Playing With Magic. [P, Ruise]

Katla

Name: Waleran Terric

Height: 185 cm

Appearance: Dark green eyes, tanned skin, light brown hair that's usually tied back in a ponytail whilst a few bangs fall into his face. His body is lean yet strong, and the wiry muscles make Wal capable of literally tossing his opponents away.

Bio: This handsome young male is the honest / simple type of a person. He likes the small things life has to offer, and loves eating good food in order to restore his mood and energy. It's not difficult to talk him into doing things, mostly because he has the bad habit of believing others very easily. His childhood friend, Arsellec, knows of this weakness and will never hesitate to use it to his fullest advantage.

Wal is a champion with swords as well as being a feared opponent when it comes to fistfights, and has earned himself the utmost respect from other 'brawlers' like himself. However, the male wants to learn magic out of all things. Naturally, nobody really has any faith that he will ever be able to learn the art of magic, seeing as Wal is a true brawler whom doesn't have the highest IQ out there (despite not being dumb).

His temper often gets the better of him, and it's safe to say that Wal has little patience; which makes the studying even more difficult, and encounters with other people tend to end rather badly most of the time. What makes matters even worse for Wal when it comes to him trying to find time to study, is the fact that Arsellec keeps dragging him along into all sorts of adventures whilst telling Wal about all sorts of magic instruction books they might find at the end of the journey. Needless to say, that never happens. Waleran often gets extremely irritated at his friend, but Arsellec only has to turn his big dark eyes at Wal and give him a pout... that is usually enough to wear down Wal's defences and calm his mood.

He doesn't exactly approve of Arsellec's manipulative nature, and often tends to scold him and almost shake him by the collar of his shirt like a bad dog whenever the dark haired magician dresses like a woman in order to deceive others.

saitou12.jpg

The first rays of the morning sun played alongside the heavy curtains which were halfway shutting off the window at the small office. It was a beautiful morning, and it had a promise of turning into a beautiful day. That, however, did nothing to appease the furious male whom promptly yanked at the curtains so that they would completely seal off any light from the sun.

"Aaah I can't understand anything of this! I thought the guy at the library said this was an easy book with the most basic of examples!"

Waleran grumbled loudly to himself as he tossed the book in question onto the small desk in front of him before standing so swiftly and forcefully up that he toppled the chair over with a loud bang. The tall male stalked away from the desk with a fierce expression edged into his features, his brisk pace taking him into the kitchen where he found a loaf of fresh bread and a small batch of butter. Without hesitation he grabbed both in his hands, along with a knife, and started stuffing his face in a very frustrated manner. His dark green eyes seemed to be shooting blazes at nothing in particular as the bread was gulped down, yet the more he ate the calmer his gaze and overall expression became. Oh well, I suppose I will just have to keep trying. Nobody said it would be easy. A soft sigh managed to escape his lips between the bites of the bread. It was crucial for him to use any and all free time he had, until -someone- would trick him into going on yet another adventure. That -someone- being his rather irritating at times childhood friend, Arsellec.

It was impossible for Wal to say no to his manipulative magician friend, no matter how many times he would be tricked into new adventures and had his ass kicked by numerous of beasts. It had been a week or so since they had last seen each other, as Wal had (without even feeling ashamed for it) sort of been avoiding the other male so that he would find some time for the magic studying. But, it wasn't as if he had made any progress any way. Besides, even if Wal hated to admit it ... he sort of missed the other male. After having come to terms with that, he was pretty sure that he was a masochist. Arsellec wasn't exactly the easiest guy to be around, but those dark eyes of his always managed to melt Wal's resolve. For some very strange reason. But by now, even after a week's peace and quiet, he couldn't even figure out what type of an element would be best suited for him. 'Fire' said one professional, 'earth' said another. The third magician had responded curtly that first of all, Wal needed to understand the basics of magic and the concept of magic itself. And -that- was easier said than done for a guy whom was only used to fighting his way through life without really taking a moment's break to actually think about what he was doing.

"I'll show them though. I can be more than just a sword wielding guy. I want to be able to become stronger and be able to use something else than just my fists or weapons."

The loaf of bread was done, much to Wal's surprise as it had been rather big, and his mood was already much better. Despite the brown haired male eating like a horse every day, not a gram of extra fat sat on his trained body. Rather his 'to-die-for' abs seemed to only become harder and more defined each day that passed, and his wiry yet lean biceps seemed to be able to easily take on any sort of task that this male could think of. With a small shrug of his shoulders, Wal placed the now empty butter batch onto the table again, before he strode back into his small office. There he stood for just a second before inhaling swiftly, tightening the cord of the crimson coloured robe he was wearing (it was still too early for him to be putting on clothes), before Wal picked up the poor abused chair and sat back down with a determined expression on his handsome face. His hair, which was unbound, was tossed back with a flicker of his head before the book was picked up again and his emerald coloured orbs glued themselves to the pages.

"Osu! I'll manage to finish this chapter today!"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katla

• Ruise

Name:

Arsellec Lunar Geist.

Almost 20.

Height:

175cm.

Buried treasure.

Appearance:

Black hair and dark brown eyes with pale skin.

Bio:

Someone who always appear cheerful and easy going person on first meeting. Yet, he's the type that won't take a 'no' as an answer and will do anything to gain what he want (most of the time it will party member for treasure hunting). It's not a rare occurrence for people to mistook him as a woman because his beautiful figure and he's using that point for his own advantage. He'll gladly dress up as woman (and named himself "Luna") to gain information about ruins from another treasure hunter.

A magician that using water element, so, his skill mostly consist on healing. The other magicians in his generation and later see him as an idiot genius while the older generation didn't show any interest. Despite on how talented he might be, his spell are limited because he just lazy to read and memorized new spell. That why he always in need for company that do well on attack--main target; a-non-talented-magician-but-genius-swordmaster.

He hated to acknowledge he's almost 20 and keep on saying he still 17 for no apparent reason.

Because his manipulative nature, he know the boundary to make sure no one will hate him--for reason; "Maybe I'll need them someday, so better not having any enemy."

Aside from being greedy and manipulative person, he got some obsession to chain down Wal so he won’t wandering off to far from his sight and fall into a trap from bad person (like he’s one to talk).

10478182_10203091568347719_1123998699164307623_n.jpg

To be frank the first thing Arsellec need this morning is a good hours of sleep; dreaming of nothing but gold, money, and any other thing affiliated with treasure chest. But no, here he is, standing in front of Waleran's so-called-office with barely visible mascara and few trace of make up that he apply to gather some information few hours ago, Damn those newbies. Making me stay to chat 'til morning. He still itching from using frilly dress to long—and not gonna comment about that stupid corset. Well, at last it's pay up, and he can back using his usual generic black cloak with golden thread embodied here and there.

New ruins far to the north with more than two weeks trip by horse. Oh! He can't wait seeing what kind of reaction he'll get from Waleran; maybe that guy will be thrilled after knowing this one is a punishment for avoiding him this past week? It’s not like he mad or something, but… oh, please, god know what kind of mess Waleran might come into if he’s not keep him on tab. That airhead need some education so he won't believing someone else blindly for crying out loud. But wait, Arsellec will be in trouble if Waleran start taking that kind of education. No one good enough to replace him as human shield. Oh well, good thing no one ever try teaching that kind of thing—now he contradicting himself.

In the end he will resolved with thought; that airhead can keep on learning magic for eternity if that mean I can drag him for treasure hunt.

"Served you right, my friend," he mumbled lowly while searching for his spare key—that he stole from Waleran last month. "Wal my most dearest friend, your beloved little Ars has come," he announced loudly. Banging the door as hard as he can and closing it with a harsh kick.

Throwing his prized staff and backpack—with some frill and white lace peeking from it—randomly at the front desk, he start to walk inside not waiting for any respond. Well, not like it will be matter if Waleran acknowledged his coming or not.

"Oh my, there you are," he chirped happily with fake sweetness coating his voice when he found his dear childhood friend. "Do you have any idea how much I missed you?" smiling innocently he glance at seems-like-Waleran's-newest-book before continue, "so please, put on your normal clothes and start packing. We'll be having a nice and long vacation," he make sure to emphasis the word long.

"Wal my most dearest friend, your beloved little Ars has come"

Wal's head snapped up as the small hairs at the back of his neck stood up in the air from the loud commotion. What the heck is going on? Before he could even get up and check just what was happening, the door was practically kicked up, and it sounded honestly for a minute like a whole herd of elephants had entered the house. Alas, Wal knew that he wouldn't be -that- lucky. He had known right away just who had been coming over. It seemed like Arsellec had finally run out of patience (and money) and had decided to pay Wal a little visit... and would most probably drag him away for some adventuring. Drats. As the beautiful dark haired male came into view, Wal only managed out a small weak smile before he'd stand briskly up and scratch at his head in awkwardness and nervousness. No matter if he was as strong as a bull and as agile as a cat, he would always somehow manage to lose to Ars when it came to confrontations like this.

Besides, Ars was never this chirpy and joyful unless he had something nasty in mind for Wal, no doubt it would be something related to the fact that they hadn't been near each other for around a week. How come a guy can be this pretty? He honestly looks a bit like a woman right now.. With a scrutinizing gaze, he actually did manage to catch a bit of make up leftovers on the other male's face. Go figures. What poor fella did he bully now? A soft sigh escaped his lips as Wal wondered just what he was supposed to do with this magician friend of his.

"Eh, hey there."

"Do you have any idea how much I missed you?"

The innocent smiling of that imp caused Wal's eyes to narrow just a bit. What was Ars up to now?

"so please, put on your normal clothes and start packing. We'll be having a nice and long vacation,"

Wal's mouth dropped open, forming a small 'O', as he blinked slowly a few times. "What? A vacation? But I don't have time right now! You know I have to study." He gestured wildly towards the book on his desk while his emerald coloured eyes stared in a bewildered manner at the magician. Honestly, Arsellec was like a butterfly; he could never stay still anywhere for too long but just kept on fluttering around. "Just where are we going? -If- I decide to go with you." His arms were crossed over his chest as he looked with obvious suspicion at his friend. Usually when the magician was this perky, it meant extra hard work for Wal whom often felt like he was Ars's personal mule.

"Don't tell me you were fishing out information from someone about -yet- another hidden treasure."

There was an obvious sign of wariness on his face as Wal glanced towards his bedroom where the clothes waited. He had probably lost already without knowing it, so it might be just as good to think about getting dressed. His hands stroked through his hair as he pulled it back into a ponytail, using the hair-tie which had been around his wrist.

"What? A vacation? But I don't have time right now! You know I have to study."

Glancing to the book Waleran point at, Arsellec did acknowledge that his friend is in the middle of studying. Yet, doesn't need to be a genius to judge how pointless and unproductive that activity is—we're talking about Waleran here, the most well known person that can't learn magic no matter what he do. Arsellec almost give a sigh remembering how many magician instructor that talk about how bad his friend is.

"Just where are we going? -If- I decide to go with you."

"Ow, Wal already had his time to study. Little Ars is lonely because of that~ let's make up with trip to other regions," in a sing-song voice Arsellec retorted. He'll add giggle if it's not because of the look that Waleran gave to him.

"Don't tell me you were fishing out information from someone about -yet- another hidden treasure."

"Well, you know," another sing-song voice. "Some new faces just show up at bar yesterday and master ask me to accompany them." More like that guy just don't want to get trouble and let Arsellec do whatever he want in his bar—with underline he won't do something that disturb the other costumer. "They came from Revm region, and guess what waiting there?"

Tilting his head with clapped hand, Arsellec make some gesture that he'll go squealing—but he didn't. Not gonna give any hint about how long this vacation will end. Three weeks will the fastest time if nothing happen. All in all, Waleran can just do the research about that part alone if he want to.

"An ancients ruins guarded by a demon," he actually squeak, and then coughing considering how far he forced his vocal cords to make such high pitched sound. "They said something about King Paimon heritage there. You know, the one that said in legend can reveal all mystery on earth? Maybe we can use it to reveal what kind of element that will allow you to study magic easier."

Such a blatant lie. It's actually not just a demon, but horde of demons.

As for the treasure, it's still a rumor. Arsellec just didn't want to research anymore considering that thing will be to good to be true. An artifact like that will definitely fetch for a high price. Well, it might not to be true, but Arsellec can still use some body parts from specific demon that live there later. Plus, even if it's true, it will be pointless on Waleran considering he's practically inept to learn magic—a one side conclusion he made few years back.

The whole sing-song voice and playful replies Wal was receiving from Ars, were causing a single eyebrow to twitch furiously on the sword-master's forehead. It really was going to become impossible to get rid of the other male if he was allowed to keep chattering like this. "Well, you know, some new faces just show up at bar yesterday and master ask me to accompany them." Wal would be willing to bet what little money he had that Ars had been the one insisting on doing whatever it was he wanted to do. People in this region were starting to know that it didn't really do much good trying to stop Ars from doing what he wanted, and thus most of the time people would only shrug and look the other way as he'd prey on newcomers like a leech. Honestly, Ars, why on earth do you do this? How come such a sweet looking guy was acting like such a prick most of the times? When they had been kids, Ars had (well sometimes) been much gentler.

"You know, you should be careful. One of these days someone might just attack you when you are dressed like that." Wal's words were mumbled low underneath his breath, and would probably go unheard as Ars kept talking. "They came from Revm region, and guess what waiting there?" A wry smile touched at Wal's lips. Already images of dragons, gargoyles, hounds, vipers and all sorts of different tasks for -him- to take care of started flashing through his mind.

"I doubt I'd even want to start guessing."

"An ancients ruins guarded by a demon," Oof... last time Wal had been up against a demon he had had a tough time. Almost a week he had been bedridden while covered in bandages. Demons were bitches to fight, they played dirty and always had some trump card up their sleeves (well if they wore clothing). And whilst Wal had been getting his arm almost chewed off, Ars had been done almost crawling down into the treasure chest that had been guarded by the demon. I don't even know why I keep letting him do this to me. "They said something about King Paimon heritage there. You know, the one that said in legend can reveal all mystery on earth? Maybe we can use it to reveal what kind of element that will allow you to study magic easier." This time Wal's interest was awakened, and his dark green eyes widened just a bit.

"Really? You think so?"

Ugh crap. Now that he had shown any sort of interest, there would be no stopping Ars any more. His strong shoulders slumped the slightest bit as Wal resigned himself to this cruel fate and started towards the bedroom where his clothing was. Ars's voice would continue to follow him if the other male kept speaking, as the bedroom was right there next to the office and the door was kept open. Wal dropped his robe down and went to retrieve some dark brown pants and a white shirt that he quickly pulled over his head in order to cover his strong and tanned body. Over that shirt he then donned on a dark green coat before the young male started pulling on his brown boots.

"So just one demon you say?"

Honestly, he felt like hitting himself on the head for agreeing to do this. Yet he knew he wouldn't be able to say no, or worse... let Ars go alone. Something bad could happen to that brazen magician and then Wal would never forgive himself. They were childhood friends after all. The brown haired male strode towards his weapon rack (yes he had one of those), and started picking out what would be best to bring along. He sheathed two swords at his hip, grabbed a couple of small knives which were stuffed in hidden pockets here and there, before he grabbed also a small axe which was swiftly strapped onto his other hip. With a satisfied grunt and a nod of his head, he turned and grabbed an empty backpack off the floor. The backpack was quickly stuffed full with extra clothing (a knife or two as well), and some food and water. Only then did Wal emerge from the bedroom and look down at his friend with gentleness in his green eyes, even when he tried to look firm and a little bit pissed off. Honestly, Wal was just too much of a pushover.

"Well, I guess we can go now."

"Really? You think so?"

Got him. Smiling viciously, Arsellec nod.

"When did I ever lie to you?" he finally talk normally—no trace of fake high pitched voice left. If he want to defend himself he did never lie to Waleran, just saying what necessary. He left Waleran to put one after another so it's not his fault at all.

"A legend have been passed down about King Paimon, one of the Kings of Hell. Existence that can reveal any mysteries of this world, the one who thought all kind of arts to humanity." A little bit urge to pout aroused when Waleran just turn and walk away without saying any single thing—so he just follow him. "Residents from Revm believed that the ruins used to be King Paimon's palace. So, there's a high chance he left something there." And no one dare to get near it after it turn into demon's nest for god know how long.

He freeze when, without notice, Waleran dropped his robe. No, he's not blushing or anything like that, but another reaction like; pouting. Sometime he really hate his childhood friend. Well, to be precise, he hate those divine beings for giving Waleran such abs, muscle and those... manly traits. Such a fair play, here I am, trapped in almost womanly figure, he thought to no one particular. Still, Arsellec have some play on Waleran body development like; turning his childhood friend into a bait for monster, beast and any other mystical being while he just tiptoeing for treasure chest or some valuable items.

Arsellec won't say sorry, it's already turn into mutual agreement that sword man are fated to take all the damaged while the magician will hide behind him—and he did it, literally.

"So just one demon you say?"

"Well, I did say it guarded by a demon." See? Waleran just make his own conclusion. Arsellec never said anything about it's exact number yet he already concluded; just one demon. "So, it won't hurt if you have extra preparation," he almost laugh when proposing that idea. "You don't want it to turn like last time... right?" he trailed of. Without a word leaving Waleran to prepared alone.

Why he need to remember about those blood, bandage, hospital bills...

...a sight of helpless Waleran.

Arsellec wanted to cry remembering all the money from that raid just went on a drain and magically turn into a worthless paper with number. So he make sure to take noted for strong healing spell and some protection type—that spell better work like how those book said it, he hated to sit and make up some new spell himself. He obviously didn't want to experience that kind of loss again.

"Well, I guess we can go now."

Blinking once, twice, and three times. Arsellec finally look up, finding how funny his friend is. Faking expression is not, and will never, look well on a honest type of person like Waleran.

"Ouw, did you really want to make me melt with that kind of gaze?" he teased a bit before turning around. "Sure, we can go now. We'll ride horse so we can have a nice trip," a sinister smile plastered on Arsellec's face. Nice trip that can be translated as; "I already mark some places that look interesting for us to visit."

He grab his backpack—with stuffed frilly dress still peeking there—and his prized staff; a rare item he get from one of their raid last year. Walking outside while humming a random song and following the-not-so-unfamiliar road back to bar.

"Oh right," He want to turn around and see what kind of reaction his friend wear. "I estimated will be back in two months."

@

When did Ars ever lie to Wal? Well, how about -all- the time. That stupid and teasing question did not even gain an answer from Wal, but rather caused him to sigh loudly. He was really in for trouble this time, of that he was sure.

"Ouw, did you really want to make me melt with that kind of gaze?"

The teasing caused the bigger male to sulk a bit more as his gaze quickly left his really difficult friend. Ars was always teasing him, never giving poor Wal a break. If just Ars could look honest and kind every once in a while instead of making the sword master feel like a dumb oaf. It can't be helped, he's so good with magic. It was probably not a healthy viewpoint to think that a person had all rights to be a bit of a bully and meanie just because they were a bit smarter or knew something that Wal wanted to learn. Wal stood there with displeasure clear on his expression as he waited for his friend to give the signal that everything was good to go. Whilst waiting, Wal wondered what type of trouble they'd encounter on this journey, while he also wondered if they would be gone for long or not. For a second he thought about smuggling his book into the luggage, yet didn't want to take the risk. Knowing Ars, he might just burn the book if it posed as a possible threat when it came to Ars not getting enough attention.

"Sure, we can go now. We'll ride horse so we can have a nice trip,"

A soft grunt escaped Wal as he walked towards the door and opened it, waiting for the slightly shorter male to make his way out of there. Just as Ars walked past him however, there was no mistaking the fact that Wal caught sight of a dress peeking out of the other male's backpack. Instantly, his eyebrows were drawn together into a 'V' shape on his forehead. Before he could address the issue at hand however, Ars delivered a harsh mental blow with his next words.

"Oh right, I estimated will be back in two months."

"What?! Two months?! But that's far too long!! And what is with that dress in your backpack anyway? I swear I will knock you out if you start doing anything shady around other people. Ars, are you listening to me!? You better not be ignoring what I'm saying!"

Wal stomped on behind Ars whilst flailing his arms around in his upset state, just as if his words couldn't convey his feelings enough so that he had to add some physical movements as well. Two months of having to be Ars's personal mule and fighting hound. Well if that was how it was going to be, then Wal would make sure to keep Ars from doing anything stupid. Like, dressing up as a female for an example. It didn't bode well however, that Ars was already done managing to make Wal feel upset and wanting to simply turn around and go back into his house. With yet another grumbling and growling he spotted the horses which were waiting. Well at least Ars hadn't been lying about that part, and it was a good thing (probably) if they would be using horses. That way they might just be able to save some time.

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=au39Uh-DUTjYBM&tbnid=u2KROtcFOzjHZM:&ved=0CAgQjRw4KQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.animevice.com%2Fryuu-sasakura%2F18-16471%2Fall-images%2F84-65789%2Fbartenderr%2F83-387759%2F&ei=LrS-U7rFGcOPuATx7IKoBw&psig=AFQjCNGpTyerWCse8wLK3fqkuGS40OZX3w&ust=1405093294571427 Name: Master (no one know his real name)

Appearance: Almost like a carbon copy of Arsellec but older and no feminine figure

Bio: Arsellec biological father. Act gentle around other but almost ignorant to his own child since his wife die. Used to be a treasure hunter and a magician too, now working as a bartender. (one of many reason why Arsellec turn into that twisted young man). He may ignorant, but at some point, he still providing his son with anything he need for his journey.

"What?! Two months?! But that's far too long!! And what is with that dress in your backpack anyway? I swear I will knock you out if you start doing anything shady around other people."

Arsellec giggling like some girls will do. Jumping once in a while and thought on how cute his friend can react sometimes. Oh, he can't never get enough from playing with Waleran. That guy just... too amusing.

"Ars, are you listening to me!? You better not be ignoring what I'm saying!"

"It's just for some emergency. Who know we may need some woman's charm later," he said lightly, not really giving attention on how his friend making a fuss. "Ah, Master~~" and easily distracting himself when he see two horses and a man that look like around his forty waiting in front of bar.

"Terric-san, you seriously need to stop spoiling this devil," the man sighed a little. Not giving a glance on what Arsellec do to the horse he already prepared. His almost permanent smile showing how gentle this person is. "Once in a while you can just let him go alone."

A little whined can be heard from Arsellec. "But Master~"

"No but," Master reply quickly, yet still smiling and not giving a look to his only child--just looking straight to Walaen like urging the young man to stop following Arsellec's demand and turn around.

Arsellec frown deepen. He really hate how Master can just ignore his whined and plea to the point like this. More so, he hate how Master sometime act like he didn't give a single care on his well being. If he care Waleran more than him, why not just adopt Waleran when they still a kid and kick Arsellec from house. He act gentle to other people but not to Arsellec. Seriously, this old man just...

"Well, whatever then, Master. Let's go, Wal," Arsellec pout while giving his horse to start walking. Leaving Master that still smiling gently to Walaen without any care on what the heck Arsellec do. Arsellec dare to bet everything he got that Master won't even blinked if someone told him that Arsellec die.

• 4 weeks later...

Ugh..

A familiar headache was already starting to pound at poor Wal's temples. This only ever happened when near Ars, as it seemed like Wal's mind and body already knew when to expect trouble... lots of trouble. Ars's excuse for taking that damned dress with them only caused Wal to glare harder in the direction of the other. Well if there are womanly charms needed, then perhaps we should travel -with- a woman! If Ars actually thought he would get the opportunity to wear that dress, then he was sorely mistaken. Wal would make sure that the garment would disappear from sight sooner rather than later. There was only so much one man could take after all! The weight of the backpack was shifted around on his strong back, and truly Wal would have barely noticed the weight at all even if he had been carrying two more backpacks. At this point in life, he was done training his body to a point where he could shut off any pain and exhaustion for some amount of time. Which was of course very handy when in fights. But, the man was only human... and there was only so much damage one could take. That being said, he still felt a bit uneasy with the information Ars had so gracefully shared with him.

Demons ... can't stand them.

"Ah, Master~~"

It was only barely that Wal could hold back a small twitch of his eyebrow. As per usual, Ars was very quick with getting distracted. The taller male nodded towards the older one which they were done approaching, and he already knew what was going to be said even before the master started talking. This scolding was not something new, but Wal could never really say something back to it. He knew of course that the man was right, but how on earth could he ever let Ars go alone? What if that brazen male would actually die? Wal would never be able to live with himself if such a thing would happen. He knew that Ars depended on his strength... and for some strange reason then Wal seemed to also depend on Ars, and not just for his healing magic. The other male had always managed to have a rather strong hold on Wal, much to his dismay.

So the only thing he could really do, was shrug and smile awkwardly. Both he and the master knew that he would continue following Ars around no matter what would happen. That was simply his curse in this life. He quickly turned away from the accusing and pitiful gaze of the master, only to hear Ars starting to whine behind him. Naturally his friend did not like the fact that someone was trying to take away his fighter. I wonder if he ever looks at me as something more than just that.. Wal sighed softly as his strong but gentle hand stroked the horse's mane, whilst the young male looked with a gentle gaze into the animal's beautiful eyes. He had always had a thing for animals, and they responded well to his gentle nature.

If only others would respond well also ....

"Well, whatever then, Master. Let's go, Wal,"

Wal swung up into the saddle and guided the horse to follow Ars. He nodded towards the older male whom stood behind and seemingly gave the two a 'I give up' look, before he'd turn around and go back inside the bar. Wal urged the horse onward to a trot so that he could be next to Ars. His emerald orbs glanced in the direction of the beautiful male as Wal tried to lighten the mood a bit. His tone was gentle, as were his eyes, as he tried to make Ars stop with the pouting.

"You shouldn't get mad with him. He just worries. I guess we do end up in some crazy journeys sometimes..."

"You shouldn't get mad with him. He just worries.”

Arsellec practically gag with Waleran’s comment. Just how naïve his friend can turn into?

Him? Mad?

No, he already past that. Getting mad on how indifferent his father act will only make him look childish.

That old man definitely shows how little he cares about Arsellec. He even dares to order Waleran left him alone. Well, he knows Waleran’s not really into this trip. But still… that geezer clearly knows Arsellec going to a demon’s nest, not just a flower field to take a nap under the blazing sun. He can easily die if Waleran not present to protect him.

Did he really want his one and only son die? Seriously? Oh wait, is he even sees Arsellec as son in the first place?

“Definitely not…” Arsellec frowned to himself, not caring if Waleran hear it or not with their distance. It’s clear as those blue skies that the damned old man only raised him because he’s the only thing left behind by his beloved woman. Aside from his physical look, Arsellec believes nothing same between him and that man to trigger some phrase like; like father like son. So yeah, there’s no need to dwell on that. Waste of time.

But if he thinks about…

He did act like he mad back there—or something that can be categorized as mad.

“Well, Wal, even if I look mad, I can’t help it, right? It’s just how it works between me and Master,” he tilted his head a little, not facing Waleran, only road ahead of him—he really praise on the autopilot thing that allow him to keep still on his horse despite his mind somewhere else. On another note, he can’t be sure on what kind of face he got after daydreaming like that.

Did he really need to said it like that? It’s not like Waleran will understand, worst case; he just put too much information into his friend’s almost non existence brain—harsh can be said on how he value Waleran learning ability.

@