Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

This RP private between me and YaoiFanGirlBritty

Ryuuta Hatake was 23 years old man so walked in criminaltied for long time now helt since he was 16 years old, he hopp inside gray house with red roff from window and so man and woman la down in bed sleeping, he walked towards them and took frame knife from his pocket, killed man and woman, clean knife, la knife back down in pocket and walked towards window, hopp outside window and fall down on ground, run away

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Koichi Matsumoto, a 20 year old male was walking home from school. He had his bag strap over his shoulder and sighs, rubbing his eyes as he was walking, slightly tired from just waking up early for school and having gym class at the end of the day. Koichi's head perks up when he suddenly saw someone fleeing from his house, wondering who that mysterious man was. He shrugs his shoulders and walks up to his house, opening the door with his house key and walks into the house, suddenly dropping his bag at the site of both his mother and father were killed. Even with one still good eye, tears start streaming down his cheek as he slowly walks into the house, "m...mother? Father...? Who has done this to you...," he then picks up the house phone and calls the police.

Ryuuta laughed evil and smiled'' so they did have son afterall, he is very cute and good looking, my type too but i for wait to talk to him to another time'' he run away towards his house so was old bulding.

Koichi puts the phone back on the station and looks down at his parents. He leans down and presses his hands on their face, closing their eyes one at a time for each so their eyes were closed. Koichi rubs under his eye and goes into his pocket, calling his friend to see if he can spend the night over their after the police comes.

Sakuma Hibiki was 30 years old man so worked at detektiv agency where they solved cases, find lost cat osv, he worked in this agency for long time now, helt since he took over detektiv agency from his father, so died when Sakuma was 25 years old, he so one of police menn come in and tell him about morder at gray house with red roff so was not far away from detetiv agency, he smiled, tell police menn he take this case, raise himself up from chair and walked out of detektiv agency towards grey house with red roff, when he come frame to the house, Sakuma knock on the door

Koichi was on the couch with his legs pressed against his chest and resting his head on his knee, wiping his tears on his pants. He slowly looks to the side, picking up the tv remote and turns on the tv, hiding about half his face with his knee when still crying. Koichi looks towards the door and stands up, walking towards the door and opens the door slowly, seeing someone at front of the doorway, "a...are you the police officer?"

Sakuma smiled'' I'm not my name are Sakuma Hibiki and I'm detektiv, I'm going to ask you some question is that alright with you'' he so the boy cried alot and feel bad for him

Koichi looks at Sakuma and lowers his head slowly, wiping his eye and adjusts his eye patch, "my name is Koichi Matsumoto.. please come in," he moves out of the way from the door so Sakuma can come inside and he walks to the couch, lowering the volume of the tv.

Sakuma so the body covred with blood on the floor, he took fast phone call, both police and ambulanse come, Police walked inside house and place two body in black sekk and they walked out of house with two body, Sakuma sat himself down on couch beside Koichi'' so when did you find your parents death?''

Koichi turns his head towards Sakuma, noticing he was calling somebody and goes back to resting his chin on his knees, followed by a sigh. Once the police came and Sakuma sat next to him, lowering his head a little, "when i got back home from school. I was just a few inches away from my house and i see this person running away from my house to another direction. I didn't pay much attention to the person since i just had gym class at the end of the day and I was too tired to notice..."

Koichi tilts his head a little and shakes his head slowly, "not that I am aware of.. I am usually busy with school and work that I am too tired to notice anything bad."

Koichi tilts his head and looks to the side, thinking with his finger press against his lip then looks at Sakuma, "I don't think so really. They were just pretty focus on my eye surgery."

Sakuma smiled'' that was all question, thank you for answer my question and I promise you at i shall find who so killed your parents, Do you have some friends you can stay with?'' he raise himself up from couch

Koichi looks up from his knees to look at Sakuma and nods his head, "I texted one of my friends before you came here since I probably won't be able to sleep here...," he lowers his head again and covers his face. "He is going to pick me up soon, I am not really sure when."

A knock suddenly on the door and Koichi gets up, rubbing his eyes and answers it, only to be a 21 year old male named Kyo comes into the house, "hey Koichi.. are you ready to go?" He looks up slowly, "oh... you have company?"

Sakuma smiled'' hello you must be Koichi friend, My name are Sakuma Hibiki and I'm detektiv, I come here for to ask Koichi some question and Koichi dont come back here for some days since this are Åsted now''

Koichi looks at Kyo and nods his head slowly, "I will quicky get a few things to last me a while at your house I will be right back..." He looks over at Sakuma and nods his head, "alright... I won't come back until I have to or if I annoy Kyo," he lowers his head and goes into his room.

Kyo looks at Sakuma and nods his head, "its nice to meet you, my name is Kyohei Makami but Koichi is the only one that calls me Kyo." He watches Koichi and shakes his head, "hey .. you never an...," he breaks off his sentence as Koichi left and looks at Sakuma.

Sakuma smiled'' it nice to meet you Kyohei, I'm going to leave now, take care of Koichi, he really need that now more than anything else'' he walked past Kyohei and out of house towards detektiv agency

Kyo looks at Sakuma and nods his head slightly, "alright I will make sure to do what I can to help him get through this. Please try to get this all settled if you can... Koichi has alot on his mind with school and work. As well as his incoming surgery appointment..." Kyo waves to Sakuma as he leaves and sighs, going into Koichi's room, resting his chin on Koichi's shoulder, "its okay... Detective Sakuma is going to do his best to bring justice to who ever decided to murder your parents. But right now, lets just get you out of this house for a few days,"

Koichi lowers his head and slowly nods his head, grabbing a suitcase and walks back to the front door. He looks at the door and then slowly at Kyo, resting his head on Kyo's chest, shivering and making Kyo's shirt slightly wet. Kyo looks down at Koichi, rubbing the back of his head to his back, "its alright... everything is going to be okay. My family will help look after you," he smiles and continues rubbing Koichi's back.

Sakuma was in his office and so on the evidence from Koichi house where his parents was killed, he Wonder who so want kill Koichi parents, this case Would be harder than he imagine but he Would not give up

Kyo grabs ahold of Koichi's bags and heads out the house, watching the sad boy leave his house. Kyo reaches out to rub Koichi's head, "go into the car and i will lock the door for now. I will have my father deliver the key to the police agency for you since it might be a little too much to handle at the moment." Koichi looks at Kyo and nods his head as he walks to Kyo's, sitting on the seat with his head resting on the window.

Ryuuta was watching Koichi since he was his next viktim, he so the boy sat himself in the car and smirked" soon are we going to meet Koichi and you shall meet your fate" he laughed evil and walked away

Kyo looks over at Koichi and searches the glove box from inbetween Koichi's legs, taking out a tissue box. He pulls a few pieces and places it in the middle, giving the tissue to Koichi, "there if and when you need it." Koichi looks at Kyo and takes the tissues, hiding his face with them and rests his head on the window. Kyo laughs softly, "don't be cute while your sad...," as he parks in the car in the driveway.

Sakuma was talking to another detective so investigate Koichi house after some talking, the detective walked away and Sakuma so on the picture from Koichi house so detective woman with name Julie gave him, he decide to go to Kyohei house tomorrow for to tell Koichi what he fund