Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Venom stared at the other...something seemed off about Shin, but he couldn't figure out what.

"Yeah .. right ... So .. Lets get you inside and eat something. I bet your hungry"[/Quote]

"..yeah..."

"Raven, would you please tell my brother that we have a ... guest and tell the children also to behave" [/Quote]

Raven had watched the entire thing go down and she somehow understood what was going on...the Venom that they saw was not the Venom that they knew and loved. He acted like Shin was a stranger.

She quickly whipped the stray tears from her eyes looking down at Vipper and Fang.

"Children...listen to Aunty Raven..That man out there is a friend...he is your father but...something bad happened to him and he won't remember you...I know its going to be hard but you must pretend like you don't know him...okay?"

"H-he doesn't remember us?" Viper's voice trembled.

" Why doesn't he remember. "

"Its very hard to explain but Shin will explain it to you when your older. Please...do this for Shin and for me. "

She tried to smile. Fang and Viper nodded slowly but deep down they were hurt and upset. Why didn't there dad remember them? They were so excited to meet Venom but now...they were sad. Were they just that forgettable ? Did there dad forget about them on purpose ? How can you forget your own children! Didht...Venom love them?

"...Ok..."

Raven felt the children's sudden sift of emotions. She sighed tierly, hugging them both.

"You do know your father Venom loves you a lot, yes? He would never purposely abadon you or forget you. "

".....mm-.."

"After we can think of a plan on to find out who you are. It is good that we have your name and we can look after it to see if we can get something"[/Quote]

"Y-yeah...thanks. " Venom muttered. He entered the house and gave a little smile to Raven and Shinobu. Venom blinked looking back at Shin and then his brother.

"Your twins? Wow...you guys look completely identical. "

"Hi ..I'm Raven. And this is my fiance Shinobu. And here we have Viper and Fang. Say hi. "

"Hi."

"Hi..."

Venom smiled seeing the children and knelt down so he was eye level with them.

"I always loved kids. You are so cute." He said to Viper, he glanced at Fang ruffling up his hair.

"And I bet this guy is the man of the house. "

He laughed. The twins didn't say much..they werent quite sure what to say.

"You...really don't remember?"

Venom blinked at Viper looking very confused.

"Pardon me?" Viper's eyed started to water and she turned away running up stairs. This was too much for her.

"Nothing!!"

"Viper wait!"

Fang quickly ran up the stairs after her. Raven watched the entire scene play out feeling her heart break. This was going to be incredibly hard for everyone.

"Uh...d-did I do something wrong? Is she ok?"

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Shinobu stood in the hall looking at the new empty-memory-Venom and he just couldn't believe his eyes that all that was happening. Why would he let out all his memories be taken. At least he could of forget about them all but not the children, especially when he clearly loved children. Shaking his head, he just saluted Venom silently as he was witness after at the most emotional scene ever. His daughter starting crying because his dad didn't recognize her or her brother. It was heartbreaking. How could one explain to a kid that one of your parents doesn't remember you but is not because he doesn't love, he was just forced by the Devil himself to do that in order for him to get out of Hell. That kid will think you are crazy, no matter how much he is into the fucked up world of demons and rest of the creatures.

Sighing he signed Raven to go after the children and try to calm the little one. The boy was more self conscious. He could hide his emotions and not let them out. He was more like Venom and the baby girl was more like his brother Shin. A little more sensible but adorable.

"Uh...d-did I do something wrong? Is she ok?"

"Aargh..." Shinobu just didn't know what to say about it. He looked quickly at his brother and asked for help because at that moment his mind froze and just couldn't come up with an answer.

"Yes she's fine... s-she just .... She just misses her dad and thought that you are him. We haven't heard from him in a while and she kind of doesn't remember him very well since she was just a baby when he left" said quickly Shin. He kind of told the truth but still kept a little distance from the subject. "And now when i speak with someone she thinks that person is her father. I'm sorry" he added looking at his brother taking a deep breath and sighing heavily. "Brother please set the table and food for our ... friend" he smiled at the last word looking at Venom and after an Shinobu.

"Sure ... No problem" he said and disappeared in the rooms preparing something to eat.

Now all alone, Shin moved in the living room with no-memory-Venom and sat on the couch, preparing him a cup of coffee first. "So ... Venom ... What do you still remember? Maybe we can find something there?" he asked full with hope that maybe Sin forgot something that reminded Venom of the him.

• 7 months later...

Venom listened and immediately felt sorry for Viper. He sighed softly shaking his head when Shin asked him a question. He took a seat on the couch, staring at the ground as he tried to remember something...anything. "The last thing...I remember...is...I......I.....woke up....and...Sin was with me....and we...were...here...wow...I...I can't remember anything before that..." He sighed again, glancing up at Shin. "I'm sorry...I mean...I'm sorry that I..upset her...Viper...and I'm sorry I can't remember anything. I can't help but feel useless. You don't even know me and yet...your being so nice to me and letting me stay here..."

He glanced around the room, hoping to see something that might jog his memory but there was nothing, nothing that sparked a feeling or memory in him. He turned back to Shin giving him a small smile and blinked noticing a shiny sliver key around his neck, he leaned forward hoping to get a better look. "Huh- that's a cool necklace...its a necklace right? Does the key actually go to something? " Unlike Shin...Venom wasn't wearing his locket. What had happened to it? Did Sin take it? Venom vowed to next take it off and yet....

• 2 weeks later...
"The last thing...I remember...is...I......I.....woke up....and...Sin was with me....and we...were...here...wow...I...I can't remember anything before that..."

Shin was listening carefully keeping himself a step away from the other. It was hurting him to see Venom so hopeless and lost in his memories. He was still trying to understand Venom's choice to do such a reckless thing in giving up his memories. Yes, it was for not giving Viper away but still. He missed a lot from her life. why are this things happening to us Venom ... why can't we have a moment of silence and happiness? he was wondering as he lost in his thoughts. The pause that Venom made woke him from his thoughts.

"I'm sorry...I mean...I'm sorry that I..upset her...Viper...and I'm sorry I can't remember anything. I can't help but feel useless. You don't even know me and yet...your being so nice to me and letting me stay here..."

"No worries. It's in my nature to do that. Even if i seem like a regular demon, i used to be a half-ling. Half demon, half angel. So i guess old habits die hard" he tried to make a joke, smiling at the other. "I'll bring you some tea and something to eat" he said heading to the kitchen and fetch something from the fridge and brought in the room where Venom was. Shin was grateful that his brother and Raven took the kids upstairs and left them alone.

"Huh- that's a cool necklace...its a necklace right? Does the key actually go to something? "

Shin looked confused at Venom and than looked at what he was pointing at. Sitting next to him, he took out the key that was locked on a necklace and put up a faded smile. "It was a gift from my love. This is the key to his heart and said that i own it" he said remembering the good old times and moments. Precious moments that Venom couldn't understand cause he couldn't remember them. "I have the key and he has a locket" he said looking around Venoms neck but couldn't see any necklace around him which confused him even more. "I ... I ... just think he can make it back home safely" said Shin quickly trying to get over the knot in his throat. Where could it be? He never took off the locket

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Venom nodded politely as Shin spoke and even thanked him when he offered to get him something to eat and make him some tea. When he returned with the food and he mentioned his necklace he couldn't help but notice how Shin's demeanor slightly changed.

He suddenly looked...so sad.

"It was a gift from my love. This is the key to his heart and said that i own it" [/Quote] Venom's eyes widened slightly as he realized he must of hit a sensitive nerve. He cleared his throat awkwardly , turning away. " Oh...I see...that's really...sweet. "

"I have the key and he has a locket ...I ... I ... just think he can make it back home safely" [/Quote]

Venom nodded slightly taking a sip of his tea. "Yeah...Must be nice...Having someone I mean. Here I am...with...nothing...and I can't help but think that the person who I use to be...was bad. I don't remember anything so I don't know where I belong but I figured maybe someone would come for me? That I must have someone looking for me or someone to claim me. Someone who...loves me...but...I don't...In all honest...I'm starting to think I shouldn't remember who I was...because clearly...I had no one...No friends or family...no one to tell me who I use to be..." He sighed heavly glancing at Shin. "I'm grateful to you...for taking me in...Sin spoke very highly of you..And uh..I hope your lover comes back to you...I'd love to meet him someday. " He laughed softly, yawning. " Is there a place I can sleep? Its been a really long day and..I guess I'm tried. "

"Yeah...Must be nice...Having someone I mean. Here I am...with...nothing...and I can't help but think that the person who I use to be...was bad. I don't remember anything so I don't know where I belong but I figured maybe someone would come for me? That I must have someone looking for me or someone to claim me. Someone who...loves me...but...I don't...In all honest...I'm starting to think I shouldn't remember who I was...because clearly...I had no one...No friends or family...no one to tell me who I use to be..."

Shin listen carefully felling small jolts in his stomach with every word Venom was saying. He was biting his lip to stop himself from crying. He needed the most strongest will not to jump in Venoms arms and tell him everything. A part of him wanted to do that but another one thought it was wrong. Could he really bare each day in seeing Venom but not able to hug him or kiss him? What about the children?

"I'm grateful to you...for taking me in...Sin spoke very highly of you..And uh..I hope your lover comes back to you...I'd love to meet him someday. "

He took a deep breath trying to smile. "It will be fine for you too" he said grabbing the others hand. Electricity flew through his entire body like energy. It felt so right and good. "You have us. We can be your family now" he added taking a deep breath taking his hand away from his getting a step away from Venom.

" Is there a place I can sleep? Its been a really long day and..I guess I'm tried. "

Before he could answer he wiped away a few tears that fall on his cheeks.

"Yeah ... sure ... You can have the room next to the kitchen. Its right that one" he said pointing towards the door but didn't look at him. He just couldn't. He missed him too much just to stay aside. He felt just like Viper. No wonder. Like child like parent. "I'm sorry ... he said trough sighs ... got something in my eye and wont come out " he took a deep breath. "You have in the room everything you need" he added wanting to get to his room.

• 2 weeks later...

Venom was touched by how kind Shin was. When the other grabbed his hand, he felt...something. For some reason his touch felt familiar somehow even though they've never met before.

"You have us. We can be your family now" [/Quote]

He nodded a little. It was a sweet thing to say but Venom couldn't help but feel like a burden. He thanked him, about to enter his room when he noticed the others sad demeanor. Was he crying ? "Uh..You ok?"

"I'm sorry ... got something in my eye and wont come out....You have in the room everything you need" [/Quote]

"Oh...ok....thanks again.." He quickly shut the door behind him. I some how get the feeling that I'm making every one sad... He looked down at his hand, still remembering Shin's touch...it felt warm and loving...he couldn't fully explain it but it felt like home. But if they knew him... Why were they not telling him? I guess I'm wrong...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Raven came down stairs sighing softly. The kids were still in there rooms...confused, upset and hurt. Fang was sad but he was putting up a brave front. Shrugging his shoulders and pretending like he didn't care. Meanwhile Viper was having a really rough time. She wanted Venom to remember her now! She was desperate to connect with him. She wanted to get to know him and ask why he wasn't there when they needed him the most. Raven felt so bad for them and Shin...she wished she could do something but lifting a curse was out of her jurisdiction. "Shin...you okay?" She slowly appoched him, giving him a tender hug. "I know this is hard but...maybe we should look on the bright side. At least he's back. He's alive and...healthy. I'm sure Venom did everything he could to come back to you...maybe this was the only way. I'm sure he must of had a good reason for choosing this path..." She tried to smile.

The venom that they knew was gone...cursed and forced to forget the people he cherished. "The kids don't wanna come down...maybe you should go talk to them? "

That night Shin couldn't sleep. Not after having Venom so close to him but not truly having him there. The fact that the other was just a few feet away from him in the room next door and not able to hold him was hurting like hell. Sin really did fucked it up now but it was better that way than giving up Viper. Venom thought this through and made the right decision. This way is not the end. This way they could still be together and make new memories. Even with his memory loss Shin could tell that there was still a part of the old Venom inside him.

As the dawn was setting the light on the sky Shin started to make breakfast for the rest of the family.

"Shin...you okay?"

He smiled gently at Ravens hug. It was comforting. He really needed that.

"As fine as i can be" he said with a sigh smiling at her than turning his attention to the food.

"I know this is hard but...maybe we should look on the bright side. At least he's back. He's alive and...healthy. I'm sure Venom did everything he could to come back to you...maybe this was the only way. I'm sure he must of had a good reason for choosing this path..."

Raven didn't know which was the other way but Shin was sure that she would had done the same as Venom.

"I know Raven .... its hard but .... we need to manage" he added setting the plated on the table.

"The kids don't wanna come down...maybe you should go talk to them? "

Another sigh.

"Fang tries so hard to keep it all together act like the brave be strong for his sister. He is just like his father. Tough on the outside but soft on the inside" Shin smiled at Raven at that comparison. "Viper on the other hand .... my little pore thing ... she is the gentle one. Not having Venom around has made her question everything, i just wish i could tell her that her daddy will be back but i am not sure about that" he said looking to the stairs that were going to the first floor. "I'll go check on them and try to get them down" he said heading to the stairs, passing his brother.

"How is he ?" asked Shinobu as he got in the kitchen kissing Raven as a good morning kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin went to the room, knock on the door and then entered. Seeing Fang with his sister trying to calm her was heartbreaking. What could he possibly say to her to make her feel better. Than he got an idea.

"Hei babys .... " he said reaching the bed and sitting on the edge right next to Viper taking her in his arms. "Baby girl ... now don't cry ...shhhh" he said holding her little head on his chest. "I know you're upset because of daddy but ... he got in an accident and he ... lost his memory temporary but he is still your daddy even if he doesn't remember you" he added in a soft voice looking at Fang, who he knew would understand what he was doing was to make Viper calm down. Fang was a smart boy. "We have to be thankful that he is back even if he has no memory. We must have patience baby" he whispered.

"Now ... let's leave those tears, calm down and enjoy the time that we have with him as he is. Your daddy is still somewhere inside him, he just needs a little more time to .... get his memories back" he said lifting Vipers chin up wiping her tears and kissing her forehead.

Raven listened as Shin spoke. It was turn that Fang was very similar to Venom and Viper was very similar to him. But the twin were both the spitting images of Venom. With his black hair and green eyes. She sighed softly, finishing up breakfast as Shin left to talk to the kids. Shortly after..Shinobu came down stairs kissing her sweetly.

"How is he ?" [/Quote]

"I don't know...he's being really strong...I can see he's in a lot of pain tho.." She sighed softly, turning off the stove. There were plenty of pancakes and bacon for the whole family to eat.

"Good morning.." Venom said softly as he entered the kitchen. He couldn't resist the smell. "Oh! Venom..morning..Breakfast is ready so if you wanna have a seat at the table- we can start. Shin is getting the kids. " He nodded once, before taking a seat at the table, watching Raven bring over the food. "How'd you sleep?" Venom shrugged awkwardly, his eyes wondering around the room. "Ok I guess..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Viper frowned when she saw Shin enter their room. Tears stained her face, unable to hide the sadness she felt. What calmed her down was Shin's loving voice and caring touch. Her crying slowly began to stop.

"I know you're upset because of daddy but ... he got in an accident and he ... lost his memory temporary but he is still your daddy even if he doesn't remember you" [/Quote]

"I-I know.."

"We have to be thankful that he is back even if he has no memory. We must have patience baby"[/Quote]

"Yeah Viper. So quite crying so much..."

"Shut up meanie! You were crying too!"

" No I wasn't!"

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"WAS TOO!"

"Now ... let's leave those tears, calm down and enjoy the time that we have with him as he is. Your daddy is still somewhere inside him, he just needs a little more time to .... get his memories back" [/Quote] She fell silent, smiling softly as Shin whipped her last year's away and kissed her forehead. "Ok...We'll help daddy get his memory backs!!!

"I'm gonna help too!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The kids ran down the stairs, excited for breakfast! They could smell the pancakes and bacon in the air! Viper was quick to push her brother out of the way and claim a seat next to Venom, she smiled as he climbed up on the chair. "After Breakfast you have to play with me! " Venom blinked at her, looking very shocked and confused. Most kids ask people to play with them...not command. "Oh uh...ok. What are we going to play. "

"Princess!"

"No way! That game is stupid! Why can't we play Monsters!"

"Because I'm a princess and monsters are stupid. " She hissed, sticking her tongue out. Fang frowned, sitting across from his sister and suddenly throwing a piece of food at her. The sticky piece of pancake hit her cheek making her scream.

"um..maybe you shouldn't throw fo--"

"DAD!!! Fang's throwing food again!!"

"You tattle-tail!! "

"Hey! No throwing food! You know better! And Viper...I saw you push your brother ..that's not the way a princess should act...why don't you play a game you both with like..."

"... F-fine...."

"Sorry for throwing food Auntie Raven..."

"I don't know...he's being really strong...I can see he's in a lot of pain tho.."

"I know, but he keeps himself together for the sake of the kids. Viper was a mess up there. Guess Fang started to be the next man of the family" he said amused turning his head when he heard Venoms voice as he entered the room. It was strange even for him not to hate the guy or throw spice comments to one another. It didn't feel right, but then again, they all had to get used to the situation.

"Ok I guess..."

Shinobu looked at Raven without saying a word frowning. It was really strange having a normal Venom around them. He helped Raven set up the food on the table being surprised by the kids when the sprung down the stairs fighting of who sits where.

It didn't took long and Shin was behind them taking a deep breath as he saw Venom and the kids around him. He should listen to the advice he gave Viper in the room but it was still hard because he knew the truth.

As he sat at the table near Fang he looked at the table and all of them. Even with the arguing they seemed so normal, a normal family having fun at the table.

He was shocked when the kids started throwing food to one another and arguing. It was also a surprise when Viper wined at Venom and called him dad but Fang jumped in and continued the argue.

Hey! No throwing food! You know better! And Viper...I saw you push your brother ..that's not the way a princess should act...why don't you play a game you both with like..."

"... F-fine...."

"Sorry for throwing food Auntie Raven..."

Without even realizing Shin burst into laughter. He had to admit, the whole moment was funny and it felt so natural that for a split second he forgot about their problems and situations and really felt like a family lunch.

So much was going on that Venom wasn't quite sure what to do, he was relieved however when Raven stepped in and stopped the children from arguing and throwing food. He was surprised when he heard Shin laughing, he hadn't heard the other laugh since he came here and....it made him feel all warm inside. He bit his lip glancing down at his food. May be...I shouldn't stay here...I feel like I'm intruding and everyone has to tip toe around me...not to mention I feel...awkward around Shin.. He started to eat, not really talking much as the kids also started to laugh seeing Shin laughing.

"Can we play tag!"

"Or hide and go seek!"

Venom blinked, not really sure why these kids were so excited to be around him. Maybe I'm the only person they've met in a while...I doubt they have other kids to play with their age.

"Sure...we can play both.."

"Can we play tag!"

"Or hide and go seek!"

"Children ... let him eat his breakfast" said Shin still smiling. Even if it was hurting inside seeing Venom with no memory, he decided to listen to his own advice and make new memories with this Venom that they have.

"Sure...we can play both.."

Shin was surprised to hear the others answer. He would have thought that he will refuse the kids and mind his own business. But that made him happy. So it is a part of the old Venom inside you, he thought smiling.

Shinobu find it confusing seeing his brother laugh so suddenly and it wasn't a forced laugh. It was honest. He really was happy. He exchanged a look with Raven than continued his meal in silent. After they finished he helped with the dishes keeping Raven some company.

Shin took the kids out in the garden not wanting Venom to feel constrained to play with them. He still needed to adjust himself with them. He knew how Viper could be when she wants something. She was her daddy's daughter, but he was still the rational one and had to help things getting slow back together.

After eating, Venom made his way out to the garden with Fang and Viper who were both eager to play with him. He glanced at Shin who followed them out and gave the other a small smile suggesting that they all play together. There was a small forest by the house as Well and a maze built out of hedges. "Can we play hide and seek first!"

"Sure..."

"Great! You guys hide and I'm gonna find ya!

"Count to 20! And no cheating!" Viper hissed as her brother walked over to a three and hide his face.

"Yeah yeah..1.....2....3....4..." As soon as Fang started counting Venom searched for a place to hide, but nothing really seemed to be the perfect place. As the little one was nearing 20, he decided to run and hide in the hedge maze, quickly running down every which way, until he magically made it to the center of the maze where a water fountain stood underneath a canopy. His eyes widened slightly seeing Shin sitting behind the found and he signed softly, slowly approaching him.

"Uh...I guess great minds think alike. " He smirked , taking a seat behind the other. "I'm guessing you come here often?"

They were alone together! And although Venom felt a little hesitant about the whole thing, he also felt...at peace When ever Shin was around him. Like he could trust him even though he didn't know him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After breakfast Raven was happy to have Shinobu help with the dishes. Even though they slept in the same bed and saw each other every day. They hadn't done anything fun or romantic with each other in over a year. Which couldn't be helped, since they were in hiding and Shin needed help with the kids. But...Raven missed partying. She was starting to feel like a boring house wife.

As they finished eating they went out in the garden, leaving Raven and Shinobu alone for a first. They kind of been on and off since the got here so Shin decided to give them some time alone. They really did deserved it. After all they've been through he was happy for them.

Fallowing the little monkeys that were full of energy, he stopped and leaned at a tree as the rest was debating what to play. It was a nice view. A happy view. Maybe loosing his memory now Venom could enjoy his life better than worrying every time.

"Can we play hide and seek first!"

"Sure..."

"Great! You guys hide and I'm gonna find ya!

"Count to 20! And no cheating!" Viper hissed as her brother walked over to a three and hide his face.

"Yeah yeah..1.....2....3....4..."

As the children started to prepare for the game, he moved away in the maze, leaving them to enjoy their time together. He knew the place better than anyone, reaching the center right away. He sat near the water fountain stood underneath a canopy breathing in and out the fresh air. It was relaxing. Having everyone safe home was a relaxing thought. Plus, that place was his so called 'kids away' spot, cause sometimes they could be exhausting.

"Uh...I guess great minds think alike. "

Shin opened his eyes and turned to see Venom coming closer to him. "Hi" he squick, sounding like a cat that was stepped on her tail. He cough so that he regain his normal voice and continued. "It's a good place to hide from the kids sometimes" he said smiling pointing to sit next to him.

"I'm guessing you come here often?"

"Sometimes " he said shortly looking around. "Its a quiet place away from the kids. They can be very loud and very exhausting " he said laughing looking back at Venom.

After a moment of silent Shin talk again.

"Thank you ... for doing this" he said smiling gently. "For playing the game with them and be so carrying towards them" he continued looking at Venom with love in his eyes. He wanted so much to hug him and kiss him that it was painful not being able to do it. Every nerve in his body wanting to jump in his arms just to feel him close again. He had to be strong in that matter and act mature and as normal as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu helped Raven with the dishes, finally having some alone time. Just the two of them. He placed himself behind her, stretching his arms between hers and washing the dishes, kissing her neck or shoulder from time to time. Between kisses and dishes he was also hugging her, pinning her back to his chest. He missed her in that way very much. Having the kids all around them it was hard to find a moment for them to get intimate again. It has been a crazy year, but not that Venom was back and his brother was keeping the kids away, he wanted to love her even more.

"I've missed your body so much" he whispered kissing the shoulder, going up behind her ear.

• 2 weeks later...

Venom simply nodded when Shin spoke of the kids being...challenging to handle at times.

"I guess it's hard doing this all by yourself. "

He said softly.

"Thank you ... for doing this...for playing the game with them and being so carrying towards them"[/Quote]

"Its nothing. I felt bad that I kind of bummed them out. I can only image how long they've lived down here, and I'm guessing you guys don't get many visitors. Its the least I can do...and...I guess this is kind of fun...I don't remember the last time I played hide and seek but I do know what it is and how to play it so..that means I have played it in my life...at some point.." He shrugged.

" Can I...ask you something....If you were in my shoes...what would you do?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven blushed as Shinobu helped her with the dishes, at first it was just that....washing dishes...but Shinobu quickly started to tease her. She closed her eyes, enjoying the soft butterfly kisses that fell upon her neck and shoulders. She couldn't remember the last time the two of them were intimate. "Your in a good mood. " She said softly, rising his hands in the skin and getting the soap off her finger tips.

"I've missed your body so much"[/Quote]

Raven shuttered, biting her bottom lip and controlling herself, but it had been awhile since her lover said anything to her in such a sexual tone. It instantly made her wet and her ear, was one of her weak spots.

"I-I've..missed you too..." She whispered back. She slowly turned around to face him, tempted to kiss him but...she doesn't. "Shinobu...so much has happened and...we both kind of got distracted...but I still love you...I still want to be with you...and right now...I physically want you~" She smirked miscviously, playfully tugging on his pants.

"I guess it's hard doing this all by yourself. "

"I had my brother and Raven to help me with them" he smiled.

It was such a long time he smiled so lightly. It really was something to have Venom back with them. Everything felt so peaceful finally happy. Even with his memories lost, it was like a new beginning.

"Its nothing. I felt bad that I kind of bummed them out. I can only image how long they've lived down here, and I'm guessing you guys don't get many visitors. Its the least I can do...and...I guess this is kind of fun...I don't remember the last time I played hide and seek but I do know what it is and how to play it so..that means I have played it in my life...at some point.."

He started laughing. "Possible ... i don't remember seeing you play with the others ..." he than stopped realizing what he just said. He gasped for air hopping that the other didn't got that or at least wasn't thinking too much into it. He really didn't want to spoil the moment.

" Can I...ask you something....If you were in my shoes...what would you do?"

"I'd say .... to enjoy every moment that you have cause later you don't know when you cannot remember" he said quickly smiling nervously, leaning in his hand on the bench but placing it on top of Venom's hand. It was like a small electricity shiver ran down his spine the moment their hands touched.

"Sorry " he said holding his hand looking at Venom who was only a few inches away from him. When did they got so close?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I-I've..missed you too..."

Hearing her say that made his heart skip a thousand beats. He couldn't remember the last time they had a few moments just for them like that.

The sudden movement caught him out of guard, not knowing why she stopped all of a sudden.

"Shinobu...so much has happened and...we both kind of got distracted...but I still love you...I still want to be with you...and right now...I physically want you~"

"Mgh... Baby .... be gentle ..." he moaned slowly caught out of guard when she grabbed him. Yes, he was hard.

"I've missed my little pervert here" he said smiling placing a hand on her stomach, slipping it under her pants and underwear. "Do you want us to do it here? or ..." he kissed her neck after he bite it softly.

• 2 weeks later...

Venom frowned a little hearing Shin's response. Enjoy every moment because you don't know when you won't remember it? He already doesn't remember it. He doesn't remember anything. He bit his lip thinking that the others answer wasn't very useful but he didn't want to say anything and come off as rude. The other suddenly touched his hand, making Venom flinch- he pulled away because his touch surprised him but, it oddly felt familiar.

"Sorry " [/Quote]

Why were they suddenly so close? "I-its fine.." He muttered being the first to put some distance between them.

"FOUND YOU!! You guys aren't really good at hiding. " Fang laughed, running towards the two of them. "Help me find Viper...I bet she's hiding in a tree somewhere. "

Venom smiled softly nodding. "Sure... That was pretty fast. "

Fang scuffed. "I'm a pro."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mgh... Baby .... be gentle ..."[/Quote]

"Sorry~ She whispered, smirking when he called her a pervert. "Excuse me...your way more of a pervert than me. " She giggled, only to suddenly gasp feeling Shintaro's hand slip in her pants and past her underwear. She was already getting wet.

"Do you want us to do it here? or ..." [/Quote]

He kissed her neck, sending chills down her spine. "Wow your bad, we can't do it here- but I...how about our room? Besides the kids could come running in any minute...and I wanna take my time with you ~"

She moaned softly, responding well to Shintaro's fingers rubbing her.

"I-its fine.."

He really needed to stop act so recless and focus on not making Venom feel strange and get scared or anything. That wasn't his intention, but it was something more powerful then himself that was getting them closer each time.

"FOUND YOU!! You guys aren't really good at hiding. "

The gaze lock was broken when the boy appeared. He tried to act as normal as possible, not wanting to think that they were doing something strange. They just had a normal conversation, like two adults that felt something more powerful than any spell ever could do. Their attraction was beyond their will and he could tell that Venom was founding it strange the feeling of the moment when they touched.

"Help me find Viper...I bet she's hiding in a tree somewhere. "

Venom smiled softly nodding. "Sure... That was pretty fast. "

Fang scuffed. "I'm a pro."

He smiled at his little one, getting up stretching a little. "Let's find your sister. I'll help you two" he said smiling reaching a hand to his little boy, waiting for him to grab his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow your bad, we can't do it here- but I...how about our room? Besides the kids could come running in any minute...and I wanna take my time with you ~"

"Mhhhmmmm ...." he growled as he placed soft kisses on her shoulder, moving his fingers inside of her, licking the fact that she was already so prepared for him. "You're already so wet that i don't know i can get you to the room" he moaned catching her lips again, getting his hand out from her wrapping the arm around her waist. "But let's see if i can still do some magic" he said snapping his fingers. In a second they were surrounded by a green fog and right away they landed in their dorm.

"Hmm. I still got my tricks" he grinned kissing her passionately pushing her to the bed. He moved quickly to the door and locked it so that the kids wouldn't come in on them and returned to her, pressing his lips over hers, slipping his tongue in her mouth, exploring every inch of it as if he forgotten her taste.

Standing on top of her he slipped his hand back under he panties and inside her, liking that she was still wet for her. He slipped one finger in her and two, pushing them as further as he could. He wanted to remember her body. A body that he missed for so much.

Breaking the kiss he moved down on her neck and shoulder, lifting her shirt over her chest, reviling her beautiful breasts, getting them one at a time in his mouth, sucking and licking the hard nipples. "I've missed your body so much .... every part of you .... mhhh" he moved on her stomach with the kisses getting his fingers out of her and licking them, before he removed her clothes leaving her all naked in front of him.

"Beautiful" he growled touching her inner tights, getting back to the kisses from her stomach, down to her inner tights, moving slowly to her her wetness, finally taking her in his mouth, licking in all directions, making his game down there.

• 4 weeks later...

Fang eagerly took Shin's hand, laughing and guiding them out of the maze so they could look for Viper. As the two walked in front of him Venom he couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions, it was almost like he was longing for something but, he just couldn't figure out what that was...and why was it that when ever he was around Shin and the two were alone, he felt this intense friction between them. What is...this feeling...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven shrieked a little feeling Shinobu's fingers suddenly slip inside her, she quickly covered up her mouth, trying to stay quite, she was already wet, unable to deny how much she was attracted to him.

"You're already so wet that i don't know if I can get you to the room" [/Quote] She shuttered listening to his voice in her ear, she quickly kissed him again, relaxing only when she felt his fingers leave her body and wrap around her tightly.

"But let's see if i can still do some magic"[/Quote] He snapped his fingers and the two were briefly surrounded by green fog, only to appear in there bed room.

"Hmm. I still got my tricks" [/Quote]

Raven giggled, hugging Shinobu tighter. "Your such a dork~" He pulled her into another passionate kiss which Raven eagerly returned as she fell to the bed and her lover stepped a way for a moment to lock the door. This was long over due, and the two of them were now craving each other! Raven wrapped her arms around the others neck, running her fingers threw his hair as their tongues danced and circled around each other. She had almost forgotten the taste of him and how her body just seemed to melt in Shinobu's arms. She moaned feeling his finger tips run along her skin, slipping into her panties again before entering her. "nnaahh~ ha..ha..auuuaa.." Before she knew it, Shinobu had her shirt off and she was being showered with kisses, her body tensing up when her lover began to tease her sensitive nipples. Raven was already in disarray , panting and moaning , not to mention the was extremely wet. Since the two hadn't had sex in months, her body was craving him, begging to be satisfied.

"I've missed your body so much .... every part of you .... mhhh" [/Quote]

She blushed, watching as Shinobu took off his own clothes, so now they were both naked. The kisses that moved down her stomach had her trembling.

"Beautiful" [/Quote]

She shrieked in a mix of surprise and pleasure when Shinobu invader her lower region with his mouth. "Ahh~ Nnaaagghh~ hha. Ha ha ha! Haaaa I-I'm- I'M! Agghhh~" Her body convalsed as she tried to pull away, cumming and becoming even wetter. She couldn't hold herself back! They hadn't been together in so long that her body just couldn't hold herself back.

Sensing that Venim had been left behind the stopped Fang and turned around looking for him. He was curious about what the other was thinking. He would had given every penny he had to know if something was moving in his memory. But as he told himself before. He had to be patient.

"Hei ... are you coming or what? Are you cheeting?" Shin said laughing trying to make a little more interaction between them. If they were going to enjoy the play with the kids, he might as well think that the real Venom was back.

"You know where Viper is dont you and you try to lure us away from her" said Shin coming closer to venom keeping his smile on. "There is a punishment for cheaters and that is tickling till they tell the truth" added Shin making a small sign to Fang to start tickling Venom.

Torturing her father Viber will come out alone and the game would end but they could spend the time together.

--------‐---☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆-----------------

Feeling Raven under him convulsing that way it meant only one thing. She was orgasming. He prepared himself and lowered his mouth even more so that his tongue could play inside it a little. He caught her hands which were trying to pull him away managing to hold her steady on the bed till he was finishing eating her holeness.

The scent and taste came quickly feeling his mouth with the sweet juice of her essence. Nothing made him more happy than to see her getting so much pleasure from him.

Since their bodies couldn't wait any longer, as soon as the spasms were done and he calmed a little after her first orgasm, he spread her legs pulling her near him and slipped inside her all the way in slowly, feeling her insides adjusting with his size. He wanted to make her feel heaven and enjoy it. Hugh ... the irony, he thought slipping out of her, holding her legs side to side his hips starting to push in and out of her as her insides were eating him up.

• 2 weeks later...

Venom came out of his thoughts when Shin suddenly spoke to him saying he was cheating and knew were Viper was. He shook his head, looking a little confused. "I don't know where she is.." He gave a fake smile, rubbing the back of his neck looking a little uncomfortable.

"There is a punishment for cheaters and that is tickling till they tell the truth" [/Quote]

"W-wait what?"

"ATTACK!!" Fang shrieked, running towards Venom and trying to tickle his sides. Venom quickly avoided Fang's touch. "W-wait I'm telling the truth. I don't know where she is. " He acted like he was ticklish but in truth, he wasn't.

"Leave him alone you sore losers!" Viper shouted, jumping out of a tree and landing right on top of Fang, tackling him to the ground. "Ow!ow!Ow! Daddy!! She's hurting me!!"

"Cry baby!" The siblings quickly started to argue. Venom smiled a little as he tried to break up the fight. "Hey guys don't fight....come on.."

--------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven felt like she was in heaven! She couldn't remember the last time she had sex with Shinobu, her body was extremely sensitive, responding to everything he did to her. After climaxing they made out wildly for a minute or two before Shinobu forced her legs open, pulling her closer and suddenly slipping himself inside her. She gasped, moaning in excasty, especially when he started to move. She wrapped her legs around him as well as her arms, grunting at every thrust. Her finger nails digging into his back and roughly tugging on his hair as he picked up the pace. After taking a couple of minutes of Shinobu's pounding she started to tremble, getting close to climax. She immediately tried to pull away, breathing heavier and shrieked like a virgin. "Nnnaggh~ ha! ..Ha!...HA! HA! HHAAAA~ "

Shin laughed so hard seeing Viper attack Fang starting to tickle him that he had to keep his distance and try to calm himself up. Soon the two children started to argue and fight and it was in that moment that he thought that enough was enough and had to calm them both. Slipping in between the two he caught each one by the collar of their shirts keeping them away from one another.

"Now now kids .... what did i tell you about fighting" he said in a serious tone looking at each child at a time. "Either you play nice or don't play at all. Don't make me choose the last one cause you know you don't like it" he added being serious. He tried to be a good parent, but sometimes these two could get the shit out of you.

"Are we clear?" he kept holding them separately waiting for the kids to agree on his terms then freed them. "Now .... go and play nice" he said letting them go spanking them lightly on their lower back. As the children run away and tried to get along he turned to Venom smiling shyly. "Sorry ... normally they are not this wild ... well .... a little" he added laughing. "are you ok?" he asked looking worried at Venom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu couldn't control his hips nor did he wanted to. He missed her body too much to slow the pace down or even consider he was being to wild in his thrust. He wanted to feel every part of her body, every piece of her trembling around him, knowing he was the cause of him pleasure. He wanted to let her feel a women again. He hold tight on her legs to the side, moving his hips in and out of her. Her moans only made him growl even more in pleasure as he bend over catching her lips into his, tasting every corner her sweet mouth, tangling her tongue with his in a passionate dance.

Leaning his forehead onto hears as he took a break for breathing, he pushed hard all the way in feeling his cock being swallow even more by her insides. Breathing hard he looked her in the eyes and whispered gently. "I love you" he breath panting moving his hips harder, faster, banging her like crazy feeling that he was hitting the right spot.

• 3 weeks later...

Venom fell silent as heard Shin laugh...and for some reason, it made him really happy. He could feel his heart skip a beat seeing him smile. Do I...like him? He thought to himself, he often felt strange around Shin, and ever since they met he was feeling all sorts of emotions he couldn't explain. He was pulled out of his thoughts as Shin yelled at Viper and Fang, ending their little fight.

"Are we clear?" [/Quote]

"yes..."

"Yeah..."

The twins said frowning.

"Now .... go and play nice" [/Quote]

Venom watched as the two ran off, still very much full of energy. Even if Venom was attractived to Shin...he was married...right? He had kids! And not to mention he was still waiting for his lover to return.

"Sorry ... normally they are not this wild ... well .... a little..are you ok?"[/Quote]

Venom shrugged, giving the other a small smile. "I'm fine...I think I'm gonna go back in the house and lay down..."

Raven was a mess. Unable to hold her voice back as Shinobu moved his hips faster and harder, fucking her wildly. Her moaning only stopped when her lover caught her lips, muffling her sounds as they kissed. Her tongue easily finding its way past Shinobu's lips. It had been so long since they were this close, and she was loving it! When there kiss broke, her eyes met his as there foreheads touched and Raven gasped feeling Shinobu trust his cock deep inside her.

"I love you"[/Quote] Her heart melted hearing those sweet words again. She quickly returned them, breathless. "I .ha..love you..ha too ha. Ha." After that Shinobu kicked it up a notch slamming and pounding into her, she turned her head and bared her face into a pillow and she screamed and climaxed within seconds, her insides loseing around his length only to suddenly tighten around him and becoming even wetter.

"I'm fine...I think I'm gonna go back in the house and lay down..."

Shin just smiled and sigh as he watched Venom head to the house. With the kids running around playing he had a moment for himself finally where he didn't had to pretend he was fine and happy. Taking deep breaths his eyes filled with tears as his heart was slowly crushing into pieces with each moment he was with Venom in that state. He wanted to kiss him, hug him, snuggle with him and live happy moments together and with their kids. But Venom was only a mare shadow of his former self and no matter how much he would try to get closer he could feel that the other was keeping his distance. Like just a few moments before.

He sat on a rock trying to calm himself down, running his mind to something that he could do to change that. Otherwise all he did before would be in vain and Venom will disappear from their side like before only that this time he was alive. But what could he do? All was in Sin's favor. He couldn't give his daughter to him as Venom was in that state because of the bargain he did with Sin to save his daughter's life.

"What can i do?" he was asking himself looking up at the sky hopping he would get some advice, a sign, anything that someone was listening to him and was going to help him. Then it hit him as he saw something shining behind the clouds. "Mom" he said in surprise as he saw her landing right in front of him.

"What's wrong my son?" she asked placing her hand on his head.

"Mom ... I .... I can't go on pretending.... staying hidden here is like a prison" he started lowering his head starting to cry again.

"But you have everyone you love with you" she said looking confused.

"No mom ... I don't ....Yes, Venom is alive but ... he is not himself anymore. What you see its only a shell. All the memories are gone and i can feel that he doesn't want to be here" he looked up at her. "And i cannot let him go or Meduza will kill him again. And that is something i cannot bare again" he sobbed breathing deep covering his face with his hands.

"What had happened with Venom?" asked his mother.

"After Meduza killed him i managed to track him and .... I made a packed with Sin in order to have Venom but Sin twisted everything" he calmed a little so that he could continue."He wanted Viper for him and Venom made another packed with him to leave her alone. But i'm sure that that was his plan all along" he wiped his tears away. "He fooled Venom and me by resurrecting him but with no memory. Nothing. He is just a shell of himself" he said angrily.

"Oh my Lord" said his mother.

"And i feel that i'm loosing him and i don't know how to stop him from walking away. I need to find his memories or i'll .... i'll lose him again and this time would be forever" he added leaning against the tree behind him. "i just don't know what to do" he added hopping his mother would have an idea of a plan.

"If it's about Sin .... " started his mother feeling a little uncomfortable. "I think i can help you" she said trying to smile, but it was a forced one.

"What do you mean?"

"I have something that he always wanted but never could have" she said and continue. "If that's not enough to make a deal than ... you can try to steal Venom's memories. Sin will not come after you. I will make sure of that" she said and Shin could see a dark glow in her eyes. It was strange to see that in an angel.

"Mom ... What are you talk..."

"We will pay a visit tonight. Make sure everyone is home safe and meet me at the fountain" she said kissing his cheek. "You will get your happy ending" she added and turned around vanishing in fog.

Shin was amazed. Amazed and confused by what she said not sure what she could have that Sin want's so badly. With slow moves he returned home preparing dinner for the rest. He didn't realized how time had flied so quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As her insides started to tighten around him he felt the tension of pleasure heat up and climax within seconds falling over her body, laying kisses on her tender lips that were saying those three words that made his heart jump in his chest every time he heard them.

"Fuck how i've missed your body" he said brushing his lips over hers, analyzing her features which were even more beautiful than he remembered. In the silence of the room he heard noises in the house sighing as he realized that the kids and the rest were back in the house.

"Guess our time alone has ended ... for now" he said smiling mischievously kissing her passionately one more time as he slipped out of her, covering their bodies with the sheet, pulling her into his arms resting after their sex/fuck. "At least we can still rest" he said with a sigh kissing her forehead.