hama71

It's been so much love...

So we have to start to open 2nd Takumi-kun fanclub... ^^

You can still check

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Just for posting have to do here from now on...

I hope everyone can be happy here much as 1st one... ^^

• Like 12

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• Last_sky16

• yojichan

• mchan

Top Posters In This Topic

okay will wait till you get everything cleared up for the story.

i'm still in on this.

just lemme know when i'm next to go on the relay.

yay! shingyouji gets to say Mommy. i wanna hug him already.

Yojichan: Say Mommy.

Shingyouji: Mommy!

Yojichan: Say it again baby!

Shingyouji: Mommy!

Yojichan: (grabs Shingyouji and purrs) YEY!!!

Shingyouji: I can't breathe...I want my Mommy! nyaaaaaa~~

Takumi: (grabs his son)

XD

You are killing me... T T

So funny...

I did main characters part...

Just have to clear about other characters...

here is about “Disorder Family” main characters...

Gii (Dai-chan): Father 33 years old. Back and forward from America to Japan... his work is in America and family in Japan... Once he is back his totally hug into Takumi. Even fight with his younger son Shingyouji to get Takumi for himself(what a big baby… --;;; )

Takumi (Mao-kun): Mother 33 years old. Stay home doing some violin lessen to little kid... after graduate Gii took him to America to get marry and study violin there and adopt two boy when he were in America... and came back to Japan to raise them(more like Gii send back to protect them).

Akaike (Taki): Uncle 33 years old. Gii’s right hand man. He still been best friend with Gii and Takumi. Also went to America with them but come back to Japan when Takumi came back(Gii ask him to help and watch over Takumi and kid when Gii is not around). His job is school teacher at Shingyouji go.

Misu (Baba-kun): 1st son, 1st year at Shidou Academy where his parent go. He know that his been adopt even no-one tell. He start have feeling for his brother Shingyouji so he came to this school, but Shingyouji keep come every weekend. He also felt in love with teacher who actually love his father during there school year and found out that he was nice to him only because he was son of his first love...

Shingyouji(Taiki): 2nd son, 3th year in junior high. He is little to attach to his brother. Also, mama boy. Always the love by everyone. But, somehow slow in true love. He miss his brother so he when to see his brother every weekend, but when he saw his brother with some man he got so jealous that he found he’s feeling for his brother is love. He still doesn’t know his is adopt child and there is no blood relationship with any of his family member.

What do you think?

I have to go... So let me know what you think... ^^

• Like 6

ahahahahaha!!!

i got a little carried away again when i wrote that. LOL

the whole mommy thing got me inspired. XD

i'm glad you enjoyed it.

oooooh! i love how you characterized all of them here. so exciting. can i guess that the sensei who was in love with his father is Sagara-san? hehehe! :D

i love it. i hope everyone else is in on this relay fic.

Takumi: Here eat your cake.

Shingyouji: But sensei said i shouldn't eat cake or it will rot my teeth.

Takumi: Who should you listen to your sensei or your mommy?

Shingyouji: MOMMY!

Takumi: Okay here you go. Say aaaaah!

Shingyouji: Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Misu: (whispers) Cake's gonna make you fat.

Shingyouji: EH??? Mommy, Arata-niisan said cake will make me fat.

Takumi: (sweatdrops but glares at Misu)

Misu: (whispers to Shingyouji) but still very cute.

Shingyouji: (looks at Misu) REALLY? ♥ ♥ ♥

Gii: Takumi...FEED ME! ♥

Takumi: (cries) I still haven't had any cake myself.

• Like 6

@yojichan

Sorry for interferring in your discussion! But this Takumi-kun fanfic you started is really interesting. I'll watch you :p

oh no! please don't apologize. you've interfered nothing at all. it's all fun!

my brain is on hyperdrive again which explains the bursts of dialogues i came up with.

thank you for looking forward to it. please do join on the relay too. the more, the merrier.

Takumi: Look Shingyouji, say hello to your Uncle Akaike

Shingyouji: NO!

Takumi: Come on, don't be shy...say hello.

Akaike: Come to Uncle..I will treat you very well. Do you like sweets? I have some sweets here in my back pocket...come and get some.

Takumi: Akaike-kun...you know if you say it that way...it just sounds....wrong.

Akaike: WHUT? I thought ALL uncles did that.

Takumi: No they don't.

Akaike: But...(scratches head)

Takumi: Ugh...Shingyouji stop being shy and get your head out of my shirt!!! >___

• Like 3

Oh boy Yo-chan's on a role again lol. YOu must be in a good mood and I'm glad about that I'vebeen worried! Then again my mood has some improving to do. oh I have a question for you guys. What do you think Dai-chan was doing to Mao-kun during the bibou no detail love scene to make Mao-kun make that expression on his face right before he falls out of frame? Hope you guys know what I'm talking about.

• Like 3

Thank you Hama-san for opening the 2nd thread of Takumi-kun fanclub :D

You're welcome!! ^^

Key did tell me before that post get to 100 page will get close...

So he tell me to open the second one...

I just did as he told me... ^^;;;

ahahahahaha!!!

i got a little carried away again when i wrote that. LOL

the whole mommy thing got me inspired. XD

i'm glad you enjoyed it.

oooooh! i love how you characterized all of them here. so exciting. can i guess that the sensei who was in love with his father is Sagara-san? hehehe! :D

i love it. i hope everyone else is in on this relay fic.

Takumi: Here eat your cake.

Shingyouji: But sensei said i shouldn't eat cake or it will rot my teeth.

Takumi: Who should you listen to your sensei or your mommy?

Shingyouji: MOMMY!

Takumi: Okay here you go. Say aaaaah!

Shingyouji: Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!

Misu: (whispers) Cake's gonna make you fat.

Shingyouji: EH??? Mommy, Arata-niisan said cake will make me fat.

Takumi: (sweatdrops but glares at Misu)

Misu: (whispers to Shingyouji) but still very cute.

Shingyouji: (looks at Misu) REALLY? ♥ ♥ ♥

Gii: Takumi...FEED ME! ♥

Takumi: (cries) I still haven't had any cake myself.

You are to head of it...

and you're guess is right... ^^

I will try to put all the characters in other characters list...

That will take some time... --;;;

oh no! please don't apologize. you've interfered nothing at all. it's all fun!

my brain is on hyperdrive again which explains the bursts of dialogues i came up with.

thank you for looking forward to it. please do join on the relay too. the more, the merrier.

Takumi: Look Shingyouji, say hello to your Uncle Akaike

Takumi: Come on, don't be shy...say hello.

Akaike: Come to Uncle..I will treat you very well. Do you like sweets? I have some sweets here in my back pocket...come and get some.

Takumi: Akaike-kun...you know if you say it that way...it just sounds....wrong.

Akaike: WHUT? I thought ALL uncles did that.

Takumi: No they don't.

Akaike: But...(scratches head)

Takumi: Ugh...Shingyouji stop being shy and get your head out of my shirt!!! >___

Fu-ha-ha-ha... I really try to kill me!!!! T T

cry for laugh...

Any way... I will have to finish my other characters before you get over the top... ^^;;;

Oh boy Yo-chan's on a role again lol. YOu must be in a good mood and I'm glad about that I'vebeen worried! Then again my mood has some improving to do. oh I have a question for you guys. What do you think Dai-chan was doing to Mao-kun during the bibou no detail love scene to make Mao-kun make that expression on his face right before he falls out of frame? Hope you guys know what I'm talking about.

Oh... You are in this relay too... You do know that... Don't tell me you forgot... --;;;

Any way I think I know what you are saying... just don't remember what expression Mao-kun did... --;;;

I have to go eat my dinner... so see you after I finish rest of characters... ^^;;;

• Like 1

Other side characters:

Suzuki (Yuta): Misu schoolmate, reincarnation of Gii’s old friend Suzuki. Somehow he has all the memory of Suzuki even memory of Morita. ^^

Morita (Yuki): Misu’s school teacher 32 years old. His couldn’t forget his first love Suzuki-sepai, so he become science teacher in Shidou Academy and meet reincarnation Suzuki... Don’t know what to do about him.

Izumi (Ryo): Aunt 33 years old. Model and acting, still love to be love by people, make a move on Gii once in while to make his boyfriend Michio to show his love to him.

Michio (Yutaka): Izumi’s boyfriend 33 years old. Izumi’s manger, teach some time in archery club. Live with Izumi and looking after him as always.

Sachi (Hiroki): Aunt or Uncle unknown --;; 33 years old, Gii’s oldest friend, know most Gii’s secret that is why Gii don’t what him to get close to Takumi. Love with Gii’s family secretary (I forgot his name… --;;;)

Sagara (Yuusuke): Misu school teacher 34 years old, Gii’s senpai... who has crush on Gii, when Misu came to school and found out his his Gii and Takumi’s son he feel little a touch to Misu. But, somehow his feeling start to grow into more, but when he knows how he feels about Misu that was to late... Misu is now deep love with his brother Shingyouji. ^^

Iwao (Shota): Shingyouji school teacher 33 years old, just follow Akaike to almost every where... it there some romance between two of them????

Daisuke (Tetsuya): Gii’s oldest rival 34 years old, love with Takumi for long time still try to take Takumi away from Gii but always fail.

Toshihisa (Mio): 33 years old normal salesman... just guy who come and go... Takumi’s oldest friend but somehow his existence around is almost nothing... --;;;

Yokoi: who did great help on putting Takumi and Gii together... When every there is trouble he come and solves and goes like a wind... Nobody knows who he is and anything about him... ^^

Now all the charaters is out... What do you think?

Is any change you guys want or add?

Also, I think is best we do what every we feeling it...

Story don't have to continue with the front story...

but, try to make some link in the story...

Like person front of you did story of Misu and Shingyouji's love story...

Then you want to do story of Takumi and Gii then put some link word like 'mean time' or 'Other side of house' also... ^^;;;

Just so the story go get lose... I think I will write about the story of time Takumi and Gii at America and time first Misu and Shingyouji become to family... but, that will not be first part of story... I will do memory scene kind of this in middle of story...

I think every one have there favorit story line to go for and some just like to go here and there...

Let me know what is your thought on this... ^^

• Like 3

hehehehe!

i'm definitely on a roll. i was running on adrenalin again since i couldn't sleep. insomnia can be such a friend sometimes so i got all these dialogues bursting out of me. XD

Can i say i LOVE the Morita and Suzuki characters! i think i can do something about them in the story. :)

ok on the serious side though, i must ask about the adoption case. hama-san you indicated that MisuShin are adopted and they're already in high school. Let's say that Shingyouji is already 15 and Misu is 16 but Gii and Takumi are only 33. So how old were they when they were adopted? The age difference is too close and at this rate no way it can be made a secret to Shingyouji.

you mentioned that these boys were adopted in america. adoption laws might not grant that since Gii and Takumi would be 17 at that time, right? unless it's Gii's parents who made the adoption originally. hmmmm...

i also wanna know how will the boys call Gii. Daddy? Papa? Father? Otou-sama? Otou-san? Tou-chan?

personally i'm leaning more towards Papa...it sounds naughty. LOL

i think we should finish each story 1st...finish the 'Disorder Family' then we make misu x shingyouji and takumi x gii story...

ahahaha i love yojichan's story...gosh im so busy here and i need to go back to my granny home this week...*dammit!!!*

i will think of something before i go to my granny home...and i will tell Pampai too...^^

• Like 1

Ahahaha..im so in 4D mode after read all the stories wrote by yojichan....

so this is juz what in my mind...4D stuffs...my english is not so good...

I include myself (June) and Yojichan here...

let's say...At the place where Takumi and Gii live..there's a new neighbours who just move there...

At a very bright morning Takumi heard his doorbell ringed.He go to the door and opened it....

Takumi : Hello, nice to meet u. May I help you?..*he could see a pretty lady is grinning and holding a cookies with her *

Yojichan : Hai, nice to meet u too. Let me introduce myself. You can call yojichan. Im your new neighbour.

I just moved here across the street, there *pointing*. Here, I made some cookies. Yoroshiku onegaimshimasu. *grins*

Takumi : Oh, thanks so much. Would u like to come in??

Yojichan : Ah, sure...

Just about yojichan's make her move. Suddenly.....

Shingyouji : MOMMY!!!!!!!!! *runs to Takumi and hug his mommy*

Takumi : WHAT'S WRONG SWEETHEART?? *worries and embrace his cute baby*

Shingyouji : There's a weirdo suddenly came and pinch my cheeks. She's so scary. She chase me until here. There she is!!!!

Takumi and yojichan look at their back and....

June : OMG!!!!! THAT BUNNY IS SO CUTE!!!!! SO CUTE!!! COME HERE WHERE ARE YOU???

Shingyouji : *hugs his mommy even tighter*

Yojichan : This weirdo?? Oh...don't be scared...*pulls my shirt* She's just a freak who loves cute things. Did she scared u?

June : Come here bunny!!! I got carrots at home. Come here.......

Yojichan : *Push my head down* Says sorry June. You're scaring our new neighbour. *glare*

June : Anou...GOMEN NASAI!!!! *bows*

Takumi : Ahaha... Don't worry...It's ok...Never mind..*wave his hand*

Shingyouji : Mommy...Let's go inside...*cries and pulled his mommy's shirt*

Yojichan: Hehe...i guess we should go now. See ya later. *wave*

June: BUNNY!!! BUNNY!!! BUNNY!!! Come here. Letz go home. I will feed u.

Yojichan : *pulls my shirt and drag me home*

June : BUNNY!!!!

Takumi : Sugei...what an interesting new neighbour..*Shook his head and go inside with his baby*

• Like 4

LOL

that was such a riot.

it seems we're all on a roll here. XD

we're suddenly very side characters as neighbors. hehehehe!

Did i just wrote a foolish thing???

ahahaha yojichan...we got the role of a new neighbours...

maybe Pampai and Ginger could move in with us...lol

my role is trully myself...i do scares many cute children at my place...ahaha

hehehehe!

i'm definitely on a roll. i was running on adrenalin again since i couldn't sleep. insomnia can be such a friend sometimes so i got all these dialogues bursting out of me. XD

Can i say i LOVE the Morita and Suzuki characters! i think i can do something about them in the story. :)

ok on the serious side though, i must ask about the adoption case. hama-san you indicated that MisuShin are adopted and they're already in high school. Let's say that Shingyouji is already 15 and Misu is 16 but Gii and Takumi are only 33. So how old were they when they were adopted? The age difference is too close and at this rate no way it can be made a secret to Shingyouji.

you mentioned that these boys were adopted in america. adoption laws might not grant that since Gii and Takumi would be 17 at that time, right? unless it's Gii's parents who made the adoption originally. hmmmm...

i also wanna know how will the boys call Gii. Daddy? Papa? Father? Otou-sama? Otou-san? Tou-chan?

personally i'm leaning more towards Papa...it sounds naughty. LOL

The age calculation by the time Suzuki's reborn... where Suzuki's soul was put into the newborn baby somehow born with out soul... --;;;

So age Mius came with Suzuki...

For the adoption... I try to write about it... So I can't tell too much about it...

Just say... They are adopt not after birth... And for the adoption... Takumi & Gii are the one who adopt...

Just Gii used his background to do some paper work... ^^;;;

There is rerson for not telling Shingyouji and Misu about adoption...

It will be part of story why... so I can say any more...

Just there is some memory that Takumi and Gii try to protect from Misu and Shingyouji...

So be patience with this... ^^

Well was you said... Misu will call Gii by Dad(Because Gii want him to call papa like Shingyouji... but, Misu didn't want to so they found middle ground that is Dad...) and Shingyouji will call him 'Papa'... ^^;;;

When Misu found about Sagara-san like Gii he start call Gii 'Father' with tone... --;;;

i think we should finish each story 1st...finish the 'Disorder Family' then we make misu x shingyouji and takumi x gii story...

ahahaha i love yojichan's story...gosh im so busy here and i need to go back to my granny home this week...*dammit!!!*

i will think of something before i go to my granny home...and i will tell Pampai too...^^

That will be topic for now How should we start with the story... --;;;

And still I am the one who start story?

Oh... I still have few more characters to come...

I am thinking putting all the cast on the movie...

So still Tomo(1st Takumi), Keisuke(1st Gii), Yasuka(1st and 3rd Izumi), Ryo Sakagushi(1st Toshihisa), Kei(2nd Izumi), and Bashin(1st in 3rd movie for Shingyouji)...

So main characters are 5, side characters are 10... extra cast characters are 6...

From that we will build the story...

Thank you for telling Pampai about it...

We need to clear about who will write so we could make a order who will write after who...

I think I will go first... --;;;

Then from that who will go next so on...

:leaf3:What a great imagination you have! Thanks for sharing with us

You are talking about Yojichan? or Me... or both of us? --;;;;

Do you want to join us? ^^;;;;

Ahahaha..im so in 4D mode after read all the stories wrote by yojichan....

so this is juz what in my mind...4D stuffs...my english is not so good...

I include myself (June) and Yojichan here...

let's say...At the place where Takumi and Gii live..there's a new neighbours who just move there...

At a very bright morning Takumi heard his doorbell ringed.He go to the door and opened it....

Takumi : Hello, nice to meet u. May I help you?..*he could see a pretty lady is grinning and holding a cookies with her *

Yojichan : Hai, nice to meet u too. Let me introduce myself. You can call yojichan. Im your new neighbour.

I just moved here across the street, there *pointing*. Here, I made some cookies. Yoroshiku onegaimshimasu. *grins*

Takumi : Oh, thanks so much. Would u like to come in??

Yojichan : Ah, sure...

Just about yojichan's make her move. Suddenly.....

Shingyouji : MOMMY!!!!!!!!! *runs to Takumi and hug his mommy*

Takumi : WHAT'S WRONG SWEETHEART?? *worries and embrace his cute baby*

Shingyouji : There's a weirdo suddenly came and pinch my cheeks. She's so scary. She chase me until here. There she is!!!!

Takumi and yojichan look at their back and....

June : OMG!!!!! THAT BUNNY IS SO CUTE!!!!! SO CUTE!!! COME HERE WHERE ARE YOU???

Shingyouji : *hugs his mommy even tighter*

Yojichan : This weirdo?? Oh...don't be scared...*pulls my shirt* She's just a freak who loves cute things. Did she scared u?

June : Come here bunny!!! I got carrots at home. Come here.......

Yojichan : *Push my head down* Says sorry June. You're scaring our new neighbour. *glare*

June : Anou...GOMEN NASAI!!!! *bows*

Takumi : Ahaha... Don't worry...It's ok...Never mind..*wave his hand*

Shingyouji : Mommy...Let's go inside...*cries and pulled his mommy's shirt*

Yojichan: Hehe...i guess we should go now. See ya later. *wave*

June: BUNNY!!! BUNNY!!! BUNNY!!! Come here. Letz go home. I will feed u.

Yojichan : *pulls my shirt and drag me home*

June : BUNNY!!!!

Takumi : Sugei...what an interesting new neighbour..*Shook his head and go inside with his baby*

As I said to Yojichan... Are you guys try to kill me!!!! T T

Any way stop... we need to save for the story... O.K.

wow,, already starting,,omg so busy this weeks i'm so late to come ^^;;; Yojichan!!! OKAERI!!! >

erai erai...thanks june for tellin me to hurry gettin here wwwww ,, it seems hamachan explain each character which gonna lead this crack takumikun story of us hhahaha.. OMG i cud not help so giggle with different kind imagination of disorder family XDD,, so kill me too~ esp with this "mommy" stuff shingyouji call for takumi.... it just so cuuuute~~

aaahh now i really dont have any idea what sud i write for this relay fic XDDD~ soo..lets see then ^^;;;

• Like 1

wow,, already starting,,omg so busy this weeks i'm so late to come ^^;;; Yojichan!!! OKAERI!!! >

erai erai...thanks june for tellin me to hurry gettin here wwwww ,, it seems hamachan explain each character which gonna lead this crack takumikun story of us hhahaha.. OMG i cud not help so giggle with different kind imagination of disorder family XDD,, so kill me too~ esp with this "mommy" stuff shingyouji call for takumi.... it just so cuuuute~~

aaahh now i really dont have any idea what sud i write for this relay fic XDDD~ soo..lets see then ^^;;;

Welcome back...

We still need to clear few more thing before start the story...

I am waiting who are on this relay and decide the order of writer and few more detail on characters...

And so on... Do you have any thing you want to add or change in characters?

Tell me before I start first story... ^^

noo,, i think all the characterization is aaaall fine for me ^^ and... i feel so excited by sensei who had his first love to Gii, and being so nice to Misu bcoz of that..ggahahaha.. sagara-sensei~ ^^

noo,, i think all the characterization is aaaall fine for me ^^ and... i feel so excited by sensei who had his first love to Gii, and being so nice to Misu bcoz of that..ggahahaha.. sagara-sensei~ ^^

I try to put some connection between movie and this relay story...

So Sagara-san's first love as Gii and Misu falling for Saraga-san...

but, still can't get that feeling cross to him and Saraga-san fell for Misu but too late as like in the movie... ^^;;;

That is my character sketch... any one can change the story line little bit different...

That is what good about relay story... nobody no what will the story will be going to be... ^^

I'd love to get in on this but since i basically have no talent I'd probably ruin it for you guys and you'd hate me. So I think I'll just watch the experts at their job and not get in the way.

I'd love to get in on this but since i basically have no talent I'd probably ruin it for you guys and you'd hate me. So I think I'll just watch the experts at their job and not get in the way.

Don't worry about that...

If you want to do it you can join in...

Fun thing about relay story nobody no what the story will be..

Even I start this that don't mean I am good at it...

And long as you have fun that is what this whole thing is about...

But, I don't want you to pressure you...

So if you think it will feel fun to do I will be glad you join with us... ^^

You never know until you try, is it? ^^

Oh no you don't! You're one of the most talented writers I've known and I love your works. You're not gonna ruin anything. It's all fun here. That's the main point. I would so love to read you on the relay story. Please do join us. Please! ♥

i missed you too! *hugs tight* my avatar is truly getting the same effect on you as it is on June-chan. heheh! i am loving it. yeah, i wish there was a bigger image though but this should suffice for now. it's the happiness and melting that counts. ♥ *melts*

Hama-san...we're all just waiting for you to start this relay rolling. i'm satisfied with your characterizations and answers to my question. i didn't expect you'd be giving a full detail because i understand they will be exposed further on the relay fic. thanks so much. this is gonna be exciting. i hope more members will join the fun. :)

Hama-san...we're all just waiting for you to start this relay rolling. i'm satisfied with your characterizations and answers to my question. i didn't expect you'd be giving a full detail because i understand they will be exposed further on the relay fic. thanks so much. this is gonna be exciting. i hope more members will join the fun. :)

I still need to clear about who is on and I have to finish cast characters skatch... --;;;

After that I will start write first part of story...

Or I will post the characters skatch and setting skatch befor start the story... --;;;

So people can always get back to there to see and help them on the story...

Any way I will finish final detail of characters and setting by tomorrow...

Just we need few more people...

I know you and June, Pampai and me are 100% in...

We still need few more people...

Can you think of any one to ask to join in?

hmmmm....i know there are a lot of really good writers here on YO but i'm not sure if they wanna be part of this.

why don't we just post links of character references to this thread when the fic is posted and let it be open for anyone to join in. we don't really have to assign people for the story, ne? that way we can expect lots of surprises. :)

it's gonna be a readers' participation too not just for the writers who published their works here on YO. i think the chance to contribute to the relay should be open to everyone. i dunno...but what do you think?