~Rape

~Sex

~Cursing

~S&M

And

~Threesomes

ENJOY~

c6559b995d4a7f18d51f451b64db4d97.jpg

Appearance: he looks like his picture except He has green eyes- not blue and he doesn't have red tips but instead there green. He has a tongue piercing and a snake tattoo that covers the right side of his ribs. He also has green shimmering snake scales all over his shoulders and back. And can sometimes get them all over his body on rare occasions when he needs new skin.

Name: Venom

Like(s): Snakes, statues, partying, messing with people, dirty sex, S&M, beaches. And Fighting

Dislike(s): Sweets, humans, Cold places, dead things, stupid people and stupid questions.

Personality: He's a rather cold hearted people, But at party's he seems like a chill charming guy. He can get jealous easily and gets very possessive. He has to be in control of everything. And hates being topped, because it makes him feel weak but.. if you played your cards right You could top him easy. He's a trickster, and loves toying with not only your body but with your mind. Enjoying pleasure with pain. He is truly a snake in the grass because you never know what he'll do next.

Passed: Venom is the only son of Medusa. His relationship with his mother isn't the best. They have never really gotten along. Having 3 sisters two of which are older. He hasn't gotten along with them either- but his little sister He adores.

Abilities: Unlike his mother, he can control his stone turning ability. When his eyes turn a bright glowing green. You better look away. He can talk to and control snakes. He's an expert in dark magic and spells, and controls shadows.

Postion: Seke

Others: He's always wearing dark shades and black clothes.

Beginning Post~

Venom sat in a booth with a few old friends He hadn't seen in a long time. He glanced around the club known as "Poisoned Water" he hadn't been at the club in years so almost everything was new. He took a few shots, laughing with his old pals. He would sometimes look to the dance floor, seeing demons of all kind grinding on each other. Tho he wasn't really in any mood to dance, or dry hump anyone. He just drank with his friends, No one really catching his eyes. He was wearing his famous dark black shades and all black clothing . Wearing tight leather pants and matching jacket.

"So good to see you again Venom- what brought you back? "

His drunk friend asked. He shrugged, smirking, leaning back.

"Just decided too... "

He took another shot.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

fxtcag.jpg

Shinoda (left side) & Shinobu (right side of course)

Likes: Shinoda: sweets, sex, death, animals. his brother, rain

Shinobu: sex (all kinds of), alcohol, party people! pranks , his brother

Dislikes: Shinoda: violence (even he is a demon), lemons, stupid people

Shinobu: cherish people (too much happiness), rain

Personality : Shinoda is the one demon that can kill you with no emotion on his face, without blinking. He is calm mmost of the time being compared with an old man trapped in the body of a young boy.Not many knows, that he has also a soft part of character and that he can be soft and charming.

Shinobu on the other hand is the reckless one, that has no self behaving. He always acts before he thinks. He is most of the time the oposite of Shinoda, but they get very well together. He can get very easy angry, jealous and pissed of.

The both have mood swings, never know what t expect from them.

Passed : They've been wandering the world up and down causing problems wherever they went. That is they're life since they were banded from Hell because of they're insubordenance. They only have each other, not knowing their parents or who created them. They share everithing in life without arguing about it.

Ability: Shinoda can cause pain with only his look. He can do magic spells but he doesn't use them to often.

Shinobu: besides the magic, has the strength of a warrior, always protecting his brother no mater what.

Position: Shinoda : uke

Shinobu : seke

It was a long time since they were in a club to have some fun. Since it was demons night, they will be feeling much more like home. Shinoda went to bar ordering some drinks for him and his brother, wile Shinobu was already on the dance floor with the rest of the people dancing and having fun.

Shinoda nodded wile laughing at his brother, drinking from his glass wandering with his eyes around the rest of the guests.

After a few hours people started to leave. Less people where dancing and the bar was closing. The DJ was playing the last song of the night, and Venom now sat alone at his table. Sipping on a bloody Mary. A lot of people knew who he was, he was the only son of Medusa, and if looks could kill, he'd be a serial killer.

Vemon soon finished his drink and stood, leaving his table. His hands in his pockets, his dark shades hiding not only his mystical eyes but his dull expressions too. He was heading out, fishing for his keys. Tho he intaked a lot of alcohol tonight, He wasn't wasted and could very well drive home.

As the party was about to close in that bar Shinoda was able to see the rest of them much better and a guy caught his attention. He was studying him for quite some time that night and he told also to his brother about him. Shinoda wasn't the type of guy to fall in love at first site but that guy had something that made his heart beat faster with a simple look.

As Shinobu was in the bathroom, Shinoda was able to see the man approach the bar heading for the door. When it was close enough of him he spoke.

- Heading somewhere darling? he raised his blue ice eyes to face the man that passed him by, leaning his head to one side smiling deviously.

Venom was a few feet from the door when He stopped hearing a boys voice.

" Heading somewhere darling?"[/Quote]

He turned his attention to a demon who had icy blue eyes. His head leaning to one side, smiling at him deviously. It was hard to tell, but Vemon looked very un-amused under his shades.

"Excuse me. Last I checked I'm no body's darling. Is there Something You needed, "

His voice like peer Vemon, as he pulled down his shades to glare at the boy, with his stunning forest green.eyes.

The pitiful demon wanted his attention, and now He got it..

Shinoda continuing smiling as he parted for the bar, approaching the other creature, not being sure what he was but he looked just verry familiar.

In the mean time, Shinobu was returning from the bathroom looking at the man with narrowing eyes not knowing who he was.

- what's wrong brother? Found someone special to play with?asked nearing the two of them with a grin.

- Just someone who happened to get my attentin, he replied to his brother still looking at the man with desire.

green = Shinobu

yellow = Shinoda

(I go to sleep ... see yah!)

Vemon sighed, looking at the two boy.

"Twins... as if one wasn't bothersome enough, "

He shook his head, and turned to leave. He wasn't in the mood to mingle with these losers, much less get to know them. He could care less about them.

Seeing that his brother was interesting into that guy he couldn't let him go just like that. That would had made his brother sad and he didn't like it at all.

"Now, now, now" he said putting his hand across the guys neck stopping him from leaving. "My brother just said that he is interested in you. How can you deny such a cute face", Shinobu pointed to Shionoda who was looking sadly on the other way.

Maybe Shinoda wasn't the kind one, but when he would fell in love, he could be over his heals and so cute that you could just eat him because of his sweetness. Hearing his brother the only thing he could do was to sigh. Shinobu always made everything he wanted and give him everything he pleased.

"Shinobu, let him be. He will return here eventually" he said having puppy eyes nearing the boy, tip toe near the guy whispering to his ear. "I will be waiting for you here next time" he said taking his brother away form the guy, smiling charmingly at the other.

Vemon frowned as one of the twins stopped him. Seriously? Didn't these demons have something better to do then bother the fuck out of him. If he wanted to, he could turn the two of them into statues forever. He sighed glancing back at the other who appeared to be sad.

He didn't move when the boy whispered in his ear. He could feel his warm breath creep down his neck.

"I will be waiting for you here next time" [/Quote]

Venom took a step back from the boy.

"Keep telling yourself that. I don't bother myself with weak demons like you. Losers should just die. Your cleary nothing special and Your wasting my time... fuck off"

"Venom!!!"

His strong gaze and attention fell from the twins And turned to a girl running to him. She was wearing a leather black short skirt and a tight black shirt, which revealed her pierced belly button, not to mection a lot of her cleavage. She had long purple hair tied in a wild pony tail. Her hair reaching her ass. Shimmering purple eyes and black sandles to match. She was truly a walking model. Any guy would want to ride that ride~

She ran to Venom's side.

"You leaving already huh? It was fun Seeing you again- "

When she saw the twins She stared at them.

"Oh...who are they?"

She questioned Venom who shrugged.

"No body important Raven. "

"Hmm. "

She turned to him.

"Give them a ride"

Venom's eyes widened, But they were un-seen under his black shades.

"Your insane. You give those losers a ride. Do you Even know them?"

"Nope- but there's nothing wrong with getting to know people V. "

"Tch..."

He glared back at Shinobu and Shinoda .The girl whispering something in his ear. After a long moment he sighed. Giving in.

"Hey losers. You got two minutes to meet me outside. "

Violet giggled, messing up his hair as if they were kid friends. And they were.

"That a boy~ I gotta go."

"Don't fuck up my hair! God damn it Raven, and good ridons! "

She laughed and turned, walking over to the twins muttering.

"Careful sweet hearts, Your crushing on the king of snakes. A real stone killer~ "

She smirked at her witty comment and disappeared around the corner. Vemon had already went outside leaning against his black and neon green Mustange. The knight air slightly chilly. A full moon high in the sky. The moonlight lit Venom's body- it was such a lovely sight.

"Who do you think you call los...." started Shinobu but it was stopped by Shinoda who was holding his hand and nodding his head. As said before, Shinoda was the calm one, and had always steadied his brother back. Shinoda narrowed his eyes by the girl that just appeared near the green-headed one.

Shinoda doesn't know why he stood there just watching thous two how they were acting with one another and he was getting jealous. He wanted to be the one able to get near the boy. Hearing him speak like that about them it was hurting him. Even though he normally would have set the club in fire, but now he has fallen instantly for this stranger and that was bothering him a lot.

Shinobu clench his teeth looking at his brother, knowing that inside him was a battle between his emotions.Yes, demons do have emotions. He sigh as the girl was trying to make that guy, Venom as he heart the little girl saying, to take them with him and he has fallen for it. One single question was floating inside his mind. Who is the girl?

Shinoda had a delighted smile on his face as they got out from club, but immediately freezed as he saw Venom near a car. He looks so devilish taisty,he was thinking liking his lower lip, approaching the guy, still having the smile on his face. he was still holding Shinobu's hand, being sure he was steady.

"Ready when you are little prince" he said smiling.

Venom frowned as Shinoda and his brother came out of the club. The boy had a delighted smile. Why the fuck was he so happy?!

He watched as the boy approached him, still having a innocent smile glued to his face, but still holding Shinobu's hand.

"Ready when you are little prince" [/Quote]

"I am not a prince. Get in... and if you feel sick, tell me... don't fucking puck in my car"

He got in the drivers sit and slammed the door. As soon as the two got in the car He sped off, driving fast!

"Where too."

He muttered, pushing up his dark shades.

Both brothers roll they're eyes as they got in the car, Shinoda still having a simple smile on his face. For no reason he was happy. Even he didn't know. Venom was treating them as crap, but being able to be near him was making him happy.

Shinobu wanted to give a sharp reply , but seeing his brother smiling the only thing he could do was to sigh while staring ahead.

"We know you aren't a prince. No offence but you're an ass", Shinobu said turning his face to look outside the window.

"Shinobu!" said the other twin looking at his brother. "I know that you are right but stop it", he said to his brother turning his attention to Venom. "First, we are not stupid. Second, we are demons not babies. And Third, at your place", said Shinoda without any trace of the other rudness, still having that adorable smile.

"We know you aren't a prince. No offence but you're an ass"[/Quote]

Venom smirked- looking in the mirror so he could see Shinobu in the back seat.

"What did you think I was like? Happy go luckily with rainbows coming out of my ass? I'm a stone cold killer, if you don't like it- you can always jump out of my car~ ....while it's moving of course~"

He sighed as the other one went off on his twin. This one had the nerve to sit in the passenger seat next to him.

"Shinobu! I know that you are right but stop it."[/Quote]

He rolled his eyes as the other looked at him.

" First, we are not stupid. Second, we are demons not babies. And Third, at your place"[/Quote]

"Tch... my place is no place for you. Why do you even want to go to my place demon... I'm not going to fuck you if that's what your after. "

He smirked mischievously, driving a little faster to his place.

"What did you think I was like? Happy go luckily with rainbows coming out of my ass? I'm a stone cold killer, if you don't like it- you can always jump out of my car~ ....while it's moving of course~"

Shinobu turn his head to the guy that was getting on his nerves. How could Shinoda being so calm and still liking him. He was an idiot, but I don't need to get this from him

"Look ..." , Shinobu started but his brother took over his sentece, making him bit his lip. He hated when Shinoda did that.

"Is not very polite of you to speak that way. Yes you are a stone cold killer but still, have some respect", started Shinoda but after sigh returning to his calmness. He started laughing when Venom spoke. "Oh silly, If I wanted to fuck with you I would have done that a lot earlier. ?you may be the stone god but I'm still a demon" , replied Shinoda looking at Venom grinning, fluttering his eyelashes. "I just wasted something to do. I was bored and you entertained me and seemed interesting", he continued looking ahead on the road, touching his chin.

Vemon glanced at the boy next to him.

"Is not very polite of you to speak that way. Yes you are a stone cold killer but still, have some respect"[/Quote]

Venom was a little surprised. No one had ever talked to him like that before.

"Oh silly, If I wanted to fuck with you I would have done that a lot earlier. ?you may be the stone god but I'm still a demon. I just wanted something to do. I was bored and you entertained me and seemed interesting"[/Quote]

"Hmp."

He said nothing the rest of the way... when the car slowed to a stop, He parked the car and turned it off. Getting out.

Vemon lived in an expensive apartment, at the top floor of a 40 floor building.

"Come on"

197.jpg

He lead the way.. and when they finally reached his place He let them him, and locked the door.

"I guess you can make yourselves at home."

He muttered- collapsing on his couch, and laying down with a sigh. He took off his glasses and put them a side. His apartment was pretty normal, other then the strange statute's, and snake stuff. But then again...he was Medusa's son.

Once arrived at Venom's place, they got of, holding hands like children do, entering the big house, no, mansion directly. It was huge. They fallowed Venom into the house, staring at all thous statues and the vintage combined with modern furniture that was quite unique.

"Oi, Vemon. I understood that you are Medusas's son but still. Why keeping the statues? It's creepy even for me", said Shinobu still looking to everything around the room and outside.

"Quite a libbrary you have here", said Shinoda from the other corner of the room. "Didn't thought that you like reading", he continued to study the books, smiling when he would had found a name that he knew as well"

"Oi, Vemon. I understood that you are Medusas's son but still. Why keeping the statues? It's creepy even for me"[/Quote]

"Runs in the family dumb dumb. But they are my

Souvenirs.. my victims. Or my sister's. Doesn't really matter. "

He closed his eyes- kicking off his shoes. Surprisingly his apartment was very clean.

"Quite a libbrary you have here. Didn't thought that you like reading"[/Quote]

"I don't. There all for show or studying. Or just children books my little sis left."

He sighed.

"You have a sister?" Shinobu asked in surprised. He didn't thought the green-headed boy had sibling by the act and personality he had. One could tell that he was the one spoiled child of the family.

"And you send her away as all people around you that tries to get closer " asked Shinoda, walking slowly in the room. As it was seen, Shinoda was the one that gave the sharp replies. He was a smart one, not reckless as his brother.

"You have a sister?"[/Quote]

Shinobu asked in surprised. Vemon frowned.

"Three...and I know what your thinking and no I wasn't spoiled as a kid...if you must know my mother and I can't stand each other."

"And you send her away as all people around you that tries to get closer "[/Quote]

"Well aren't you the sharp one...and no. I don't care much for my siblings except for my little sister. And I like to keep my inner circle small- a snakes instinct~"

He lied a little..instinct had nothing to do with it. He just didn't like trusting people. He didn't like being vulnerable... He didn't like being betrayed or hurt.

Shinoda smiled as his remark with him being the sharp one, continuing to walk in the room, stopping in front of a window starring outside.

"You don't want to get hurt" , he mumbled in a low voice smiling sadly knowing exactly the feeling. Shinobu was looking at his brother, feeling his sadness. They were betrayed of they're own family so they knew better. He sigh sitting on a stool, looking at them both. He was feeling a little to behind.

"Ok,ok,ok. But what you do for fun? I guess you don't just stay in the house all day looking at the ceiling", he said scratching his head looking at Venom.

"You don't want to get hurt" [/Quote]

Venom rolled his eyes. Watching as the other took a seat.

"Ok,ok,ok. But what you do for fun? I guess you don't just stay in the house all day looking at the ceiling"[/Quote]

Vemon smirked,

"What I please, I go clubbing, might get into a fight...go to beach. Get laid. Like I said- whatever I please. "

(Im on my phone so please excuse the misspeling and no color by tje replies but i will specify who said who)

"Alright then. Then we shoul throw a party here in the house. It will be huge" , started Shinobu to blabble like a stupid kid who was dreaming at candycandy man.

Shinoda sigh, stroking his hear with his hand looking at Venom, studying his gestures, his mimic, everything just to see if he can discouver somentinh more about him.

"No. "

Venom frowned- glancing at Shinobu.

"This is my house. Not yours."

He didn't want to have a HUGE party at his place. This was his cave. His sanctity. He didn't want strangers showing up either.

"How long do you two plan on staying here."

"Alright, alright, alright. Stop jumping like a virgin when she has to get laid" , said Shinobu raising his hands in defense, trying not to make the guy mad. At least not from the beginning.

Shinoda started laughing looking at thous two. They were to funny together. Almost felt like home. The both boys looked at him narrowing they're eys, not understanding anything.

"You are so funny together", he said trying to stop laughing but it was very hard. "Why do you mind having guests around? Ok, we got it that 'no party' allowed but still. I don't think we are that bad", Shinoda replied

"Alright, alright, alright. Stop jumping like a virgin when she has to get laid"[/Quote]

Vemon glared at Shinobu .

"You little- "

He broke off hearing the other laugh out loud.

"You are so funny together"[/Quote]

"What the hell are you going on about"

"Why do you mind having guests around? Ok, we got it that 'no party' allowed but still. I don't think we are that bad"[/Quote]

"Tch- speak for yourself. "

He got up and tugged off his jacket and then suddenly yanked off his shirt.

His snake tattoo could be seen on the right side of his ribs, completely black and his back had shimmering green snake scales. He tossed his shirt on the couch and went into his kitchen grabbing a soda, before sitting back down.

"If you two are planning on staying over- don't touch my shuff- don't look threw my stuff and don't take my stuff unless you want to be a statue forever."

He warned- taking a swing of his drink.