Insanity rp (1x1 Pigeon and pandamonium)

Kotorichan

My character

Name: Ryan Harmen

Position: Seke

Height: 6'3"

Built: very muscular, broad shoulders, strong

Weight: 210 (mostly muscle weight)

Dislikes: violence, bitter things

Bio: Lives alone in a small apartment near his place of work, very laid back and friendly.

It was late at night, the air was warm and the streets were empty. Ryan walked slowly back towards his apartment. He had just finished having dinner with some of his friends, and the night was so nice that he didn't mind being out so late. A chill went up his spine as he remembered the event that had happened a couple weeks earlier. He had seen a murder happen, he had told the police all about it but he still didn't know if they ever caught the man. He pushed the memory to the back of his mind, reminding himself that he was in a much safer part of town this time. But he still quickened his step to hurry towards home.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

He had found his prey from a couple weeks ago. No mistaking him. It was the pest of a man. He could never forget that man

He had lured a young woman from the bar to an empty alley. He had been able to quench his thirst for bloodshed. Until, someone had interrupted and called the cops.

Now, he had been following him for the past two weeks, studying him.

- - - Updated - - -

He had found his prey from a couple weeks ago. No mistaking him. It was the pest of a man. He could never forget that man

He had lured a young woman from the bar to an empty alley. He had been able to quench his thirst for bloodshed. Until, someone had interrupted and called the cops.

Now, he had been following him for the past two weeks, studying him.

Ryan felt like someone was watching him. He tightened his coat around his shoulders and walked faster. He tried to convince himself that he was just being paranoid but he couldn't shake the feeling.

He could sense the fear in the man. He smirked. Now was his chance. He grew closer to the man. Until he was a mere foot away.

Ryan heard footsteps behind him and suddenly burst into a ran. He didn't know who was behind him, but after what he saw he didn't want to take any chances.

Ryan stopped when he heard the request. He turned to the stranger with a nervous smile, not recognizing him at all. "sorry, I was just kinda jumpy..."

He panted as he came to a stop.

"no...it's fine." He panted.

He finally caught his breathe.

"i just needed help looking for Crescent street." He giggled. "i know it's late, but I've spent the entire afternoon looking for my way back home, since I've just moved there recently. I wanted to do some exploring and got lost."

"Oh, of course. I actually pass by that street on my way home." He smiled cheerfully "come on" He started to walk towards the street

He smiled and followed him.

"my apologies, but i didn't ask for your name. My name is Mathis. Nice to meet you!."he said as he kept following him.

"I'm Ryan, it's nice to meet you too" He said brightly "I was a witness of a kinda scary event a few weeks ago and I've been paranoid ever since..." he laughed nervously

"really? It must have been terrifying, if it's left you so nervous."he responded. "if, you're so nervous, why are you out late."

"some friends that I haven't seen in forever really wanted to hang out for dinner..." Ryan sighed "then it just went on later than I thought it would"

"that's great! It's always great to spend tome with your friends!" He said cheerfully.

"as a thank you, I'll take you out for some lunch or maybe a coffee!"

"oh, you don't have to. It wasn't a problem at all" Ryan smiled at him and stopped at the street "well, here we are... do you know your way home from here?"

"please, i insist! There's this nice, little café. They have delicious scones!" He offered. He stood and waited for Ryan's answer.

"well... okay then... If you really want me to" Ryan said slowly. "do you want my phone number or something?"

Sure, I'll call you later, to set up a date." He said.

He took out his phone and readied to type the phone number in.

Ryan slowly told the man his cell number so he could type it in. "sounds great, I'll see you around then"

Okay, I'll text you tomorrow! Can't wait! Good night!" He said as he walked down the street and dispersing on the darkness

Once he got home, Mathis smirked.

'I'm getting close to that idiot. Once i get close enough, I'll kill him.'

He got ready for the night.

He awoke the next day and got ready for work. Once ready, he texted Ryan.

hey Ryan! Good morning! are you free this Saturday?

Hi! Im free saturday. wanna get coffee or something? Ryan replied, the text had woken him up and so he started to get himself ready for work. His job was just down the street so he had plenty of time.

He smirked and left to go to work. He stopped at his favorite café and got a dark coffee with a blueberry scone. The weather was growing chilly and soon it would be fall. He enjoyed his walk to the nearby college and got his notes out for the day.

Ryan spent the whole day working at the flower shop. He really loved his job and it always made him happy when people came in to buy flowers for their lovers. He didn't get off work until around dinnertime.