Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Bu (囀る鳥は羽ばたかない部) || FANCLUB!!

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, chapter 30 is out there! But no Doumeki x Yashiro at all :(

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batista

• Saga

• Orient

• Riki

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you

but that chapter is a tease! It's so short and no Doumeki in it >_

I'm reread the episode where they're in Doumeki house to make up for it :p

Hahaha

I do that every two weeks :D

have you read the latest chapter?

I did, and yeah,no Doumeki...So I went back and re-read the previous chapter where he almost broke that guy's arm... And the moment in the house, of course :D I love everything about him, just....

Do you guys think the story is coming to an end?...

By the way- your list with recs rocks, I love all the mentioned ones too!

, the moment in the house.. if sensei didn't give us that one, I don't how we would've survive. :D

Oh, yeah, it feels like that to me, too.. Though I'm still confused about yakuza matters, no matter how many time I reread the manga, I just can't register who is who :(

And the ending.. I really wonder how their ending will be. I can't imagine the classic happy yaoi ending for them, but I also yearn for it.

Thank you, I was a heavy manga otaku back then :D

I finally finished all your Manga recommendations!!! Well except Running on Empty, I'll read it when I'm in the mood for webtoon.

Okay first Naono Bohra, I've read this one and it's great of course, she's super awesome

Me o Tojite 3-Byou, it so sweet, I used this for my book challenge

Kyuuso Ha Cheese no Yume Omiru, don't like the character, he's a cheater, there's nothing good nor kind about him

Dog Style, OMG this is Motoni Modoru style to the bone. It make you laugh and cry at the same time. Really roller-coaster of feelings! Love it!

Thank you so much for all the recommendation!

you are soo cute to read them all by trusting my taste!! thank you

You are perfectly righ about Kyuuso Ha Cheese no Yume Omiru, but that manga has a very real feel to me, and it hurt so much reading it.. that's why it's one my favourites.. What are your favourite mangas?

Btw, Saezuru will have an update soon!! And we will finally have Doumeki & Yashiro in the same panel

I'm asking you for it. Of course I'm reading it. And it's really good selection.

It's been a while since I read mangas, I stop reading for 10 years and just starting again end of last year, so I only know older ones.

I love everything from Bohra Naono, and Miki Araya, she write ridiculously funny mangas.

FAKE by Matoh Sanami

NEW YORK NEW YORK by ragawa marimo

Wild Rock by Takashima Kazusa

Kizuna by Kodaka Kazuma, well I love all her work too

I love everything from Bohra Naono, and Miki Araya, she write ridiculously funny mangas.

FAKE by Matoh Sanami

NEW YORK NEW YORK by ragawa marimo

Wild Rock by Takashima Kazusa

Kizuna by Kodaka Kazuma, well I love all her work too

Thank you!!

Naono Bohra is so original and refreshing! I agree :)

Oh I know New York New York! It was like a drama - I cried too much reading it.. I guess old mangas have that feel a lot, making you cry.

I also watched Fake, but didn't read the manga, because the I found was very low quality! Should I read it nevertheless?

And the remaining, I'll check them out, thank you :))

I have the books, I read the scanlation only for the translation and at that time almost all the scanlation is low in quality (I can put 1-3 chapters in 3 1/2 floppy disk :p) and I just grateful I can read them :)

• 2 months later...

Waaaahahaha! (≧∇≦)/

Did anyone else read the latest chapter update? I love this chapter so much! Finally we see doumeki and yashiro after their first intercourse. It was interesting to see yashiro’s thoughts and also reaction when doumeki confronted him. Also I love doumeki’s character development. Good thing that he is so stubborn and yet knows how to give yashiro his space... I just like how he turns into a proper seme :D I just hope that yashiro doesn’t keep this attitude up for too long :D

• 4 months later...
Holy.... my heart will take a while to recover T_T

Me too :(

I was internally screaming when I saw the update, but that ending.. I don't think they are dead, but who that guy that hit Yashiro could be? Can he be Hirata?

I also don’t believe they’re dead... but still I didn’t expect such a heartbreaking cliffhanger :D

I don’t know, but i can’t imagine it being hirata after yashiro smashed in his head with a stone several times...