Welcome, New Guy. [P, AceOfDiamonds]

Katla

Name: Harashime Ichigo

Height: 180 cm

Appearance: Amber eyes, fiery red hair, lean build yet muscly from constant fighting.

Bio: Ichigo is your typical delinquent whom gets into fights every day, sleeps and smokes in class, scares the bejesus out of the teachers and his fellow classmates and only hangs out with other delinquents from the school. He would be considered the leader of said delinquent group, and they constantly get into trouble with other schools and gangs all over the city.

The young male puts on a tough facade every day, being very successful at scaring everybody away and keeping his ‚image‘ intact. He lives alone with his father whom drinks alcohol like water and has fights with his son (verbally and physically) just about every day. Ichigo wasn‘t always such a closed up, aggressive type. When his parents marriage was good he was just like any other student his age, but after everything started going on a downfall and Ichi was forced to move to a different town with his dad at the tender age of 12. People at first began avoiding him simply because he looked a bit different, having those piercing golden eyes and that fiery red hair. Truth be told, he doesn‘t wear contacts nor does he dye his hair; but rather he inherits this look from his mother whom was Irish.

The one thing Ichi never lets anyone found out about, is his love for animals (as well as him constantly taking pity on those who get bullied harshly). He‘s often very sly about it when he helps others out, and never takes credit for any good deed done.

suoh_m10.jpg

"Oi oi, Ichi! Are you sure you're going to class today? Aren't we more fun than that? Am -I- not more fun than that?"

The tall, bleach-blonde girl pouted dramatically as she watched the handsome male slip from her clutches yet again. She was beautiful, in a dangerous way. A delinquent female from head to toe. A bit too much make up, hair that was bleached until it outshone the sun, blue contact lenses, skimpy outfits, hung out with the -wrong crowd-, and bullied any newcomers to the school. She was quite the feared female at the school to be honest, as even if she was -just- a pretty lil girl, she was still almost 180 cm tall and she was stronger than she looked. Plus the fact that she was very used to fighting, and had often KO'd guys whom messed with her. The rest of the group laughed loudly at this dramatic scene of hers, as they were more than aware of the interest Hana was showing Ichigo, yet he did not seem interested in her in return. The two of them had been friends for years now, and she had always had a crush on the fiery red haired male, whom in return seemed to only view her as a sister. That said red headed male turned on his heel with a scowl stretching his handsome features as he waved his hand at the rest of the teens.

"I was told by the old geezer that he'd kick me out if I missed one more class. He's getting tired of answering the phone when the damn teachers are crying about me not showing up. I thought they'd honestly just be happy about it."

His words had the desired effect, as his friends laughed loudly at that before waving him off and wishing him good luck. His best buddy Shin was busy making out with his girlfriend, yet took a moment to wave Ichi off as well. Shin was the second most feared male in the school. A ruthless male whom towered over even Ichigo, reaching almost 190 cm, and was a bit more bulky as well. His hair was pitch black and was constantly changed into very random styles. Now, the most feared male of the school was making his way from the rooftop (which was the official territory of the delinquents) and heading towards his first class. A loud yawn escaped him as he rubbed his eyes and cursed softly at whomever decided that morning classes would be a good idea. His golden eyes scanned the surroundings without any interest to be shown on his expression. As per usual, Ichi was wearing dark pants, a white shirt and a black jacket over that. His red hair was combed a bit back and kept spikey at the back of his head, whilst two slightly longer bangs fell down into his face. As per usual, his skin was a bit pale and as smooth as that of a woman (much to his displeasure), and it often caused the envy of the females around him when they complained that he had better skin than they did. It was no lie that he was a handsome, devilish bastard. About half of the female population of the school had a crush on him, yet almost everybody were too scared to ever approach Ichigo.

The bells were just about ready to ring in the classes when Ichi appeared in the doorway of the classroom, causing everybody to go silent. Many pairs of eyes stared with fear and wonder at the tall and lean male whom glared slowly over the classroom, before he sauntered towards his table which was at the very end of the room, next to a window. Of course that had not originally been his seat, yet the male had successfully driven the previous occupant away from there. He had barely finished sitting down when the teacher arrived also at a hurried pace, managing to slip inside just before the bells rang. Kurosawa was the teacher's name, and he hated Ichigo just about as much as the delinquent hated the teacher. Kurosawa was a small, slightly round male, with tiny glasses that always seemed to be on the verge of slipping off his nose. For a moment the two glared at each other, before the teacher cleared his throat.

"Alright class, before we begin today I have an announcement to make. There's a new transfer student that will be joining us,-" excited whispering cut his speech off until Kurosawa cleared his throat loudly in an angered manner, "and I expect all of you to treat him well and show just what a prestigious academy we are." His gaze landed heavily on Ichigo as he finished speaking. The red headed male only yawned in response before propping his long feet up on his table and half closing his eyes as if preparing for a nap. However, there was a small glint to be seen in his golden eyes underneath the long lashes.

A new transfer student? This could be fun.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katla

• AceOfDiamonds

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Katsu

height: 173 com

Appearance: Grey eyes, light brown fluffy hair, and an athletic body due to his participation in sports.

Bio: Katsu could be described as the model son. He's an honour student, athletic, and generally liked by everyone he meets. His cheerful demeanor gained him the title of being popular in his last school, even amongst the teachers. Although he's physically capable he's never participated in any organized sports due to his lack of interest. His classmates recognized his wide range of skills in sports and gave him the title of the jack of all trades; he can play many sports, but he's no ace.

Katsu enjoys to show off his many talents to gain praise from people, but he's never used his good grades to do so. This is because one year a student had accused him of being a kiss-ass, and that was the only reason why he could get good grades. Usually such comments didn't affect Katsu but this remark hit a tender spot. He believed that he had to constantly fill people's expectations and please them, and this comment added a new fear that he didn't deserve the grades he got. It then slowly evolved into the feeling that he didn't deserve anything he'd ever gotten. By the time his family had to move due to his father's promotion, Katsu felt like he was starting to play the role of the model son instead of being one, like he was living a lie.

Now moving into a new school Katsu is getting ready to continue his act of the charming son, but deep down he wants to find someone who he could actually call a friend.

tumblr_mc09qhOKtt1r95frro1_1280.jpg

Kurosawa turned to the young male standing just beyond the doorway and made a gesture for him to enter. At first the transfer student seemed average, he wasn't someone who was particularly tall, and his hair was a light brown, but such an image only lasted until he took his position at the front of the class. When he turned to face the class a wide smile spread across his face. It's hard to say what about him suddenly appeared so open and welcoming. Maybe it was how the light shone through the class in such a perfect matter that made his skin look flawless, or how he had the perfect balance between a relaxed and formal posture that made him look like he belonged anywhere he stood, or maybe it was that smile. Whoever made the saying 'a smile that could light up a room' must have been thinking of this smile, the only way it could be brighter is if someone actually stuck a light bulb in the kid's mouth. Finally after giving the class a quick survey the new student finally spoke in a velvet voice. "It's very nice to meet you all, my name's Katsu. Please take care of me."

The class once again broke into whispers and Kurosawa cleared his throat "Thank you Katsu, why don't you have a seat over-"

"He can sit over here!" called out a student near the back of the class.

"Sure, sure" Kurosawa said as he began to shuffle through some paper on his desk.

Katsu made his way to the spot where the girl had indicated. She was pretty with long black hair and rosy lips. With his quick survey that Katsu had made when first entered the class he could already see groups of people. There where the studious kids near the front of the class, some average Joes spread about, a group of attractive and assumingly popular student near the back, and finally there was the thuggish looking boy sitting in the corner by the window. If anyone had stuck out it was him. Not many people can intrigue Katsu, he knows how to play along with others but it had been a while since he had met someone that made him so curious. He walked close enough to him that if he wanted to Katsu could have touch that flaming red hair of his, and to be honest Katsu almost did.

"My name's Emi" whispered the girl with the long black hair "do you want to hang out with my friends and I at lunch today?"

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to familiarize myself with the school at lunch today. To be honest I'm not even sure where all of my classes are."

"Then maybe I can help you out. I could even give you a tour." Emi gave a small flirting smile.

"Now how could I say no to a smile like that."

Despite looking very uninterested in the events about to unfold, with such a relaxed stance and half closed eyes, Ichigo still kept his attention sharp. He was (although he'd never admit to it) a bit curious about this new kid, and wanted to know if it might possibly be an addition to his group or if it'd be one of the 'normal' twerps. As the newcomer stepped into the classroom, Ichigo immediately put that kid in the group of the twerps. From first glance, that male looked very uninteresting. Borderline bland. However when he turned to face the class, and beamed a smile that almost caused Ichigo to topple off his chair, that male changed completely. He was actually not bad looking at all, although the redhead would hardly ever make such a judgement upon a male of all things.

"It's very nice to meet you all, my name's Katsu. Please take care of me."

Ichi scowled. He hated such goodie-two-shoes. Naturally after all the greetings and whispering amongst the excited students (Ichigo had no idea just -why- they were so damn hyped up about that kid), it came down to where this Katsu was supposed to sit. Of course it did nothing to surprise Ichi when Emi's voice rang clearly out, as that chick acted like a bitch in heat most of the time around guys she thought were interesting. She had actually made the mistake of trying out her charms around Ichigo the year before, and after that encounter she now hated him like there was no tomorrow. Obviously girls did not take well to being publicly rejected and humiliated.

As Katsu started towards her, he seemed to be scanning the classroom before his gaze settled for just a second on the delinquent whom sat also in the back of the room. His pace was now taking him close, too close for Ichi's taste as he very much disliked anyone too close to him. If someone touched the jumpy male without permission he'd be sure to beat their faces in. It was a strange feeling he got though when he watched this newcomer walk so closely past him. It had for a moment almost felt like Katsu had been watching him rather intently .... It must be all in my head. He's probably only making a mental note of whom to stay clear off. As if wanting to help with that decision, Ichi did all he could to look as hostile as possible as his golden eyes were narrowed slightly. He returned his own attention to his boots which were propped up on his table, something nobody else would get away with doing in there, before surprisingly his gaze turned back towards that new kid. Emi was whispering excitedly with that Katsu guy, and a flirty smile was stretching at her rosy lips.

For some reason, Ichigo wanted to throttle both of them.

"Oi Emi. Lean a bit closer to him and you might just find yourself unexpectedly pregnant, and you, new guy, might just develop an itch down there."

For a moment it looked like the dark haired girl might literally explode from rage. There didn't seem to be any rational word she could utter out, but rather she let out a furious shriek at the amber eyed male. Already the teacher was yelling something about the class being disturbed, yet Ichigo only glared into the grey eyes of the newcomer whilst a small smirk flirted at his lips.

"Oh shut up Ichigo! Stop being such a jackass!"

One of Emi's friends, a girl with strawberry blonde, short hair, growled back at the male whom was still smirking at Katsu. Immediately the smirk disappeared and his piercing gaze was turned towards the female in question, whom immediately turned pale and shrunk back in her seat.

"He's going to kill her after class..."

A boy whispered the words softly to his friend as the other nodded eagerly with his eyes wide open. A flutter of excited whispering took over the classroom before Kurosawa slammed his hands onto his desk.

"SILENCE. Right now! The next person to say something will be thrown out of my classroom!"

The whispering stopped immediately. Ichi took one last glance at Katsu and Emi with a scowl before he looked back at the girl with the strawberry blonde hair and slowly pulled a finger across his neck. An obvious message he sent: 'You are so dead.' The girl let out a strangled sob as she hid behind her book, and her friends looked just about as worried as she did. Emi actually looked like she was about to say something, yet with a glance at the teacher she refrained from doing so right now. Instead everybody would focus on their books, although the strawberry blonde girl would keep glancing towards Ichi like she was waiting for him to rush at her with a knife. Ichigo himself wondered about if the new kid had something to say, or if he would look just as scared as everybody else as well.

The red haired delinquent finally said something. Katsu didn't have much experience with this kind of student, in his old school such people where few in numbers and didn't associate with the people Katsu hung out with. The redhead's words didn't bother Katsu, he probably would have let the comment about Emi's insinuated promiscuity go right by him but when he saw how fast her face twisted from flirtatious to outraged he almost let a smirk cross his face. He now knew what kind of person Emi was, someone who is a little wiser would have known that the delinquent was just trying to get a reaction out of them. It was purely speculation but Katsu could start to create a mental profile of who Emi was. She seemed to be the kind of person he liked to a call a surface dweller, someone who only cared about how they appeared and like superfluous conversation. He could easily befriend her with comments about how pretty she looked. This quick thought of who Emi probably was almost killed the mood for him. Katsu was getting tired of living the cookie cutter life, but he had to admit to himself that it was where he excelled in communication.

"Quiet down Emi." Kurosawa called out as a general warning to the class. Katsu began to return to a neutral position facing the front when he met eyes with the delinquent. He didn't realise how almost golden his eyes were, and for a moment he didn't believe that they matched the rest of his personality until a small self gratified smirk appeared. For a moment Katsu thought that his look was some sort of challenge, but then the moment ended when another student spoke up.

"Oh shut up Ichigo! Stop being such a jackass!" said a female voice. Katsu didn't catch who said it, and at first wasn't sure if it was a friend or foe to the delinquent. When the delinquent broke eye contact to glare at the girl he knew the answer. Then another voice was heard "He's going to kill her after class..."

Ok, Katsu thought to himself, obviously I've just met someone who I probably shouldn't associate with. Then again, this just means that I won't lose any points with people if I play around with him.

His train of thought was stopped when Kurosawa slammed his hands onto his desk. "SILENCE. Right now! The next person to say something will be thrown out of my classroom!"

Katsu watched as the delinquent drew a line across his throat in a threatening manor directed at student, assumingly the girl who spoke up before. The classroom grew tense and Katsu could hear the whimpering of frightened students. Katsu was no hero, and he knew that. He also knew how to change the air of a classroom with a few words, or at least he did in his old school. Usually in this situation he would build back up the people who where emotionally attacked, but he didn't know these people. A thought crossed his mind, one that usually did, Why don't I tear him down too? Usually the repeated lessons from his mom to not sink to other people's levels would dissuade him from acting on these kinds of thoughts, but for some reason he felt safe to do it. It only took seconds to realise why, Ichigo had obeyed. The delinquent who had previously had his feet up, made a distasteful comment, and even threatened someone, didn't make a single comment about being commanded to be silent. A giggle slowly built up inside of Katsu, it had been there for a while since the whole situation seemed somehow amusing to him, but now he finally made a sound.

There was a quiet hiss that came from him trying to gain his composure, but having the class be so quiet made it difficult. A wide grin spread across Katsu's face as he let out a little snort. "Oh~ aren't you a scary one" Katsu teased the delinquent. He wanted to see how far he could push him while still being viewed as a small hero in the class, not getting into too much trouble, and most importantly not getting punched in the face. "I mean, look how afraid you are of a girl who just pointed out how much of a jerk you are. What's wrong Mr. Scary-Face, scared she'll say something that'll make you cry so you wanna shut her up with a little intimidation? You're like a little kid." Katsu added a little more to his teasing by giving a quick, playful, and fluid point when he addressed Ichigo as a kid.

For some strange reason, Ichigo didn't like that silence one bit. Had he expected the new guy to say something? Laugh? Do something? Was Ichi getting too bored with this same ol' routine where people didn't even dare breathe near him in his own class? What a bunch of chickens. His hand had started to reach into his pocket to grab out a cigarette, when suddenly an unfamiliar voice broke the silence of the classroom. Every single head turned in the direction of Katsu, and that included Ichigo.

"Oh~ aren't you a scary one"

The delinquent's golden eyes settled hard on the new boy as Katsu seemed to start dancing on a very fine line. Nobody in there even dared breathe, but there was no mistake that Katsu had gotten a few admirers.. along with a few people that thought he was insane.

"I mean, look how afraid you are of a girl who just pointed out how much of a jerk you are. What's wrong Mr. Scary-Face, scared she'll say something that'll make you cry so you wanna shut her up with a little intimidation? You're like a little kid."

There was no indication that Ichigo would move or say anything, heck not even an eyebrow twitched on that handsome boy's face. But as soon as Katsu stopped talking, literally that same second as he uttered the word 'kid' out, the red haired boy was on the move. It was almost comical, yet quite impressive, how he quite literally pounced off his seat like an angered alley cat, skidded across a table, before lunging himself at full force onto Katsu; causing the two of them to topple down onto the floor with a loud crashing sound which drowned out the yelling and howling of the angered teacher. Ichigo, wasting no time, was quick to straddle Katsu on the floor whilst using this momentum of the new boy probably being a bit surprised along with having the air knocked out of his lungs after landing on the hard floor with another body on top of him.

A fist was raised, and a dangerous glint crossed Ichi's golden eyes. However, if Katsu would look up at the other boy's face, he would manage to see a bit of a smile cross the other's lips. Truly, Ichigo felt ecstatic since he had now found himself a new hobby: To make that new boy his bitch. Oh he knew this type, those idiots who always had to try and save the world while wanting to impress the ladies. Ichigo was fine with that, just as long as he could pound their faces in a bit first. Let them know their place. Of course, Hana the girl with the short hair was forgotten now, as Katsu had gotten Ichi's blood boiling with excitement over what was going to be happening today and for the rest of this semester.

Before Ichi could get the chance of punching Katsu though, his fist having just been raised in the air after the toppling had come to a stop, a pair of strong arms encircled Ichigo's middle and he was pulled off the new guy with impressive force. One might have expected the teacher to have stepped in by now, yet he didn't dare going near these rapid dogs, but instead stood at a safe distance while screeching out at the two teens to stop immediately. After being dragged onto his feet, and watching Emi and Hana quickly go to Katsu's aid on the floor, Ichigo turned his head to look back at the person holding him in a very effective lock.

"Tetsu, fucking let go of me!"

His voice was a growl as he struggled as the male whom held him tightly only raised an eyebrow and looked coldly at both Ichigo and Katsu. Tetsuya Hiroshi was the class president, a guy with pitch black hair and equally black eyes which were effectively hidden behind glasses. He stood at almost 190 cm, managing to tower over most in the school, and was an expert at judo.

"Shut up and get out of here before the teacher gains his wits."

With one last cold look towards Katsu, Tetsu inched towards the door with the bucking and kicking male before throwing Ichigo out on the hallway. The redhead grumbled to himself, yet knew that Tetsu was right, so he stalked away with his hands stuffed in his pockets. For just a moment the class president stood in the doorway and watched the other male leave, a strange expression on his stoic yet handsome face, before the door was closed and he walked back to his seat. Just as he walked past Katsu, those piercing eyes looked his way again.

"He wont just forgive and forget. You'd better stay clear of that guy."

It was strange how the tone almost sounded.... possessive.