Antique Bakery Ending

Houdiji

Aarg, I was so mad! I wanted his original kidnapper to be arrested and then I started thinking straight. Why would his kidnapper start to kidnapped again after more than 10 years of nothing. But I still felt that I was robbed of my happy ending. How do you feel?cheetah6

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AoiKagamine

• dariana

• Senri

• ramentan

I am also disappointed how things turned out. Yep, the real kidnapper is still free but he already lost his mind. Somehow, he's got justifications. But when it comes to the yaoi part, I want more..!!! The gay with demonic charms is cool...!! The ex boxing champion becoming a promising patissier is also something..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i want the chef with the owner ㅠㅠ i really thought they'll end up together.. but when i read it.. "IT'S END? REALLY?!!" im sad -3-

but wait! is the kidnapper gonna start kidnapped again? i didnt realize it. thought they didnt recogize each other when that guy bought cake in antique shop ( 'O')?

- - - Updated - - -

i want the chef with the owner ㅠㅠ i really thought they'll end up together.. but when i read it.. "IT'S END? REALLY?!!" im sad -3-

but wait! is the kidnapper gonna start kidnapped again? i didnt realize it. thought they didnt recogize each other when that guy bought cake in antique shop ( 'O')?

• 2 weeks later...

I really wanted a happy ending where the main couple get together and then in the end they don't. ..I went into denial for a week just reading fanfic ion where they do and then I finally re watched it. I think it wad a good ending really and it's always a good way to end an anime hoe the viewers don't really want it to because it builds the suspense and b giving them what they want the ending trails off. I hate this about a lot of anime these days...For example sword art online the ending becomes obsolete because the characters all get out alive when both asuna and Kirton should have dies. It would have been mu ch better of they had actually died even if it was sad. This manga got right what so many have got wrong and I respect them a lot for being able to do that.

• 4 weeks later...

I felt frustrated with the ending. I wanted something definite. I wanted yaoi scenes. I wanted more of them. Watching the live action of this just gave me a feeling of temporary content. But afterwards, I still feel that their relationship should have developed further.

• 3 months later...

Two things were disappointing to me. The lack of yaoi. I wanted some real steamy boyxboy. Overall it was cute. I'd watch again of i was in a light hearted mood. But the ending. I really wanted a confrontation with Tachibana and the napper.

• 1 month later...

In the manga they do have some sexy times together though. The mangaka even put an apology for those who thought that Tachibana/Ono should never have sex.

• 2 months later...

I got kinda mixed feelings about this movie - it's a little too heavy for a light-hearted movie but too light hearted for a deep movie my mind is so conflicted!!

But I loved the characters, their dynamics and everything was pretty on point. The boxer and the bodyguard were kinda cute together tbh ahaha idk! I thought the owner and the chef should've got together but I'm also okay with them being really close friends since the owner's straight.. but we all know how yaoi mangas usually go with that sort of thing ;) ;)

I liked that it had humour and I adored the montage of santa claus tachibana ahahah that was so coot

• 3 months later...

Antique Bakery:

The ending didn't get me too badly. I didn't like the fact that the kidnapper was still there, but eh what can you do. Everything else was worth it though! The characters were fun, charming, and sometimes even a bit silly. I loved the heartwarming moments, and the build up.

The variety of cakes and sweets looked so so so good. The fact that the kidnapper used them on his victims was unsettling, and gave me chills. In the end it only made the story more interesting.

I definitely enjoyed this drama. :8yoyo13:

-Ramantan yoyo6