(Black Butler) Kuroshitsuji Yaoi: The Abduction (Sebastian X Claude)

Alice Michaelis

I feel my head lull to the side groggily.

“Uggh where am I at?” I ask to no one in particular. I here someone’s shoes clicking on the, what sounds like wood floors; then shuffle over carpet; a rug maybe.

“Ahhh you’re finally awake…” I hear a male’s voice to my right. I weakly pick my head up but it falls back down as I let out a small whimper. This is so unlike me but I can’t help things much because I’m just so weak. I’m finally able to open my eyes and only look around with how much I can see by moving my eyes or shifting my head side to side slightly but it hurts too much. My arms are in shackles; crossed above my head; my legs are shackled with about a foot a chain to the wall and maybe a foot and a half from where my feet are shackled together as well. I can’t break from the restraints in my weak state, as well as something enlaced in them to weaken my supernatural strength as well; and for some reason I feel quite aroused.

“Mmmm….” I whine that comes out in a small moan. I hear a deep sexy chuckle then the owner of said chuckle comes closer.

“Sebastian Michaelis….mm mmm mm.” I hear him say laughing again. Then I remember everything. Claude Faustus, abducting me, bringing me here, doing hell knows what to me.

“Mmmmm…. Cl-la-lau-dee…” Is all I manage to gasp out.

“Hm seeing you like this; all flustered and what not.” He says and runs a hand down my naked chest. I have on my pants and my shirt opened all the way. If I were to stand up I’m sure I could get at least about a foot for my hands above my head. I shudder under his touch as he runs his hand across the skin on my chest. What the hell did he do to me or give me to make me like this?

“I like it when you say my name like that….” Claude says trialing off running his teeth across my neck. He holds the back of my neck and kisses me hard. I moan against his lips and stand up some; giving me more leverage for my hands and arms while pressing myself against him. He starts to pull away and I wrap my arms around him weakly and kiss him back with all the energy I have left. Why the hell am I acting this way?!

“Sebastian Michaelis!” He says kind of mockingly surprised. I push against him, leaning on him weakly and kiss him harder. He smirks against my lips and reaches behind him.

“Let me go for a second~” He purrs in my ear. I try to move my hands from around him but I’m a bit too weak; I out sourced all of my strength too early. I should have used it to try and get away but my body wants this. I know mentally I don’t but at the same time I do. I haven’t been with someone in hell knows how long. Claude chuckles at me and takes what sounds like keys from behind him and unlocks my hands. He leads me to the wall and I lean against it for support taking my arms from around his neck. He unlocks my feet which are naked and then picks me up bridal style and carries me.

“Mmmm~ Cla-cluud-de I c-can w-walk.” I say my words slurring together. He laughs, really laughs and pulls me up closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and burry my face in his shoulder.

“Yeah, sure you could Sebastian~.” Claude says mocking me. I look up at him blushing slightly.

“You’re cute~” He says and kisses me. I kiss him back and he smirks against my lips causing me to blush but only smirk back as well. Claude sits down on a bed I guess and holds me in his lap. I feel something underneath me poking me and blush realizing it’s his member. I don’t want this… Why am I doing this?! I know what he’s going to do; or at least I have an idea and I don’t think I’m going to like it at all! But it doesn’t seem like my body is reacting well or doing what my mind is telling it to; I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. Hell I can’t even talk straight right now!

“Why did you stop?” Claude asks confused breaking me from my thoughts. I look up at him with a scowl on my face and narrow my eyes at him.

“Don’t fight this Sebastian; you know you want this. Hell you crave it; don’t you?” Claude says then roughly and quickly flips me over onto the bed. He pins my hands above my head and places one leg in between mine and one outside. I growl at him which comes out halfheartedly.

“See Sebastian don’t fight this you want this.” He says and smashes his lips against mine harshly. I just growl again that comes out a bit more intimidating.

“I do love it when you do that. It’s quite….sexy~.” Claude says and pushes his body against me. I feel his erection pushing against my pelvis. I gasp and try to hold in a moan; I don’t want this! I don’t want him! Don’t give in to him! Claude kisses down my face and licks my throat causing me to shudder. He kisses down until he gets to the curve where my shoulder starts; he moves further back but before he gets to the back of my neck. He starts sucking lightly and licks over it at the same time. I moan quietly and he smirks against my skin. I feel my member starting to get hard. Claude lets out a sexy moan that turns into an even sexier growl. Claude bites down lightly and I moan a bit louder. Damn it! Why the fuck did he have to find my soft spot?!

“Mmm~ So you like that do you?” Claude asks mocking me yet again. I just hiss at him.

“Fuck off Claude!” I hiss at him in a deadly low tone. Claude pulls his face away from me and just smirks at me.

“Gladly.” He smirks, letting go of both of my hands that he had spread out above me; he pulls his pants off which is all he hand ‘covering’ ‘himself’. He moves towards me unbuttoning his black almost silk like shirt. I try scooting from him but he pins me down quickly; in the same position as before except both of my hands in one of his.

“I said don’t try and fight this.” He growls at me warningly almost causing me to flinch but I didn’t. I just growl at him and then I notice my eyes changed into their natural demon fuchsia.

“Go fuck yourself Faustus…” I hiss at him and bare my teeth at him showing him my fangs.

“Uh! That really stings Sebastian. You know that really hurts…” He says and starts to take my pants off. I struggle against him and he just moves his knee closer to my crotch causing me to wince slightly. I doesn’t hurt much but it was a reflex. I think he must have given me something to seal my demon strength and everything for a while. Claude moves his knee a bit and readjusts himself so he can take my pants off; I moan slightly at his knee brushing up against my growing erection.

“And besides I think I would rather fuck you then myself Sebastian.” Claude says in my ear causing shivers to run down my spine but for some reason not in a bed (bad it’s a typo; but get it because he’s pinned down on a bed. Sorry back to the story lol) way. He smirks noticing my hips trying to move closer to his knee trying to cause some kind of friction. What the hell is with my body?!? I don’t even have much control over it!!! This is so fucked up!

“Or maybe I’ll have you fuck me instead~.” He purrs seductively in my in my ear. I shudder at him and me moves his knee a little closer to me and I moan a little louder as he rubs up against my member.

“So you like that?” He asks and I just shake my head ‘no’, but my body disagrees letting out another moan.

“Yes you do~.” He says and gets off of me causing me to let out a small whimper; then he pulls my pants the rest of the way off. He moves up to my black boxers and pulls them down with his teeth causing me to moan as the fabric brushes over me. Claude smirks, pulling the down them down past my member. Claude rubs his feet over his socks rolling them kicking them off as he climbs back on to the bed further after I scooted back trying to get away. I only made this worse by getting myself further onto the bed for him. Claude climbs on the bed moving his shoulders like a cat stalking his prey then crawls over me and takes his glasses tossing them perfectly on the table from what I hear. He gets up to my face and puts his hand at the back of my neck and kisses me roughly.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alice Michaelis

Top Posters In This Topic

I moan quietly as he keeps his distance making sure not to let any friction transpire. Ugggh why am I acting like this?! “I don’t want him to fuck me and I don’t want to fuck him at least no ESPECIALLY not since all that happened!!! He turned me down for a girl about 6 centuries ago; he said that he didn’t want to get mixed up with a guy and ruin his name and the next day he said yes to this WHORE who asked him out. I poured my fucking heart out to you and you broke it!! You were gay and said girls were disgusting but went out with that girl who only wanted you for sex!!!” I rant this realize that I have just said all of this aloud. Fuck….

“So that’s what all of this is about Sebastian? Because I went with a girl instead of you? Maybe I just didn’t like you! You are so naïve!” He yells back and I know he’s lying because I remember.

“No Claude because I knew you were repulsed by that girl and I know that you liked me or at least wanted to do me. I could tell.” I say sternly and he just looks down at me shocked.

“HOW!? HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS?!?!?!” He yells at me and I smirk back at him.

“Because I could tell you looked like you were going to barf when she asked you but you hid it well. Then when I accidentally brushed past your dick one day and could tell you blushed slightly then got a bit hard.” I say with a sigh. Claude looks down at me speechless.

“You paid that much attention to me and my actions?” He asks stunned and I let out a growl.

“Of course I did damn it!!! I was in love with you for Lucifer’s sake! Damn!” I yell back at him my eyes glowing with cat like slits for pupils. Now I’m pissed. Claude shakes his head to clear it and looks down at me with a look of realization then kisses me hard.

“Mmmmm!!!” I say against his lips.

“Mmm Claude!?” I say and he just kisses me more silencing me. What the hell?!?!?! How in the hell am I harder than before and because of us fighting? Well that’s how it always was when it came to Claude; when we would fight it would turn me on even more.

“Sebastian I’m going to fuck you so hard now~.” He says and a shiver runs down my spine; but a good kind for some reason. Claude takes something from the table and clicks something; the next thing I know a sharp pain is in my thigh. What the hell?!?!? He injected something into me with a needle!!! He kisses my neck and after a few minutes he moves down to my chest and the skin is set on fire. Did he give me more of whatever it was that made this way before? Shit now I really am fucked….Quite literally I’m afraid. I moan loudly then bite my lip to keep quiet.

“Don’t worry about being quiet we aren’t at the manor. This is my place and I don’t have help; just you and me~.” He says and licks my throat and I choke on a moan. Claude kisses down my chest tracing my abs with his tongue. Fuck that is hot…

“Why the hell did you give me more of that stuff?!” I manage to get out. Claude smirks at me.

“Because I want you and I-I….I don’t want to be rejected again…” Claude says then nips at my sides making me moan.

“You won’t…” I say and blush. Claude just smirks at me and crawls back up to kiss me. He kisses me lightly and I growl at him; kissing him rougher and biting his lip. I put my hands on Claude’s waist my fingers digging into the exposed skin. Claude lets out a groan and I smirk at him.

“Like that?” I purr in his ear then nibble on it. Claude moans quietly and I move down to his neck, dragging my teeth across it.

“Shit Michaelis….” He groans out and I sink my teeth into the skin lightly. I see Claude biting his lips so I dig my teeth in a little further drawing blood. I always did love my fangs. Claude moans loudly and I lick up the blood. I feel my nails grow longer digging into his skin. I roll over onto Claude somehow, basically sitting on his lap; straddling him.

“Mmm.. Damn Sebastian I didn’t think you had it in you~.” Claude mocks me and I glare at him.

“I could still kick your ass Faustus.” I hiss at him and he flips me back over, a smirk playing on those delectable lips.

“I am going to fuck you so hard now Sebastian. You might not be able to walk straight for a week maybe even a month if I’m lucky.” He says and I feel shivers run down my spine, but I moan as he harshly kisses me biting at my lips aggressively.