• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brohne

• misakixusagi

• BRIDGET

• Belita

• 2 weeks later...

Kenta

It didn't make it any easier that I'd decided to come to school on my own. It was still fucking boring though at least the kids left me alone now. Seemed I'd developed a rep in the last few days. Like I gave a shit. I finally spotted Hasu at lunch. He was sitting with another boy and a girl. The way the boy and girl were sitting made me think they were together. Taking a seat where I could watch them with out Hasu seeing me, I glared down at my food for a moment. Fuck I was getting spoiled living with Ryuu. This stuff didn't look very good but I was hungry. It tasted worse than it looked but I was too busy watching Hasu to really care.

He was talking and laughing like normal. Everything seemed just fine. So why was I here? Oh yeah the whole throwing a fit and breaking shit thing. Deciding the food wasn't worth the hassle I got up and tossed it, keeping an eye on Hasu as I did so. This whole school thing was awkward. I wasn't used to being around so many people all the time. Closest I came was at work in the bar and then I had the bar between me and the customers. Kinda missed working at the bar actually. Might see about going back after things got cleared up.

I looked around realizing that while I'd been daydreaming Hasu and his friends had left. Well fuck. I wasn't good at this at all. Growling to myself I got up, grabbing my tray and trying to see if I could spot him. No fucking luck of course. So it was back to class for another several hours of absolute boredom. It was quiet, just a few of the other kids sitting and reading. By the time the teacher came in and started class I was already zoning out.

I couldn't help but wonder what Ryuu was up to at the apartment. Maybe he was unpacking. There was still a lot of stuff to unpack, especially in the bedroom. I gripped my pen tighter thinking about yesterday. Fuck but that had been the most amazing day ever. Ryuu would never stop surprising me with just how amazing he was. Though it was going to take me a day or two to recover. Fuck, I needed to stop thinking about him . . . getting a boner in class was going to be fucking embarrassing. Though it was kinda too late and I shifted in my chair wishing I didn't still have several hours to go.

I needed a distraction. Digging my phone out of my bag I made sure the setting was on silent before texting Ryuu.

Whatcha doin?

Running errands, you at lunch?

No. Bored.

Are you in class?

Yes.

Get off the phone then.

No.

Yes.

No. Fucking bored.

It took him a while before he texted me back. Try listening.

Was he serious? I glanced up toward the front of the room. The teacher was talking about something involving English grammar. I tried not to sigh too loudly.

It's boring!

So is listening to you whine.

That stung a bit and I snapped the phone shut without replying. I didn't think of myself as being that whiny but maybe I was. It had been my decision to come today after all. That didn't mean Ryuu had to be so snippy with me though . . . fuck. He could cut me a fucking break, seriously. Oh fuck, I really was whining. When did I turn into such a bitch? Probably when Rame-I shook my head. No sense going there. Suddenly feeling sick to my stomach I got up.

Once in the hallway I took several deep breaths. I was not going to have some fucking panic attack in the middle of class just because I let my mind wander too much. I really needed to get a grip. Sure what had happened was fucking horrible, but that didn't mean I had to let it keep screwing with my head. Rame had got what he wanted, nothing was going to change that now. Especially not being a fucking pussy about it. Sighing I shoved the glasses back up and turned to go back into the classroom.

Things did get a little less boring once I tried to actually listen. The history stuff was actually kinda cool, learning about the kamikazi and shit. Those guys were fucking crazy. Though I wasn't thrilled about the whole homework thing. I had enough going on without having to write some report. Shrugging it off and started down the stairs. I needed to find Hasu.

I knew he usually walked home, so I just headed the same direction. It was kinda cold and I wished I had brought my jacket. It was early December so I guess I shoulda known it was gonna be cold. A Seven/Eleven up on the corner caught my attention. I could really do with something to eat. Plus if I did end up running into Hasu it was never a bad idea to have a few snacks on hand.

I loaded up with several things I knew he liked, plus stuff for myself and a candy bar for Ryuu. I knew I had a stupid grin plastered on my face as I walked out, but it didn't matter, right? One second I was daydreaming about feeding my boyfriend melty chocolate, the next I was laying face down on the ground.

“What the fuck!” I groaned pushing myself up, blinking as I realized everything looked blurry again.

“Oi! You stupid little high schooler you need to watch where the fuck you are walking.”

The fuck? Was this shit head seriously talking to me? Grabbing my glasses I shoved them in my pocket as I got up.

“Fuck off asshole.” I glared at the boy . . .man? Yeah, he looked older, probably a university student.

“Did you just tell me to fuck off?” He growled at me.

“What you need a hearing aid or somethin'?”

“No, but you need to learn to watch your mouth you little prick.”

That was when I noticed his two buddies behind him. Well fuck. Fighting was definitely on the list of things I was not supposed to be doing. So what was I gonna do? The guy was grinning at me.

“You've got a bit of stuff there, why don't you hand it over and we'll call it even.”

“Fuck no, you're the one who knocked me down asswipe so why should I give you my food?” I took a couple of steps back eying his two friends.

“You really are rather mouthy aren't you? And you talk like a thug. Maybe your parents let you watch too many yakuza movies.” The pair behind him snickered. A little knot of pain flared up in my chest.

Whatever. They could say whatever they wanted, didn't make a fucking difference. Gripping my bags tighter I turned around and walked off. The urge to pound that bastards face to a bloody pulp was hard to ignore but I didn't want Ryuu mad at me.

“Hey, where are you going? I wasn't done talking to you yet!”

I kept walking. I'd just turned the corner at the end of the block when I was yanked backward and off my feet.

Dropping the bags I twisted around lashing out. My elbow connected solidly with something. There was a grunt but the grip on the back of my shirt didn't loosen. I struggled as the collar tightened painfully around my throat, air suddenly hard to get. The fist between my shoulder blades gave me a pretty good clue as to what was going on.

“Let go!”

“Not a chance.” He was laughing at me, the fucker. He wouldn't be laughing once I got my knife . . . oh fuck . . . my knife was at home on the dresser. God dammit Ryuu! Why did you have to make me put it back? “You can't just walk off after insulting me like that in front of my friends.”

“Like fuck . . .” I somehow managed even though there were black things floating around me. I tried to get my fingers under the collar to give myself some breathing room. It didn't work.

“He's turning blue, Hoshi.”

“Common, we'll go discuss this somewhere private.”

I gasped and coughed as I could suddenly breathe again. My arms were grabbed and pinned and the next thing I knew I was being hauled down an alley. I had to blink several times to get my eyes to focus. My head was throbbing and I couldn't stop shaking. Fuck this was bad.

“Turn me loose!”

The guy holding me laughed. “He's a lot more demanding than the other ones.”

“Yeah they just gave us their stuff without any fuss.”

“I ain't giving ya shit!”

“Well, that's a mistake.”

Glaring at the guy who must be Hoshi I stared to tell him off but he grabbed my chin before I could even open my mouth.

“No, no more talking. Not from you anyway.” Something about the way he was looking at me had my stomach doing flips. “I don't think just taking the food is going to be payment enough.”

• Like 8

Omg i think I know what those bastards are after and if they get it not only Kenta will be mad but Ryuu will be beyond mad. He'll want to kill; an evil Ryuu now that would be something to see. I'm also curious to find out what the deal is with Hasu. I hope Sora gets to tell him how he feels. I can just see those two together!

• Like 1

Yeah Kenta is good at finding trouble poor boy, though he might get bored otherwise. I'll be posting the next part of the chapter tomorrow (my time). Hope you guys enjoy it ^_^

“You really wanna do that Hoshi?”

“Why not, he's pretty and I'm sure he's a fag anyway, it'd be like being with a girl. Except for that mouth. We'll just have to keep it full.”

“Who you callin' a fag fucker?” I took a swing at him, or at least tried to, the guys holding me jerked me back. I yelped as my arms were twisted up behind me. I found myself staring down at the concrete. What the fucking hell? Did I have some fucking sign over my head that fucking said 'rape me'? Well I'd done that and wasn't doing it ever fucking again. Feeling their hands on me, keeping me from moving strangely reminded me of when Rame had tied me up. He'd been happy to make sure it hurt just like their fingers digging into my arms and gripping my hair hurt. Pain had never fucking bothered me before, it was a part of life, it came and went. Something had changed after Rame. I couldn't take it.

When the blow came I wasn't ready. My knees buckled as I fought to breathe. What the fuck? Since when did I space out during a fight. Though this wasn't much of a fight, more like a beat down. I still wasn't in as good of shape as I'd been in before Rame and I didn't know that I ever would be. It had been so long since I'd felt this weak and useless. I didn't have a knife and I couldn't fight . . . then what was I supposed to do?

“Pl-please don't-” Was that me? My chin smacked the pavement and rough hands flipped me over. One of them had me by the hair, and a foot on my wrist kept me pinned.

“What was that? Don't what?” Hoshi leaned down over me straddling my waist. I had to swallow hard to keep from puking at the sudden rush of fear that gripped me. A bat appeared out of now where. Hoshi grinned as he looked at it. I gasped flinching to the side as he slammed it into the concrete next to my head.

“I asked you a question, fag. Don't what?”

The bat brushed my ear but the fist in my hair kept me from moving away. It was difficult to stay still, I wanted to hurt them. I wanted to do a lot more than just hurt them. If I had my knife they'd all be bleeding on the pavement now instead of me. Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck! The bat pressed down on my neck, choking me. I grabbed it with my free hand but couldn't pull it away from him. I'd been in so many fights in my life, but Rame was the only person who'd ever been able to just totally kick my ass. I wasn't going to let there be anyone else. Never again. Letting go of the bat I rammed my fist into his face.

“Don't fucking touch me!”

Someone was screaming. It was fucking annoying. Why couldn't they shut the fuck up? I forced my eyes open, the left one was blurrier than normal everything tinged red. I couldn't feel anything, but I figured the pain would come. It always did. The screaming seemed close. Turning my head to the other side I blinked a couple of times seeing one of the guys who'd attacked me writhing on the ground. His arm was broken the bone protruding from the skin. I closed my eyes again. I was so fucking tired and the pain was quickly ramping up to agony. Why couldn't he just shut up already?

I must have blacked out for a bit cause the screaming guy was gone when I opened my eyes again. I closed them again as the pain sent a shudder though me. I had to get up. Couldn't just lay on the ground all night. Nothing seemed broken, just really sore. My head was pounding like fucking crazy and as soon as I sat up I puked everywhere.

“Ah fuck . . .”

“Oh shit man! Lay back down! Koji! Koji he's awake.”

I had to blink a few times to get the face hovering over me to focus. It didn't work cause I was still seeing two of him.

“Oh fuck . . . he's a mess.”

“Yeah they really beat the shit outa him.”

Now I was confused, the two identical faces were talking to each other. Twins. Well at least I wasn't seeing double.

“So . . . umm what now Koji, should we take him to the hospital.”

“No! No hospital!” Fuck it hurt to talk and my mouth tasted gross. “Just need some water.”

“Sure thing. Kenji will you get that bottle of water out of my backpack.”

I pulled off my uniform jacket trying not to gag and tossed it off to the side. It was cold, but at least my t-shirt was dry and clean. Moving around seemed to make my head feel a lot worse. One of them, Koji, caught me as I fell over.

“Dude seriously, stay still. You took a bat to the head not too long ago. Kenji, hurry it up will ya!”

“I'm fine . . . not the first time it's happened . . .” Koji's light brown eyes widened as he looked at me.

“You've got to be fucking shitting me . . . who are you anyway? I've never seen you down this way before.”

“I'm . . . uhh . . . I'm . . .” Fuck.

• Like 4

Holy Shit.....

Kenta, and getting his ass kicked just don't go together.............

Man... seems like i'm watching a movie when i read your stuff.... O_o

So so so so good... *__*

Just don't ever stop writting you'll break my heart XD

• Like 1

You didn't just Kenta hasn't----YOU BETTER NOT HAVE DONE WHAT I THINK YOU DID! If you did what I think hyou did if Ryuu were a real person he'd be at your throat!

• Like 1

no no no no no.... Kentaaa!!!! My heart aches Brohne..... my poor poor Kenta.

Oh... fuck doesn't mean what I think ne??

I can't wait till next chap.

Brohne we had to wait but it deserved it....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ryuu

Putting the file back in order I laid it on the desk. Closing my eyes I rubbed my temples trying to ease the growing headache. “I didn't find anything Isao.”

“Me either . . . why didn't they keep some kind of computer record of their kids? It would have made searching for their information so much easier.” Isao had taken his glasses off and was carefully cleaning them.

I looked over at the stacks of boxes and sighed. We'd gone through a few before we realized that there was no rhyme or reason to what files had been stored in them. I'd almost given up then, but Isao had went to extraordinary lengths just to get the files for me. Getting up I went to the next box. I frowned seeing a large packet stuffed so full I wasn't sure how it was staying together. Picking it up I turned it over and gasped. In large red letters was the name Yabuki.

“Iaso! I think I found it!”

“You better not be joking Ito.”

“No, look!” I turned holding up the packet which promptly fell apart spilling the contents all over the floor. “Shit.”

We both started gathering up the loose papers. Isao let out a small sound and sat down on the floor. “Ryuu . . . look at this . . .”

I took the papers from him peering down at the document. I felt my eyes widen. “This . . . this is-”

“They emancipated him when the orphanage closed.”

“At fourteen! That's-that's-”

“Ridiculous?”

“Absurd, inhumane . . .” My voice failed me for a moment. “I can't even imagine . . . how could they? Wasn't there any family at all?”

“I'm finding letters sent to a Fumiko Yabuki . . . apparently they were all sent back unopened.”

“They couldn't contact his family so they just set him loose.” I slumped down holding a hand over my eyes as they stung with unshed tears. “How could anyone be so heartless?”

The sound of rustling papers filled the room for several minutes before Isao finally spoke up. “Its actually a lot more common than you think Ryuu. As sad as that is. Hasu's past is not unique . . . where do you think the yakuza get a lot of their members? Or any gang for that matter. Hasu is just fortunate you guys found him when you did . . .”

I nodded, wiping my eyes before raising my head. Kenta was a prime example of that as well. “But that doesn't explain what's going on now.”

Isao was still sitting on the floor, papers and files scattered around him. He looked as worn as I felt. It was unusual to see the normally serene and calm yakuza accountant so distressed. He kept rearranging the papers even though they were in perfect little piles. As if doing so might somehow reveal new information. He finally stopped and put his hands in his lap.

“Well I've got a name and an address. We can start there. I should have something by the end of the week. I hope.” He ran a hand through his hair, sending the careful spikes every which way. “I'll keep in touch with you.”

“I'd appreciate that. After last month . . . this is just too much for any of us to handle right now.”

“Eh, well we'll have to deal with it one way or another.” He got to his feet and helped me up. I sudden realized I was taller than him by several inches. I'd never noticed before. He'd just always seemed taller for some reason.

“You're right. We'll help Hasu get through whatever is going on.”

I set about helping him box everything again. Though he insisted we refile everything. It was well after midnight by the time we got done. Hayate had arrived at some point to pick up Isao and had been conscripted into helping as well. I gladly accepted his offer to drive me home. Isao was finishing stacking the last couple of boxes against the wall as Hayate and I discussed the band's upcoming schedule. He was worried about security. As was I.

We both started as there was a loud thud. I looked around thinking Isao had dropped a box only to see him sprawled on the floor.

“Isao!” Hayate got to him before me, gently turning him over. He was unconscious. I gripped Hayate's arm as panic quickly had me shaking.

“Isao! Isao!”

“Calm down Ryuu . . . yelling isn't going to help anything.” Hayate was entirely too calm and I felt like hitting him. How could he be so calm holding his unconscious lover? “Have you guys eaten anything in the last few hours.”

I sat back staring stupidly at him. “What does that have-”

“Ito . . . “ The look in Hayate's eyes stopped me dead. He seemed calm but the hazel eyes were pained.

“N-no . . . we were both so intent and I tend to forget to eat anyway . . . why?”

“Shit . . . I knew I should have come by earlier.” He scooped up the unconscious man and got to his feet.

“Hayate? What's going on? What's wrong with him? Did I do something wrong?”

“Easy Ryuu, it's not your fault. The idiot knows he's supposed to eat on a regular schedule.”

I stared at him trying to make sense of what he was saying. “Is . . . is he diabetic?”

“No. He's anemic and his habit of thinking that cans of coffee make for a meal doesn't help. He'll be fine as soon as he eats. I'm going to kick his ass for this though. He hasn't gotten to the point of passing out in several months and I warned him last time that if it happened again I was going to make sure he regretted it.”

“Oh please don't Hayate! It's my fault! I had him looking through all-”

Hayate started laughing. “Just open the door for me will you? I need to get him home.”

“O-oh . . . alright but I'm staying with you until he wakes up.” I locked the door to the storage room behind us, pocketing the key.

The ride to their house was quiet. I held the door as Hayate carried in the comatose Isao. Whatever I'd been expecting of their house, this was not it. It was clean but very obviously lived in. Magazines, books and a laptop graced the coffee table and I scrambled to clean off a few more magazines from the couch so Hayate could lay Isao down. I'd thought Isao's house would be more . . . orderly and less cluttered. Though I supposed that it wasn't all Isao's things, Hayate lived here too after all.

“You mind keeping an eye on him while I go get some tea started?”

I shook my head. “Of course not.”

I got a small tense smile and then he was gone. Sitting on the floor next to the couch I looked around the room as muted clanging sounded from the kitchen. There were books on many different subjects, though the majority of them seemed to revolve around criminology and law with several art reference manuals thrown in. An interesting mix and I wondered which of the two of them had an interest in law and which was the artist. It saddened me to think I'd known them both for nearly 4 years and couldn't answer that question. Was I really that self absorbed? Apparently so.

There was a soft groan from the direction of the couch and I whipped around to see Isao trying to sit up. Placing a hand on his shoulder I gently forced him back down. It didn't take much effort. “Lay down.”

“What happened? Where are we?”

“You passed out. We are at your house.”

He slowly opened his eyes, they were glazed and unfocused and he blinked several times. It reminded me a little bit of when I'd finally seen Kenta's mask slip. Isao had always been the aloof accountant, the uptight secretary. Seeing him like this almost seemed wrong somehow, like pulling back the curtain on a magic show.

“How are you feeling?”

“Like shit.” Came the terse reply.

“Yeah well you are going to feel a whole lot worse when I get done with you.”

Isao jerked, his eyes widening for a moment at the sound of Hayate's voice. He looked over my head, something unreadable in his eyes as he watched Hayate place the loaded tray on the coffee table. Isao sat up his eyes downcast, his cheeks red.

“I'm sorry Hayate . . . I-I just got caught up in my work . . .”

“Don't make excuses. I know full well it takes a least a week of you eating poorly before you get to this point. I'm not letting you off this time.”

A cup of tea was thrust into my hands, another given to Isao. Getting to my feet I watched Hayate make a small plate of food for Isao, not missing the fact that Isao's hands trembled as he took the plate. Looking down at the pale tea I wished Isao would have said something. I felt like it was my fault for being so insistent. As usual I'd caused someone else trouble. I glanced up in time to see Hayate tenderly kiss Isao. He murmured something I couldn't catch, but Isao went bright red.

I suddenly felt very awkward. I knew they'd been a couple for several years, but other than the odd comment or look I'd never seen anything between the two of them to overtly indicate their relationship. To anyone who didn't know they just seemed like very close friends.

“I-I should go. I just wanted to make sure you were alright Iesada-san.”

“I'm sorry Ryuu. I never meant for this to happen.” He glanced over at me but was intterrupted by the phone ringing.

“Who the fuck? It's four in the morning!” Hayate growled as he grabbed up the offending device. He glared at the display before answering it. “Hello . . . yes he's here. One moment.” He held out the phone to Isao. “Its one of your info brokers.”

“Oh, thanks.” Isao sat up straighter as he took the phone. “This is Iesada . . . Koji? Why are you calling me at-what! Where are you? Okay, we'll be there in about an hour. Thank you Koji.” He shut the phone and looked up at me. “We need to go. Kenta got jumped after school."

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing on Bonds, but now that I have a real life job my time is not what it was. I hope to post the end of this chapter and a new chapter this weekend. You can yell at me on Facebook and keep me motivated if you want ^_^

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Kenta

When I opened my eyes I couldn't tell what I was looking at. It took me a couple seconds to realize I was staring at the underside of a car.

“What the fuck . . .” Turning my head I noticed something even more odd. It looked like there was someone laying beside me. That was when I noticed the warmth on the other side too. Maybe I should get up. But I was comfortable if a bit confused. How had I gotten here and where the fuck was here? And who was I sleeping with? And why were we sleeping under a fucking car? Too many questions. Made my head hurt.

Finally the body on my right moved with a soft groan. A wiggle and suddenly they were gone. “Kenji, wake up it's almost noon.”

A long sigh on my left. “I'm awake.” A thunk. “Fuck! Ouch. Why did we have to sleep here again?”

“You know who this guy is! We can't fuck this up!”

I flinched as a hand pressed against my head. “Hey, you awake?”

“Who the fuck are you? And where the fuck am I?”

“I'm Kenji.” He grabbed my arm and pulled. Getting the hint I grabbed the underside of the chassis and slid out from under the car. He helped me to my feet and pointed to the other boy. “That's my brother Koji. Do you remember your name?”

“Of course I . . .” No I didn't. Fuck that was a weird feeling. “Umm . . . “

“Yeah I was afraid of that. I spent several hours researching head trauma on the internet. Seems like you've got amnesia.”

“Huh?”

“You can't remember who you are right?”

I nodded and then wished I hadn't. A hand on my shoulder steadied me. “That's amnesia. Being unable to remember who you are.”

“Oh . . .” I felt sick to my stomach. What was I supposed to do now? What if my memory never came back? I turned to look at the boy. “Do you know who I am?”

He nodded. “Yes, we both do. But . . . I'm not sure if telling you is good or not.”

“Can you at least tell me my fucking name?”

He flinched blinking rapidly.“Your name is Kenta.”

It didn't ring any bells and I shrugged. “Okay.”

He sighed. “Yeah that's what I was afraid of. Didn't mean a thing to you did it?”

“Not really, no.”

“Fuck this is bad. Koji, have you heard from them yet?”

“Yeah, they'll be here in a couple of hours.”

I looked over at the other boy who, other than a different t-shirt, looked exactly like the boy I was standing next too. It was fucking weird. “Who?”

Koji looked up from the car manual he'd been reading. “Your boyfriend and his bodyguards.”

I stood there for a moment. “Wait . . . what?!”

Kenji laughed softly beside me. “Maybe seeing him will help.”

“We can hope so.” Koji seemed less convinced. “Man this is just our luck, I could have won that race last night.”

“Koji, you know this is more important.”

“Yeah, yeah. Lay off.”

“I know you're upset about the money but-”

“It not just that Kenji and you know it.”

“I know, but I've still got a week's supply.”

“Uhh . . guys . . .” I shifted my weight not sure what to do about their arguing. They both turned to look at me. I looked at each of them wondering who I could trust. If anyone. “Umm, how do we know I know this person who is coming to get me?”

They both laughed. Kenji spoke up. “Don't worry about that. It's pretty common knowledge among the right circles that the two of you are lovers.”

I shivered feeling a bit sick. “That can't be right . . . at least I don't think so . . .”

“Oh it is, believe me. I've got the pictures to prove it too-ouch!” Kenji rubbed his arm glaring at Koji.

“You are just going to have to trust us Kenta. You'll understand once you see him and hopefully you'll remember him.”

I nodded slowly. “Okay . . . I guess we'll just have to wait and see. You got anything for this fucking massive headache?”

“Oh yeah, hang on.” Kenji left to go look through the trunk of the car. Koji frowned at me for a moment looking like he wanted to say something only to be interrupted by his phone. The frown got a lot more intense as he read the text.

“Kenji we have to go.”

“What? We can't. They'll be here soon and-”

“It's Itsuki.”

Kenji nearly dropped the bag he'd been carrying. “Oh no . . . what does he want.”

“Us. Now.”

“But we can't! What about Kenta?”

“He'll just have to come with us for now. I'll get ahold of the ninkyo later. We can't be late.”

“I know. Come on Kenta.” He handed me the bag then took my arm, leading me toward the car. “I'm sorry but meeting your boyfriend will have to wait.”

• Like 7

• 2 months later...

wheres my next chap u promised me months ago 0_____0 .......................... *crying* *rocking from withdrawal*