"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki No Taichi was 19 years old neko so worked in pets shop with other animals, he loved work there very much and work there everyday until closeing time. He lived alone since his owner died one year ago, he was very lonly and wish he had somebody to live with.

One day When Yuuki have just go home from work and turn on tv he so program about deformary a place where they sold neko so dont listned to what their owner said, He really didnt like that place very much and was very happy at he have never been there

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Len walked onto the stage he was shaking slightly and he was a bit beaten up.The cameraman zoomed in on him as the host began talking about him"Alrighty folks this is Len he's one of my most best quality Neko here!Well his eyes don't match but look how pretty they are!" The host lifted lens bang his other eye was purpleish blue the other ocean blue.The crowd fell silent

Yuuki so beautiful neko in cage and really liked the neko very much, so he decide to use his pocket money to buy the neko, he walked towards front door, put on his black shoes on himself, open the door walked outside and closed the door, walked towards bus stop, When he come fram he sat himself down and was waited for bus shall come.

Lucky deformary was only 1 hour away

once he got there Len was sleeping covered by a thin fleece blanket.The other Neko looked at him as he walked in.Some growled others backed away some just sat there like they were made out of stone .The man that was the host walked up to him"So may I help you?" His voice was lower he was wearing a hooded caped all you could see was his glowing eyes.

Yuuki so serious on the man and said in serious voice" i want to buy the neko with purpleish and ocean eyes" he hope not Neko cost very much, since he didnt have much money

He smiled "this way ." He gestured for him to follow.Once they got to the cage Len woke up to the footsteps outsidehis cage "Hello?" The host sighed yanking the collar Len was wear gently. "Come on out and meet your new master.... By the way there's a discount since his eyes don't match." Len got out of the cage rubbing his eyes still wrapped in the blanket.

Yuuki smiled" hello I'm Yuuki No Taichi for towards on I'm your new owner" he stryke Len hair and so on the man" what is name? And how much must i pay?"

"His name is Len he's ....let's see." he walked over and looked at the tag on his ear"one hundred. "Len purred as he had his hair stroked.

Yuuki took out one Hundrede from his wallet and gave the man the money" here is your money mister" he continue stryke Len's hair smiled at Len

He handed him lens leash and blanket"here you go."he unclipped the tag from his ear .Len smiled his tail swaying as he made a purr like sound.

Yuuki smiled at Len" shall we go to your new home then Len and i hope we become good friends" he took Len's leash and walked out Of deformary with Len beside Of him and start walking towards his home so its now Len's home too

He walked Next to him"S-So why me may I-I ask?"he looked towards him then away.People were staring at them .lens ears when down to when he heard a girl say"new look at his pet I can sew his bones!"

Yuuki smiled" because you are very beautiful Len and i liked you before i know it plus I'm very lonly and just igjoner what the girl said, i shall Get you fat before you know it" he continue walk with Len and walked past the park where many kids played and their parents watched them playing

Yuuki smiled" hahaha i shall not make you that fat Len and Len I'm working at Pets shop so are two hour away from here" he now stand outside Of his house, walked up towards his door, unlock the door, open the door and walked inside, smiled at Len" welcome to your new home Len, i hope you Would like it here"

He walked in "its way better then where I was living." he pulled closer to him"I'm coooooolld."he snuggled him

Yuuki lift Len up and walked towards living room, where he put down Len on couch, start to make fire so it can be warm in his house, he smiled at Len" I'm going to Get blanket for you Len, so just sit down and wait for me" he walked towards his bedroom for to Get blanket for Len

"Ok."He looked at the fire then around the room.His stomach growled slighty as he sank into the couch more." Fire is really pretty but dangerous a lot of pretty things are dangerous. "

Yuuki come back to living room with blanket for Len, he walked towards Len and la blanket over Len smiled" are you warm now? And are you hungry?"

His stomach growled again he blushed slightly as he thought'how embarrassing!'he slighty nodded.Pulling the blanket to cover himself a bit more.He licked his hand and began cleaning his ears.

Yuuki smiled, walked towards kitchen for to make food for himself and Len, he start to make curry his favorite food, he hope Len liked curry too

Len wrapped the blanket around him and fell asleep .after awhile one cats appear end next to him as he slept

Yuuki was finish with the dinner and walked towards Len with his dinner, smiled at Len" wake up Len your dinner are finish, I hope you like it"

The two of the cats got up and sniffed Yuuki.Len woke up rubbing his eyes he stretched and rolloed over onto his back purring."It's got a good smell."He smiled sniffing the air slightly.