I'm ready.... O_o... I think ! :P

GPelka

Hi everyone,

After that I took all what I wanted on the site like a thief (or maybe like a parasite... :p) without letting a word BUT I've always thanked you, playing game with others and chatting with a few of you.. ... I think, it's time that I introduce myself.. I know, I'm kinda late.. :p

I'm here since march, I'm a Yaoi manga fan, it's been 3 years, now ! My first Yaoi manga was "Junjou Romantica". I read many of them. My first language, it's French.. So maybe, sometimes.. If you think i'm weird... It's that I've mixed the words... OR... Maybe I was weird ... :p

It's my first time that i'm active like that in a forum. I'm friendly, I like having fun, I like talking with others, I'm a novice for using the fonctions on the forum... So, please be patient with me. You want to know more ...

Come and talk to me, I don't bite....

Don't worry, I spread the LOVE of Yaoi! :p

• Like 4

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GPelka

• Morinaga's Girl

• Rei

• 鼠ドル

Oh, nice! What can I say? Il n'est jamais trop tard :D I'm glad you decided to make the introduction post and I hope you'll continue enjoying the forum as you did since March :)

• Like 1

Hi GPleka! Nice to meet you, and yes, I know you from the Find the yaoi thread and I can tell you are a huge yaoi fan :D

Hope we can be friends :D

• Like 1

Hello, GPelka. welcome to this forum ^0^. actually, you've entered this forum before me, hehe.. wow.. it's been 3 years, right? I think your English is good :). my English isn't my mother language too, hehe.. I'm bad in it :p

• Like 1

Hey GPelka! :D Good that you decided to start posting, it's much funnier than just watching and not saying anything :p

Plus, the users friendly and who want to have fun are my favorites :p

• Like 1

@ Rei: Indeed... "Il n'est jamais trop tard" ... :p I'm happy also. I've finally put my shy side, outside... :p

And, I want to know more members of this site and people, here,are really Cool !!

@cherriyuri : Ahaha !! Thank you so much for your warm welcome :p

@Justme : Ahaha !! Thank you.. I like this GAME ! :D Friends ?! Sure, I have no prob with that ! :D

@Vanillablue : Thank you !! Reading English... It's not a problem.... But talking with others and say more than Yes, no...

IT's so harsh at the beginning.. Ahahaha !! I practiced a lot .... And now, I'm HERE ! :D

@ Matti_19 : True...I had enough for just watching ... Now I made my move !! :p Love your "Cloud" avatar and your location :p

• Like 2

*i saw you in Find the yaoi thread xD~ *

Welcome GPelka, nice to meet you :p ... hope that you'll have fun here !

and i agreed with Matti, "it's much funnier than just watching and not saying anything " xd~

• Like 1

Ehehehe, i liked it :D

Welcome to YO GPelka, it's never too late :p

(Hope you post more, that's also why we're here, we're a community after all :p ...)

• Like 1

@ Phong Y : Thank you so much and sure, I'll have fun... :).. Until I put my feet in the same boot :S

@ Belita : Thank you so much. Sure, I'll post in the future .. I'm just active since 5 days, now... :p

@ sarah3161 : Hi and Thank you !! :D

• Like 1

@ Paul4U : Thank you for your warm Welcome !! The pic so pretty ! :D

O_o ... Is it a image from the main couple in "Dear my Master"?! :p

@YLove : Thank you for your warm welcome :D

@ Miro : Thank you and definitly, i'll stay active since people here are really friendly ! :)

• Like 1