The WTF? Random Facts about YOU!

M1st3rSk3l3t0n

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, OKAYYYY... No judgement, no kink shaming alright? Okayy~ sooooooo... I have this recurring wish to be in a threesome with Sinbad from Magi and Scar from FMA

Don't laugh at me! They're both so so so sososooooo hot and I love them a lot!!

6qVnTem.jpg

DZHrZva.jpg

Can I get a DP, like uuuughhhhhhh

Ohhh, and since I'm already here, I wanna peg this dude so bad

b8Hj142.jpg

UWU Akira chaaaaaan~~~!

AND AND AND!! I wanna cram my throat full of Sousuke kyuuuuuun~~

1GLXeja.jpg

THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK. This has been a hella thirsty post but you asked for WTF so you had it coming! Hahaha~~

P.S. Now you know what my taste in daddies and babies look like, RPers be warned! Hit me up if you wanna RP or just be friends~!

Cheers,

The Orphan

:leaf12:

I like to walk in the woods and imagine being able to see some magical being come out of the hollows of the trunks of some old tree covered with moss and wild ivy. I always carry my camera with me to capture the moment leaf2 but I find only acorns, insects and little mushrooms.

P.S, Ok,I state that I do not smoke, I do not drink and I do not take any drugs (≧∇≦)

• 3 months later...

This is a very fresh one, today i discoverd this actually.

So i must eat extra vitamins cuz my body says so, so i have medecin from a doctor

and i just realized today that there is ONE medecin that i have Forgot to take.

...There is ooonneee medecine im supose to eat... annnd i never had.

So today when i got my blood sampels back it said "Oh you need to take this medecin cuz u have 0 of it in you"

XD

I wounder why....

To my defence, i thought i took it but .. apperently not. explains why i am tierd, feel dizzy and loose balance when i walk.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am a history major, and I randomly hyperfixate on different things in history. Right now, it's art. I'm slowly shifting from Asian art to Mesopotamian art.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I went to art school for Graphic design, but my passion is illustration, but my career is Bakery trainer. I travel and teach people how to make bread. I actually really enjoy it! However, sometimes I wonder if I'm spreading myself too thin in having too many interests...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I am bi , but , 99.99 % attracted to girls :)  I can only feel attraction to men when there is an actual bound between us (only 1 time happened)  

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

When there is something on my mind to do I just do it.

Example: I booked a flight to another country immediately, since I have some money and it is a cheap country, I did it

PS: done it 3 times now and it is the best thing ever for me  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/15/2023 at 9:40 AM, itsmeelysemarie said:

I’ve been in love with Link since I was twelve.

Haha yeah i know what you mean XD. Thank god for all those fanarts out there HAhahaha.

My hero has been Cloud Strife for so many years so when the remake came out.. Oboy! I was in mast....heaven. All those nude mods are hiillarriouussss tho. Cant stop laughing and smiling when i see those.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm always uncertain about everything.

Be it feelings, what I wanna eat, my favs, everything. Like, I'll often wonder if they are really what they are.:cuteonion53:

Also I have a bad memory for numbers but will never forget a face. :cuteonion07:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hmm, the fact that usually gets the biggest responses (especially "WTF") is that I own snakes and currently have over 10.