♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

8384be9e0a5d4b2ab63d3894dc3d9deb.jpg

Name: Takeshi Takuma

Position: seme

Personality: usually smiles but when plays instruments he looks pretty serious-full of energy-never wants to give up

Appearance: medium Brown hair and dark brown eyes-tall and white skin

Interests: Play instruments (specially piano)-hanging out with friends

Dilikes: Dating with random peaple

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Picture: http

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name:Blade

Position:uke

Appearance: neko-blonde hair gray ears with white tips.

Iikes:He loves to sing and dance and is very kind and caring also he loves sweets.

Dislikes:He dislikes bullying viloateing his space too much and spicy foods.

Personality: he's skinny and sorta weak

Tonight was the night the big show where all the bands where going to play agansit,I could hardly wait I had been practicing for months at the least so I just couldn't mess this up!As our band name was called we stepped onto the stage the crowd louder than its ever been in awhile .Once we where done something hit me in the side of my head causing me to pass out lucky the curtain had closed so no one out there saw but I passed out unable to kept my eyes open the room darkened before I wasn't able to hear anything.((better?))

Tonight was a big night since there were shows and competitions between different bands but all of them were kinda stupid to me and nothing more. They couldn't even beat me in dream but one of them was different. He was strong and he had the power to hit me. I have to say I hated him at frist and I am showing everybody that I still do but actually I kinda like his music. It performed well and all his bands went out of the stage when the curtain was closed so used the moment since I wanted to talk to him. I hit the boy from behind and he passed out like a child. I stared at his eyes for a bit as I lifted him up and took him to one of the rooms and put him on the floor as I waited for him to awake. The room was dark, I brushed mphis lips with my fingers and kissed him sofly.

His eyelashes fluttered as his eyes open and his eyes widened once he noticed he was being kissed,quickly he shoved him away and wiped his lips off on his sweater and glared at him."Who on earth do you think I am why'd you do that eh?"The was quite a bit of anger in his voice

as he slapped the other male across the face.Blade looked around quickly and noticed they weren't on stage and letted out a sigh of relief and stood up and brushed himself off quickly.

He sneered as the boy slapped him and dared to stood up. "Are you running away?" He put his fingers on his lips the was bleeding a bit. "It hurt, asshole!" He held his hand in an instant and pulled him on the floor as he came on the top of him. The other was incredibly cute and he couldn't resist. He smiled but it was scary. "What should be your punishment for it?"He held both of his hands tightly 0 so he couldn't use them anymore as he roughly kissed him with his tongue. With thenother hand, started to unzip his pants

His eyes widened as he was kissed he tryed to pull away and began to struggle and thrash about,He tryed to kick the other male that was now ontop of him he growled into the kiss and tryed to bite roughly on the others tounge.he curled up slightly trying to prevent him from going any farther then that his eyes began to qater ,he hated it it was so sudden and ever move was way to rough for him and he felt disgusted.

The younger male was trying to get away and it made him cute, he kinda liked it but unfortunately for him, he was stronger. He was forcefully kissed him, being beaten by the other hurt his tongue a bit but he resisted. He looked at the other's eyes. "You actually performed well! I liked it! What do you want for present? Mm...well, I can make you feel good a bit..."He said as he licked the other's ears to tease him, he held out his member as he blocked his hands."Relax..."He whispered as he started squeezing his cock as he himself started to get aroused too.

He growled slightly as the other licked his ears andhe felt his cheeks heating up a bit more and struggled a bit more ."Relax?!how can i !" He growled and slammed his kness into the other head."Don't touch me."He said as it were almost an order

He laughed slowly as he shouted at him not touch him! He moved his hands more as he pulled out his own member and started playing with them by squeezing them together. He started putting marks on the other's neck. It fekt good. "He...are you ordering me? Admit it, you are enjoying this even more than I am. You are this hard! If you are going to come, you ahead! Don't be shy! " He breathes inside his ear and whispered in a teasing voice. "Sexy!" He beat his ear roughly. It was so good. His face was red and it made the other blush too. He slowly kissed the man."Is thisthe frist ttimewith a man?"He grined.

He moaned softly he hated it being touched by him,he was being way to rough and fast about it.Blade moaned softly and looked sorta angry."I'm n-not lieing let go!"Then he gasped as the other bit down roughly on his ear and he felt his face heating up his tail began to sway

maybe I am enjoying this.....but I'd never tell him that!The smaller male thought to himself .Blade crinkled his nose as the other kissed him tasteong the blood from before."Of course it is now stop!"He growled looking himnin the eye.

He sneered at the other as he was begging to stop. He stood up and looked at the other collapsed on the floor with an arousing red face. He made uphis shirt and tasted his hand that was touching him. "Delicious! " He looked at the door as he walked to it. It's almost time fir my show, well that's bad!"He looked back at the other with a scary face. "But next time I won't go east on you! Prepare yourself!" He said as he walked outside to his bands so that they could start the show and bomb.

He letted out a sigh of relief but growled how his skinny jeans were now quite a bit to tight and stumbled back to his dressing room and quickly fixed that little problem .The TV in his room was showing the band currently on stage he smiled slightly he sorta did like the music but hearing his voice made him aroused again and turned it off with a sigh.

After he and his band's performance over. The fans clapped for them. Takuma was so pround of himself and their perform that named. "The dark light" it was kinda and sad music and made almost everyone cry. Tomorrow was the day that some of the band whould be chosen to go to the next competition. The best shows...and two of them was surely him and the other boy that was with him a few minutes ago. He wondered if he was watching him or not. His band was going to celebrate their perfect performance but he refused and said he wanted to go home. But he hadn't! He walked to a park as he sat on a bench and looked at the dark sky.

After the show he began walking home his bus had for got to pick him up so he had quite a way to walk his house was on the other side of the city.He sighed and kept walking even though he was tired and felt as he could pass out any moment now he grunted as he saw him in the park and vegan to walk a bit faster .He didn't wanna put up with him again.

Something like a sixth sence told him that to looked around. He did and saw his strongest rival in a hurry. He smiled as he just wanted to talk to someone. He stood up and started walking and he walked even faster until he reached him, he put his hand on his shoulder"Yo!" He yawned as he held his arm and pulled him with him!"Come on! Let's go to a bar or something, I really want a cry baby now to drink with me!"He grined at the other"Why are were in a hurry anyway? Were you escaping from something?"

He gave out a huge sigh and mubbled under his own breath."...You..."He rolled his eyes and looked away oh this was just great ulyour getting dragged along to a bar heaven knows where.Worst of all with your rival and the person thatattacked you.Blade sighed and played along he was sorta curious about this male anyway he had to learn more about him.

He knew a bar near so he went there and oulled him all the way with him, he looked at the other male as he sat him on one of the seats. "Hey, how was my performance? "He said then shouted at the waiter."Give us to wines! Hoi!" He grined at the other as he stared at him like that. "Are you not scared?"He said in a teasing voice , he liked hanging around with him though he didn't liked others to be around him but he was kinda different.

He shivered slightly as he yelled at the waiter.'Boy he's sure loud.....'Blade thought before looking away."It was pretty good."The slightest shade of blush appeared on his face he looked at his watch of course when he was walking it just had to berainning he was totally soaked.A waiter felt sorta bad for him and gave him a big towel to dry himself off."Here you go sweetheart...poor thing you look like something the cat dragged in."

He told him that his performance was good. He was happy to hear that. As the other blushed he covered his face by looking down at the wine glass on his hand as he drank it in an instant and he was starting to get drunk, the same for his partner. He was pretty when he was wet. he could see his nipples behind his shirt since it was yellow, he was pretty sexy and made him redden a bit. He was wet too but he didn`t except the towel, he loved to be soaked specially when he was drunk. He didn`t knew it himself that he was staring at the other male for a while.

The glass in front of the blonde was still full he couldn't hold liquor but he'd never tell him that."Don't you think its better if you slow down a bit?"he looked over as the other took his drink in a gulp he sighed tapping the table this was the worst he thought over and over he wanted to go home .Not sit in a bar with his rival who now appeared drunk which really scared him he would never now what the other would do.When Blade noticed that he was staring he covered himself with the towel blushing looking away."Could you n-not stare like that your creeping me out......"He looked back at the other whose face had redden quite a bit.He leaned closer to him and felt his head ."Are you feeling alright."

He looked at the other and sneered a bit."Hey, are you new to drinking? you are late, you idiot!" He said asked for another wine bottle as he drank another glass in a gulp, he sighed and leaned to the sit and smiled, closed his eyes."Shuuudap! You stupid, you`re the one who is slow, I`m not fast, This is how you should drink! You are still a child!" He saw the boy blushing. It made him more and more sexy! He was irritated with his actions and also impatient! He removed the towel from his head and stared at him even more. "He! You are like a high school guy who is talking to his crush you know!Or better say..." He put his hands on his chin to think a bit, then he laughed and pointed at the other." Like a girl." He laughed again and drank another as he felt the other`s hands on his head, he was surprised by his words, he held the boys hand and said in a serious voice." Hey, let`s go to my home afterward!" He waited for the other`s answer!

"Only if you promise that you'll lay down." He sighed after watching him drink another glass followed by many more ."And I am not like a girl!"He growled slightly and wonder why the bartender hasn't yet stopped him from drinking maybe he was drunk too?He sighed and looked away from him and tryed to ignore him."And if I do can Ihave a shower and dry my clothes? "He felt awkward asking him that but he couldn't stand being I'm wet clothing it felt awful.

When he heard that , he became more impatient and stood up in an instant. He oaid for the drinks and held the boy's hand and pulled him out of the bar."my house is close to here! So we can walk to there!"He came up with a great plan but he couldn't think probably what he was doing, he was completely drunk."And yeah you can, of course, feel free!"He said as tgey got there, ge hekd out his key and opened the door to his house. He pulled the other in and came in himself. He locked the door from behind with Blade to notice."You can go to the shower! It's over there!"He showed him the bathroom and lay on the sofa, pretend that he doesn't care.

He smiled."Okay thanks."He went in and left the door open the slightest bit.He hug up his clothing to dry and started the shower and waited for it to warm up .His ears and tail stood up on end as he got in and it was ice cold."E-ek! c-cold!"He whimpered and looked down at his feet and wiggled his toes and laughed slightly."Heh tiny feet."Then he noticed it was warm not and got in.Blade purred as he felt the warm water pelt his skin gently he was sorta glad that he letted he have a shower