[18+]Spoiled Stardom (Rem x Pigeon)

Remalade

Asahina Hatori is successful celebrity manager living in the heart of Japan. He has worked for countless stars, from talented singers to amazing actors. No matter the task, he always completes it with the utmost competency. That is, until he meets one singer in particular. This young star is incredibly well-known as one of the most talented performers in the country, and Hatori expects him to live up to his image. Instead of the kind and courteous person he was expecting, he meets a rude, offensive, tsundere-type young man who insists on having everything the way he wants. Will Hatori be able to do his job?

Name: Hatori

Personality: Serious about his job to the point that he might seem cold, but he cares about his clients deeply. Very quick-thinking and cunning. Has a soft spot for animals.

Pic:

555129.jpg

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remalade

• Kotorichan

Name: Niran

Personality: Hates people but is very good at pretending to be nice in public, cold, rude, demanding, sometimes acts like a stubborn child, refuses to admit he's wrong. Has a soft spot for cute things and whales, but will never admit it

Pic:

e5f07f0a2682da665ca378285e1fa6ba.jpg

Hatori stepped over from the side of the stage as the lights went down. He heard the director call cut and searched the crowd for a head of blonde hair before looking down at his phone. They were right on schedule. After shooting this music video, they would be leaving for an autograph signing at a nearby shopping mall.

"Where's Niran?" he asked a passing assistant. The young woman shrugged, and he responded with a sigh. Where was that kid? They couldn't afford to fall behind today.

Niran had managed to slip away through the back door as soon as he heard the director call cut. He didn't want to end up getting caught by his annoying manager for some kind of lecture. He had a busy day ahead and was already done with being around people.

He bought a bag of chips from a vending machine and plopped down on a hard plastic chair in the hallway. The boy ran a hand through his hair, messing up the styling that had been done earlier. He could only hope that Hatori would find someone else to annoy for awhile.

Hatori sighed under his breath as he tried to make his way through all of the people. After searching for his client for fifteen minutes, he was really starting to get irritated. He didn't have the time or the patience for Niran's antics. Finally, he noticed the director standing nearby and asked him where the young star was.

"I saw him duck out through one of the stage doors in the back."

Managing not to roll his eyes in annoyance, Hatori bowed politely before heading to where Niran was hiding. He found the young man sitting comfortably in a chair in some random hallway. "Why do I always have to search for you? You're like a little kid, always wandering off." he muttered flatly. "We wrapped up production for today, so we can leave now. We need to get moving so we aren't late to the autograph signing."

Niran glared as soon as he saw the older man. "if you gave me some privacy I wouldn't always wander off" he snapped popping a chip into his mouth. "if you hate it so much then go ahead and quit"

He poured the crumbs at the bottom of the bag into his mouth and crumpled it up. He threw the trash at the garbage can and missed, but he showed no sign of going to pick it up. "I don't want to sign autographs, it's so stupid and it makes my hand hurt" he complained, leaning back in the chair.

"You're a celebrity, there's no such thing as privacy for you. And don't think you'll be able to run me off like you did with all the other managers. They assigned me because I'm the only one who won't be intimidated by you. So you might as well give it up now, I'm not going anywhere." Hatori frowned. He watched the trash miss the can and stared at Niran in annoyance. Did this kid care about anyone but himself?

"Too late to complain, we booked this months ago. And besides, how can you disappoint so many people? These people are the ones who support you, the reason that you're famous. They've done so much for you and you can't even give them a few hours of your precious time?" he drawled.

Niran scowled at the man and suddenly stood up. "Fine, I'll go if you'll shut up already" he snapped, giving the man a hash glare which made him look more cute than actually threatening.

"are you going to come into my apartment and make sure I have dinner on time too?" he turned away and starting walking to the parking lot, not giving Hatori a chance to respond or tell him to do anything else. He stopped next to the car that his manager always drove him around in and waited for it to be unlocked so he could get in.

Hatori merely smirked and shook his head as the young man walked away. Did he really think he was being scary? The manager found it cute, if anything. "Maybe. If you don't behave today, I might have to keep an eye on you." He chuckled. As they approached the car, he unlocked the doors. "Now I have to speed over because someone wanted to waste time." Hatori muttered, getting into the driver's seat. "We might have a little bit of time after the signing, is there anywhere you need to go?"

Niran got into the passenger's seat and put his feet up on the dashboard. "yes, but I'm not going anywhere with you." he snapped, leaning back in his seat.

"Why do I always have to get all dressed up for these stupid signings?" He grumbled, picking at the pants that had been picked out to make him look his best. "I'm already taking the time to write on all their stuff, can't I just wear sweatpants or something? I have to sit for like three hours and listen to weirdos tell me that they know what hospital room I was born in and how many pairs of socks I own" he was getting into one of his moods where he just complained as long as possible.

Hatori scowled and pushed his feet off of the dashboard. "Watch it, brat. I just got this car last week." he informed. "You know I have to go wherever you go, you might as well get used to it." As he began to drive them to their destination, Niran began his usual bout of complaining about everything under the sun. For someone who had everything he needed, he expected Niran to be a bit more grateful. But all roses had their thorns, he supposed. They stopped at a red light, and Hatori looked over to see that Niran was still going off. He sighed and turned up the radio loud enough to drown out his complaining.

"Sorry, I can't hear you...." he said loudly, a grin on his face.

Niran glared at him "stupid old man" he grumbled before looking out the window. He hated that Hatori didn't seem to any plans of quitting.

He stayed quiet for a couple minutes before one of his songs came on the radio. He laughed lightly and leaned the car seat back. "if you like my voice so much you could have just left the radio off" he said loudly, putting his feet up on the dashboard again. He was trying his best to piss the man off as much as possible.

Hatori stiffened at being called an old man and sent the other a cold glare. Nothing irritated him more than Niran calling him an old man. It was the only thing that got under his skin. He groaned when the star's song came on and he quickly turned the radio off. "I think I've heard enough of that cat wailing you call singing today." he frowned.

Truthfully, Hatori thought that Niran had a beautiful voice. He always seemed to sing with such emotion and passion. But he'd be damned before he admitted that to the boy's face. His already enormous ego would probably grow bigger than the buildings he performed at.

"We're getting closer to the shopping center, so fix all of that." he muttered, gesturing to Niran's face. "People are here to see "Niran, the kind pop star" not "Niran, the whiny brat" and you better give them what they came here for."

Niran crossed his arms over his chest, having his voice criticized was one of the few things that actually bothered him. "whatever, I'll act nice when I'm around people that appreciate it, not some cranky old man." He muttered.

He stared out the window as the grew closer and let out a tired sigh. He always complained about everything but sometimes his job really could be exhausting. The singer could only hope that the signing would be over quickly and then he could get away from his manager for awhile. Niran pulled a small mirror out of his pocket, he quickly fixed his hair and checked his teeth before putting it away again.

Hatori sighed again, suddenly glad that they were almost there and they would be able to put some distance between them. The small space of the car suddenly seemed suffocating. They finally pulled up in front of the shopping center. A large crowd had already formed outside, full of screaming fans awaiting their arrival. "Alright, move quickly and stay close to me. Let's get this over with."

After helping him out of the car, Hatori held onto Niran protectively and led him through the crowd. Security guards held back the excited fans, and they were soon safely inside. A large table stood at the center of the mall, and he gestured for the seat where a pile of posters and CDs was situated. "Just a normal autograph signing. The fans will come up, grab a poster or whatever, you'll sign it. Smile for a picture or whatever, then keep moving. We should be out of here in about two hours, as long as everything runs smoothly. Are you ready?" he asked.

As soon as he saw the fans it was like Niran had become a completely different person. He sat up straighter and smiled brightly, looking like he was genuinely as excited to be there was they were.

He followed Hatori but kept his gaze on all the fans, smiling at each of them in a way that seemed like he was personally thanking them for coming. He sighed softly and sat down. "I know what I'm doing..." he grumbled, pushing his hair back. "I'm ready, and try not to be too clingy while I'm working" he stretched his hands and picked up a pen, testing it on the edge of a poster to make sure it worked.

Niran's change in personality always seemed to take him by surprise. It was so interesting to see the brat turn into such a cheerful and energetic star. He supposed it was good that Niran could give so much love to his fans. If only he gave that much positivity to everyone else. The fans started to flood in, and Hatori stood back to let Niran work his magic.

The signing passed without much trouble. Fans approached with giddly smiles and blushing cheeks, and Hatori got to see the side of Niran that was reserved only for his supporters. As the last few fans made their way up, the manager stiffened. Something about this particular young woman was off...

- - - Updated - - -

Niran's change in personality always seemed to take him by surprise. It was so interesting to see the brat turn into such a cheerful and energetic star. He supposed it was good that Niran could give so much love to his fans. If only he gave that much positivity to everyone else. The fans started to flood in, and Hatori stood back to let Niran work his magic.

The signing passed without much trouble. Fans approached with giddly smiles and blushing cheeks, and Hatori got to see the side of Niran that was reserved only for his supporters. As the last few fans made their way up, the manager stiffened. Something about this particular young woman was off...

Niran smiled the whole time, he asked each fan for their name and acted like he was really sad that they couldn't spend more time talking. He gave out hugs and let people take pictures with him. Sometimes the girls ended up too shy to speak and he would be sweet and gentle even if they never managed to say a word.

When there were only a few fans left a young woman approached him. Niran had met quite a few strange fans and tried to stay cheerful. But she seemed different. As he was signing she wouldn't take her eyes off his face. He looked up at her with a smile, trying to ignore how strange she seemed.

Hatori watched as the young woman stared any him creepily. When Niran finished signing, she suddenly leaned forward and grabbed onto his collar, pulling him in closer.

"You'll be mine, Niran-kun..." She whispered, licking the side of his face right before she was wrenched away by security. The crowd erupted in distaste at her actions, surging forward as security struggled to keep them all back. Hatori hurried to Niran's side. "Are you alright? We need to get out of here. Things are only going to get worse if we stay, and we can't afford a riot on our hands." he muttered in his ear.

Hatori quickly led Niran back to their car under the protection of more security. Once they were safely inside, he called the entertainment agency for further instructions. His eyes drifted over to Niran and he wondered if the other was alright.

The feeling of her tongue made Niran gasp and jerk away from her, his eyes wide in shock. He wiped his cheek and quickly stood up. He stayed close to Hatori as he was led out of the building.

He didn't say a word as he sat down in the car. He just stared out of the window, trying to calm himself down with his manager spoke on the phone. He didn't want to admit how scared he had gotten, especially not to Hatori.

Hatori nodded as his boss directed him on what to do next. When the conversation was over, he remained quiet for a bit, his eyes still trained on Niran. He'd never seen the young star look so solemn. He reached over him to retrieve a small package of wet wipes from the glove compartment, and handed them to Niran. "It looks like you'll be staying with me tonight while things calm down. We can't risk another incident with you being home alone. Are you feeling okay?" he asked, in what was probably the first time he'd spoken gently to Niran since they'd met.

Niran took a wipe and scrubbed at his cheek. "It's just one weird fan, I don't have to stay with you..." he muttered. He didn't sound as angry as he usually did, he actually sounded more scared than anything else. "Just take me home, I'll call you if anything happens"

He really just wanted to go home, he didn't like being around people in general and he knew he'd never be able to relax near Hatori. It had been a long day and he just wanted to curl up with a bowl of ice cream and some video games.

"As much as I'd love to oblige you on that, I was given strict instructions. They'd have my head on a plate if I let you go home alone. Don't worry, you'll be fine. You can get some rest and relax. After something like this, they'll probably give you a few days off anyways." Hatori added. He started up the car and began their trip home. He could tell that Niran wasn't too excited about staying with him, but if it would keep him safe, he would do whatever was necessary. Twenty minutes later, they arrived at his medium sized home, wedged comfortably in a nice suburb.

Hatori parked in the driveway and led him inside. He slipped off his shoes at the door and gave a sigh of relief to be back home. "Come on in and take a seat." he added. Loosening his tie, Hatori sat down on his couch and leaned back calmly. After a few seconds, the tinkling of a small bell could he heard. He looked up as a small black kitten crept into the living room.

"Hey there, little guy." he smiled, pulling his pet into his lap.

Niran stayed in sullen silence for the entire drive. He knew that there wasn't any point in trying to argue further. He slipped his shoes off at the door and followed Hatori in, pushing his hands deep into his pockets. He plopped down on the couch and looked around. "so am I going to have to stay here more than just one night?" he asked, watching the kitten come into the room.

He rolled his eyes at Hatori's affection for the animal and looked away. As usual he refused to show any interest in 'girly' things like small animals.

"I'm not sure. From the way things are turning out, we'll see how much damage has been done. If things settle down, you can probably go home tomorrow. But for now, all we can do it wait for the situation to blow over." Hatori shrugged. He cuddled the mewling kitten to his chest, ignoring the look he was getting. He couldn't deny the soft spot he had for cats. "Do you want anything to eat? Or a snack? Against my better judgement, my kitchen has been filled with sweets and junk food."