【My True Self】[Tetsu x Teesie]

Tetsu

qZOT0Xh.png

OPENING SONG:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

CHARACTERS:

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 600, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]TETSU[/TD]

[TD]TEESIE[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]NAME:

Kageyama, Kaiga

ORIENTATION:

Gay

POSITION:

Uke

PERSONALITY:

Kaiga is pessimistic, lonesome

and doesn't involve him self in any form

of relationship by distancing him self to

others. He has pretty much given up in living

life happily.

BIO:

Kaiga is born from a cheerful family. He

grew up surrounded by cheerful people

which is why he was pretty cheerful himself.

He enjoyed life everyday and he had never

even once thought that live can be painful.

However, he fell in love with a man. He never

had wanted to confess but by accident, the

guy found out. Disgusted, the guy told

everyone about him being a gay. He had

become some sort of an outcast, as he was

shunned even by his former friends. He had

found out that life is not all about happiness.

From then on, his life has become dull,

uninteresting and lifeless.

He graduated high school and had enrolled

into a university in Tokyo. But even if he had

gone to the city, he had never gone back to

his former self.

QUOTE:

"No matter how many friends we

have. When it comes down to it, we are all

alone."

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]JwswYtg.jpg[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD]

[TR]

[TD]Appearance

Name

Position:[/TD]

[TD]484845-bigthumbnail.jpg.cf.jpg

Ai, Yosuke

Seme[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Personality

Biography[/TD]

[TD]A playboy with the intentions to soil one's innocence. Has a cold demeanor with a teasing charm to top it off. Rarely smiles, therefore has gained the nickname of "Ice Prince". Also has the skight fear of going tjeough anyghjng outside of his comfort zone. Quite frightened to have his father disappointed.

Yosuke came from a wealthy family. This is mostly likely where he gets his bad attitude from. Because of the strict policy not to embarrass his family, the white haired male had no fun as a kid. He was told to ace his school work, so that he could get into college in Tokyo. The same college that his family had begun to fund after tthe man's first year. It sickened him to no extend, but at least he had a bit of freedom, right?[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Quote[/TD]

[TD]"Are we playing game? I didn't reckon you'd be so hard to get."

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

A new life. That should be what Tokyo is going to offer to Kageyama, Kaiga. He lived in Nagoya, his birthplace... and a place he never want to go back. He had suffered too much in that place. Even though it's all in the past, he can't forget... and he never want to forget. It's not because he can't forget the people who shunned him; who betrayed him. It is because he doesn't want to forget what the true self of humanity. He cannot trust anyone... not even his own self.

Kaiga only had a backpack with him. The rest of his belongings had already been moved to his room. A new life was ahead of him. Here, no one knows who he is - no one will hurt him they way people had hurt him. However, he refuse to cling into this new life. He had grown accustomed to being alone. He never needed anyone this past three years so why should he start needing one now? He will never go back to his former self. Even if a chance comes, he will not. He will not be so stupid to cling into a make-shift reality he had lived. That was stupid.

Kaiga's dorm was pretty old from the outside but once he was inside, it was pretty grand. The ground floor had the lobby, the kitchen, the bathrooms and the mini library. All the rooms were located upstairs. he headed for the place which he assumed to be the office and after entering, he saw an old woman which he assumed to be the headmaster.

"Errr. Excuse me, do I get the key here? I'm Kageyama, Kaiga a new tenant" he said so weakly that it was barely audible.

"What? I didn't here you" the old woman replied. After repeating a couple of times, had succeeded in taking the key from her. He headed for the second floor where his room ROOM 203 was located. The first room he saw was ROOM 201 so after taking a few steps ahead, he found himself standing in a room with his room number hanging on its door. Kaiga gave a little sigh as he took his keys and inserted it on the keyhole.

Yosuke growled lowly as he snatched his books off the desk of the principle's. The man was nerve wrecking and quite a pain in the ass. The grey haired male had gotten himself in trouble over something so trivial as answer most the question in class without permission. It annoyed him to no extent that the teachers were actually glancing over his hand, which had been raised for quite some time. Yosuke had even taken the liberty to never lower said anatomy, but as always, Mr. Yamasaki never called upon him.

Just hearing the blurting out of ignorant answers irritated him, yet 'all students should have a chance to prove their worth.' "What a pain." He voiced, massaging his neck slightly. With an intention to quickly get to his room, Yosuke hurried from the office, stomped up the stairway, and into his dorm room, after inserting the key of course. "I hate this staff And I will be informing my father of their actions. What a pain. Tokyo university huh? Hmph."

Once inside, the white haired male set his books onto the end table bedside his bed, crawling upon the mattress and rested his figure against the soft comforters. All he wanted was to fall asleep. Blue orbs closing, Yosuke was being captured by the sandman, until a noise caught his attention. With a grunt, he sat upright in his bed, a stern glare being thrown at the door. They had to be kidding him! He was getting a fucking roommate as well? This had to be the worst day of his life.

At least, Kaiga will be living on his own. The first time he had come, he asked if he could get a a whole room alone. The least thing he'd want in this dorm is to get a roommate. It's a pain in the ass to deal with one. He will have no privacy he will have to communicate with him even if Kaiga doesn't want to. But more than that, he was afraid he'd form a bond with him. With someone as close as a roommate, it wouldn't be strange if the two start to get on friendly terms. he was afraid of that more than anything. After all, he was too tired of being shunned and being betrayed. If he lives alone, no one will bother him.

That was why he was happy he get to have his own room even if the rent was way higher. After he inserted the key, he turned it around, only to find out it was open. It was not strange for dorms to have empty rooms left opened. Sometimes, they purposely leave it open so they always have a room available when interested people wanted to see the place. That was what Kaiga thought but as he opened the door, he was proved wrong.

The room was fully furnished. A gray-haired man was glaring at him as if him coming inside was something wrong. It was his room... and "his" room alone so why is someone staying there, with all of his stuff around. Kaiga had a premonition how things will turn out. Cold sweat fell from his forehead as he started talking.

"Err...Hey, this should be my room. And I have requested for a room for myself alone. What's going on?" He asked.

As expected, Yosuke was given a roommate. He could tell just by the expression on the other's face that he was quite confused. Even though the gray haired male was unhappy with the situation, the other was pretty cute. He seemed to be intelligent with high self-esteem, and let's not forget the beautifully shaped body. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all...maybe Yosuke could accept this one as a partner. Maybe he would enjoy the other's company...

"Err...Hey, this should be my room. And I have requested for a room for myself alone. What's going on?"

...and just like that the painted picture of the other shattered. Ai was already quite annoyed with the other. As if such a person as the blond could be promised a room of his own, when even him, the son of a wealthy corporation, couldn't even get such treatments.

"Tsch, you think that you are able to reserve a room to yourself. Keep dreaming brat." The older male commented back, deciding that now would be a good time to read a book. It could lure him to sleep quite faster, and possible help with shoving the blond from his mind. If he continued to constantly think of the other, it would only end in a troublesome situation. He would surely can his father to complain. Tokyo University was a place he found no longer stay. That was that.

The gray-haired man was hot, Kaiga admitted. He could have been his type should he had meet him couple of years ago. But no, he had sealed his heart for such things. Like a defensive mechanism, he had closed his heart from feeling romantic love. Because of that, he was able to rationally judge people... and people like him are always the type that break other people's heart.

However, something in him caught Kaiga's attention. He had the air of coldness, someone who is not capable of smiling like himself. But that's where their similarity ends, though. Like someone can understand what he has gone through. He had thought of what to do, he could go down and discuss the matter with the headmaster. Or, he can talk with the guy and sort it out. He chose the former but as he was about to leave, the other guy had responded to his prior question.

"Tsch, you think that you are able to reserve a room to yourself. Keep dreaming brat."

"What the heck. I'm stupid to think people in Tokyo was different. Everyone is the same... Everyone is such an asshole." Kaiga said to himself.

It was good to know that. At least, he knew that wherever he is... people are the same.

"I have inquired about owning a room prior to moving here. I was granted although I was told that rent will be higher. Now, if you'll excuse me. I will have to talk with the 'rightful' person about this matter. Not with someone spreading his rudeness." Kaiga turned around but as he did so, he muttered something weakly but audible enough for the other to hear. "People like you makes humanity hateful."

"I have inquired about owning a room prior to moving here. I was granted although I was told that rent will be higher. Now, if you'll excuse me. I will have to talk with the 'rightful' person about this matter. Not with someone spreading his rudeness." ... "People like you makes humanity hateful."

Yosuke gave a laugh at the other's response. With a sneer, he stood from his slouched position on his bed. "Tsch, as if I care about your opinion or anyone else. Who are you to say I corrupt humanity, when I could think the same about you, brat." Glaring at the teen with a shake of his head, the older male walked after the smaller male, intending to do the same as he.

"How about I accompany you. I don't want to room with you as much as you don't want to room with me. The quicker I get you out, the happier I'll be." The grey haired male announced, trying to hurry the other out the room. Yosuke supposed the other wasn't as nice as he thought. Agreeing to get the smaller teen from the room could avoid trouble that the second year student could do without.

"Brat, can you walk any slower." Yosuke teased, sneakily reaching his hand to try and molest the other, although he'd make it look like a mistake if he succeeded in the touch to grab the blond's ass.

"Tsch, as if I care about your opinion or anyone else. Who are you to say I corrupt humanity, when I could think the same about you, brat."

Kaiga was surprised to hear his comment. He would have stopped to argue with him, but knowing that it will just result to nothing he continued walking away.

"I corrupt humanity.. who is he to say that when he doesn't know a fucking clue about me" He muttered to himself. How did he corrupt humanity? In a way, he had forced himself out from the chains of the society's ideals. Or more likely, he was shunned and was forced out since him being a gay was something not included in that fucking ideals. Being corrupted would be the society's description of him.

"How about I accompany you. I don't want to room with you as much as you don't want to room with me. The quicker I get you out, the happier I'll be."

Kaiga ignored him. He had no more words for someone like him. It's not like he had to communicate with him. As a stranger, he had talked with him more than necessary. Knowing that the long-haired guy had followed him, he increased his walking pace.

"Brat, can you walk any slower."

"Stop calling me a brat" Kaiga said and was soon shocked that he responded. He had intended to ignore the guy, but apparently he slipped by. By that time, he felt something strange on his ass. Something weird was on his ass. He instinctively stopped and turned around. It was the guy's hand. That was very much uncalled for. He didn't know how to respond. It was about the first time someone did that. Without knowing, his face had turned red... and it was red enough that it even reached his ears and his neck.

"H-hey! W-what are you doing?" He stuttered as he said so.

"H-hey! W-what are you doing?"

Yosuke stopped walking as well as the other did, blue orbs scanning over the smaller teen's face. A smirk soon conquered the older man's expression, his greyish hair swaying as he shook his head. "It was a mistake brat. Don't get too excited." Taking it upon his self to continue the walk to the principal's office.

"Come on br-..wait...you know what you can do before we do part." Spinning to once again give his attention to the other. "So, tell me your name brat. Or else....I'll just call you whatever I please to." Raising a brow to the other. "Allow me to introduce myself first. The name is Ai, Yosuke, and yours? He asked again, steadily stepping backwards, leading the way to the office he so despised.

The grey haired man didn't really want to go into the room with the obnoxious head counselor of the school, because he already knew of the outcome. The asshole would blame him for the other wanting to leave. To not wanting a roommate, but it personally wasn't his fault. The blond had his own choice to leave, and that was what he had decided. Oh well.

"It was a mistake brat. Don't get too excited."

A mistake? Can something as groping someone's ass be a mistake? Kaiga pondered as he shifted his head back up front. He never had any experience in such things. It's not likely. Rationally thinking, it must be the guy teasing him or some sort. Realizing that, he got even more pissed at the man as he started walking all over again, this time with much faster pace. He wanted nothing more but be left alone.

Come on br-..wait...you know what you can do before we do part."

He ignored him. The guy was getting talkative and it really gets into his nerve... well, probably because he's like someone he knew...

"So, tell me your name brat. Or else....I'll just call you whatever I please to."

Yeah.. he very much acted like him. Well, not really his attitude or something, but the gray-haired guy's persistence and cheeky attitude really resembled...to Kaiga's former self. He'd get along with him, if it had been his former self standing right now. But it was not.

"Allow me to introduce myself first. The name is Ai, Yosuke, and yours?

Kaiga was at the top of his patience. He made a sudden halt as he turned around. He glared at the guy, but not wanting to argue he just made a very deep sigh... After a couple of seconds, he walked closer to the bigger guy and pointed his finger into his chest..

"Look.. Mr. Ai or whatever. I don't give a fuck. If you so want to know my name, then I'm Kaiga. Worst meeting you. Well then, would you mind shutting that mouth up? Let's get down to the office.. quiet and fast and settle this problem of ours." Kaiga said without hiding his annoyance. And he just told himself that he didn't want to argue with him any further. But well, he hoped that will seriously shut him up. He had never dealt with someone like him all these years. He was shunned... and no one talked with him. It would actually be better if he'd just ignore him. That would at least give him a peace of mind.

Kaiga then went downstairs without waiting for the guy. No matter what he had said, if he had said any, he ignored him. He wandered his mind somewhere and when he arrived at the office, he annoyingly talked with the old woman.

"Wasn't I supposed to get my own room? Why is someone staying at my room? I did tell you ahead that. I. want. my. own. room."

Yosuke continued to stare at the other for an answer, but it seemed as if the feisty blond was getting more and more annoyed with his every word. That was conformed when the smaller male picked up his paste, managing to past him as he was walking backwards. With a low sneer, the grey haired, second year student, twirled around to now walk forward, resuming the journey to the principal's office.

Once the wealthy, twenty year old had turned around, the blond was closer than he had expected, a finger being stabbed into his chest as the other voiced his opinion.

"Look.. Mr. Ai or whatever. I don't give a fuck. If you so want to know my name, then I'm Kaiga. Worst meeting you. Well then, would you mind shutting that mouth up? Let's get down to the office.. quiet and fast and settle this problem of ours."

The only sudden response from Yosuke was a raised brow, the grey haired playboy giving a cackle as he followed closely behind the freshman.

"Kaiga, huh?" Yosuke whispered, a smirk arriving to settle on his lips. "What a feisty guy." He commented, legs outstretching in a run to catch up with the other. Once arriving at the office, Kaiga was the one he could hear above all the noise radiating from the hall.

"Wasn't I supposed to get my own room? Why is someone staying at my room? I did tell you ahead that. I. want. my. own. room."

"Ah chill brat. You'll get what you want just come here." Reaching for the others wrist with an intention to drag him along past the woman at the desk and to the principal's office. The lady was quite keen to Ai's attitude and she wouldn't dare try and scold him, it was the man in the other room he had to worry about.

Not-so-gently throwing open the door, where the obnoxious man of a principal was waiting, Yosuke pushed his grey fringes from his face as blue orbs threw a death glare to Mr. Shi, or better known as his uncle. Ai pointed to the blond with a furrowed brow. "Who the hell said throw a blond, blue eyed, feisty, brat in my room. I informed you that I didn't want a roommate. It will only distract me from my school work.'

Shi, Shinji sighed, continuing to write along the lines of a piece of paper. "That kid is freshman here, and I didn't feel like doing much paperwork so I threw him in the room with you. Plus Yosuke, I think you can use a bit of social communication. You've been mopping around like a zombie, And its healthy for you. Helps you stay intact with your human side."

" Human side?"

"Yeah," The principal voiced, setting the pen down and finally glancing up with coal colored eyes. "You walk around like a robot. I didn't know what else to say so yes...your human side."

" Doesn't make much sense, but never mind that. Do you think my father would be happy with this?" Yosuke threatened, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Personally I don't care what your father thinks. He's way in Germany on vacation and you will not disturb him. I'm the principal and what ever I say, goes." Steering his vision past his nephew and to Kaiga. "What can I help you with?"

"Ah chill brat. You'll get what you want just come here."

It was good that the gray-haired man... err.... Yosuke had dragged him. He had basically yelled at an old woman who had nothing to do with the arrangement of the dorm tenants. It's not like he felt guilty or anything. Not to be rude, but since he's been shunned by the society, should he be starting respecting people now? Well, he did feel bad barking at the wrong tree.

"Hey! It's cool you stopped me, but where are you taking me?"

Kaiga was confused. He had no idea where they were going. He never had toured the place enough to know. One thing he knows is that Yosuke had not headed for the door they had came from. Instead, they walked into one other door which was the actual office. And someone was there. It was the guy he had talked with when he last inquired. It was him who told Kaiga that using a room alone will cost him more money... so what's the deal now? Hearing Yosuke talking, he listened to their conversation.

So it was for the other guy's sake. It was all so that his robotic lifestyle will get fixed. Wow, that was grand. Kaiga was even more pissed of knowing that. He's just some tool to be used for the betterment of this one guy here. How cool is that. Of course, there's no way he'd accept that. If that's how it's going to be, then he has no choice but to do that.

"What can I help you with?"

"You are such a thoughtful man, are you not? I'm here to get my payment back. According to the contract, I am illegible to retract the contract and reimburse the money in cash should I decide to leave before I start living here. And where are my boxes that have been moved here? If the room is in use by him, then I assume it is stocked in another place."

Kaiga said. He had never been this rude. Well, he never had the need to. People ignored him so that was what he did in return. But people here didn't seem to do that. He glanced at Yosuke as he said.

"And you. I am sorry for the trouble. Don't worry, you'll get the room. I don't think I will be living here"

Yosuke grunted as his uncle glanced past him to end to Kaiga's needs. The blond had the same thought in mind as he did. With a roll of his eyes, Ai glanced to the freshman year student to see what his response to all the confusion was.

"You are such a thoughtful man, are you not? I'm here to get my payment back. According to the contract, I am illegible to retract the contract and reimburse the money in cash should I decide to leave before I start living here. And where are my boxes that have been moved here? If the room is in use by him, then I assume it is stocked in another place."[/Quote]

Just as expected, Kaiga was seriously rude, and unsatisfied. Yosuke sighed, his face becoming stoic. "Look, I don't need your damn help or anyone elses. This could all be avoided if you give Kaiga his damned room. Whatever you choose to do just get him the hell out of mine." Shifting his feet to turn around. With a side glance to the blond, the second year collegeman stormed from the office, after making sure to slam the door closed.

Shinji winced at the loud bang, giving his attention to the one still standing before him. "If a refund is what you wish for then I will reimburse you your money; albeit...as you can see...my nephew is more than in need of company. He needs someone like you to talk to. Yet you know it or not...you hurt him." A brow raised as he rummaged through his paperwork.

"So tell me, what is it that you really want? Help my nephew and get your education, or decide to leave and get some crappy job as a waitress." The principal commented, coal orbs staring at the other intently. Sure Kaiga didn't know the history of his family, but Shinji knew that Yosuke deserved a friend; and who could be better for the job than the teen before him.

"Look, I don't need your damn help or anyone elses. This could all be avoided if you give Kaiga his damned room. Whatever you choose to do just get him the hell out of mine."

Kaiga was not pleased the way Yosuke said it, but at least he was in favor of Yosuke's point. He didn't really want to move. He would have to find a place and moving would be troublesome. All he wanted was a room for himself. He was willing to pay the amount agreed but what bad luck did he have to babysit someone this old.

"So tell me, what is it that you really want? Help my nephew and get your education, or decide to leave and get some crappy job as a waitress."

And again, like in the past someone had used his authority to get what he wanted. People are just like that. If things don't go their way, then they'd use any means. He had not talked of leaving the school. What he wanted was to move out of the dorm and find somewhere else. Why do this have to escalate this way. It's not like it's any new to him. The principal had just shown his true self. The way he worded it, he must have meant that if he leaves the dorm, he leaves the school.

He very much wanted to leave, but he would not be able to study... well, until the next semester. Kaiga wanted to resist... but he had become what he should be - a pessimist. He made a big sigh as his eyes turned dull. He had resigned and accepted the offer of the principal.

"I will do so."

He turned around cursing to himself. Just like he thought, no matter where, no matter when people are people... they never change. A new life... huh... more like a new hell for him. But what about it anyway. He had endured it the last three years. A semester is nothing to him. He will surely leave by then.

"You know what Mr. Principal, you two are quite similar...." He said as he started walking away "You're two sick fuck."

"I will do so."

...and like that the principal had gotten what he desired. He knew that Kaiga didn't like the arrangements now, but soon or later the boy would fall in love with the school and endure anything just to stay; at least that was what Shinji would try his best and make happen.

"You know what Mr. principal, you two are quite similar.....you're two sick fuck."

The man gave a cackle, waving a dismissal hand at the blond. "It was nice negotiating with you as well." He commented, once again returning to his paperwork.

xXxxxXxxxXxxxXxxxXx

Yosuke lounged across his bed, blue orbs scanning over the words in his book. His uncle was seriously a pain in the ass. Who was he to say that he needed contact with someone else? The only person even worth of speaking to him was his mother; her alone.

"That damned man. What a waste of my time." The twenty year old fussed, continuing to study over the class assignment. Glancing to the clock, the grey haired man considered he should take a shower then get some rest. Standing from his place on the bed, Yosuke grabbed a hold of a pair of sweat pants and disappeared into the bathroom. Maybe the pattering water on his skin form the luke warm water would calm his nerves.

"What a pain... if feel like I've met a pervert and a con-artist."

Kaiga had returned first. He did not want to walk with the sick bastard on his way back. He really had no choice but to live with Yosuke. Well, he'd endure for now. He must keep his best not to establish any form of relationship, not even an antagonistic one. They're on the way to it, so he'd have to cut any form of connection with the guy. He'd just be another person he'd be living with. He could take it like one roach had infested his room.

The door was open as he had expected. It was a good thing unless he wanted to wait for the bastard to come. He was pretty tired and sweaty. He figured he would take a nap, but knowing that he somewhat smell, he went for a quick shower. As expected, it was grand and classy. He did not know whether such facilities are available in every room... or that Yosuke had them installed. The guy must be quite well off. He took his shirt and his trouser and what was left of him was his white brief. He knew that adults don't supposedly wear white briefs...and kids usually wear them.. but he doesn't care what other people think. It's not like they'd be checking whether he had white briefs or not.

He quickly turned on the hot shower, as hot water sprinkled all over his body. It was a bit lukewarm, but he was satisfied with it. He let the water roam free in every nooks and crannies of his body, until he had heard footsteps. It could have been his imagination, so to be sure, he had turned of the shower and covered his waist with a white tower he had brought with him. He walked to the door, hoping that he had it locked.

With the flick of his wrist, the knob was turned as Yosuke stepped forward to enter the bathroom. He halted in his stride, staring at the blond that was standing so timidly before him. With curious eyes, the blue orbs traveled across the other's lightly, sun kissed skin, a smirk settling on his lips once more.

With narrowed eyes, the older male gave a sneer. "So I see you didn't leave. My uncle blackmailed you into staying?" He announced casually, the sentence being more of a statement than a question. Pushing past the blond to get to the showers, Ai sighed lightly from slight irritation. Without much of a second thought, Yosuke begin to strip of his clothing, not glancing back at the other while doing so. Soon the grey haired man was stark naked, roaming across the area to grab himself a towel. "Oh...and you do know this is my bathroom, right? There's a public shower down the hall." Returning to his position under the shower head before turning it on.

Ai should have known that his uncle would pull something like this. The man never gave up easily. It was his way or no way. Although Shinji was kind enough to want to watch over him, he was twenty and didn't need any help. Kaiga would only be a distraction in his life, and he knew his father wouldn't appreciate him if he was to slack on anything. Being a perfectionist, was what he was. It was what he was accustomed to. All he could think to do was not embarrass his family, and make sure to keep up with his work. It wouldn't be such a problem if society didn't accept him; nor would it be a problem to be weird. Bettering himself to be the heir of a multi-billionaire company is what he was striving for. Is what he was built for; therefore he needed to cut all ties with the boy in the same room as him. The blond could only cause trouble.

The door opened as Kaiga was about to check the source of the footsteps. With not much surprise, Yosuke had entered the bathroom. He has not even washed his body yet, but it seems he had to leave. He would never stay in such a place, with only a towel surrounding his waist. It's like tossing a bone to a dog. He stepped back to get his used clothing but as he did so Yosuke started talking.

"So I see you didn't leave. My uncle blackmailed you into staying?"

As always, Kaiga did not like the way it sounded. The more he hear from him, the more he get annoyed at the man. He made no effort in replying the man's question... if that can be called a question. Both of them should know he had no other choice. It is dumb, stupid to ask a question when you know the answer.

"Oh...and you do know this is my bathroom, right? There's a public shower down the hall."

Of course, this belongs to him since he was using the room. But what? Kaiga was shocked to know that it was actually a private bathroom. We he doesn't know.

"You should have locked the door and and post something like 'Private property' if you don't want others using it." He muttered silently as grabbed his clothing. his underwear had fell of into the floor which he instinctively picked up. However, when he did so, the towel that was hanging on his waist came lose as it fell down. He was stark naked... in front of the other man.. which ... for a reason... was naked as well! Kaiga blushed as he picked up his towel .

"Do not peak" he said..

Yosuke figured that the other would not respond to him, as if he needed to anyways. Ai knew of his uncle ways, and predicted the man would have handled the problem in some sort of unfashionable way. Maybe I was too lenient. That man just doesn't know how to get his nose out of situations that has nothing to do with him. I should have made it clear that I want this brat out of my room.

"You should have locked the door and and post something like 'Private property' if you don't want others using it."

With that statement, Yosuke rolled his eyes, leaning against the wall to leer at the smaller teen. " What part of "I didn't want a roommate" didn't you get? I never expected to be rooming with you, let alone you being a brat. No use in debating about it now. I told you, so now you know."'

Suddenly the unexpected happen, once Yosuke was about to once again mind his business, Kaiga's towel slipped from his thin body as he bent over to reach for his underwear. There was two aspects in which made this seem comical to the twenty year old. Firstly, the other had white briefs, which no guy over thirteen even wore anymore. Secondly, the beat red, blushing face the blond was wearing due to his now nudity.

Yosuke laughed, his blue eyes uncontrollably traveling down the small stature, Ai's tongue slipping from his orifice to lick his lips.

Do not peak.…

With a smirk, Yosuke answered with…"Too late...Kaiga."

How weird. Kaiga had never been embarrassed like before. This kind of embarrassment was something different from when people found out he was gay. Back then, he would have to hide from people because of embarrassment.. and fear. However, it was something different this time. His cheeks felt burning and his heart was beating rather fast. He doesn't know if it's a good thing or bad. But there's one thing he want to do for now, and that is to cover himself up and to leave.

"Too late...Kaiga."

"I said don't peak!" He turned around to Yosuke in annoyance. Yet, he forgot the guy was as naked as well. He can't help but stare at the man's body. He had the body that was made to make love. Kaiga gulped as he was lost for word. He wanted to say something, but he was afraid that anything that will come from his mouth will sound stupid. But in the end, he spoke of something.

"Now we're even" he said as he grabbed his brief and towel and without even wearing them, he had stormed out of the bathroom.

The beautifully sculpted body before him was causing quite some problems for the elder student. A towel lowering over his region section, a smirk once again lounging upon his lips, Yosuke eyed the other with intensity.

After a moment, the grey haired man was able to glance up to Kaiga's face, a brow raised in a seductive motion.

"I said don't peak!

Ai just stood there silently, continuing to stare at the other. Its not like the teen had informed Yosuke not to sneak a peak before the towel dropped; as if he was psychic. Even if the blond was to state it before Ai was aware of the incident, the grey haired student still wouldn't have listened.

Kaiga was now facing him, Yosuke preparing himself for a lecture. The other was always complaining about something, it was like they were married. The two didn't even know one another. All was silent, the smaller teen just staring like an idiot. Of course Ai knew exactly what had captured the freshman's attention, albeit he said nothing. Smirk widening, Yosuke shook his head.

"Now we're even."

"So we are." Yosuke said with little concern.

"So cold......" Kaiga shivered when a gentle breeze passed him by. The room's windows were open and so were the curtains. He had to close them up, fully knowing that he was naked. It won't really matter to him if he was to be seen. There's nothing wrong getting naked in your own room right? And no law for such thing exists. He had to close the window since he felt cold.

He opened his back pack and wore a short and a sleeveless shirt... and another piece of white brief. With nothing to do, Kaiga looked around. Thinking back, it was the first time he got to thoroughly look around the room. It was pretty good.. way better than the apartment he was staying at when he was in high school. It would be comfortable living here, should he live here by himself. Kaiga sighed as he pitied himself for the months he has to endure.

As Kaiga looked around, something felt off. There was only one bedroom, one desk, one cabinet... everything was for use of a single person. Will he have to live here without even owning a bed? His stay was just starting, and he had already problems to deal with. How much more when he had already stayed for a days.. weeks... or months??

"I knew there won't be anything good staying with that perverted guy. So much for owning a room. I don't even have a chair to sit on." Kaiga said as he shifted his eyes to one corner of the room. There were couple of boxes stock up together. He recognized it pretty easily since it had his name printed. He approached the boxes and carefully lifted them one by one. There was good space near the window which Kaiga thought to be a good spot to place his belongings. The boxes served as his cabinet. He made a make-shift bed by disassembling two carton boxes and laid one on top of the other. He then covered it with a blanket just to be clean in the hygienic side.

With most of his stuff in place, he found himself unsure where to hide his sacred treasure. It was a small photo album. Even though he had turned out this way, he still carried his pictures of the past. Well, it's precisely because he had turned out this way that the had to carry them. This will help him remember the pain and the hopelessness. He scanned the photo album and after doing so, he hid it inside his backpack. He did not notice it but a single photograph fell on the floor. It had fallen underneath Yosuke's bed which was why he had not seen it even after he stood up. In the picture... there was him who was all cheerful and another guy...Haruto - the guy he loved... and the guy who started in making his life hell.

Once the blond sauntered his way from the bathroom, Yosuke dropped the towel, his member fully erect. Silently the grey haired male wrapped his hands around his manhood, intending to get rid of the problem, but with Kaiga in the other room, he might hear. Blue orbs rolled toward the ceiling, guessing he should turn the water from luke warm to cold. Guess the shower wouldn't be too enjoyable this time.

Reaching his hand upwards to change the temperature of the water, the second year collegeman sluggishly dragged the towel across his body, shivering as the liquid suddenly turned ice cold. Damn, so long for a nice shower. Ai complained, once again shivering.

xxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxx

Stepping from underneath the showerhead, after turning it off, Yosuke wrapped a towel around his waist, as he dried his hair with another one. Feeling utterly lazy, the grey haired man traveled into the room, closing the door to the restroom. Upon the arrival, blue orbs averted to the window side, Ai raising a brow as he viewed the makeshift bed that Kaiga had created.

A scoff left the older male's lips, a cackle radiating through the room. "Mm... Yosuke hummed, signing as he sat upon his bed. The towel was dangerously riding along the male's tanned pelvis, Ai's legs parted slightly.

It was pretty late, albeit the grey haired male had a test in the morning, therefore he had to study more. Grades was surely his top priority, and there was no excuse for him to fail. Grabbing a hold of his physics booklet, plopping back against the bed, the book held above his face so that he could read. This would go on forever.

"Haruto... no... it's not what it is..." Cold sweat was forming over Kaiga's head. He was trying to explain something, but Haruto had an expression of surprise... of disgust. Kaiga tried to shake the man's shoulder but his attempt was stopped as his hand was whisked away by the man.

"Don't touch me f*ggot. You disgust me..."

"You disgust me"...

"You disgust me"...

"You disgust me"...

Just like that, the phrase kept ringing inside Kaiga's head.

"No... Haruto. Wait~" he yelled as he run after him... and just like that... he vanished.

"No!!!" Kaiga sat up from his make-shift bed. He never had that dream the past year. Why should it start reappearing now. Kaiga looked at his wrist-watch's time which said 4:05 AM. It was too early to wake up... so he laid in his bed. As usual, he really get pessimistic when he dream that dream. He started pitying himself, clinical depression winning him over. He had thought how it's better to just die. However, he's too much of a coward to do that.

"Uhhh..." he silently sobbed. He usually don't do this. This was some kind of attack that happens whenever he had that dream. He'd get so depressed and he'd cry. That was one reason he doesn't want a roommate. He had circumstances he cannot show to anyone.

"Haruto..." He called his name... and just like that, he had started sobbing again. He cried until he fell asleep.

After hour of studying, Yosuke decided to place the book atop the oak wood of his end table. Standing to loose the towel from his waist, he lifted each leg one after another, slipping the stretchable material over them, snapping the waistband against his flesh. A hand reached for his comforters, shifting the cotton materials to fit the bed more property. With that action, the covers out the way, the blue orbs captured the sight of something on his floor.

Kneeling, Yosuke grasped what seemed to be a photo and flipped it to scan over the content. What he viewed sort of interested him. It was none other than Kaiga hanging off the arm of another male. What was even more eye-catching was the huge smile the teen was sporting. The blond seemed truly happy in the picture, and maybe the male beside him is what caused that happiness. "Must have been his boyfriend." Turning the photo over once more to see small scribbling. There was no doubt that Kaiga was in love.

A whimper made the grey haired student glance to his left. A full out sob was what he heard next. With that the older male stood, a frown interrupting his stoic features. What the hell was wrong with the other?

Haruto...

Yosuke brushed his grey strands away from his face, slithering his hands into his pockets, as the name was whimpered from the smaller teen's mouth. With a glance to the picture again, the second year student sighed. The other boy in the picture had to be this Haruto. With the way Kaiga was reacting to his dreams, something tragic must have happened. Maybe.....maybe his lover died.

At one moment the other had awaken, but since Kaiga never glanced his way Yosuke thought the boy was still half asleep. Moments later that was true. The blond had fell back asleep, tears stains still covering his cheeks. Ai only stared, grabbing his booklet and stuffing the picture inside. He would talk the the teen about it and return it later.

Haruto, Haruto...Hm...I wonder what happened. He announced, too closing his eyes to let sleep take over.