Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Fox was in the halls wandering he usually had insomnia so he couldn't sleep well.He was wondering about it was about midnight the grandfather clock ringed as he walked by it exactly twelve rings.He stopped and looked at the clock "I can't sleep and it's been hours....."He sighed looking at the clock still.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

The master awoke to an emptiness in his bed. He sat up and looked stopping the room. No sign of Fox. He quickly got out of bed and slipped his rive on, before leaving his room. He looked around the hallway. He heard faint footsteps. He made his way to the sound of footsteps.

Fox turned around hearing someone coming towards him.He sighed slightly and whent towards them he was wearing just an way oversized T-shirt that his master had given him."H-hello who is it?"His tail swaying back and forward slighty.

He finally found Fox, he stood in the living room. He sighed in relief and went over to him.

"what are you doing here? It's past midnight."he said in a soft, deep voice. He reached out and grabbed Fox's arm and lead him back to his bedroom.

"don't leave my side. You know this."

- - - Updated - - -

He finally found Fox, he stood in the living room. He sighed in relief and went over to him.

"what are you doing here? It's past midnight."he said in a soft, deep voice. He reached out and grabbed Fox's arm and lead him back to his bedroom.

"don't leave my side. You know this."

He was afraid to look in his eyes as he was pulled along."I'm...sorry master...."His eyes where shut tightly,and his ears pointed downwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Its fine

The master sighed.

"it's fine. Let's go to bed."

He continued to drag Fox to his bedroom. The hallways were dark, the soft pitter patter of their feet, the only sound to be heard. They arrived in the bedroom, the Master closed the door behind them and threw Fox to the bed. He climbed after him and held him tightly against his chest.

"don't you dare ever leave me. If you do, I'll hunt you down and kill you." His soft, deep voice sounding raspy on the last few words. It wasn't long until he fell asleep, smothering Fox. The soft sound of his snores breaking the eerie silence of the room. Occasionally being replaced by his mumbled words.

He whimpered slightly trying to escape his grip,His words still ringing in his head as he stopped and looked at at his master sleeping peacefully.

The Master awoke.

"do you wanna go a round? I'm ready if you are." His voice was soft and sensual. Different then his usual deep voice. He began to grind against Fox. A smirk plastered on his face.

The Master chuckled and smirked.

"trust me, it doesn't master if you're a slave. We can Fuck either way."

He began to kiss Fox roughly and passionately. His hands roamed across Fox's chest. He began to pinch his nipples and bit his lip until blood trickled.

He licked the blood from Fox's jaw. Tasting the sweet, metallic taste. He bit down hard on his neck, allowing blood to seep through and run down his neck to his chest.

He gave smirk, lips covered in blood. "i can't do that. I'm hard and i don't want my own hand."he went to Fox's chest and bit down hard. Leaving a trail of bites and blood. He went to look at Fox's eyes. "unless, you wouldn't mind using your hand."

The Master growled angrily. "what's your problem? I'm horny as Fuck and you won't do something about it? I'm your Master and you're my slave. Do as i say or be punished."he spat out blood from his broken lip when Fox had pushed him away.

He whimpered slightly"I'm sorry master .......you where scaring me ......"He looked away his eyes watering up a little bit ,He crawled over to him and kissed him and licked the blood of his lip.

The Master smirked. "much better. You deserve a prize." He began to kiss Fox roughly. Causing his lips to swell from the roughness. He began to run his nails against his skin. Leaving red welts behind.

He whimpered and tryed to pull away again."Please st...stop your hurting me master....."He looked away he seemed closer then usaull.

- - - Updated - - -

He whimpered and tryed to pull away again."Please st...stop your hurting me master....."He looked away he seemed closer then usaull.

The Master chuckled and gave a cruel smile. "if it doesn't hurts, it's not pleasurable." He continued to chuckle as he held a struggling Fox. The Master fainted on top of Fox. He passed out mysteriously. Which happened often.

Fox whimpered as the weight hu

It his weak and tiny body,he tryed to push him off and got up and looked towards the door.

The Master rolled off and grunted. He had begun to snore. Indicating he had fallen asleep. He cuddled against Fox. His arm hung lazily over Fox's small physique.

He growled slightly and strughgled ,he eventually just gave up.He looked over his shoulder to looks at him.