【My True Self】[Tetsu x Teesie]

Tetsu

Yosuke scoffed at the waiter, giving a cackle. The blond was pretty comical whenever he was annoyed; not as if Ai cared in the least. Glancing to the smaller male as he walked away, Yosuke stood to follow the other to the counter. Standing beside the other at a close proximity, the businessman smirked lightly.

"Actually brat...I have every rights to ask of your name. What restaurant or customer service job have you ever went to that didn't have a name tag to identify one. Since....I don't see one on you...I asked. Hm, maybe I should just speak to your manager about the half assed job you're performing, huh?" A brow raising as he crossed his arms over his chest, waiting patiently for the other's response.

Haiku watched the encounter from his seat, taking yet another bit of a cookie. He knew that look from Yosuke. The man was in his cocky mode. One he surely obtained since working at a multimillion dollar company. It was surely nerve wrecking as well as annoying. Whenever the grey haired male was in this mode, he meant business. He'd go through thick and thin just to have his way. Ai was becoming a spoiled brat himself.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

"Actually brat...I have every rights to ask of your name. What restaurant or customer service job have you ever went to that didn't have a name tag to identify one. Since....I don't see one on you...I asked. Hm, maybe I should just speak to your manager about the half assed job you're performing, huh?"

Kaiga wanted to respond badly... but before he can even do so, Kanako-san came, her face showing concern. Kanako-san patted Kaiga on the back. That meant it's okay now and that he can go back. He wanted to do so, but he also wanted to hear what they'll talk about. Instead, she walked for the next table and cleared it up

"Do we have a problem sirs? It seems you've been making our waiter uncomfortable since a while ago. I've been watching. Please refrain from doing so again. Any further than this, I'm afraid I'll have to see you out" Kanako-san said as she smiled at the two. Even Kaiga thought it was scary. She seldom hear Kanako-san speak that way. Most of the time, she's kind spoken, but there are times when she speaks with a different aura around her.

Well, Kaiga didn't want problems to arise so he had to personally interfere, before it gets any big.

"I'm sorry, Kanako-san. It's on me. I probably upset the customers" he said as he bowed to her, then to the two. He had to even if he didn't meant it. It's not the first time something like this happened anyway. And probably this won't be the last. He had to get used to this or he won't survive in this kind of business.

Yosuke smirked at the woman, his head lowering as his long, grey strands covered his face. A chuckle passed his lips, the businessman shaking his head. "Never mind that ma'am. We were leaving anyways." Ai commented, slowly turning so to waltz out of the coffee shop. Haiku glanced up with a sigh.

"B-but....I didn't get done eating my food." The glare that the full time student shot him, had the janitor jumping to his feet in less this a second to exit the building. "This is all your fault blondie." The red head accused, pointing a finger at the worker.

Outside the shop, Yosuke's calm demeanour fell. Never could he remember the last time he was talked to like that. Growing up as a wealthy kid he was always treated with the up most respect. The people inside the small café-like business was all assholes.

"A waste of my time. Have we any other place to go?" Haiku placed a finger against his chin as if he was thinking. There was restaurant close to the business they worked at, but that was out of the question. As before, he was sure that Ai wouldn't be willing to go back.

"Guess well just have to settle for a fast food restaurant." A sigh was given from Yosuke, the man rolling his eyes as he headed for the car. Yep, the grey haired male hated to eat such greasy food.

It didn't surprised Kaiga when the two customers left. They were rude.. well, he always knew Yosuke was rude so its not surprising to have a rude friend.

"Birds of the same feather fucks together ehh...", he muttered at the one quote Yataka often said. He lifted up the tray that held all the cleared utensils as he looked at the confused Kanako-san. It's probably for the best the two left without causing Kanako-san trouble. Should it have escalated further, the issue might get out of hand. And he didn't want that.

Kaiga passed on Kanako-san as he apologetically nodded his head.

"Sorry. Kanako-san I chased customers away"

"No, don't be Kaiga-chan. You know, it is our duty to please our customers. But it doesn't mean that we should please them outside of the service we offer." Kanako-san said as she patted Kaiga on his head, walking back to the counter. Kaiga followed him as he spotted Yataka looking at him worriedly. He made an 'everything-is-alright' kind of smile as he unloaded the dishes into the sink.

Driving a little over the speed limit, the grey haired student stopped at the crossroad, giving yet another heavy sigh at the sight of the restaurants, not liking the fact that he had to eat at whichever one he picked. All the full-time student wanted was some freaking coffee to start his day up and then have a cake or something. That was out of question now; hell he hadn't even got a change to taste his cappuccino.

"Then which should we go to? At least the pizza parlor. I don't think I can stomach myself to eat anywhere else."

Haiku shrugged, being alright with eating pizza. This wasn't his first time eating at a fast food restruarant, and neither was it Yosuke's, but the janitor enjoyed every bit of it. Every bit. "Yeah let's go there. God's Yosuke, you're such a drama queen sometimes."

The older male glanced over, piercing blue yes glaring to the other darkly. "How is that; because I don't like fast food restaurants like you do? Well... I'd rather be a drama queen than some obese asshole that will soon die of a heart attack, or food poisoning. Personally I like whole foods. Whatever." He dismissed, deciding not to give Haiku any more attention than he actually deserved, which wasn't much. How'd he get involved with the red head male, he'd never know. Do he wish he could change it? Hell yes.

The shop closed around eight in the evening. However, he got of from work around 9, since he had to do the cleaning. Yataka was doing the dishes while Kanako and Gen-san was doing some accounting stuff. The place was not very big so Kaiga didn't have to clean that much. Although, since the place is a bit old, all sorts of dusts appears every day... add the dusts from outside the customers bring. Well, he had grown accustomed to it and as it was his job, he can't really complain.

Yataka and Kaiga strolled outside after work. They usually do it everyday since they have no time for dates at all. Even if they work together, they really can't keep each other's company as they work separately. Even on day offs, Kaiag would rather spend it resting as all his bones and muscles are very tired for the one day rest... and he had to do his laundry too.

"I'm sorry about earlier Yataka. I must have worried you" Kaiga asked, their hand intertwined as it swayed back and forth while they walk.

"No, that's okay. Though, you don't usually show quite an attitude. Did something happen?" Yataka asked, his face had the look of deep worry. Now, Kaiga felt bad for making his most beloved one worried.

"Well... I've met him a year ago. well, we lived in the same dorm... but it was only for three days since I moved out. I'm pretty glad he didn't remember me" Kaiga said as he made a deep sigh. Afterwards he turned to yataka and pinched his cheeks wide.

"What's with the face? Here... you look really dumb... I mean.. really cute like this" Kaiga said.

"Ehh..? Did you just call your boyfriend dumb.. you little..." Yataka said he pinched Kaiga's nose. While he was at it, Yataka's phone rang.

"Sorry. Let me get it" Yataka apologized and clicked on his phone. After saying hello, he walked away as if hedidn't want to be heard. Somehow that left a bitter taste in Kaiga's mouth. With nothing to do, he sat on a bench nearby and waited for his lover.

• 2 weeks later...

Haiku smiled and ran a hand through his hair, having enjoyed the dinner while Yosuke frowned and spit saliva onto the ground as if it would take the greasy food from his body. The skies had darkened, therefore the climate, without the sun, had dropped slightly. The grey haired teen wrapped his coat more around his body, glancing around him. He just wanted a place to sit for the moment. The dorms was to be closed after ten, but he surely had leverage since his uncle was the principal.

"So, how's the project at work going?"

Ai glanced over to his red head friend and frowned slightly. "Well, it sure is more work than I had thought. My boss has to have everything he wants his way, even though the works are correct. If it is not his style it isn't accepted. Of course with us being different people I have a different style. Of course, with him being intelligent, anything I say is replied to with a snark remark. Of course, just because I am young I get treated as if I don't know shit." A sigh falling from his lips. "No matter, I still manage to rival his words with my own. No way could I let him one up me. I'd rather have us both in a difficult choice than to just give in. I'll always admire him though because he is a man of great stature."

Haiku smirked with a nod. "This field is definitely for you Yosuke. You've always been a pretty smart guy. Anyone that view age as the limit to one's knowledge is absurd. No matter, you'll succeed."

The eldest of the two raised a brow, "That has got to be the smartest thing you've ever said." Which recieved him a punch in the arm; Ai only gave a chuckle though.

• 3 weeks later...

It had been thirty minutes since Yataka-san left Kaiga. Cold night wind brushed over his body which he responded with shivers. It was getting colder and colder as the night gets deeper. Kaiga worried that Yataka may have been in some sort of trouble. He called his phone but the only response he can get was the longing ringing. He felt a bad premonition.

"Just where is he?"

Kaiga, with nothing left to do, stood up and walked around the area. Now that he has paid attention to it, the place was actually familiar. It was the road leading to his former dorm... the place Yosuke lives. Now that the guy came across into his mind again, he wondered about the past. What would have happened if he stayed. Will his other self and Yosuke get together? Or will he get to love him as well? Maybe it was his fault for not trying.

The thought gave nothing but a sour taste on his mouth. With a big sigh, he turned back as he walked to where Yataka had left him.

"He may be there already"

• 2 weeks later...

Yosuke glanced to the right at the sound of footsteps. With in a few moments, he still saw no one, but a faint shadow could be seen from the streetlights. Standing, the grey haired male turned the corner and recognized the one that was walking away. It was that damned waiter. With a smirk, he sped his walking intending to block the other's path for a little.

"Hey, you lost there?" He teased lightly, reaching for the smaller male, wanting to halt his steps. "After all....you didn't give me your name..." Walking forward with a smirk. Hovering over the smaller male, resting his hand against the wall behind him. "Kai-ga~"

"Hey, you lost there?"..."After all....you didn't give me your name..."

Kaiga turned around as he heard of a familiar voice. Well, he can't possibly forget that voice when he just heard of them hours ago. The guy looked as handsome as ever. Though the lights are dim, he can just feel his heart beating faster. He doesn't want anything to do with this person right now. He wants to leave soon as Yataka-san is probably waiting for him already. But this guy is keeping him.

"Kai-ga~"

So this guy remembered him after all. It's only been a year and even though they only lived together for a few days, they were not so ordinary days to forget. Even him can't forget after all.

"Hey Yosuke..."

He nervously said...