is almost nothing... --;;;

Yokoi: who did great help on putting Takumi and Gii together... When every there is trouble he come and solves and goes like a wind... Nobody knows who he is and anything about him... ^^

Extra Cast Characters:

Tomo (1st Takumi): Misu’s roommate.

Kdisuke (1st Gii): Shingyouji’s school teacher. Also, his kendo club coach.

Yasuka (1st and 3rd Izumi): Shidou Academy infirmary teacher.

Ryo (1st Toshihisa): One of Misu’s Shidou Academy classmate.

Kei (2nd Izumi): Shingyouji’s School infirmary teacher.

Bashin (1st Shingyouji in 3rd movie): Shingyouji’s best friend, who also like Misu... but, never said any thing... when Shingyouji tell him about his feel for his brother, Bashin help to him even Bashin himself like Misu…

Special character:

Roku (Mao-kun's cat): House pet cat.

Setting Sketch:

Main Setting:

Takumi & Gii house in Tokyo (Japan): just high-middle class home, 2 floor house, 5 bedroom, has small garden and glass house. 3 bed on 2nd floor, Akaike, Misu and Shingyouji used 2nd floor, 1st floor has 1 master bedroom for Gii & Takumi, and 1 guest room(Japanese style room). 1st floor has 1 bathroom, 1 study room (for Gii), living room & dinning room, kitchens and laundry room. 2nd floor has 2 bathroom, 1 study room (for Akaike) and 1 music room (for Takumi’s violin lesson), and living room. Close to Shingyouji’s school.

Shidou Academy: Same as movie, British Hill are the setting for this Shidou. For the dome setting will be the 5th movie dome. Room # is same as movie. Class room is 1-A.

Seigaku Junior high: just image most Japanese school, white 3 floors building, with gym and big school field, most famous with tennis... ^^;;; Should I put Tenimyu members in this story too? Shingyouji’s class room is in 3rd floor 3-C, Bashin’s is 3-A, Teacher’s room in 2nd floor, and Infirmary room in 1st floor.

Side Setting:

Gii’s America home (New York City): Manhattan’s apartment, you could look at the manga for better ideal on this place.

Gii’s Office in America (New York City): head office of his father company. Top floor.

Gii’s Office in Japan (Tokyo): His own company made during high school. Just in case if his family against his marring Takumi to protect and provide the financial they need, even his got approve by his family still keep this company.

All the characters are male even Takum and aunt here are male...

Don't misunderstand on that!!!

Any other setting will be you’re choice to create...

And view point also is your choice...

You could use one of main character or side or extra characters...

My main view will be Roku the house pet and Gii and Takumi...

We welcome any one who want to join this relay story...

Just tell us before you start write we will tell you when to write the story...

I hope you will enjoy writing this story and also read the story… ^^

Story will beginning in short time... ^^

• Like 6

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be really exciting! :D

I hope so too...

I just try by best to come up with that...

Now it's up to all of us to create great relay fanfic ever... ^^

I just hope my story is o.k. --;;;

I am waitting for you're word!!!!

If at all possible I'd like to voice Shingyoshi. I've been told I'm like them cause I'm so cute among other things and it would almost be like playing me lol.

If at all possible I'd like to voice Shingyoshi. I've been told I'm like them cause I'm so cute among other things and it would almost be like playing me lol.

You mean writing Shingyouji's point of view... It's your choice...

The first part of story is almost ready...

Just few more change... I don't know who should go next...

Somehow June's seem busy...

Yojichan will be hard to work on next week...

So you or Pampai should go next... ^^;;

“Disorder Family”

Hello, my name is Roku. I'm a 7-year-old pet cat living in the Saki residence. I was named Roku by my kind master Takumi who picked me up one rainy day when I was badly hurt and he nursed me to health. I have no memory of what happened to me before that time but I'm a cat and I only live in the present.

Speaking of the present, today is a bright Saturday morning and being the weekend, everyone is still soundly asleep except for one. That would be Uncle Akaike. Just so you know, he's NOT my uncle. I'm a cat, remember? I just call him uncle because he's not my master either. I can smell the food he's cooking and it smells really good. But he's very strict at home so I try not to get in his way that much. I have no idea what's he like outside of the house since I have no business being out anyway.

What's that I hear? Oh footsteps. Hmmm, that must be my cute young master Shingyouji. He's a very sweet kid always petting me and keeps me updated about his school life and his older brother Misu.

Now let me tell you about this Misu. He hasn't lived here since he entered high school and is now living in a dorm. Shingyouji tells me that he visits him after school on Saturdays or early morning on Sundays. He always seems happy to visit him but I see a sadness in his eyes whenever he comes back home. I try to cheer him up as much as I can and he smiles at me but I still sense that sadness in him.

Anyway, enough talking..I need to wake up my master Takumi before Shingyouji gets to him. Normally, master would be up by this time but whenever this other guy arrives, he has to stay in bed longer until I decide to wake him up myself. This other guy I'm referring to is Gii. Master and Uncle Akaike calls him that. Shingyouji calls him Papa. Misu used to call him Dad until few months ago but now it's just been Father with a tone of that tells you "Don't get close to me". Yes, I can hear that tone he's using. I'm a cat, my hearing is very sensitive.

Well, I don't like this Gii person very much. He has a way of ALWAYS making my master cry. He only comes here in the weekend or sometime during the weekdays. He never stays long though. Whenever he's around, he keeps hugging master. He even fights their son Shingyouji so he could have master all to himself. In my opinion, he's such a big baby! Even in the evenings, he still manages to make my master cry. I can always hear him cry out his name. As a cat, my cat six sense tells me that this Gii must be hurting him. I try my best to get in their room to rescue my master. I scratch the door. I cry out loudly as I can so master knows I'm here and anyone else in the house to come join me in the rescue attempt.

This is basically what happens during my rescue. The door opens and it's not my master, it's this Gii who is standing there. I run past him to get to master but just when I'm close enough, I am hoisted in the air and dropped outside of the room by this Gii. Just so you know, I'm not the type of cat who gives up easily especially when my master is concerned. So I quickly run back into the room before the door closes on me. I can see some marks on master's body mostly on his neck and chest. He's also trying to put on some clothes. Did this Gii do all this to him? This makes me mad and then this Gii tries to shoo me out of the room again. Only this time, I managed to scratch his hand. Well not enough to draw blood since I know my limits but just enough to warn him not to hurt my master. He loses his grip on me and this prompts me to get closer to my master.

But what's strange is that my master always seems oblivious to my rescue attempt and he runs after Gii instead with such a worried look in his face. I am left alone standing in the room confused. Did I just misunderstand something here?

By this time, Shingyouji is running towards master.

“MOMMY, GOOD MORNING!!! PAPA, Ah!”

But before he could reach master and finish his word, this Gii puts his hand on his head holding him off from approaching master.

"MOMMY!! HELP ME! PAPA IS HURTING MY HEAD! ITAAII!"

"Gii, stop that! You're hurting my baby!" My master rolls his eyes and hugs Shingyouji tightly. Oh good job, master, show this Gii who's boss! But this Gii doesn't seem to get the message and grabs my master away and they return to the room. I try to give chase but it's already too late. Now I'm standing beside Shingyouji by the door as he yells.

"PAPA! DON'T HURT MOMMY!! GIVE BACK MY MOMMY!"

The door never opens but it's only when Uncle Akaike announces, "NO FOOD!"

The door suddenly opens. This Gii is the first to panic about no food. But now everyone's having breakfast at the table. I think I'm going to relax here for now. I'm so tired with all the activity this morning.

• Like 3