masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

Alec gently ran his hands over the boy's body. "you must be sore..." he murmured, turning off the water as soon as the tub was full.

"hm... well you better get used to it again, I don't know what the hell happened when that book his you but you've been acting weird" Alec sighed and grabbed the soap.

"I can wash myself."

he looked at the other almost looking annoyed at Alec.

"I don't need your help." He hissed at him and looked away.

Rin didn't even recall being hit by the book or the fact he belonged to Alec all he knew was he woke up in this weird place and bad things have been happing since.

"I'll have to get someone to bring you some food too..." Alec pulled his phone out and set a couple text messages.

Alec handed him a towel. "there you go, are you going to behave for the doctor or do I have to tie you down again?"

"I said I don't need a doctor I'm perfectly fine!" He sighed and crossed his arms after taking the towel and wrapping it around his wasit.

"well if there's nothing wrong with you then you shouldn't mind having someone check you quickly" Alec wrapped an arm around the boy.

He hissed."Well I feel threatened!"He hissed Haku walked in and gave him a book on how to raise a small animal."I know its for animals but try over with this."