The story of ·Love O-Net รักต้องสอ thai serie

yamitsu1

Hello everyone well I'm watching ·Love O-Net รักต้องสอ ( all ep from YouTube till now) , i think. That is a good series but i dont understand Thai and i dont know if this is a BL drama or something , so i was wondering, can someone tell me what's going on between Oak and My ? Is Oak into my? , is there someone who want to translate the episodes of this series? And what do you think about this two boys?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yamitsu1

• celeste801

• milo001

• serenedipity74

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just finished watching Love O-net wihout eng sub. I'm really curious what did Oak tell Mind by the end of the movie as Oak hugged Mind as if wanna kiss him and Mind hugged him back with smile . Is there Any body can help me with english translation for the last scene?

Path Wannasorn featured in this MV. The story is about a transgender(MTF) who is still waiting for her first love. Path is the younger version of the transgender. This mv is so sad.

Found the behind the scene as well.