Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Koichi shakes his head and laughs a little, "it is no problem.. I am sure we can think of something else for dinner," he finishes eating and takes his plate and cup to the sink, starting to do the dishes.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Koichi blinks and nods his head with a smile, looking at Ryuuta, "oh did you make a double batch of spaghetti?" He stretches his arms and sits at the table, "so.. what should we do now?"

Koichi nods his head and smiles, "yes that sounds nice," he walks to the living room and sits on the couch, turning on the tv and pulls his legs to his chest, wrapping his arm around his legs.

Ryuuta walked after Koichi and sat himself down on couch, turn on the TV and smiled at Koichi"what channel shall we watch on?"

Koichi rests his head on Ryuuta's arm and rubs his chin as he looks up at Ryuuta, rubbing the back of his head with a soft smile, "I am okay with mostly anything," he starts clicking through the stations.

Ryuuta smiled"I'm going to turn on action channel then" he turn on action channel and start watch movie called Fast and Farious

Koichi watches Ryuuta change the channel and smiles, nodding his head, "good choice," he looks at the screen, watching the movie.

Ryuuta smiled"yes Fast and Furious are my favorite movie, what is your favorite movie?" He continue watch Fast and Furious

Koichi rests back within the couch as he was watching the movie, "I like alot of movies, its hard to pick one to be my all time favorite."

Koichi looks at Ryuuta and nods his head with a smile as he turns off the tv, "sure I am ready whenever your ready to go," he puts on his shoes.

• 8 months later...

Ryuuta step out from the couch and walked towards front door, he put shoes on himself, when he was finish put shoes himself, he open the door and walked outside, waiting for Koichi.

Koichi walks up to Ryuuta and smiles, walking outside and closes the door, reaches out his hand to hold Ryuuta's hand as he puts the key into his pocket.

Ryuuta smiled''Where do you want to go after we finish shopping?'' he asked and intervened his fingers with Koichi fingers.

Koichi smiles and rubs his chin as he thought about it for a couple minutes, resting his head on Ryuuta's arm, "well... how about the zoo or maybe the beach?"

Ryuuta smiled''What about we go to Zoo today and which weather are better tomrrow, we can go to beach'' he continue walking towards shopping mall with Koichi

Koichi nods his head and smiles, "alright sounds good to me," he walks along side Ryuuta and rests his head on Ryuuta's arm, glancing up at him while blushing, "its been a while since I swam.. I wonder if I still remember how to," he sticks his tongue out.

Ryuuta smiled''I'm sure you remember how to swim'' he walked inside shopping mall with Koichi

Koichi nods his head as he follows Ryuuta into the shopping mall, "hm.. maybe I should buy a new swimsuit while we are here."